If everybody just treated trans people with respect and dignity, then they wouldn't kill themselves. Just a thought

If everybody just treated trans people with respect and dignity, then they wouldn't kill themselves. Just a thought.

Attached: 251C7F2B-AD80-4A74-AEAC-C83F57F20BCB.png (1304x1164, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering most Trans fags come from disfunctional families in the first place, the graph is worthless.

Remember to slit your wrists trans, not cis

>dignity

nice try user

>lets treat faggots nice so they dont kill themselves.

Pure cuckold faggotry. Kys

They don't want to be treated with dignity and respect. Just like how women don't want to be treated equally. They want power.

If trannies just stopped acting like the wrong sex, they would be treated with dignity

Trans people can't even treat their own bodies with respect and dignity, why should anyone else?

I have seen this graph so many times but nobody has answered my question.
The people participating in the study are they; men saying they are women, women saying they are men or both?
Have the people participating in the study gone through with all the surgeries or do they simply just say they are the opposite sex?

This is clearly evident by how MTF trannies outnumber FTM trannies by a tremendous margin. Few women ever want to become men since it'd mean forfeiting all those perks that come with being female. Meanwhile a male trap trying to turn into a chick is likely hoping it will unlock all sorts of shit like an IRL cheat code

Respond cunt.

Go fuck yourself asshole

So basically trans people want my dick, right?

>then they wouldn't kill themselves. Just a thought.
They kill themselves because they are mentally ill.
They think they are trans because they are mentally ill.
Solve the mental illness and they won't kill themselves, or be "trans".

I want them to die though

That’s because all of you are emotionless psychopaths.

How is parental support a discrete value? How do you define it in first place?

no I just hate poofs and transvestites

>wellbeing indicator
Wtf even?

Or you could do what everybody else does and not give a fuck what other people say to you

I'm more of a misanthrope. So essentially the more you make this about being human nature the worse it gets.

Have you ever lost someone close to you, a family member? I’ve experienced it first hand and I’ve realized just how cruel and devastating it is to see humans dying, even if it’s self inflicted.

>muh dignity
yeah naw, it's more like you start to miss something only when you lose it. Very characteristic for humans.

No other oppressed group has had the suicide percentage this high and there are people who suffered WORSE. The problem is them.

>appeal to emotion
Why are humans so utterly despicable and transparent?

It's all purposely kept vague, as to not offend and inflate their bullshit numbers. I’ve tried getting some real numbers, but it’s pseudo-scientific fuckery so don’t expect to find too much tangible data. I did find one research done on transsexualism and gender identity from spain that had something in the range of 850 mtf and 350 ftm, which should give you a pretty clear indication that it’s easier for them to find males pretending to be females than the other way around. It’s a fetish/mental illness anyway, these people have real fucking issues that are being grossly manipulated by freak doctors and manipulative shrinks.

Thread

But trannies killing themselves is fucking awesome.

Yet if you look at the rest of the normal population, they don't have these same stats, if they lack parental support, however that is defined, they don't kill themselves at huge rates, they just make do with their lot in life, like everyone else.

The problem isn't the lack of parental support, plenty of people go through life with abusive parents who don't raise their kids properly and put them at a disadvantage, and those people generally speaking just soldier on and make the best with what they've got.

This is good evidence that trans people are in fact mentally ill, they're not just people "in the wrong body", these are deeply troubled people. Otherwise known as mental illness.

If genetic dead ends kill themselves it's a good thing. They were goin to do nothing but take up resources anyway

>they wouldn't kill themselves
Why would I want that?

More trannies should kill themselves

These statistics add up above 100% HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS REPRESENT ANYTING???

If they were treated with respect in the first place and dignity they would not be trans.

you ever realize how trannys come from shitty families? Never from families where there is love and respect, it's always a family with problems. The father is most of the time weak and lame, very clearly never bothered to teach their sons to be men, because they aren't men themselves.
And the mother is always the one that seems to be "in charge". Like if they blackmail men into accepting their sons being mentally ill or otherwise they would divorce and take it all from them

Attached: 1555036331166.png (709x704, 667K)

I don’t necessarily want them to die. Many of them seem to wish for death anyway, who am I to stand in their way? Apparently I’m supposed to support trans people, if they want to neck themselves, I fully support their decision.

Attached: 959E8D0A-AD70-4CF2-A50F-E6C7C73B0FC1.jpg (1024x1005, 167K)

Transgenderism is not a mental illness. Trans people’s brains are developed differently starting from the womb due to a hormonal imbalance. If I was born as a trans I wouldn’t be able to survive in a world where I am constantly judged and discriminated against by family members (trans kids often get disowned and kicked out of the house by their own parents too), by peers at school, by jobs, by strangers, basically everywhere you go you are constantly looked down upon. Being trans is literally a life sentence. And That is Way too much for the average person to handle.

Yes you're 100% correct.

is there any chance that alot of these fags in dresses are like this because the pedo that diddled them made them wear one?

Lol. Yes you would.

