Dropped out of college

>Dropped out of college
>No work experience
>Getting job offers left and right in the $40-60k range, employers are desperate for a strong white male

How do you cope wasting 5 years at a dumb institution doing "exams" so you can please Mr. Shekelstein on your "cv" while I apply with no education/work experience and get work?

Attached: blue collar chad.png (844x916, 654K)

what kinda work tho?

Both are retarded. A real alpha chad enlists in the army and invades iran

That would require me to work in the cold and outside, fuck it

This upstanding fellow white man makes an excellent point

40-60k is pretty good slave labor salary. Too bad you're working for nothing as America will become brown and whites genocided.

All kinds in trades, I auto submitted 200 CV's and let the calls come in. I state "Education: N/A Height: 6'4 willing to work and please your clients"

>HR managers mailing and calling 3 days in a row
>Don't answer at all

Attached: 1560420279913.jpg (272x248, 30K)

Defeatist faggots like you belong on a cross, we'll win in due time

Attached: c7e251e713eb1c040b4796d85cd0fe9bb65c9c4bv2_hq.jpg (1024x896, 271K)

When I dropped out of college in 1975 it was because I couldn't see me making any more money with a college education than I could make in the oilfields of Oklahoma. I retired from the oilfields of Texas in 2009 with more than a million dollars in savings accounts. You can do better.

Based. I said I graduated top of my class from Harvard, and these assholes keeping calling me too. I’m playing them against each other at this point.

New Zealand cuck who'll get arrested for posting a video and can't own a pistol anymore talking about "we'll win in due time". Loser.

Ok so trades. Not all are cut out for that, but good for you. Your body will break down by the time you're 45. So be aiming to move into management or start your own business of some sort. I'm being real with you. I'm 42 and blew my back out a few years ago.

If you have around a 110 IQ or lower, trades will be very rewarding. I'm up around 145 so, even though at times it was ok (I did finish carpentry), it was ultimately completely mind numbing to me.

>Over a million in savings
>Not invested

I mean, fuck college yah, but you could have taken an economics and finance course at the local CC, at least

> (OP)
>fight and die for israel, goy! It'll make you cool!

Nice try, Nosenberger Shekelstein.

>he thinks America will stay in one piece 5 years from now
Get a load of this dumbass

Attached: 1560380170734.jpg (900x762, 714K)

amazin. u guys shilling in every thread nao.

wtf How? Trades are FULL of illegals

I did take college and community college courses in accounting and economics. Also listened to some good financial advisors on radio while riding in the company truck. It's not hat hard if you are smart and live within your means.

Sorry burgers, I don't speak mutt

Invest your money goyim, it's not like we can fake another financial collapse and steal it all again. So unless your suggesting buying something tangible like gold, you can leave now.

Lmfao. Nobody can deny that Jews aren’t funny and based.

Financial collapses come in cycles. The Wall Street boys know how it is. If you define money as a medium of exchange for labor, you get an idea of what a dollar is worth. Your dollars can go toward your future. There is no need to play their game. The first rule of personal wealth is don't pay interest. When you get to the point where you don't pay interest, you are already wealthy.

If your smart at 15 guys should start learning how to operate caterpillar heavy equipment so by sixteen you can drop out of high school, get a ged and start earning righteous bucks as a teenager and never look back...

>just start learning
hey great idea
>just get a job
>just start making money
>just be smart
>just have sex
>just become successful
wow 400 IQ move right there

Math. I forgot to mention math. It is very useful and helpful to your goals to learn math. No matter how bad you are at math or how old you are it is never too late to learn math. (((Einstien))) once said something about the power of compound interest. "The rule of 76" means that if you divide 76 by your rate of annual interest the result is the number of years in which your principal will double: 76/3% =25.33 years to double your investment.

Good to see someone else lists their height on their resume. It's by far the most important thing.

My nephew dropped out, learned how to operate a lathe. got his GED. Last month he went to China to help them set up a 60' lathe machine.

JDIF are starting to figure out we like them more when they dont vpn or memeflag.

Attached: 1535233992063.jpg (960x676, 89K)

He makes dental implants, and the demand for his product is so high that he works 80 hours a week to keep up. Has money out the wazoo.

>racial discrimination is real
>and that's a good thing

Everything would have been wiped if the taxpayers didnt bail them out.
And its about to happen again.

Liar. You still live with mom and are hoping someone gives you decent job

>Canadian
>"Dont like the cold"
>why live?

boomers demand you do 10 years of labor promising to put you into a machine after that.

You would need to specialize in lets say crane operation,

>went to china to engineer machines

Attached: Holy++_b6ea277a6613c779e2d946032df74715.jpg (480x454, 33K)

physical, manual labor jobs always paid quite decent amount, drawback is you fuck up your body and hate your life (maybe not so bad if you get very lucky with your work place)

The chinese occupied portions of Canada aren't too bad(Vancouver and Victoria)

Wall Street can fall into the pit, and it won't change my financial security. Traders on Wall Street don't own everything. Producers who have a product or skill that is in demand have a Trump card to play against the Wall Street boys. I can calculate the hydrostatic pressure at the bottom of an oil or gas well. The Wall Street boys can only calculate how to get more money out of you or the government.

