Banner translation: europe will be white or uninhabited

This idea gets me hard af. Should we start holocaust again now? How To get people to follow?

Attached: 3166964-marsz-z-11-listopada-2017-roku-657-323.jpg (657x323, 34K)

This is not normal. Ordinary will never follow a bunch of hooligans wearing black. On the other side this is Poland we speaking so everything is possible

Times been ticking for a while. It's you and your countrymen's fault for not starting. Don't feel so down though. The enemy and their globalist regime's propaganda has proved to be quite the success, especially in the west. Don't look up to them.

Attached: 1560152715216.gif (500x250, 372K)

*Ordinary people*
Kek i guess sometimes iam a nigger

We must replace the poles or kill them to fulfill the prophecy.

based
cringe

Gypsies have it good in Poland dont they? Cygan dobry

Try it romania.Gypsy scum is no match for us.

I feel like the rest of us betrayed the Poles and the Hungarians. I'm sure we all voted anti-migration here, but still. They will end up all alone fighting the rest of the EU now, just to maintain their right to decide who can live in their countries.

Everything is a match for you.
Look at this.

What other Nation loves the people who genocided them?
Name a bigger cuck than Poland, I'll wait.

Attached: pl.png (867x729, 74K)

LMFAO you dumb NPC, the elites own all the WMDs not you, whatever happens will be staged BTW. You're just a low IQ pawn.

Seriously, Nazism is for low IQ skinheads, even the Nazis back in WW2 were low IQ. Nobody is going to follow this shit ever again, not even "pure" Whites. It's a dead meme kids like to LARP about.

Wait are europeans seriously using "white?"
It's an American term, europeans should probably say European because well, they're Europeans in Europe. Whites don't live in europe because whites only live in America (and places outside europe)

Attached: best girl 9.jpg (2560x1440, 1.37M)

The idea of countries is dead bro, at the most what you have now is separation by IQ and looks. Some German doesn't give a shit about Celts and Slavs, he may shit on you for being an inferior Med though.

It's all about genes now because Atheistic Nihilism. Paganism is a meme, nobody is going to die for that shit other than a few low IQ skinheads. Frankly? the elites will probably use WMDs to depopulate us all in the future.

>pic related

Attached: 1cb.gif (400x400, 499K)

this

>cant even manage to hold their little signs round the right way
this is the vanguard that will hijack a French NPP to cause a continental extinction event meltdown? I don't think so.

There is no "pure White race" but unironically, Whites even in Europe going all the way up to Scandinavia are mixed with Armenids and Mongoloids and even Congoids. I'm talking brown hair or eyes and downward pointing or hooked noses, also curly hair. LMFAO, short/stocky "Whites". Many "Whites" could pass for sandniggers or hapas, good luck getting THEM to get on board with this White power shit.

And who gives a shit? i'm an IQ supremacist.

Nevermind that the Jews are never going to be ousted from power and practically no one on your side with two brain cells is willing to die for anything since apparently we're just animals and death is the end.

I'm just not a fucking idiot AND i'm also not White, if i was some Polish guy? yeah i still wouldn't give a fuck. Cause why would i? you retarded low IQ Nazi.

You are right, we have to ask some of them(>pic related) to help

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Normalfags aren't gonna do shit no matter what you do. You're best off being edgy cool kids to attract the youth to your cause

Lmao it's salty Moorish urgayian again. Why do you get so upset? Why do you even post?

Normalfags will do what they're told.

Well i'm not White and i don't look White either, otherwise i would be half on board with this mindless low IQ collectivist NPC Nazi shit.

But nah fuck you, i don't give a shit about your narcissistic ego trip if it excludes me from having access to Whites. LMFAO, you're all so fucking dumb i can't even respect you, i have 10 times more respect for your high IQ White liberals, at least they don't pretend like life is worth doing.

You're such saccarine useless little faggots, you're so dumb and full of shit. YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING MOVEMENT IS LITERALLY BASED ON THE WAY PEOPLE LOOK. IT'S LITERALLY A FUCKING GLORIFIED BEAUTY PAGEANT.

