White Woman Attacked Openly in Public in European City by a NIGGER

a white woman got attacked by a nigger on the streets of Barcelona, Spain, and no white men came to help or defend her.

This is the future white women chose when they voted for mass immigration and open borders. White women deserve this.

womenarestupid.site/blog/white-woman-attacked-openly-in-public-in-european-city

Attached: 1554649429781.jpg (559x990, 38K)

have sex

done.

kill the nigger in the img

why? Why should i get involved?

Good. She got what she voted for.

Exactly. She does not deserve our help

>white

try again.

southern europeans are white, you mong. Maybe just a little tanned

If white men wont attack white women then we will import niggers who will! God dammit!

Attached: 1550415075279.png (547x433, 16K)

white women are degraded whores who crave rape

In Spain, it's illegal for a nigger to hug white

So if you save her, you'll get 1 million shekels and 72 virgins

Attached: 666.jpg (334x506, 22K)

white people are myth, they haven't existed in hundreds of years and they certainly dont't exist anywhere today

nah Spain is ultra-feminist and very liberal

>womenarestupid.site
Not clicking that shit, nigga, and that pic is old as shit anyway.

>everything is a Mossad honeypot

i hope you are enjoying life inside your plastic bubble?

the world will be a better place once we whites are gone

This video is really fucking hold, I've seen it here multiple times.

what do you mean by "hold"?

I was typing too fast, I meant old.

post the video maybe?

I swear I’ve seen this exact thread with these exact answers, am I going crazy or is this how a bot works?

aren't you from Barcelona?

This is a good thing.

no you are just a schizo boomer off his meds

it's just cross posting retards from the_cuckold posting shit over and over. they do it with r9k tier and meat eating threads

no i am not from thecuckold and never even heard of that place. As for r9k, fuck that place too.

As for meat eating, well you should be vegetarian.

Quite predictable indeed

Attached: women_were_a_mistake.png (1204x1410, 363K)

>no white men came to help or defend her.

White knights are ultimate cringe. She is probably dating a nigger.

I like Americans, but I LOVE Amerimutt memes.

Attached: whiter than you muhammad.jpg (500x842, 155K)

Nice repost nigger, this board is a literal parrot these days

Ah well can’t save em all

Same happened in Sparta only quicker, splitting the worth equally between the sexes left it in the control of a few dozen cunts to monopolise the small holdings and ultimately Sparta had no legitimate men left to defend it.

yes. Quite soon, it won't be safe for women to walk on the streets anymore. And this will be the fault of white women for shitting on white men and bringing in all these subhuman violent brown men.

eh...feminism says you're empowered and liberated. deal with this on your own.

most men aren't white knights anymore. It's only boomers and christian men. Christianity is the ultimate cringe.

Attached: Jesus Cuck.jpg (1000x572, 124K)

For what I saw the first time I saw this video posted apparently she took something from the guy. Like something the guy must've been selling and she didn't pay him or whatever and then she started screaming wolf. He wasn't attacking her, he was trying to get whatever she took back. Not defending the guy, it's just two evils in this story.

i believe it. White women are entitled cunts and pretty much 90% of all bullshit is caused by them.

It seems humanity is destined to remain in this cycle of collapse and rebirth.

Attached: 1545738735858.jpg (960x720, 101K)

>barcelona
good, that's what these catalufos wanted anyways

good graph. Basically we are near the end stage now and GenZ will revive the system which favors men and treats women as property. GenZ is based and redpilled

>import physically violent human beings
>treat everyone around you with zero respect and be as emotionally violent as possible
>be surprised when physical violence happens to you
I have zero sympathy

indeed. American women are extremely emotionally violent and basically as nasty/rude as possible to any white man who comes within their toxic vicinity. White women are fucked and white men ain't coming to save them this time.

Its a Plan that gets executed since decades.

by who? the elite?

Attached: b9a6bde6c4fb49c1e68163bb14b8a123.jpg (800x914, 341K)

Most likely. The replacement Migration Theme is UN agenda since 90s at least. The way it happened is differnt for every country though.

i agree, fuck cataluÑa

thank you, i saved that pic from a previous thread.

well white western men are the most oppressed class on the earth. It's no wonder the younger generation of white men are saying FUCK THIS and refusing to take part in the feminist system by getting married. MGTOW

>white woman
There is no such thing as a white woman. All women are niggers on the inside.

yea

It's true. Only men and certain breeds of dog can be white, everything else is a nigger by definition.

This, they can't be motivated by anything except sex.

Almost! Women are Jews with pussies.

I want someone to photoshop this exact comment with a dialogue bubble coming from Hitler.

