What is this work husband/wife degeneracy that suddenly came all over the place...

what is this work husband/wife degeneracy that suddenly came all over the place? my wife came home from work today and started to talk about one of her colleagues and her work husband so i asked her if she has a work husband as well and she said yes.

should i ask for divorce or is it harmless?

Attached: 1513122053927.png (500x566, 113K)

>he thinks women are loyal in current year + 3
Every woman is a thot user
Whyd you get married?

the answer is always divorce

>woman works
>woman works in an office setting
>woman has a boyfriend in that office setting
All red flags, get the fuck out before she does anything involving divorce lawyers and courts

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

A fucking what?
Show flag, you must be a leaf.

wtf are you even talking about?
Like a friendly guy at work she talks to?
Your wife shouldn't be working OP
You need to make enough money so she can stay home and have lots of babys to take care of.
Women don't get into trouble when they have 4 kids running around to watch.

>work husband
Such a forced meme

such a pleb normie meme

Men are at fault here. They became too pussified from staying at home for generations while thir ancestors went to war all the time. This is why the war with iran is a blessing to the white race

Divorce is always the best.
Marriage is always the worst option in a system where the male has no power, but is slave in marriage.

I would start preparing papers user. For her to even use that word even casually referring to another man is unfathomable to me. You could try having a very serious talk with her, maybe therapy? I hope you don't have kids.

your wife has sucked his dick

Just learned about this, wtf seriously..

what the fuck is a work husband?

The Jew is right. Except for the last bit.

Basically my entire work day involves messaging 5-10 married women on skype for business at my desk. Reason for this is a lot of women settle for manlets after they whore themselves out their entire life. Don’t be mad bro.

-your wife’s work husband

You are all retarded.
Granted, this is a really funny troll.

A woman who respects her husband doesn't even think of referring to a colleague of hers as her “work husband", even behind her husband's back.

Something more common in the states

I thought about bluffing about having a work wife so i could get my own wife jealous so she stops with it. Would that work?

Attached: IMG_20190614_104854.jpg (720x486, 80K)

>Frenchies being retarded and not googling things

Attached: 1558731589038.jpg (1692x2048, 148K)

I work in a large factory, 3k employees, and many of the women have "work husband's". If you feign taking a photo of them together they scatter like roaches because they realize exactly how fucked it is.

No that is literally retarded and shows a dangerous lack of understanding of women.
You do that and out of spite she will suck a million dicks to get back at you.
If I was you I would just bail, but I guess that depends how easy it is for you to change relationships.

>he doesn't have a work wife
lmao are you gay?

always trying to sneak one in as usual

I had a work wife in graduate school. She was kind of a bitch. It wasn't sexual. In fact, I ended up being friends with her boyfriend after she left for another university. He was cooler than she was. And I think the reason she latched onto me as a work husband is that she knew that I got along better with people in the department than she could.

It will just empower her to take it further. Don't play with fire. You could try talking to her parents, clergy, or a counselor. Maybe even the kids if that's a factor. Call her a whore and change the locks is an option.

>You need to make enough money so she can stay home and have lots of babys to take care
The mailman's babies. Unless that whore let the garbage men run a train on her.

Stale pasta

It's current year +4

Women always cheat. The office is the perfect setting for them to do so.

>t. guy who bangs his co-worker on the regular who lives with her boyfriend

definitely not a thing.

I would literally beat my wife. I feel bad man for you my man...

Don't do this, to the courts this will make you look like a tyrannical psychopath who is an obsessive stalker. But do try to seek private consultation.

Letting your wife work, and in an environment with higher status men is bad enough; but she is bold enough to admit she has another useful beta. No, it's not harmless, and you should prepare for divorce because she will inevitably do it if you don't.

Why user?

Get a younger "Housework wife" and move in with her instead.

Why what? why am I banging her or why is it the perfect setting for them to cheat?

What do you expect when modern couples are separated for most of the day.

This guy gets it

It really paints a telling picture that these astroturfing shill threads never get pruned.