LMFAO, "the sacred fatherland". HURR DURR. MUST KEEP UGLY BROWNS OUT CAUSE REASONS. SACRED. WHOLESOME. HURRRRRRR. WHEAT FIELD. BLONDE WHORE FROLICKING IN WHEAT FIELD. MUCH MEANING.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHH.

You're fucking unempathetic low IQ psychopathic vermin, i will side with anyone that opposes you. You shouldn't win, you literally priviliged pretentious trash. Shut the fuck up retard, i don't even like you give me the high IQ empathetic Whites any day of the week before any of you low IQ self-important peasants.

You didn't build Western civilization, you were the slave labor force. And that's all you are and all you'll ever be, since you're so dumb.

The Elites already won the life game, they have ALL the WMDs. Are yous eriously that fucking dumb that you think anyone other than Jesus Himself could save you/us? this fucks are just going to mass-genocide us, we're all low IQ useless eaters. They don't give a shit about you just because you have an IQ of 105, tard.

You can't "do" anything you dumb slave, ANYTHING that happens will be a staged event by the secret occult societies that run the world. You dumb as fuck Nazi who thinks keeping 100 IQ retarded peasants around matters because they're White.

Why are you so desperate to be accepted as white? You live in fuckin urgay, m8. As far as I can tell race isn't even considered there providing you speak the language.
>Double reply
Now this is getting embarrassing

Genuinely cant tell if youre trolling or actual redd*t faggot.

0/10 way overdone mate I didn’t even get a little mad, just sort of sorry you’re a) on Jow Forums and b) brown.

Attached: 7AB3F0D5-0D58-4EEC-B684-DCEAFF58F3CC.jpg (232x260, 8K)

>we

Attached: truearyan.jpg (656x999, 56K)

This gif is gold. Thanks, fren.

Just start killing. People will follow

dude ur dumb lol

Yea, it depends on what countries get the chemical and nuclear weapons though, because they're not all going to russia

>Why are you so desperate to be accepted as white? You live in fuckin urgay, m8. As far as I can tell race isn't even considered there providing you speak the language.

I want to live around White people, duh. Do i even ahve to explain this shit to you?

>Now this is getting embarrassing

This is why you're a Nazi NPC, you think anything matters other than power.

AHAHAHAHA.

You NPCs are so fucking stupid, you are literally LITERALLY nothing more than low IQ narcissists.

I'm going to fuck your sister is what i'm going to do, since the world is coming to a fucking end and nothing matters.

Who the fuck is going to follow you? even the unironic Christian rednecks in the army who beleive all the America Fuck Yeah shit are ambivalent about any sort of violence. Only mindless low IQ retards like you think you can defeat the elites who own all the WMDs.

stop caring about normies. Normies don't want bash 'nazi' heads, yet they are fine when they hear such incidences in their news (in USA, etc). Normies are simply followers. The follow the winning culture.
what we need is fighting men & concentration of power (any kind of power is useful)

Attached: Psychology of a Lemming.png (1024x5104, 2.29M)

LMFAO, Whites don't beleive in anything anymore they're all like "you first and i'll follow, p.. promsie" but it's all a lie, they won't follow you. This guy is very naive if he thinks anyone other than a bunch of dumb Nazis on the internet give a shit about the "White race" At the most EVERYONE prefers White people but almost nobody is unironically willing to die in some retarded race war. And don't FORGET, that many Whites are cool with many non-Whites, your egomaniacal dreams of some fabled ethnostate/Fourth Reich ala The Turner Diaries will never come to pass.

You just have everything against you and nothing real on your side other than "b..but muh unfair genetic privilege though?".

Why do you want to live around whites? Do you mean whites in your country? I once benised a ginger girl from urgay in the Philippines so you must have some whites you can leech off.

>Gets invaded by Brazil and Argentina and gets Paraguay genocided

What you need and want is dumb collectivist NPCs who will kill guys like me on sight because my skin is brown. All to create some sort of ego trip you're all hooked on because you need some sort of meaning in your lives, even though deep down you know life is meaningless and you're just acting like low IQ animals driven by primal emotions like lust and hate and anger.

Leech off? retard i'm basically White myself, not good enough for the ethnostate though.