Underrated post.

Did I mention that he dropped out of school before he was 18, because the public education system wasn't teaching him anything. Now his skills are sought across the Pacific Ocean?

i would never go to university again, it's just a trick so they don't have to pay you much pension

Is that $USD because that's pathetic. Engineers start on 80K here and teachers on $70K (1.0). I graduated 15 years ago and started on 50K after a 3 year degree

based and jewpilled

A person in the labor force doesn't have anything to offer except his labor. Whether it be by bending the back or using the brain, the only way out of poverty is the use of one's skills that are demanded by the market.

This. You still gotta go in the oven schlomo, but I'll definitely shed a tear doing it.

Wow, he must enjoy his all that free time! Makes good money, sleeps and works, no time for anything else.

40-60k is not nearly enough to survive on in a white nation.

Lmao. Based

Attached: (you).png (254x238, 75K)

where the fuck do engineers start on 80k? there are hardly any engineering jobs and if you manage to land one its 45k starting. 60k if you're lucky.

Teaching is oversaturated but good if you have a STEM background teaching math and science.

Why not? If you own your home the rest is easy.

>40-50k

In Massachusetts I make 110k as an industrial plumber after taxes, not including my pension, annuity and health insurance. Formans and supervisors clear 150k easily. It’s insane how people think skilled trades make mediocre money. It boggles my mind actually, where is this information coming from?
Half of us make more than the engineers working 70 hour weeks on salary handing us the blueprints

But who wants to live in Massachusetts?

Not true. Apprentices do most of the heavy lifting and if your not retarded you’ll be running jobs as a Forman. Supervisor is above that and on top of it there’s all kinds of branches you can go to within whatever field your in. CAD and water balancing if you want to show up in a button down shirt. Everyone’s cut out for the work, you just have to stop being a complete pussy.

>How do you cope

MSEE, $100,000.

I cope by making twice your salary.

I didn't realise male prostitutes were so proud og their craft

How do I love thee, let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and the breadth and the depths of my heart.
Sometimes there is no learning by a mind that is closed to the possibilities to the application of the human mind that will not find happiness in success. But to one who chooses to wallow in despair and seeks to bring down others to that lower pig wallow is a happiness unto itself.

nearly the same situation here. almost everyone has a master degree but we hardly have craftsmen and shit. they live like kings while academics are the real wageslaves

Good point Kek. It’s all I know so fuck it I guess. Working in Cambridge a lot is a nightmare. Liberal headquarters

>where is this information coming from
It is coming from the elite establishment that thinks that labor is beneath them. They have jobs in some ivory tower somewhere, probably paid by your taxes, and they think you and your labor are beneath them. Meanwhile, they congratulate themselves by their belief that they think they are standing up for you in a metaphorical manner by resisting the establishment that allows you and I to do our work.

Good luck becoming a doctor or a lawyer without degree. Literally impossible, in my country at least.

>be younger me at school
>doing all the 'right' things
>have a distaste for the peers who have food fights every lunch and recess
>teachers explain how you can get an apprenticeship in a trade or go to uni after school
>they shill really hard on the food fighters to get trades, telling them every sort of benefit they can come up with
>I'm instantly repulsed by tradies
>Go to uni to get a meme degree
>Currently unemployed
Well at least I don't get into food fights

>Good luck becoming a doctor or a lawyer without degree
Doctor and lawyer are degrees. One has to complete a course in the university to obtain the title. However, the person who builds the house for the doctor and lawyer also has a degree in the craftsman guilds.

>Breaking your back to maintain this society afloat so white women can go on and fuck migrants and foreigners.

You are the problem, cuck

I went to college in Boston.
Blacks and liberals everywhere.
Have massive loans.
Have shitty 25k job.
Realized by age 23 I should have just taken up a trade or done some community college classes to work towards certifications.
Trying to get into networking or locksmithing.
I figure it's a balanced combination of high IQ problem solving and labor.

Amen, brother.

that is only a good salary if you're young and unmarried, if you have kids that's not enough for a quality upbringing, you'll get by but you'll live borderline poverty tier the more kids you have.

As Led Zepplin said, It's not too late to change the road you're on.

40 - 60k range

the fuck, I make more in former eastern block as SW developer.

You guys in Boston were the first call to patriots when the British massacred the people who stood up to authority. It seems odd now to a fellow patriot that Bostonians seem content in their warm houses in winter and their summer breezes while never paying attention to who the authorities are in modern American life. Your ancestors, obviously carved out a life on the continent for men to be free, however it seems that any corruption in government is now allowable as long as it does not interrupt your warm night's sleep.

It's true, except it's hard to get that first job. But when you get it, you literally have to just show up every day and work, don't be retarded and follow instructions until you know what you're doing. And don't get safety blackballed for stupid shit.

trades are doing well right now because people have been conditioned to think they need a college degree and there is a shortage of tradesmen now

you WILL need a degree if you want to do anything technical beyond IT (e.g. engineering, medicine, etc.)

but college is probably a waste if you aren't going into a STEM field.