White Woman Attacked Openly in Public in European City by a NIGGER

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

a white woman got attacked by a nigger on the streets of Barcelona, Spain, and no white men came to help or defend her.

This is the future white women chose when they voted for mass immigration and open borders. White women deserve this.

womenarestupid.site/blog/white-woman-attacked-openly-in-public-in-european-city

Attached: 1554649429781.jpg (38 KB, 559x990)

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

have sex

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

done.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

kill the nigger in the img

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

why? Why should i get involved?

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Good. She got what she voted for.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

Exactly. She does not deserve our help

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

white

try again.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

southern europeans are white, you mong. Maybe just a little tanned

Parker Price
Parker Price

If white men wont attack white women then we will import niggers who will! God dammit!

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Attached: 1550415075279.png (16 KB, 547x433)

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

white women are degraded whores who crave rape

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

In Spain, it's illegal for a nigger to hug white

So if you save her, you'll get 1 million shekels and 72 virgins

Attached: 666.jpg (22 KB, 334x506)

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

white people are myth, they haven't existed in hundreds of years and they certainly dont't exist anywhere today

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

nah Spain is ultra-feminist and very liberal

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

womenarestupid.site
Not clicking that shit, nigga, and that pic is old as shit anyway.

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

everything is a Mossad honeypot

i hope you are enjoying life inside your plastic bubble?

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

the world will be a better place once we whites are gone

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

This video is really fucking hold, I've seen it here multiple times.

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

what do you mean by "hold"?

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

I was typing too fast, I meant old.

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

post the video maybe?

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

I swear I’ve seen this exact thread with these exact answers, am I going crazy or is this how a bot works?

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

aren't you from Barcelona?

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

This is a good thing.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

no you are just a schizo boomer off his meds

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

it's just cross posting retards from the_cuckold posting shit over and over. they do it with r9k tier and meat eating threads

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

no i am not from thecuckold and never even heard of that place. As for r9k, fuck that place too.

As for meat eating, well you should be vegetarian.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Quite predictable indeed

Attached: women-were-a-mistake.png (363 KB, 1204x1410)

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

no white men came to help or defend her.

White knights are ultimate cringe. She is probably dating a nigger.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

I like Americans, but I LOVE Amerimutt memes.

Attached: whiter-than-you-muhammad.jpg (155 KB, 500x842)

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Nice repost nigger, this board is a literal parrot these days

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Ah well can’t save em all

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Same happened in Sparta only quicker, splitting the worth equally between the sexes left it in the control of a few dozen cunts to monopolise the small holdings and ultimately Sparta had no legitimate men left to defend it.

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

yes. Quite soon, it won't be safe for women to walk on the streets anymore. And this will be the fault of white women for shitting on white men and bringing in all these subhuman violent brown men.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

eh...feminism says you're empowered and liberated. deal with this on your own.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

most men aren't white knights anymore. It's only boomers and christian men. Christianity is the ultimate cringe.

Attached: Jesus-Cuck.jpg (124 KB, 1000x572)

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

For what I saw the first time I saw this video posted apparently she took something from the guy. Like something the guy must've been selling and she didn't pay him or whatever and then she started screaming wolf. He wasn't attacking her, he was trying to get whatever she took back. Not defending the guy, it's just two evils in this story.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

i believe it. White women are entitled cunts and pretty much 90% of all bullshit is caused by them.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

It seems humanity is destined to remain in this cycle of collapse and rebirth.

Attached: 1545738735858.jpg (101 KB, 960x720)

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

barcelona
good, that's what these catalufos wanted anyways

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

good graph. Basically we are near the end stage now and GenZ will revive the system which favors men and treats women as property. GenZ is based and redpilled

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

import physically violent human beings
treat everyone around you with zero respect and be as emotionally violent as possible
be surprised when physical violence happens to you
I have zero sympathy

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

indeed. American women are extremely emotionally violent and basically as nasty/rude as possible to any white man who comes within their toxic vicinity. White women are fucked and white men ain't coming to save them this time.

