Frafrica

Why is France such a shithole? And can it still be saved?

Attached: Franceequalsafrica.jpg (450x370, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It can't. French men are huge cuck faggots. They deserve to be replaced by their black overlords.

>Why is France such a shithole?
see pic, at some point history they pissed off kikes!

Attached: 1560494280608.png (484x402, 239K)

The French have always had a fetish for multiculturalism. Hell, there's a whole mestizo race in Canada, the Metiś, which is from the Quebec settlers fleeing from their own settlements and forts to mix with the natives. I will never understand those fucking Gauls

Nope. French are pussies. Hitler steamrolled them in a few weeks for Christ sake.

French villagers are still nice, quiet, and full of whites.
I used to have a vacation home there.

What the fuck is up with his hand?

R.I.P. in piece France you sweet prince. You will go down as the le56face of Europe. F

It’s been like this for decades

Attached: A47557FA-8D1A-4411-9290-ACD57BFB6BF5.jpg (1300x956, 277K)

>football players
>representing france
no faggot. We all know black players are far superior compared to whites and asian players, that is why they are overrepresented since managers pick them
The Japanese national team had brazillian and half white half japanese players before, does this mean their country is full of brazillians and hapas?

Even 150 years ago France was already a degenerate racemixed shithole enriched by all sorts of subhumans

Since 1650-1700s all sorts of jews and southrons been moving to France, not to mention jews, niggers, egyption and arabs.

That's right, during the "French" Revolution (like a third of its leaders had Italian or partly shitalian origins) they even had a fucking "Coloured Battalion" made of niggers, mulattoes and quadroons.

Attached: le50%FrenchFace.png (1200x1105, 445K)

just poor resolution user.

Yeah, Frenchies seem to have this mentality that being French is a cultural thing, and not racial. They even tried to Frenchify their nigger colonies way back when. France is doomed

It is like this because many of the country we colonized talk french now, so when a player is really good he come to france and play for us.

Oh, and here a piucture of ONLY REAL american, not like us :)

Attached: us_basketball-1040x572.jpg (1040x572, 175K)

Looks satanic

>Western country with the least percentage of whites lecturing others
How about you clean up your own shit? The american enforced world order makes it nearly impossible to mass deport.

Attached: 1554845916795.jpg (1852x1000, 429K)

Yes. It can be saved but to do that iran must be invaded

Wowowow calm down man, dont ask to this americamutt retard to think that's too hard for them

>Frenchies seem to have this mentality that being French is a cultural thing
Some do, some don't, but without separatistic ethnonationalism Celto-Germanic real European population of France is doomed. And not like that they are actually French anyway

You see, the Franks were a Germanic Native European folk from what is now the Netherlands, and they spoke a Germanic tongue that contributed one-fifth of the French language's vocabulary (including its names for itself, its speakers and the country they live in) and also radically altered its grammar and pronunciation - hence why French is considered the most 'distant' Romance language from Classical Latin.

Until the 19th Century, most 'Frenchmen' in what is now 'France' didn't speak the 'French language', but rather a variety of distinct Romance tongues, such as Occitan.

Should the French change their name? I think so.

Attached: France4beginners.png (1148x2100, 2.59M)

Thats why we beat nigeria in the group, your "englishmen" in the semi finals and and the judge fucked us at the end with frafrica.

>France is doomed
More than you could possibly imagine, this kind of mentality you're describing is still omnipresent in pretty much all of the population, including the most right-wing part of it... They can praise a freshly-arrived French-speaking African all day and night for the sole fact of him singing to the national anthem and saying he ''''loves'''' France and its culture...
That's truly depressing, good thing I'm going to join the N.E.E.T. life soon, that'll be the greatest spot to witness the collapse of this once-great country.

>American Flag
>Why is [insert western country] such a shithole?
Lol.

Attached: 1560420924677.png (208x326, 50K)

>french are pussies
the gauls were some of the toughest most warrior like europeans, this is a cultural problem from (((them)))

Also, 1 post by this Id

I think the best you can do is recolonizing Africa. be like (((them))), set up business there and impregnate African women

Our nogs were born here, touche'

frafrika played better, but who knows how it would end if not faulty decisions by ref. Maybe we could have pulled it out, with extra time again

>set up business there
niggers are not reliable when it comes to work. as long as you can't do Belgian Congo tier shit that is
>and impregnate African women
why??? so those subhuman mongrels would end up carrying European surnames?

