>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW [unchanged]

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative, counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=lEwGObGrUK8

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: WE NEED COMMUNISM.png (777x740, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/wirtschaft/2019-04/industriepolitik-umstieg-klimapolitik-digitalisierung-globalisierung-nachhaltigkeit
archive.is/TTp2N
philosophia-perennis.com/2019/06/13/hetzjagd-auf-andersdenkende-auf-dem-gelaende-der-universitaet-passau/
youtube.com/watch?v=0L48Ab4W8m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

zeit.de/wirtschaft/2019-04/industriepolitik-umstieg-klimapolitik-digitalisierung-globalisierung-nachhaltigkeit

archive.is/TTp2N

Commie scum students hunt down and almost manage harming based AfD student.
philosophia-perennis.com/2019/06/13/hetzjagd-auf-andersdenkende-auf-dem-gelaende-der-universitaet-passau/

Passau UNI is a degenerate commie traitor shithole.
The antifa roasties cannot wait to fuck inbred Ork cock.

>[10:00] Leserkommentar zum Beitrag von gestern 18:15:
>Kann diesem Bericht nur zustimmen. Mein Sohn studiert an selbiger Uni. Andersdenke Studenten werden zum Teil auch von Professoren gemobbt und niedergebrüllt. Am 04. Juni wurde das "Zuckerfest" gefeiert. Die Mensa kurzerhand zur Moschee umfunktioniert, inkl. Muezzinrufe.
>Ebenso hat sich mittlerweile auf der sog. "Innwiese" an der Uni ein Treffpunkt für "Merkels" Gäste und linke Studenten zu BBQ, Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll, gebildet. Polizei sieht man kaum, die haben wahrscheinlich auch schon kapituliert. Auffällig dabei ist jedoch, dass kaum Bayern daran beteiligt sind, sondern hauptsächlich Studenten aus rot / grün regierten Bundesländern.

Attached: Araber Clan.jpg (660x347, 169K)

How about you close your fucking mouth and do something about your country becoming a shit tier 3rd world country. It's over. Sharia law and roaming packs of migrants own your homeland. You are nothing, you have nothing, you live in a decaying nation of savages.

Attached: 1558747229410.jpg (450x600, 40K)

So, how did you niggers find the carnival of culture?

>be with friend at le carnival of culture last weekend
>was bretty fun actually
>take underground home with a friend, live in Wedding
>singing Ur Boy Bangz and being annoying cunts
>fight breaks out between turk and german
>turk just hit german on u-bahn for no reason
>go around saying to people "I can't BELIEVE this would happen after the carnival of culture!"
>genuine responses of "i know right!!!"
>some catch that i'm taking the piss
>follow as the cops take him away saying the same shit
>see one crack a smile
>get told to go away

So cultural!

Ah shut the fuck up.

Sick and tired of burgers telling me to "Man up" when in fact you´d ALL be lining up at the police stations right now to hand in your precious guns, if it weren´t for Trump.

>10% of Germany is brown
>44% of the USA too
Clean your own mess mutt!

Expert trolling, award of God´s Stinkefinger approved.
Carry on, Mein Herr.

Attached: fea3cd8e5378e1e0.jpg (720x720, 235K)

Look I know where your coming from and I see where your going. I'm sick of the degeneracy present both in your nation and your threads on this goddamn board. These threads make Jow Forums into reddit. I'm just sick of it all. Your ideological underpinnings just reinforce my opinion that you are responsible for the evils of this world. You do nothing about the problem in your country but these shit threads. I just see no end in sight on your behalf. You are all doomed. Do you understand the magnitude of what I'm saying?

Attached: 1558574549487.jpg (566x480, 54K)

So?

THE WHOLE fucking west is doomed.

Mainly because NOBODY is doing ANYTHING.
Unless they´re sucking at the state tit like the Antifa Scum.
A peaceful resolution is DEAD, for good.
There IS only violence, St. Tarrant style.
But THAT´S an exercise in futility too, as we can all see, because the average normie STILL is too comfy.

As long as the Banks give out credit, the food is in store and the fucking vacation is ordered and waiting, NOTHING CAN change.

PRAY FOR THE BANKING COLLAPSE.
PRAY HARD for it.
In the next 5 years, while there´s still more of us than of them.

Before that you´re a idiot for trying something, except in self defense.

Attached: 1558908560341.png (900x728, 169K)

most profs are guilty and they KNOW it (unlike others). If the German "services" are unwilling, well, then others have to do it, I just see Kidon's way to deal with traitors of this kind.

Shalom Goyim, the benzona Mossad did it.
Iran war is on!

I bet non of you here are ready for the coming chaos in Germany.

You goys are so dumb, that you still care about some (((votes))) while the German military is about to kick your doors in as soon as US goes for Iran.

Attached: Goose tired.gif (300x205, 299K)

>I bet non of you here are ready for the coming chaos in Germany.

Are you?

> German military is about to kick your doors in

That bit has been missing from your posts so far. Whose doors exactly are they going to kick in?

>Are you?
Dumb Goy

>That bit has been missing from your posts so far. Whose doors exactly are they going to kick in?
Everybody (citizens) will be ((((((evacuated)))))) by the ((((((police/military)))))) on day X.
They will take you out of your home by force, to bring you to a ((((((safe spot)))))) "for your own protection".

Have fun doing slave labor during the German dark ages!

I am on my way into my safe spot in the woods!

Attached: Goose tired.jpg (245x165, 7K)

dissidents, the ones who are not shills, the shills will make careers out of their shilling

Another thing:

Stay away from METRO and other wholesaling stores!!

Most dumb city folk will try to get there, and the military knows that.

The military has already prepared those stores for themselves.
Meaning that they will be cordoned off, and will arrest you or shoot you if you come close to them.

Attached: Goose smoke.gif (316x200, 1.75M)

The logistics of doing that to 80 million people are quite daunting, even in a no-resistance-whatsoever scenario. More so with a total of about 200000 soldiers and about as much again in police. I dare so it's even tougher than gassing 6 gorillion kikes. So how is that going to work out?

they're pushing for communism

>dissidents, the ones who are not shills, the shills will make careers out of their shilling
t.idiot read

Attached: Goose smirk.gif (500x427, 591K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=0L48Ab4W8m0
guys this is so brave
Jow Forums btfo, love wins!
liebe obsiegt ihr blöden nazis XDDDD

>German military
>Kicking down doors
They don't have the broomsticks to manage that!

Attached: Bundeswehr Broomstix.jpg (700x707, 163K)

>So how is that going to work out?
Over 90% of Germans will die within the first 10 days, starvation/dehydration infections/diarrhea.

The first days they will ((((((evacuate)))))) as many real Germans as possible.
The main ((((((save spots)))))) will be sports halls.

The new Germany will have a max population of 5 million (less people, more control).

Then there will be the nationalists who where prepared for day X, they will stay in the forests until the most shit is over.

You won't be able to recognize the world/Germany after the first 10 days after the X (finance crash).

It will be more German than before though!

Attached: Laughing Goose.gif (245x264, 1.32M)

>three articles, the only visible date is from 2015
>9gag
nice one, retard.

>Believing the news
Are you new here Goy?

As said on Wednesday, Germany got 1.6 Billion rounds of ammo. (last 5 months)
They got 2 trains full of US striker machines. (last 5 months)
They trained urban combat the past 5 months.

Sometimes i just thing that i shouldn't help you German goys.
You are so dumb that you almost deserve being my peoples slaves!

Attached: ??.jpg (1035x1070, 129K)

look niggy, he sources his news from credible sources like 9gag.
he might be just retarded enough to be one of us.

this asshole wears a diaper made of aluminium foil.

>Not recognizing one of the oldest pics of Jow Forums

>Phantom equipment for phantom forces
The moment the order to purge germany comes the BW will disintegrate into deserters, isolationists and rebels. German gov has gone out of their way to destroy any vestige of loyalty to themselves in the most ham fisted way possible.

Now you are being jewish. Instead of answering my question about how the logistics work you go off on a tangent about what will happen. So again

400000 Soldiers and police
8000000 People

That's two orders of magnitude. And not every soldier is a natural born door kicker (or a truck/bus driver who can handle the sort of big vehicle required to move large amounts of people). So how will that work? And within 10 days no less.

> The new Germany will have a max population of 5 million (less people, more control).

Who exactly will be in control?

>this asshole wears a diaper made of aluminium foil.
Proof?

I just try to warn you Goys here, because there are some redpilled Germans in these generals.
I can't help Germans on (((social media))).

I am just sharing the stuff i here from my ex Mossad dads contacts.
We have been preparing for the past 4 years, so i am chill.

Attached: Based Goose smirk.gif (500x287, 970K)

> low quality LARP
sweet summer

Not to mention that every neighboring nation would go into full intervention mode. Unless they also received 2 trains of IFV's (we already have those, BTW) and purge their native pop at the same time.

Who said the (((bad guys))) are gonna win?

Control out of chaos Goy!

Who exactly will be in control?
The military, all politicians (leftwing, middle, rightwing) will all be dead.
Remember the cops that got busted for the day X politician death list a couple moths ago?

Attached: Based Goose.gif (500x289, 425K)

>AfD

Enjoy your dyke leader.

>Not to mention that every neighboring nation would go into full intervention mode.
Are you retarded goy?

IT'S GOING TO BE A WORLD WIDE FINANCE CRASH!!
GERMANY WILL THE ONE FUCKED THE MOST IN EUROPE!
EVERY COUNTRY WILL HAVE CHAOS!!

Holy shit you goys are dumb!

Attached: ???.jpg (428x424, 16K)

> As said on Wednesday, Germany got 1.6 Billion rounds of ammo. (last 5 months)

Not much use without the manpower to pull lots of triggers.