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Its a Plan that gets executed since decades.

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

by who? the elite?

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

Attached: b9a6bde6c4fb49c1e68163bb14b8a123.jpg (341 KB, 800x914)

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

Most likely. The replacement Migration Theme is UN agenda since 90s at least. The way it happened is differnt for every country though.

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

i agree, fuck cataluÑa

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

thank you, i saved that pic from a previous thread.

well white western men are the most oppressed class on the earth. It's no wonder the younger generation of white men are saying FUCK THIS and refusing to take part in the feminist system by getting married. MGTOW

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

white woman
There is no such thing as a white woman. All women are niggers on the inside.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

yea

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

It's true. Only men and certain breeds of dog can be white, everything else is a nigger by definition.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

This, they can't be motivated by anything except sex.

Blake James
Blake James

Almost! Women are Jews with pussies.

Brody Long
Brody Long

I want someone to photoshop this exact comment with a dialogue bubble coming from Hitler.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

This is the future white men chose when they allowed women to vote. White men deserve this.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

Burn the coal pay the tole

Attached: 1473934635493.png (66 KB, 554x400)

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

white women chose when they voted for mass immigration and open borders.
Do you have proof, schlomo?

Luke White
Luke White

i'd say american women are worse than jews

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Yep. YOu're not going crazy mate. It's IDF doing IDF things. Just SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

Based.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

T. Achmed

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

But muh joooooooosssss are behind this

Women are the cause of everything we're suffering.

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

it's true. Western women are the real cause of this shit. Stop blaming jews, my fellow white people

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

joooooooosssss
Women are the cause of everything we're suffering.
You can't be more schlomo than this.

Liam White
Liam White

my fellow white people

Attached: 1558962138927.jpg (31 KB, 500x632)

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Does my flag say Israel?

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

but women voluntarily accepted feminism

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

no white men came to help or defend her.
Barcelona, Spain
that's like going to Botswana and wondering why you don't see any white people

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

can you be any moar retarded?

southern europeans ARE white, with slightly tanned features. Idiot.

David Fisher
David Fisher

Barcelona is the city who said they don’t want tourists anymore who completely support their economy, but they want migrants. Get fucked, retards.

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Attached: chad.gif (1.99 MB, 250x158)

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

Quatar-luña

Shitty-lona

Enjoy your vote!

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

Oh yes it sure does.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

isn't the mayor of barcelona a radical feminist woman? LOL

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

No it doesn't.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Yes. Let the place burn.

The only good thing about Spain is Messi and he's from Argentina. He only plays in Spain.

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

No, your post does say jew tho.
Femminism was good in the past.

Jose Price
Jose Price

The real redpill here is that women get off by being dominated by a strong specimen. Watching passively lowers your value even further. The correct and natural response is to gas millions of niggers.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

feminism was good in the past

And you're a moron. I'm not a Jew, but you're women's shill.

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

good, they need to find out themselves

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

It’s literally impossible to “teach” women by being passive. In their heads, this is the result of rape culture and they will blame white men for it even though the rape rates are 200x lower than with chimps. You will be blamed for it, you will be the cuck watching a chimp impregnate a white woman.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

White women are overrated trash.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

womenarestupid
nice website retard

Attached: 1557882756792.png (141 KB, 300x300)

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

Women are not men. They are essentially commodities. By being passive all you’re doing is reducing yourself to be a cuck. Might as well prep the bull while you’re at it. The correct solution is to keep every last nigger out of our countries and to keep the women locked down.

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

well, at least i am doing something other than sitting on my ass like you, you drunken russian faggot

Dominic King
Dominic King

I'm fucking random women, why should I care?

Red pill best pill.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

What’s the best way to avoid women’s bullshit? We all know that modern women are nothing but a huge pain in the ass to deal with, whether you are dating them, working with them, or whatever else. The only thing we require from women is sex. How do we get sex from women without jumping through all the bullshit hoops and games modern women want us to play in order to fuck them? PUA is not the answer. The real solution is to avoid all women except for prostitutes. Prostitutes are the most honest women that exist.

