How can wikipedia claim to be unbiased with shit like this?

how can wikipedia claim to be unbiased with shit like this?

Attached: jewd again.png (1036x521, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_masculinity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody's really cemented that term in the cultural conversation so why would they have an article about it?

Because that's not a thing which exists.
Next thread!

>WAAAHH why is there no theoretical opposite for every single article on Wikipedia REEE REEEE

Well no such thing exists really does it.

The militant feminists you had in mind when writing that agent feminine, if anything they're tomboys.

Toxic femininity would be women who are obsessed with Disney and all that girly shit and shoving it in your face all the time to the point that it makes you uncomfortable

they arent unbiased. jidf for example systematically edits wikipedia pages to be pro jewish. they leave out information that would give you a different perspective / leave out important information in general. sometimes blatantly lie.

they are doing similar shit on quora. search for any question involving kikes and see for yourself how many kikes answer these question in a pro kike manner. its funny.

:o OMG

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_masculinity

Wikipedia is supposed to be unbiased?

Any good articles that even normies would find suspicious?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

here

fpbp

Wikipedia is unbiased. Everyone who doubts it is an idiot. The fact that most people here believe some conspiracy theories with zero evidence doesn't change the fact that Wikipedia is neutral and fact based. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Is that a claim they actually make? That they're unbiased? I've never seen anyone say Wikipedia's unbiased.

Are you fucking thick, boyo. Wikipedia is community driven and thus it has the biases of its community.

The Wikipedia community is impartial. That's the prerequisite for joining the Wikipedia community.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_masculinity
Look at this dude...Wait til you see...Woohoo...OH NO NO NO NO...

Saying you're impartial doesn't make you impartial, there are literally no checks whatsoever other than you needing to state you are.

Yet it can be made to be. I suggest it would be better to use the term toxic feminism.

Attached: fat sow eating kfc.jpg (432x649, 47K)

>Ima save de werld wit me VAGOINAAA
Yes it does exist. Now fuck off.

Attached: cunt.jpg (319x445, 30K)

>Nobody's really cemented that term in the cultural conversation so why would they have an article about it?
Because crybaby incels have vivid imaginations and feel cheated when they don't get their fucked up wishes lol

Do you understand the hypocrisy of using the term 'incel'?

>wikipedia

Attached: western-sources-short.jpg (522x958, 218K)

I don't give a fuck, incel bongoloid

Why is there no page on the Fingol empire?

Wikipedia is unbiased, the wiki editors are not always.

The women of these days aren’t toxic because of their femininity but because they lack femininity.

I finally figured out what TERF meant it gave me a good laugh.

Their 'femininity' has become toxic.

calm down love

Have sex

FPBP

Suck my dick.

Attached: negro.png (155x172, 29K)

You got a loicense for that though?

A nigger loicence? If only.

wikipedia is as unbiased as Jow Forums

This. literally figuratively this. Rationalwiki is the only real choice.