> They got 2 trains full of US striker machines. (last 5 months)

I presume you mean the M1126 Stryker ICV. It's 7m in length and assuming a freight train is a kilometer long that works to about 300 vehicles for a whole fucking country. And they're not proper tanks but APCs. Vulnerable to so paltry a weapon as molotov cocktails.

For comparison. The German attack on Poland used

1600000 Soldiers
3600 armored vehicles
10000 artillery pieces
2000 planes

That's what I mean by daunting logistics.

I think this general is just either filled with dumb German Goys who thing they can vote themselves out, or that i am not the only Jew here!

Attached: Based Goose JEW JEW JEW.gif (500x289, 987K)

>Who said the (((bad guys))) are gonna win?
I would expect a shadow organisation with ridiculous amounts of money to be able to buy expertise that advises them against starting a war of their own volition when victory isn't assured.

>It's the end of the world
>No, not climate change
>MONEY

I fail to see how collapsing (((their))) biggest means of control will make us want to purge ourselves.

Goy, why are you trying to debate me when i am just here to warn you?

That's the info i know of, that's Mossad info which tends to be pretty accurate.

You act like a Jew trying to shut down my help.

Attached: Goose uhhh.gif (250x150, 498K)

said the guy with a paki mayor in his capital that excuses terrorists.

>Look I know where your coming from and I see where your going. I'm sick of the degeneracy present both in your nation and your threads on this goddamn board. These threads make Jow Forums into reddit. I'm just sick of it all. Your ideological underpinnings just reinforce my opinion that you are responsible for the evils of this world. You do nothing about the problem in your country but these shit threads. I just see no end in sight on your behalf. You are all doomed. Do you understand the magnitude of what I'm saying?

Attached: Mutt Says.jpg (264x191, 8K)

>Remember the cops that got busted for the day X politician death list a couple moths ago?

They were military commandos (KSK). The least you could do is get the true parts spicing up your LARP right.

> You are so dumb that you almost deserve being my peoples slaves!

Why? There are two possibilities, really. One, you are LARPing, in which case it makes sense to confirm that through probing questions. Two, you are actually telling the truth. In this case it makes sense for us to ask even more probing questions to gather as much intelligence as possible about the threat scenario and the opposing (?) force.

>EVERY COUNTRY WILL HAVE CHAOS!!

And that means no country will be capable of helping the oppressing force in Germany do their job. So the pieces on the chess board will be what the German army has. Which is not much, even if they did get these two trainloads of APCs.

Rather that than a fucking female supremacist dyke that rubs herself to the SCUM manifesto, like all fucking dykes.

So you are a Jew trying to shut down my help.

Good to know Shmuel!

I am just gonna tell the German Goys where to go, and what to do!

Attached: Glowing Jew.jpg (125x125, 2K)

If you truly mean to warn me, it's in your interest to provide as much accurate information as possible. If you reject requests for information with ad-hominem attacks that does not serve your goal. Unless that is only your stated goal but...

> You act like a Jew trying to shut down my help.

...is your actual goal.

Protip for future LARPERS:

Threatening germans with the Bundeswehr is akin to threatening someone with the local kindergarten.

what if the kindergarden is compromised by Mossad?

Attached: 1481392171225.png (2756x904, 118K)

>Jews are subhumans
>Jews rule the world

Attached: 1559659887911.png (645x773, 11K)

So, stay away from cities/villages (that should be clear by now), stay away from the Autobahn/Landstraße as well (military check points).

Drive on tractor routes, to the deepest forest in the middle of nowhere.
Get yourself a backpack with essentials (firestone, knifes, water filter, rope, iodine,)

The army will use drones to find you, so you can't make big fire, and DON'T COOK YOUR CAN FOOD (it can be smelled up to 3km).
Make low shelters out of brown wood (no green leaves).
If you use a tarpaulin, then put wood over it because the rain drops will generate up to 80db.

Use water out of a river that is at least walking speed.
Filter the water (water filter, cloth) then cook it, then filter again.

Would tell you to buy astronaut food (looks like toothpaste), it has a lot of calories and is easy to take with you.

Have a neck knife, leg knife and one in you pocket (in chase a angry group of citizens tries to rob you).

STAY IN THE WOODS FOR AT LEAST 10 DAYS!!

Attached: The acceleration mindset.jpg (480x522, 20K)

that is some mutt pride if i've ever seen some.

oh don't you worry your little zionist head.
we vote only for a past-time, but we know the end is neigh.

Get ready for money not existing!

This crash will not make the Euro/Dollar go from 1 to 0.06, it will destroy the monetary system.

I warned you enough Goys, make whatever you want out of it.

Attached: Goose smokes.gif (500x222, 164K)

Dyke lover.

>what about jews
sloppy job mossad

the most cucked shit

>dance with friends behind music truck
>feminist paroles start blaring out of the speakers
>"remove your masculinity"
>"cut of your balls"
>start heckling the truck
>GEZ camera swings around
>cucks around me are clapping

this country is finished

SEETHING RANJID

Attached: 1543229265173.png (360x360, 95K)