This is India. Do you still think that India is the Third World? HA HA Although I am a white man in Europe...

This is India. Do you still think that India is the Third World? HA HA Although I am a white man in Europe, I am preparing immigration to rich and advanced India soon. India is more developed than South Korea and Japan or Singapore. India is Asia's last hope I would say.

Attached: cc1d267755c03e551c3602955588ddf4.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Wow, so beautiful OP. Impressive. Truly India can be proud.

Attached: national_identity_rk_now.jpg (1200x800, 384K)

>Although I am a white man in Europe
lol found a poonigger

OP is Pajeet.

Attached: c18.jpg (900x657, 207K)

>Dar es Salaam Skyline PSPF Towers Tanzania
Skyscraper isn't status for 1st world.

Attached: Dar es Salaam Skyline PSPF Towers Tanzania.jpg (8567x800, 2.82M)

oh no they are building skyscrapers out of glass
we need to go back to building 8 floor buildings with expensive and inefficient material

wrong memeflag shitskin

We need to brainstorm how to stop India from becoming a super power in 2020. Deadline is December 31st 2019

Poo in loo is a meme created by jewish shills and, like the amerimutt, it's not true.

yes, India is third world. (Technically it is the prototype of third world, look up the funny history of the term.) we can see it from the fact that you are overcompensating by building useless towers that were invented in american cities as a way to cope with runaway real estate prices. why would pajeets incur the cost of a high-rise when you could buy huge properties for pennies?

No, it's obviously a 1st world country where people shit on the street.

Attached: _85319913_poop_protest.jpg (624x351, 44K)

why do indian posters have no any self-awareness? even muslims like me at least know where our place is. indian posters are pretty dumb and hateful.

>meme flaggot
>some vague bullshit about x being superior to y
Divide and conquer at its finest

Pajeet subhuman fucks are so retarded they think they’re aryan. Based observation user.

Attached: 1776A3B4-4D24-486B-8E94-647DD8CDF06A.jpg (720x867, 65K)

Nice try poopy skin! Show us your real flag

Based Semi Poo.

I love these larping posts, it brings out the anger in everyone

They look like they are made of concrete. Steel framing is way more advanced - 6 times better compression strength and ability to flex with wind. Only 3rd world shitholes build in concrete above 10 floors. Those are literal slumdog highrises. Aesthetically they just look like generic 3rd world high rise buildings.

Attached: 7588999A-942C-447A-A0B5-5F883C60B8F4.png (581x828, 218K)

>im a white man
why would a white man move to live with poo?

He's not white, he just thinks because he's a high caste Poo, he is white.

DO they come with a toilet?

Attached: 1490290773011.png (1548x1534, 512K)

cope harder, you inbred faggot. your girls are our properties.

Attached: 2825E12500000578-3055006-Date_18_Sunder_Ramu_out_for_dinner_with_Kanishka-a-1_1430463204515.jpg (634x702, 75K)

So do these skyscrapers have designated shitting windows, or do you have to go outside every time?

It's a country with a retarded class system where the rich get nice stuff and the poor are poor simply because they allegedly had bad karma in their past life and therefore the rich cannot help them because of their retarded religion. It's also extremely cucked since even illegal marriages can be guaranteed to end in the man paying lifetime alimony.

I tell you what, come to London and we'll go out drinking and you'll see who gets the most girls - including Indians. Do you have any idea how keen Indian women are on white men? White girls going with Indian men is rare af.
Any time you want.

>India is Asia's last hope I would say
More like Asia's last Poop.

>Do you still think that India is the Third World?

Attached: superpower.jpg (838x920, 248K)

>Although I am a white man in Europe
(X)

Didn't think shit could be stacked that high.

Just like how muslims are dividing and conquering your country m8?

you can move a child raping shitskin out of a slum but you cannot move the slum out of his had. he‘s going to shit all over the place in those ugly skyscrapers

Jow Forums rule number 1857: ALL memeflags are poos until proven otherwise. Pic very related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-162336__01.jpg (961x1555, 406K)

cringe

Bhenchode open bob and vegana

Comfy shitpost

*Hyperpoop

Attached: fghdghgtdr.gif (328x198, 1.34M)

I think they wont finish it because theyll have problems with tech support vindaloops building the hyperloop

at the base of those towers are streets filled with shit and beggars. so no.