Fuck do i care? nations are made up, there ain't even pure races. Germany is a made up country and so are the German people, they don't all even look the same LMAO. Nevermind all the other Europeans, buncha mongrels. Real world racism is by IQ personality and to a lesser extent by looks.

the thought of people actually being ok with blacks and arabs in europe is sickening

europeans living in africa and the middle east is considered absurd and even "racist"

So why are you so mad? Why does a polish nationalist in Poland get you so fannyflustered? Would you be just as upset at a Japanese nationalist not wanting you in their country? Why can't you just be content as a south American living in south America? Go fuck some of those spicy Latin girl and enjoy what you have.

>Nazism
kk

>invades italy, greece, germany, switzerland...

It just doesn't matter, you dumb Nazis with your WW2 mentality don't get it, nations are over. Globohomo is here to stay because frankly? it's not only fun but it's also no-bullshit, you don't have to pretend like you being some racially pure (yeah i'm sure LMFAO) 105 IQ White guy means anything.

The game is about the high IQ at the top and whatever they do will dictate all of our destinies, we don't have any power to change anything significantly. I'm willing to bet ALL White nationalist movements are controlled opposition by the Illuminati or whatever.

This Nazi LARP shit is so that you can feel some sense of control in your lives and like you're important and you matter, even though you're not even part of the White genetic elite the only people that actually "matter".

This is about shitting on your lessers. It's aaaaaaaall about ego, this is why i'm CONVINCED the whole "dyng for my family" shit is a LARP, almost none of you give THAT much of a shit about anyone in your family i bet.

Nihilism/Atheism is everywhere nowadays and no LARPagan shit or Churchianity is strong enough to move anyone to do anything. This is about your ego, not about "doing the right thing" and that's the main thing, that's why Whites don't give a shit.

Because it's about protecting a slightly less shitty geentic stock from the OTHER subhumans, meanwhile the ACTUAL high IQ Whites look down on all of us as subhumans and could give a shit less, they're enjoying their privileged hedonistic liberal lives as much as they can before this whole shitshow EXPLODES.

I mean it's coming, it has to be.

What is? prolly something pre-planned by the elites, of course you low IQ Nazi NPCs will probably think it was all of your own doing, i doubt you'll get anything you want done BTW. The people in power have other plans and i'm pretty sure they don't include the vast majority of the population, White or otherwise.

AHAHAHAHA. Fuck off, if i want to go fuck some Polish whores i will. We're all fucking doomed anyway, the elties are gonna PWN us unless Jesus. If any of this "muh sacred fadderland" shit was legit i MIGHT respect it, but it's just low IQ NPC shit bro. It doesn't matter.

Fuck do i care about what some 105 IQ vodka enthusiasts consider sacred? that's just their subjective opinion.

Anyway, i'm too smart to live around muds plus White people are basically just better in every way. Even the NPCs.

Yeah, i don't even call it NS anymore. I don't respect it anymore, i grew out of it. The SS were all low IQ NPCs.

>the thought of people actually being ok with blacks and arabs in europe is sickening

LMAO why? oh, it's because we don't look White and you think we're ugly, right? LMFAO.

And some of you LARPers unironically think anyone is going to die for this.

This. White nationalism is an American concept. Europe should always be ethnonationalist. White nationalism in Europe is simply a slightly slower destruction of our peoples unique plurality.

Attached: 1538155281825.jpg (1788x1217, 549K)

baste

So you don't have any answers? Lmao. I think you're just stipl mad from the time last year when I wouldn't accept you as white after you refused the nipple test. Get over it and move on with your life m8. I'm coming to your cunt next year to bleach all your big arse spicy brown girls so maybe I can make you an honorary and we'll go out for some cunt

Dude... your elites don't give a shit about "nations". Nobody is going to die for Estonia LMFAO, BTW how old is your country even?

AHAHAHAHAHA.

Low IQ NPCs can't help but kill eachother, same as in WW1 and WW2. There's still some of you left, maybe it will be a good thing that you end up killing some ISIS fucks or whatever, not like you're that much better than them. You fucks just enjoy violence, don't lie. That's what this is all about with you. You're no Da Vinci, Newton or Tesla.

You'll adopt it if your country every hits

Can someone explain to my why Eastern Europeans are so pan-European? Unironically want Britain to be White AND British. Poles can gtfo back to their own shitholes.