With prostitutes, you get to choose who you want to fuck. Therefore the average prostitute is far, far hotter than the average normal woman you would be able to fuck. I mean it’s true. There is NO FEELING more liberating than to realize that you can simply pay money for sex. That is why women are constantly trying to shame men away from prostitution, saying “only losers do it”. Yeah, you women will be the losers if men decide to stop wasting their time and money on you and instead just fuck a hot prostitute.

In America, people have a very negative view of prostitution since it’s illegal and many prostitutes are very low class trashy drug addicts. Go to the prostitution scene in Europe or Asia and then you’ll see what it’s really like. Once again, Americans fail at everything. Anyway, the prostitutes in Europe and Asia are much hotter and MUCH cheaper too. If you’re an American man, you owe it to yourself. Avoid all women like the plague and only fuck prostitutes and you’ll have a much more peaceful life.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

true. Living free, being MGTOW, and just banging women, best life.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Spain
white

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

Spain
no white men
Why does this surprise anybody?

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

Are you stupid?
When you vote for something, you vote for it's consequences too.

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

but women can never be held accountable as adults!!!

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

Id say this is just the begining of Matriarchal feminism or the ends of Gynocentric Traditionalism. Those two would take more time to develop, economic collapse would fall fast upon us and then make a fast rise of Traditionalism once more.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

it's already happening, the economic collapse. The real economic numbers are far worse than the government admits.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Ah look, isreal and a bunch of memeflaggots. This thread is going to be full of cool, unique, and totally original content. Jews are known for their ability to create and not appropriate everyone elses cultures.

Attached: AdvancedFaggotry.jpg (132 KB, 735x587)

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

You have never been able to protect your own women, you are worthless. They jump on any member.

Attached: 1558865903278.jpg (358 KB, 1212x1600)

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

shemales existed in ancient china?

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

Stop spamming this thread nigger

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Your website is cartoonish fake dude. 3 posts, no video, no functional menu. You seem to be controlled opposition

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

maybe it's true, i don't know. I do know that white women voted to bring in these immigrants.

3 posts? More like 3 months worth of daily posts, i think you mean.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

Pic of russian autist trying to rape a woman.
Was he compensating for all the cocks he sucked in that army?

Attached: russian-hardmen.jpg (107 KB, 800x723)

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

this shit is like 2 months old, sage you faggot

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

maybe it's true, i don't know. I do know that white women voted to bring in these immigrants.
And what did you do to direct them to the right path? Or should women fight for your race? Moron. How convenient it is to blame everything on women when you yourself go to the other side of the road to get around a successful niger.

Attached: 1558203111545.jpg (68 KB, 888x894)

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

So you admit it is fake? It's a pretty obvious job. Congrats on the job though. Must be nice to get paid to larp as an incel

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

Was he compensating for all the cocks he sucked in that army?
In the Roman Empire, the Ligon constantly sucked each other; this is precisely why Byzantium went east, fawns away from you.

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

Moortugal

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

hey russian retard. In America, if you try to control your woman, she calls the cops and gets you arrested. What to speak of if you physically hit her. You'll go to jail.

I heard in Russia that if a woman calls the cops for domestic violence, the police will tell her to stop pissing off her husband and hang up on her.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

no, i've been posting daily for 3 months now. The blog is 3 months old.