This is the future white men chose when they allowed women to vote. White men deserve this.

Burn the coal pay the tole

Attached: 1473934635493.png (554x400, 66K)

>white women chose when they voted for mass immigration and open borders.
Do you have proof, schlomo?

i'd say american women are worse than jews

Yep. YOu're not going crazy mate. It's IDF doing IDF things. Just SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Based.

T. Achmed

But muh joooooooosssss are behind this

Women are the cause of everything we're suffering.

it's true. Western women are the real cause of this shit. Stop blaming jews, my fellow white people

>joooooooosssss
>Women are the cause of everything we're suffering.
You can't be more schlomo than this.

>my fellow white people

Attached: 1558962138927.jpg (500x632, 31K)

Does my flag say Israel?

but women voluntarily accepted feminism

>no white men came to help or defend her.
>Barcelona, Spain
that's like going to Botswana and wondering why you don't see any white people

can you be any moar retarded?

southern europeans ARE white, with slightly tanned features. Idiot.

Barcelona is the city who said they don’t want tourists anymore who completely support their economy, but they want migrants. Get fucked, retards.

Attached: chad.gif (250x158, 1.99M)

Quatar-luña

Shitty-lona

Enjoy your vote!

Oh yes it sure does.

isn't the mayor of barcelona a radical feminist woman? LOL

No it doesn't.

Yes. Let the place burn.

The only good thing about Spain is Messi and he's from Argentina. He only plays in Spain.

No, your post does say jew tho.
Femminism was good in the past.

The real redpill here is that women get off by being dominated by a strong specimen. Watching passively lowers your value even further. The correct and natural response is to gas millions of niggers.

>feminism was good in the past

And you're a moron. I'm not a Jew, but you're women's shill.

good, they need to find out themselves

It’s literally impossible to “teach” women by being passive. In their heads, this is the result of rape culture and they will blame white men for it even though the rape rates are 200x lower than with chimps. You will be blamed for it, you will be the cuck watching a chimp impregnate a white woman.

White women are overrated trash.

>womenarestupid
nice website retard

Attached: 1557882756792.png (300x300, 141K)

Women are not men. They are essentially commodities. By being passive all you’re doing is reducing yourself to be a cuck. Might as well prep the bull while you’re at it. The correct solution is to keep every last nigger out of our countries and to keep the women locked down.

well, at least i am doing something other than sitting on my ass like you, you drunken russian faggot

I'm fucking random women, why should I care?

Red pill best pill.

What’s the best way to avoid women’s bullshit? We all know that modern women are nothing but a huge pain in the ass to deal with, whether you are dating them, working with them, or whatever else. The only thing we require from women is sex. How do we get sex from women without jumping through all the bullshit hoops and games modern women want us to play in order to fuck them? PUA is not the answer. The real solution is to avoid all women except for prostitutes. Prostitutes are the most honest women that exist.

With prostitutes, you get to choose who you want to fuck. Therefore the average prostitute is far, far hotter than the average normal woman you would be able to fuck. I mean it’s true. There is NO FEELING more liberating than to realize that you can simply pay money for sex. That is why women are constantly trying to shame men away from prostitution, saying “only losers do it”. Yeah, you women will be the losers if men decide to stop wasting their time and money on you and instead just fuck a hot prostitute.

In America, people have a very negative view of prostitution since it’s illegal and many prostitutes are very low class trashy drug addicts. Go to the prostitution scene in Europe or Asia and then you’ll see what it’s really like. Once again, Americans fail at everything. Anyway, the prostitutes in Europe and Asia are much hotter and MUCH cheaper too. If you’re an American man, you owe it to yourself. Avoid all women like the plague and only fuck prostitutes and you’ll have a much more peaceful life.

true. Living free, being MGTOW, and just banging women, best life.

>Spain
>white

>Spain
>no white men
Why does this surprise anybody?

Are you stupid?
When you vote for something, you vote for it's consequences too.

but women can never be held accountable as adults!!!

Id say this is just the begining of Matriarchal feminism or the ends of Gynocentric Traditionalism. Those two would take more time to develop, economic collapse would fall fast upon us and then make a fast rise of Traditionalism once more.

it's already happening, the economic collapse. The real economic numbers are far worse than the government admits.

Ah look, isreal and a bunch of memeflaggots. This thread is going to be full of cool, unique, and totally original content. Jews are known for their ability to create and not appropriate everyone elses cultures.

Attached: AdvancedFaggotry.jpg (735x587, 132K)

You have never been able to protect your own women, you are worthless. They jump on any member.

Attached: 1558865903278.jpg (1212x1600, 358K)

shemales existed in ancient china?

Stop spamming this thread nigger