I don't give a shit, i can just go live among Whites and you won't do anything since the Jews and society at large won't allow you PLUS this extreme Nazi shit is just a fad, i'm smart and civilized enough and frankly also good looking enough to be White-presenting, ain't nobody gonna kick me out.

And no, there are no answers. The Elites have us on their dick, you better grow up and realize that shit. You do ANYTHING they don't want you to do? BAM to jail you go. You get assassinated. You do something on a large scale? (good luck with that) they will have their agents subvert the movement.

Any violence? pfft. Please, who's gonna do it? i'm talking something The Turner Diaries/SIEGE tier.

I mean seriously, what are you going to do? most Whites are already racist but ain't nobody ACTUALLY willing to die for it and frankly? it's ugly, it's an ugly truth. It feels.. you know, wrong.

Not everybody is gun-ho about genociding the Abos, bro.

At the most you'll keep violent subhumans away, but everyone wants to keep pretending like race isn't real, i'm telling you. Nobody wants to deal with this shit, not even you.

Please make sure to take your meds or smoke a joint before posting online again.

It's amusing that you think preserving "nations" matter, it's based on what that shit? feelings? you're dumb as fuck. And you're not real racists, because real racism isn't even about looks or heritage it's about IQ.

The game of life is rigged and the Elites ahve already won, you simply can't defeat them. They have us by the balls, any popular movement will be subverted and guided in the direction they want it to go. Don't just assume that the guys like Jacob Rothschild who are out in the public are the people that ACTUALLY run the world.

The world is run by secret societies, ikeep hearing that and it's starting to make sense. They don't give a shit about your nations, in fact i'm pretty sure they are planning to get rid of ALL nations so they can create their New World Order.

Crazy?

You think it's just the Jews?

I'm willing to bet Hitler was controlled opposition.

Yes, Germans and Danes. Not fucking slavs. I thought only Americans didn't differentiate between between a German and a fucking Slovakian because they're mutts. Poles are literally worse than Indians in every way except smell

found the (((londoner)))

>
So go and do it. You can go to burgerland and live 20 to a 3 bedroom like your Mexican m8s
>white presenting
So submit the nipple test. I'm guessing nobody is gonna mistake you for white outside of Portugal
>ranting
Haha lol
>abos
You can have them then.

who the fuck is this shizo U r gay posting fag
jesus
>The world is run by secret societies, ikeep hearing that and it's starting to make sense. They don't give a shit about your nations, in fact i'm pretty sure they are planning to get rid of ALL nations so they can create their New World Order.
this is true though unironically

Attached: 1560115489432.png (976x1263, 766K)

Donald Trump isn't just some guy you plebs, he descends from royalty same as all other US presidents. This people are all related, it makes complete sense that the occult fuckers behind the shadows give you the illusion of choice by presenting to you this puppet candidates.

It's all compartmentalized, so many times this people are actually doing it from their heart so it seems legit.

I'd take a pole over a Englishmen, let alone the Irishmen in denial that inhabit the rest of great shitian

Oooooof. Btfo!!!

West-Yorkshire, still not far enough to not get invested with your people. Can you at least answer the question? Poles don't belong here

White-presenting means you talk to me and i'm White but i don't look White, how low IQ are you? despite the feminine "eww ugly browns go away" White people still feel the need a lot of times to include White-presenting non-Whites and be altruistic like that, cause frankly i'm fucking White dude fuck you.

>I'd take a pole over a Englishmen

Beyond saving, I hope your autistic chink overlords will be kind to you

At best you're gonna pass as a greasy wog, which generally isn't considered white outside of burgerland

If we're beyond saving, why are so many of you cunts migrating here?

Annoying low IQ Nazis who will exclude me just based on my looks even though we're basically the same shit aside? the bigger questions in life are starting to bothering me more and more, like "death is probaly the end, so who gives a shit" and "the game is rigged no matter what we do we lose, so who gives a shit".

I'm serious, think ahead and realize the Elites will depopulate this planet using WMDs, it's the only rational thing to do. Nazis will never get into power don't make me laugh, not only nobody likes Nazis (not really, it's like thinking ISIS is cool, but only online and from a distance) but most of you are Atheistic and probably cowardly and out of shape LMAO.

Fuck are you working for? you will leave no genetic legacy. AND, LMAO, >having kids. Truly for the low IQ.

ok, Julian, tell me how that campaign in Parthia turns out.

Meh, i'll get in where i can. I'm clearly MENA but that's most of Southern Europe minus the curly hair, let's be real. Hell, brown haired or brown eyed "Whites" LMAO.

You have a hooked or downward pointing nose? curly hair? LMAO, where do you think those come from?

It's so dumb.

And BTW, thanks for the greasy wog comment clearly shows this whole thing is effeminate at it's core and about looks and not much else, the IQ and "civilized" talk is all lies. I'm sure any of you "valiant Aryan warriors" are going to die to exclude me just because i want a better lot in life, LMAO.

This
But this is important too, leave antifa estetics to those idiots, we must dress like NordFront

>he thinks greasy wog is a compliment
Fuckin hell you must be goat fucker tier m8
>he thinks anglos have curly hair or shitskin noses
Lmao sorry m8 but no
>
So move. Do it. Post results

Preserving Whites is like a preference, LMFAO. Less likely to kill you and more pleasing to the eye, that's all this is. There is no White unity aside from pretentious low IQ skinheads who think the Nazis were so ebin c00l, and it's all based on a narcissistic LARP.

White people are all liberals, they don't give a shit. They have gone effeminate ever since the death of God and will betray everyone to save their own skin and why the fuck shouldn't they? prove to them and to me that this is somehow "wrong", prove that there is a God. Prove that anything other than survival and self interest "matters".

Seriously, you think this people will follow you if you ever start a race war (yeah right) but they won't, they'll let you deal with the kikes and muds then they will all collaborate to bring you down and "just fuck off, dude".

You are useful romantic low IQ idiots who idolize a by-gone era that you only know about from watching combat footage videos on Jewtube and reading Mein Kampf. Nazi Germany fucking sucked, you were little more than a slave. Fuck your gay aesthetics, you dumb NPC.

Thank fuck most of you collectivist low IQ NPCs are gone by now.

>Fuckin hell you must be goat fucker tier m8

Yes bro that's exactly what i thought, you're a genius. Good on you m8.

>Lmao sorry m8 but no

Are you fucking kidding me? Anglos are crypto-Jew tier, there's even the whole Eternal Anglo meme centered around you beady-eyed hooked-nosed perfidious Albions.

Have you ever actually met an Anglo? We don't have curly hair or hooked noses m8. Inb4 burgers are anglo

Fuck off province

seething shitskin lmao

Nah, some of you look Nordic and the rest could pass in Southern Europe or even MENA with your brown hair and sometimes brown eyes or hooked noses, it's a well known thing the Anglo nose.

Countries are a fucking meme, you're all low IQ plebs.

LMAO, if i looked White i wouldn't be seething since that way i wouldn't have to take shit from you low IQ retards. I'm basically White, mostly Iberian i think and my dad who was the one that looked like a Moor was one of those exotic-White looking Levantines, he had hazel eyes. I may have some residual something else mixed in there, Amerindian Negroid Jewish or even Mongoloid from MENA, i don't discard it. Never done genetic testing.

I'm just not "okay" with being excluded on looks alone by pretentious low IQ NPC retards who love to virtue singal about how it's about anything other than looks and expect me to fucking believe them.

If i was a shitskin? fine, but i'm White.

And you are clearly all just privileged trash anyway, i don't take any of this ethnonationalist shit as anything other but an attempt to cuck me. There's nothing "spiritual" or "holy" or "sacred" or LMFAO "wholesome" about this shit you're doing, i 100% oppose you and so do most people including most Whites.

>Countries are a fucking meme, you're all low IQ plebs.
>t. Larping nigger

Attached: 1559191514476.jpg (217x245, 23K)

Lmao no. If anglos look like wogs, why did Italian migrants get identified as wogs while Germans simply became Australian?

This "you can't come into our special club" shit can lick my balls, i'm 100% on support of the Jews now.