That's why I married an 18 year old mormon girl who was easy to mold and teach before they pushed propaganda down her throat. I taught her techniques media uses to normalize stuff like this and we made a game to call out pr OP propaganda

Kdlek!

Why are you banging her?

sounds like some kike sitcom bullshit
you know how much thots love the office

this is stupid and shows she doesn't respect you. What the fuck is wrong with westerners

I hope it's troll, Moshe. I hope. But in this day and age you can't be sure of anything. I would like to blame you for this state of things, but I'm not even sure, what's at fault there. Probably commies, like always

> War against Iran.

Can you stop? Like, ever?

it's just being friends or whatever. Saying it's your work spouse shows complete lack of respect for the institution of marriage and your real spouse. It's disgusting

Sounds like you are work gay user.

Attached: 1493705876306.jpg (1200x900, 197K)

A what now?

WTF is a "work husband" how are western men seriously this domesticated?

Because I can?

I think his real question is: why are you an unscrupulous douche bag?

I had a woman who thought of me as he work husband, and said as much. She claimed sexual harassment against me when I rejected her advances. Right before she started talking about us getting together she was talking about how her and her husband were in a fight.

It's really hard to get married and have a wife that works when you know that at any point, if you're fighting, and she has some guy at work she likes to talk to, then that's all it takes to end a relationship. I WANT to get married one day and be able to trust my wife...but everything logical inside me tells me that it's a horrible idea.

You seem to have answered your own question.

I used to think "Oh there are some really intelligent women out there it would be a shame to not let them contribute to society by working a job". But then you have shit like this.

This. My wife knows her place and would never ever pull some stupid shit like that.

Not sure, I had a woman call me that for a while once.

I hope the boyfriend finds out and buries you in the woods “because he can”

work... husband?
I hope this isn't serious.

Attached: 1488499760133.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Nah. We just need a good old isreal gassing.

Better to kill every single government official of the west before fighting a single Iranian.

I would think at least they would respect you enough to do their cheating with a degree of discretion.

You get the rope with the rest and your offspring will all be exterminated just to make sure.

Checkaroo for (you)

Attached: 1480204552958.gif (404x416, 180K)

Height is dysgenic you freak.

No risk no reward.

Cuckold nigger bait as usual.

Kys

So fucking tired of the bullshit in the west, these God damn people get this nice society built for them and then just shit on it, I only hope I'm alive for the collapse so that I can mock and enslave leftists for the conquerors

>lets live an alternative lifestyle
>yeah, lets' be poly and have an open marriage
>ahahah its so great how evolved we are
>yeah we're not jealous like those cishet conservatards who get angry at everything
>MASSIVE DRAMA SHIT SHOW
>HOW DARE CHEAT WIFE
>CHEAT WIFE BADDDD!
>OMG WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON HER
>IF YOU HAVE A WIFE YOU SHOULD BE LOYALLLL
>WE DID IT REDDIT

Attached: stupidshit.jpg (608x781, 68K)

Kek

This, you spend more time with co-workers than your own fucking spouse, women who work in a majority male environment usually have a degenerate relationship with their husband.

You're a kike and deserve to be skinned alive.

Only wives are allowed to cuck söyboys like him.

We are the conquorers, when they start ww3 they will be at a time of weakness, it is almost time to strike the hearts of zog

Glowniggers, you are enemies of God himself and it isnt murder to kill any of you.

Would not be happy. Likely would divorce.

A "work wife" is imo a cynical expression - because the bitch does actually nag you to do things for her, gives you lists of shit to do and is never, ever, happy with your work no matter how hard you try to make her happy. That's the sense in which I always used the term - not "she's my friend". You feel like you have all of the undesirable obligations of an arranged marriage.

My actual wife knew what I meant when I said "work wife" and she knew I thought the work wife was a cunt.

It's fucking shitty. Sometimes I think how our society is structured isn't conducive for a healthy life and healthy relationships

And of course, if something goes wrong it's the man's fault. And the woman will latch onto her nearest male "friend" coworker

>should i ask for divorce
Yes. The relationship is over, she is monkeybranching.
It's just a matter of time. The sooner you get it done, the sooner you can get on with life.

from what i've heard it's his wife that suggested this poly bullshit

Or in reality you slag your "work wife" off to your real wife in order to not make your wife jealous.