Was the "OK hand sign is the new Racist symbol" thing a ploy to get us to mark ourselves with the mark of the beast?

Attached: 086.png (641x530, 319K)

>Frafrica
It's Afranca

Kek

I dunno but can they stop please?

Attached: Season-in-france-2017.jpg (928x523, 126K)

A better question is why do peckerwoods suck ass at sports LOL get cucked. Accelerate the genocide.

Attached: 5C5883C9-1FA1-447C-9EF8-782DA3EBF6FE.gif (400x502, 269K)

No, and the problem comes purely from the boomer civnat cuck mentality that has pervaded every facet of society for decades now.

Basically, most French people believe anyone can be "Frenchified" regardless of their ethnic or religious origins, the so-called "assimilation". It has worked well for quite some time, the Spanish, Italians, Portugese, Poles... who came here in waves throughout the early 20th century integrated quite well so the French came to believe that it would be true for anyone.

My countrymen didn’t factor in two very important elements that made this assimilation successful, these populations were white and Catholic for the most part.

And now, the French have been desperately trying to replicate this assimilation model to integrate arabs and blacks for decades now yet it has failed.
The logical conclusion would be to realize that perhaps different ethnicities and faiths were NOT meant to mix together and could only at best coexist in relative harmony side by side.
The French white boomers subconsciously reached that conclusion and fled areas where these populations were concentrated, our vaunted "banlieues" yet did not address the root of the issue ie their civnat cuck mentality. They simply hid the problem away and let the issue grow.
Now we see the results because demographically-speaking, these populations totally outperform white French people and now the problem is no longer manageable.

My generation is left with the aftermath and you want to know the best part ? That civnat cuck mentality seems to be a hereditary trait and the vast majority of young French people believe in assimilation.

Tl;dr this country is fucked.

Attached: F85AF6B2-A300-44C6-8EEF-03778CA5E891.jpg (250x250, 27K)

I didn't know poor little white boy had a sequel

Show flag Moshe

>impregnate African women
Nice try, Goldberg.

>worked well for quite some time, the Spanish, Italians, Portugese
>these populations were white
How well did that work I wonder...Southrons are NOT European.

we DONT need southrons. They NEED us.

We don’t migrate to their shitholes

But they come to OUR nations.

We are self sufficient

They aren’t

We are racially clean

They aren’t

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture

We have nothing to GAIN from them and everything to LOSE by associating with them.

Be it money, outbred genetics, beauty, homogeneity or cold shaped intelligence

Attached: southronorcs.jpg (1000x1000, 227K)

There's nothing wrong about it as long as they bring success and honor to their nation.

move on... go outside.

do animal have the concept of nation ?

Why should anyone care about these shit frog easters anyway? French people are the biggest shitbags in Western Europe anyway. Europe is a GERMANIC nation, not a SURRENDERING one

Attached: Download.jpg (260x194, 6K)

>use the fact that France surrendered in one war as argument
Fuck off faggot

you lost 5-2, not 1-0 or 2-1. Stop being a nigger and blaming it on refs.

>1 post by this id
Every single time.

The main reason why France is fucked is that the local political elite is, since, the end of the 18th century, trying to keep up the facade that are the enlightenment values, mainy that all humans are created equal, which is demonstrably false.
But this lead to them believing that non-whites should be treated like whites, and that we can enlighten them with our values, something that even a leftist would consider retarded. That also mean they could be assimilated into the fold, which is also false, as we see everyday.
Can we salvage France ? I don't think so, unless there is a major crisis.

>ITT

Attached: jeanBap.jpg (1200x939, 314K)

The final was joke. The ref gave the first two goals away and after that it was basically over.

Only north and northwest Europe are white, everyone knows this.

>a ploy to get us to mark ourselves with the mark of the beast?
I like how your mind works user, but I genuinely feel the (((mark of the beast))) will be RF chip implants!

Attached: 1560491334523.jpg (2150x870, 1.29M)

The sad state of France. What went wrong?

>What went wrong?
as tho you have to ask user!

Nope.
It can't.
Too late now for them.