All you want to do is cuck and frankly oppress the rest of us, you're not the good guys. Not even you own kind likes you, since you plan to get rid of like half of them too because they're "degenerates". And WTF are you going to do? you ain't going to do shit, you skinhead retards. This is real life not your sexual power fantasies, you're scared of death just like everyone else.

Nihilism is just too powerful. Too potent and all pervasive. There's no getting around it, nothing is actually worth dying for. It's all bullshit.

No idea passes the shit-test, it's all conjecture. Not good enough.

Probably good enough for more than a few low IQ retards though, but not many. Hell, even most Muslims aren't willing to die FOR FUCKING ISLAM. You think Whites? LMFAO.WHITES of all people GIVE A SHIT about this Nazi LARP shit? particularly the smarter ones? AHAHAHAHA.

They are, you have a low IQ.

You also have a low IQ.

I'm wasting my time here, then again all time is wasted apparently.

>you're waiting my time
Lmao you're a brown south American who spends his days seething on Jow Forums because an Australian told him he can't join the special club. Is it even possible to waste such a person's time?

White masculinity is dead, particularly White warrior masculinity. Only Jesus Himself could bring it back.

I'm not talking about you low IQ skinheads, you're masculine in an animalistic way the same way muds are masculine. I'm talking real high IQ White men, the ones with high agency. The non-NPCs.

Donal Trump types aren't going to side with you, retards.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>even the Nazis back in WW2 were low IQ.

while that is probably true of most of the ground level grunters, it is remarkable how many high level nazis were very highly educated. 7% of medical doctors joined the party - higher than the general population level.
many SS men did PhDs, paid for by the SS. Ok some were in bullshit race studies adn so on, but a lot were engineers

do not underestimate the evil that a well educated and clever person can do. They are far more dangerous than the stupid ones...

What the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch? i'll have you know i have 300 confirmed kills etc etc.

Attached: Bli med oss nordover! DEN NORSKE SKIJEGERBATALJON.jpg (587x780, 38K)

Christ is the ultimate opposite. He is a pacifist. Christcucks are weak, they are the reason white masculinity is dead. Fuck off bluepilled boomer.

You are not gonna start anything.
You have way too many American troops in your country to get anything done.

How was the Nazi party more evil than the Zionist party?

No they were all dumb as fuck, caught up in the whole "muh nation is better than ur nation" shit that was popular at the time, lived in a time and era with no internet. People assumed a looooot of things were solid/sacred/unfuckablewith back then, now we know better.

The reason the Jews stay in power is because we are all the Jews now, just as nihilistic. Even modern day Nazis struggle with their outdated ideology, and i bet 80% of them are not willing to die for it either.

Whatever is going to wake up "The Sleeping Giant" will have to be truly monumental and most of all REAL, like Jesus perhaps.

And guess what? muds will have to be included (within reason) cause otherwise forget about it, Whites are not the psychopaths you think they are. All the descendants of the WW2 krauts and similar became the skinheads you see today or are in the military, half of them just want muds to go away they don't want no race war because they are atheistic hedonistic nihilists themselves.

>Poland fertility rate
>1.32 births per woman (2016)

Pretty soon Poland will be uninhabited lmao

Nonsense, White masculinity is dead because there's nothing to fight for and protecting the (BTW, heavily mixed/compromised since ancient tims) White genepool is not something anyone but you losers gives a fuck enough about to die over it.

Dude, all mass movements are for low IQ NPCs.

How scared are you kike shill. Why are Argentinians such utter homos?

Is this an ebook?

Are you willing to die for your "cause"? and yes of course i'm scared of you mindless low IQ NPCs, you're literally insane in many ways.

No.

I mean the idea that you would be willing to die over this Nazi shit and wouldn't just take a second to think "hmm, wait does this make any sense at all?" puts you in the white trash category in my ebook.

The whitepill on this is that you morons are basically useless and ineffective at everything you do and will never get into power, so all i have to do is avoid you.

Yes you absolute beta of a male. They already have declared war on the white race . I’d gladly join my local militia if civil war breaks out. Until then I am seeking a white girlfriend to marry and make 3-4 white children with. FUCK YOU AND YOUR BLACKPILL SHILL

>dying for anything

You are literally a fucking nigger, i'm not joking.