>"Yeah this bitch man, I would totally not fug her m' lady"

You are a faggot for using this expression like you are US Jim from the office when in reality you're UK Jim at best

I'll take that as a compliment

Just gas us.

Our society is working as deisgned and intended and the sooner white men understand this and its implications the better.

War is upon our people,

Nonsense, I was always the guy who if I had a buddy whose gf was hitting on me and backstabbing her man, I'd tell him the truth. I have done that several times. Bros before hoes.

The sense in which I have ever used it is a cynical expression. Maybe others use it to be nice, but I use it to point out she's a fucking ball and chain - and the reason why ever since the first time it happened I will never fucking work with women again, I don't care how much my boss wants me to maintain good relations.

You know, my work wife pulled something similar.
>broke up with boyfriend, but never let me know.
>since they rented together they still lived together, I only learned about the breakup after she left
>tried to involve herself with my life outside of work, but I kept her at arm's length
>gets pissier than normal
>goes to department head, also female, and says she doesn't feel comfortable near me
>department head says that she isn't buying her story and to STFU. Work wife and department head had bad blood already.
>work wife goes to different university
>a few years later a professor of ours unexpectedly died
>see ex work wife in parking lot.
>she immediately stands next to me and stays at my side for the whole funeral
What a strange girl. I don't understand why she would try to fuck me over but then approach me.

Telling your wife or gf about other women NEVER goes well, even bringing up other women in an unimportant context triggers shit in their brains and makes them rage. The solution is never to talk about any other woman than her when around her. It's what they want.

Attached: 1404658334496.png (1308x1332, 179K)

divorce her ass

There was a woman I used to work with a long time ago who called me her "work hubby". She was in her late 30's, I was in my mid 20's, and we got along really well. She was pretty much one of the guys and would openly talk about whatever, it was actually pretty cool how chill she was. Wasn't down with feminism at all and was a real mans woman.

Thing is though she was married and there was definite sexual tension between us. I was seeing someone at the time and that just made it even more obvious how much she wanted to bang me. Being the enormous faggot that I was I kept it professional (aside from all the banter) and passed up the opportunity to fuck a hot older woman.

TLDR Your wife will cheat at the earliest opportunity, if she hasn't already.

me

How beta are you?
My work wife never gave me to do lists. It was always stuff like
>we need 2 people to sign up for this duty
>I'd volunteer
>she'd volunteer immediately after me
Or I'd sign up for a class and she'd sign up too so we could study together.

Because the majority of men let women get away with an unbelievable amount of shit. It's an accountability thing.

100% agreed. And that's exactly what happened too. But at the time I was a young guy and I'd never been in this situation before. It's one of the main reasons I never want to work with women again - they are already cunty, demanding, controlling and obnoxious, but on top of that they bring unnecessary strife to your relationship at home.

women will inevitably be replaced by more efficient and reliable artificial gestation technology. possibly it will start happening even in our own lifetimes the crisis has become so bad. women have become utterly horrible. a complete waste of time and resources.

>she is monkeybranching.
nice one. I've never heard it before, but know exactly what it means.

Same thing happened to me In University, didn't realize till halfway through. "oh shit I'm having an emotional affair with this bitch"
Her husband was a Doctor and she had 3 girls and a boy.
You know what the fucked up part was?
Her husband was a doctor and he had blood cancer.
She wasn't even someone you would expect and yet once I figured out this woman is waiting for me to try something I thought about it.
Women are just goingto do this

>he thinks women are loyal in current year + 3

2015 was the current year.

>letting your wife work for anyone but yourself or your family
Peak degeneracy

But doesn't she realize how stupid she looks when 2 years after claiming that I make her feel unsafe and being told to pound sand by the person she told this to (who is also at this funeral) she sits right next to me and even reads the liturgy from my hymn book?

I never said she succeeded in her efforts. Even though she was older than me and technically in a position of authority over me, she eventually resorted to calling in reinforcements - which didn't work because they took my side.