You sound like a, hang on (consults Mossad handbook), okay, you sound like a schizo boomer off his meds.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

hey russian retard. In America, if you try to control your woman, she calls the cops and gets you arrested. What to speak of if you physically hit her. You'll go to jail.
I heard in Russia that if a woman calls the cops for domestic violence, the police will tell her to stop pissing off her husband and hang up on her.
Ahahahahaah. Lol It's true. We have demilitarized the law on domestic violence. It's simple, because half of the cases were simply a lie on the part of the woman, the law was useless. Why do you beat a woman? I speak at least about sensible propaganda of common sense among women. I am sure in America a lot of white girls nationalists, you need to join them and support.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Actual (child) refugee racemixer here, I swear no LARP. White women, more specifically Anglo women are the best women on the face of this earth. Attacking and marginalising them isn't going to solve anything when their behaviour is a symptom, and not a cause.

Posts like this expose you guys for the sheltered mouth-breathing reprobates you really are. WoC in the west are far more obnoxious, lost and annoying than the average white woman in the west by a mile.

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Red pill: don't visit Spain.

Blake Young
Blake Young

and yea i am being paid 1000 dollars per day for this. Must be great being an incel NEET, faggot? Why don't you get a job with Mossad Unit 8200 too and get rich like me?

yea but in America, probably 80% of the cases are fake, but the faggot police still enforce the laws and arrest men.

It's too risky to be involved with any woman other than a prostitute nowadays.

you're a refugee, so you are admitting you're a shitskin. Yea, we get it, you subhuman brown men crave white women.

You can have them. We white men don't want them anymore. We are all going for Asian women nowadays.

Enjoy your inferior white women.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

Now she will develop a rape/humiliation fetish and discover more about her true nature while also having more powerful orgasms, really he did her a favor

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

I am sure in America a lot of white girls nationalists

No, they are simply attention whores.

Look at me guys, i'm a good girl! I'm a white nationalist!

And yet she will call the police on you just like any other white american woman if you offend her.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

I would've dropped that nigger in a heart beat. I have such immense pride in my people from birth to adulthood, my fight / flight mode would activate just seeing the initial approach. Why does nobody help? Are they not men??

Attached: 1560164657573.png (954 KB, 713x540)

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

this fucking thread again, kys

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

(((They))) no one voted for the eu master you dumb fuck

Attached: 1554366664857.jpg (20 KB, 250x243)

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

No, they are simply attention whores.
You just got into bad examples. Search among Christians, preferably Orthodox. Orthodox are the most nationalistic.
As Hitler said, 'Who is not able to fight in this world of the eternal struggle is not worthy of life'
If you give up, this is not an option. It is necessary to search better, to gather in communities, to make nationalism a new trend, to show that nationalists are not the dregs of society, but real intellectuals and then girls will join you, because by instinct they will consider you stronger and smarter niggas. I think that in America the power and the pathos of money are decisive; this is the main problem of the nationalists. Nationalists themselves must become more successful, adapt themselves to the system and maneuver between money and spirituality in order to attract more female characters.

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

i'm not into christianity and think it's gay as fuck. I'm not really into white women, like at all. So i don't really give a shit what white women do since i would never date or marry one.

Many white men are the same now. They only want asian women. White women disgust them.

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

good goy!!!! Don't hold your women accountable! It's not like women don't vote in national elections for liberal open borders political parties!

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

Nationalists themselves must become more successful

only losers are attracted to that nazi shit. Successful men have zero concern for white nationalism cause they are too busy making money and enjoying life.

Nazism is never going to take root in america.

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

haha you triggered, Barcelona-fag? How's your feminist mayor working out?

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

The whore probably voted for this.
Serves her well and she deserves every inch of this “refugee’s welcome” cock.

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

Agreed 100%

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Attached: 1554317252041.gif (1.14 MB, 345x259)

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

Ngh?

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

What the fuck are you saying you idiot memeflag? I don't speak acronyms

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

English!!!!

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

Water is wet
Sun is hot
Nig is nig

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

The white woman attacked him first

James Bennett
James Bennett

Fuck off

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

Yea probably, white girls are whores

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

Wouldnt it be Nig is Nog?

Attached: God-Bless-Texas.jpg (3.08 MB, 2283x3144)

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Dat VPN switcheroonie doh

Attached: BertandErnie.jpg (86 KB, 620x559)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit