Are Southerners the last hope for America?

It seems that the west coast and east coast are finished. Midwest as well, not as bad as the other two, but still, it doesn't look good.

The only place left that's actually sane, has a great history, strong culture/values and autonomy/independence is the South. Am I wrong to think this? They're the only ones not going off the cliff with the rest of America.

Attached: 3267346352.png (1337x2894, 3.87M)

I dont know, but id love to eat her ass

We got our own problems though.Mississippi is 50th in the Union for a lot of shit. And the weather is a bitch.

imagine being married to Alexis Texas - oh my god, I'd sell my soul

I don't know, the South looks good to me. They'll survive while the rest of America eats itself.

The South sucks
Its full of niggers and heroin addicted rednecks

okay jose

You'd be throwing a hotdog down a hallway my dude.

Attached: 1531176843308.png (308x308, 128K)

That face is creeping me out.

lol dat chin do

Attached: O43GIxO.jpg (577x1024, 48K)

>southerners
Dont they love some ebony though

We'll be poor, but we'll be sane, at least.

Yes. In the south the white famines have lots of children and a ton of money. The girls of the SEC are the most beautiful in the country.

imagine the braps doe

Southwest = Mexico
Southeast = Cuba

Yeah right lol

Attached: 20D4799F-CAD9-4933-8D0A-BFC95309AB79.jpg (1668x1200, 753K)

Most of the southerners here (kentucky) don't know much about their own tradition. They have never even heard of Flanery O Connor, Davidson, Robert Warren, or John Fletcher. What southerners you do find that have an interest fit the stereotype of retard imbred redneck and don't really deserve a whole lot of respect anyway. I just want to talk to someone who's read southern literature and excavated its rich culture. Someone hold me, bros.

Attached: 1558850394330.jpg (620x452, 122K)

The most niggered placed of all of niggerville, the south, is the great white hope?
Nigger, did your nigger head get thumped in by nigger dick while your nigger fucking coal burning whore of a mother was pregnant with you?

Nice HOG posting, OP.

Attached: 1540089891986.jpg (480x363, 13K)

Agree. Just watch the college football games. All of the women are smoking.

Smoke some weed and chill

heroin is a serious problem in kentucky.

Attached: 1553323413568.png (363x296, 136K)

Spics and niggers friend, the south is lost. T- Orlando, Florida man.

nigger

There's so much fucking weed here in northern Mississippi.

idk
older southerners seem to be retard negro worshippers and younger ones seem to be hopeless and depressed
also our women are fat as shit

Attached: mdw.png (672x434, 143K)

You see it too, don't you.

Aren't your cops super strict? I've heard stories.

t. East Texas

Erm, this

Attached: TrollFace.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

Ok so my own shitposting aside, the South does have its own problems.
Sure, you have a lot more white people who vote conservative and don't really like nonwhite people.
But:
- Nonwhites and liberals are overloading many states like Texas, Georgia, etc. and this is going to spread more and more until you have nothing left. Not much is keeping this at bay.
- Lots of drug use, poverty, suicides and drug overdoses
- Zionism and proto-neocons go under most people's radar
- If the Democrats capture Texas (jury's out on when/if this happens, who the fuck knows, it's been a meme to scare conservatives with for years and years but it's beginning to look more plausible as time goes on) the feds will probably be eternally Dem controlled and that's gonna fuck up the South in ways we can't even imagine yet.
- Rural towns dying out for economic and social reasons, loss of tradition etc. leading to more political influence by generally liberal cities and large towns.
Anyone want to add on?

Attached: texas.gif (602x677, 1.56M)

Texas is something like 40% mexican bud.

Attached: arkham_asylum.jpg (645x362, 141K)

Mexicans have a lot of weed and are
>based conservatives

Geez, is there any last refuge that drugs have not got to?

Attached: It's.png (500x263, 58K)

35% of Latinos vote conservative on average. That's not a bad number at all.

Well when your based jew ziocons are importing third world shitskins to work in sweatshops, there's not much economic opportunity left except to cook up your own meth in your trailer.

Don't fret fren, once fentanyl hits they will be dropping like flies.

>That's not a bad number at all.
That's roughly how many white people vote Democrat on average.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (700x1045, 55K)

I'm all for a Hispanic led right, personally. It'll still be the right.

The midwest is still pretty white... outside of the big cities that is

I don't think you understand what a trend is. See pic related
What would happen if the Jews succeeded in smashing even the most basic centre-right, civnat, cuckservative, neocohen Zionism in the United States?
There would set in an endless nightmare of the blackest venom toward white people and whoever threatens the Cabal's total control in all nations of the world.
White people would be seized by the throat, the positions of global counter-Semitism would be lost.

Attached: Map.png (1804x2406, 642K)

No nigger. Look at all the riots. You might be wholesome, in your god’s eye. The people around you are close to aboriginal homosexuals.
You barely pass, if at all. You’re shopping for validation on a Slovakian knitting forum to think you’re worthy. Pretty fucking lame

What area banned abortion?
All you need to know

What race is it

Attached: georgia abortion rates.png (610x245, 72K)

The trashiest among us are the biggest followers of miscegenation. It’s kind of always been that way, even in antebellum times.

If she's built like this and has two first names your golden

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=cPTwvroDz8-9mgog)8.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Attached: Abortions by ethnicity.png (225x515, 25K)

Aaahh

There's never perfect harmony though, is there? Conflict is inherent in all humans. There's always going to be some mainstream opposition to every large idea. Something's always going to exist to oppose it.

Not enough niggers in this post.

Gross

And fags judging from your post
Fag

Attached: jewdar.png (406x406, 79K)