Out of all the thousands of psychologists and doctors, You, a nobody on the internet just cracked the case. Well done, dumbass.

>parental support

Attached: sad fathers.jpg (1170x2113, 1.29M)

>gender dysphoria isn’t a mental illness
>gender dysphoria is a result of abnormal brain development
I mean, I’m not a doctor or anything...but that seems like semantics to me.

>satisfied with life
>wants a sex change

pick one

Sounds more like pilpul.

>just be yourself
>change everything about yourself

>it thinks that trans fags kill themselves because they're not treated with dignity
or maybe it's because you're mentally ill

why do you guys care? You're the ones that let us slip into corporate tyranny so no wonder men are taking the pink pill, I know I did.

Attached: oh look this thread agin.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Then why are the discord trannies hanging around on Jow Forums and constantly posting this shit?

You're not going to change the narrative or whatever it is you think you're doing, in fact any time the SJW crowd has clashed with Jow Forums it's always ended in misery for them. The last time tumblr raided this place one of them ended up slitting their wrists on camera.

Starting a war of attrition with Jow Forums is stupid, there's 22 million monthly Jow Forums users and almost 50% of that is now Jow Forums which is easily 10M+ monthly users. You think a handful of discord trannies are going to affect the culture? Here's a hint, if most of you dont make it out of your 30's or 40's don't start a war of attrition with anyone because you're going to lose.

most trannies on Jow Forums are redpilled non sjws you dumb fuck

Semitics, semantics. Tomato, tomato.

Attached: 30170604-864B-4831-A242-ADA830CDE68E.jpg (599x550, 129K)

Trannies are a social construct, get over it sweetie.

Niggers are the most oppressed group yet have a virtually zero suicide rate. Why is that(

trannies are by definition not redpilled, they live in pure delusion.

Why do they deserve it? They're fucking rats and inhuman. Better off dead in reality

If they stopped shoving their degenerate lifestyle everywhere and to everyone maybe we wouldn’t need to stomp their faces in

The statistics about transgender suicide attempts are as legit and unbiased as the statistics stating that six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust

They lack the mental capacity for self reflection

This

Unfortunately

depends on the tranny. I know I'm not and will never be a girl, but I pass good enough to be consistently referred to as a female irl, and even tricked a few straight guys into giving them head

Attached: tenor.gif (220x235, 38K)

Maybe if they seeked treatment for having mental health issues instead of making them a personality trait then they would deserve respect

I’m a straight cisgendered person. I have sympathy for trans people and recognize their intrinsic worth as humans unlike all of you.

exactly, you're a sick retard.

So you recognize how horrible it is for somebody to kill themselves? Great. That means you should recognize that we should stop allowing the delusions of those with gender dysphoria to be enabled to the point where they chop their dicks off and kill themselves, and maybe, I don’t know, research other, less barbaric ways to treat this mental illness that doesn’t involve permanently damaging the patient’s body through hormone therapy or surgery?

In order for the trans people to receive respect from society, they must first respect themselves. One must take spiritual journey and "Trans-cend" beyond what they see of their self in order to find that self-respect. Then society can respect them!

Attached: Deepthinking.jpg (450x600, 34K)

But thats just it...we WANT trannies to kill themselves because every dead tranny means less child molestation.

Attached: D5407FE6-CA27-4F6E-AB52-5F89302B73C7.jpg (614x1024, 116K)

sick retard or I just wanna be a trad wife? Its you guys that don't wanna settle down and raise a family. One guy after another, its all sex and literal drugs. I've dated for months at a time men I have met off Jow Forums and its the same story, they dump me and start banging someone else and then they dump them and on and on. Men created this fucked up dystopia by not settling down with one woman. Men are the whores. I would sell my soul to have a husband to cuddle and love on every night

There is no intristic worth to humans, and your side typically agrees especially when it comes to unborn humans, cis, whites, males etc. So what is this worth supposed to be?

>the range of 850 mtf and 350 ftm, which should give you a pretty clear indication that it’s easier for them to find males pretending to be females than the other way around
we live in a gynocetric society, hence those males want to cheat

>I’m a straight cisgendered person.
No you're not.
Either you're a person, in which case you're normal.

Or you're "straight cisgendered", in which case you're a socially engineered borg threatening our species.

>Pretending to be a girl just so you can maybe trick some dude into letting you suck his dick.

Attached: 750E292D-ECF8-4DC3-B705-52C9B609B2D3.jpg (470x434, 30K)

I'm aware of the science behind it, but that's not the point. Trans people are constantly saying they want the same rights as everyone else. But guess what life is painful and contains suffering, there's billions of people on the planet who had bad upbringing, unsupportive and ignorant parents, who were judged for everything under the sun you can think. People are abused, beaten, sexually molested, they suffer broken bones and even death at the hands of parents and peers and life is hard. Being straight CIS person doesn't magically prevent that stuff from happening to you. The difference is that normal mentally healthy people strive to find ways to deal with that and cope, they fight against adversity and work with the hand they were dealt.

Then trans people come along and the moment something isn't perfect for them they demand everyone else turn the entire world into a safe space that will be accepting of them, or they're going to commit suicide. Sorry but that's a mental illness problem this is why I'm saying you shouldn't compare trans people who are "accepted by their parents" to those who aren't. You should compare trans people who aren't accepted by their parents to other normal people who aren't accepted by their parents.

Part of the mental illness with trans people is that they let that aspect of their life completely define their existence, and that's not normal behaviour, you don't see straight people celebrating their hetrosexuality and having parades and discussion groups and break out the flags and create a national debate. They just get up, goto work and get on with life.

That's why trans people cannot deal when people refuse to accept their chosen gender. It's so self absorbed and narcissistic it's unbelievable. And your lack of perspective about that is just another manifestation of the mental illness, you have no perspective at all about how weird it is to be so fixated on something as irrelevant as sexuality and gender identity.

maybe you’re just fat or ugly

>Then society can respect them!
a society that jams fried shit down their throats and drinks sugar fizzy water and talkes about jew hollywood and celebs all day? a society where young men are whores and where women are closet lesbians? a society ran by jewish greed?
no thanks, trannies have the right idea on society

Attached: trap housewaifu.jpg (786x1017, 57K)

>permanently mutilates genitals to pretend they are the opposite sex now.
>severe mental insanity.
>far more likely to kill themselves.
Their has nothing to do with how people treat them, it's how they treated themselves. They eventually realize they aren't a woman after all but their dick is permanently mangled, then they kill themselves.

no Im cute as fuck
unsee.
cc/2def82bb/

Now I am really doubting you. Must not be going after the 300lb 4chins that wouldn't/couldn't get with someone else. Again tho it spirals back to being extremely selfish and vain.

If everybody was nice to Tarrant he would have never shot those Muslim's .

Most, er no. Most of them right now are the discord trannies that appeared a while back and obviously have an agenda to try and influence Jow Forums, they're the same clique as that dude contrapoints and his posse of communists. I'm not denying there's non-sjw trans because they definitely do exist but they're a minority.

Yeah, this is just dumb. Nothing that has been said here has anything to do with intrinsic worth as humans. Sense of gender identity has nothing to do with intrinsic worth. This is why people are saying trans are mentally ill because if you question a straight persons sense of gender identity or sexuality, like if I call a friend a gay faggot, they laugh and have some bants and it doesn't destroy their sense of self worth because they didn't construct this retarded house of cards around something completely irrelevant like their gender identity or sexuality.

This is all special pleading, it's special rights for trans because they can't cope with their mental illness. If anyone ever truly wanted to see trans people as equal to everyone else then they'd stop giving them special treatment.

It's amazing to me that people view Jow Forums and see all the conflict and the sea of abuse and then trans people take a kick to their axe wound and suddenly we're emotionless psychopaths. No, you just want special protections for trans people, because they are in fact mentally ill and they cannot cope with what normal people put up with.

So cute you can't even show your face oof. I'd rather fuck some incel autist in the ass.

What would be the fun in that?

He was radicalized by violent ideologies on eight chan. The psychotic retards on eight chan encouraged him to kill and get a massive body count.

fuck off

Attached: 6df60467d6.png (1425x1982, 1.22M)

Kill faggots, kill trannies and kill pedos.

Attached: AllFagsMustDie.jpg (591x521, 38K)

Society throughout history has never been ideal. Using its flaws to justify selfish choices is ultimately self-defeating. You must question your judgement!

Attached: Deepthinkingagain.jpg (1772x1181, 344K)

can’t see you. guess it’s fat AND ugly then

My point is blaming other people for your own personal actions is woman tier logic. Have some agency and perseverance or chop off your balls and kys like these trannies

>I have to support your poor decision making skills or else you kill yourself
Sure are rational there, trannon

Post source

Attached: download (1).jpg (236x214, 8K)

>jews in nazi germany
>black people under slavery

They didn't have a suicide rate of 40%. People kill themselves because they are mentally ill. I hate your shit argument and the nonthinking subhumans who fall for it

That's how i'd handled it. I'd organize a Tranniestate. Just a territory made exclusively for gays and trannies where they'd chose their leader, laws and enforcement of said laws and even the way they cared or not about their lawns. I would even organise there some production facility or something to give them ability to work fair. No one would be forced to live here, however, it'd be a only place where person that identifies as something different from the birth certificate, would not pay a pretty high LGBTaxes. The logic of taxes would be simple - you guys requie special toilets for ya, special customs, special treatment and medcation. You get it from govt but forcing others to pay for ya special needs does not quite sounds like freedom and fairness to us, ok?. So you guys pay for infrastructure made specially for ya.

Tranniestate would be a good source of entertaining news for the entire country and a goldmine for medical industry. willing participants for the most curious methodologies, amazing training field for interns, and enough weird behaviours for psychologists all over the country to write dissertations!
It's a win-win

It goes beyond that. They expect this one act of self mutilation to solve all their issues.
Once they come to terms with the reality that they mutilated themselves and have to maintain the wound, and it ultimately changed nothing, is when they off themselves.