Is she a rapist, Jow Forums? Reeaallly?

>fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/valley-teacher-accused-of-having-sexual-relationship-with-student-appears-in-court

Attached: Brittany-Zamora.jpg (534x650, 44K)

She's only a rapist if she doesn't swallow

Nice

Nice

>implying a woman can be a pedophile
>implying you didn't dream of fucking some hot teacher when you were a kid

13 y/o boy. Imagine if it was the other way around...

Rape me now!

lock her up

Ehh rape me pls

That's literally the opposite of what was implied.

Another shot. Hnnnnnnnngggh!

Attached: britt.jpg (650x999, 34K)

Attached: 56953BAB-E6C1-4DBF-A15D-0C2AC7DAA800.gif (636x389, 1.62M)

Eh it’s pretty fucked up, but not nearly the same thing if the sexes were reversed.

His parents literally brainwashed him into thinking that he doesn't want it. She's hot, he's lucky, stop with this witch hunt.

Noice

I used to think these cases were overblown and due to the differences between boys and girls, the female teachers should just be put on probation and banned from teaching. Now that I realised these events are being staged to normalise the pedo agenda I think the courts should prosecute to the full extent of the law

Nah. The distinction between this being a guy and if this had been a girl is still maintained.
It makes all the difference.

deep down the public knows being penetrated is a lesser position than penetrating, though until this equality farce is done away with they need to face the same penalty a man would

This has nothing to do with Yank schools paying million dollars """"reparations""" to the poor poor jocks that got their pricks sucked by delusionals female teachers.

We should build a monument for these victims.

Fuck that every major city should have a monument for these victims, like for the Holycaust.

All of my highschool teachers were ugly old cunts. Why is this allowed now?

>Is she a rapist, Jow Forums? Reeaallly?
No of course not.
But there has to be a legal cut off for child abuse and the power dynamic is insane.
Lock her up.

As much as if genders were reversed.

Nice

LOL

If the genders were reversed, the teacher would also not be a rapist, but get locked up anyway.
Adolescent girld love nothing more than older men, but for some reason, it's the man's fault.

I demand equal right under the law for men.
Fuck that cunt, she should rot in prison, until the laws for men are getzing humain and reasonable.

And fuck all pathetic whiteknights - those traitors are the WORST and should be killed on sight. They are the original disease.

Nice

Was she married? Imagine getting cucked publicly by a 13 year old

This
No the problem here is the fucking fag who was presented the opportunity to mate with a fertile woman and secure his offspring before turning (what, 16?) but chose to tell his parents so they could press charges instead. Fuck that gay ass son and that a gay ass family.

Yes. Cut her clit, acid her face and lock her up!

seconded. young girls love getting dicked by older men

Well you lowIQ tard, the EXACT SAME is true if the teacher was a man, and the 'victim' female.
Wealthy and established man, ready to provide for a family and to marry her.
U goddamn whiteknight cuc.k.

Exactly idiots like you are the original disease of feminism. Ppl like you must be killed first and foremost.

The problem with allowing 12 year olds to date anyone they please is that they will inevitably get taken advantage of by deadbeats pretending to be bad boys. 12 year old's love deadbeats.

she's an angel

Odd, that is EXAACTLY as if the genders were reversed! Hmmmmmm....

>be a mildly attractive woman, but not hot enough to fuck chad when you were in school
>become a teacher and chad will fuck you for bragging rights
Same motivation as the male teachers who couldn't fuck Stacy then, but can now because he's in a position of authority. Lock the bitch up, don't do crazy shit like wants to.

A 13yo teacher? Hnnng

She? That’s a trannie sexting and diddling a 13 yo boy in “her” class. Are you really suggesting trannies be allowed to molest elementary school children now?