The holes were above the waterline!! How can it be a mine!? REEEEEEE!!!

Because they used Limpet mines. You dumb fucking burger mutts. They attach to the vessel by magnets. Jesus this place is as thick as pig shit.

IF YOU WANT TO RAISE TENSIONS BETWEEN NATIONS, YOU DO IT WITHOUT CAUSING AN ECOLOGICAL DISASTER. IE PLACE LIMPET MINE ABOVE WATERLINE TO PREVENT THE FUCKER SINKING AND SPILLING ITS CONTENTS.

Attached: Limpet.jpg (600x448, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpCyP1sM_cA
youtu.be/gb5mISH9MmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what you're saying is someone drove a boat up to a bigger boat, then put a big bomb on the side, then drove away and blew it up?

Attached: 1525111707610.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

Limpet mines are usually set via a timer fuse. But yes, it would be extremely simple for any naval forces to either attach a Limpet mine either before departing, during departure or at any point out at sea during the night.

>or any naval forces
so who did it?

Exactly. It was well acknowledged after first attack limpets were placed in harbor with strong intelligence backing due to ships that were chosen and ability to navigate the harbor

Most likely the operation was planned to raise tensions between Iran and the US. Whoever benefits most from said war are most likely the ones responsible.

except when iran wants to raise tensions they hire terrorists not mine random ships

Just playing doubles advocate, hasn't Iran threatened in the past to shut down the straits of Hormuz?

yeah during the Iran-Iraq war over 20 years ago, and that was to stop Saddam from funding his war effort

Attached: 1508086804434.jpg (680x458, 85K)

>You do it without causing and ecological disaster
Do you think anyone gives a single fuck what happens in the Gulf of Oman, let alone the people who benefit from this?

Gee I wonder Jew that could be?

It's not kike anyone would be invested in the USA going to war with Iran.

Why attach a limpet mine above the waterline?

user, 1980 was 40 years ago

The only people that wouldnt want an ecological disaster in that region would be Iran.

As other anons said, cause a big flash and fire and show, but not disable the ship or cause a massive spill. Ask the French about the Rainbow Warrior if you want to learn how to use limpets to sink a boat

so you are telling me that iranians stuck rinky dink 25kg limpet mines meters above the waterline of a mammoth tanker? why?

also the image seems to show a large group of people on the boat. were they removing a failed mine while retrieving the people aboard the tanker?

there is so much that is odd abou all of this. why? what good would it be to poke holes and cause damage to merchant ships while in talks with the same nation that the damn tanker came from?

>Jesus this place is as thick as pig shit.
>not already knowing this
fuck off summerfag

nevermind i bet the charges in the mines were no more then ten pounds with a cutting lens

OP brace yourself ... i dont know how to say this but our top scientist think the laws of physics may have been changed recently...

there is this thing called "way~ves" or something . its really fucking technical but apparently the surface of bodies of water isnt perfectly flat at all times now. out in the ocean or in any sea (i know right 2 entire things that are similar but different ... keep up stacy this is going to get more technical) the surface can often rise up to 5 ft randomly

So, you keep saying this even though the ship captain has literally fucking stated he saw missiles?

You, in all of your MI6 Five Eyes glory, are literally saying that in the day and age of marine radar that all freighters are required to have and use, that it did not pick up any ships flying towards them on a collision course, even though the ships have auto-alarms that trigger when radar detects a collision? That with everything in this world, that marine radar can pick up even small buoys, that these oil tankers could not detect these ships? That the captain saw wasn't missiles, but flying Iranian ships?

>writing something this cunty while simultaneously being a retard

Attached: 1522117426758.jpg (214x235, 5K)

OH BOY OH JEEZE

Attached: CIA and Iran.png (696x725, 288K)

>the Rainbow Warrior
if only we could sink the rainbow warrior of today

Attached: 1556907775627.jpg (255x251, 17K)

>waves
>out at sea
they're called swells, fuckwit lmao

You're supposed to place the magnetic mine below the water line, the mines come with a stick to do just that, the water is needed for the explosive to have any real power.

Maybe the tide was higher when the charges were set?

It worked in WW2, dude - I think even a few Yanks did that.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1559243023744.jpg (740x924, 557K)

>1980 was 40 years ago
2019 - 1980 = 39

Attached: 9782130814382-475x500-1.jpg (838x708, 172K)

This tactic is old as fuck and very effective.
The first submarines worked this way. They were just big bombs you drove up to a boat, drilled into them and hopefully swam away.
Shit, after SCUBAs were invented, they parked the boat just out of visual site and just swam the damn bomb over to the boat.

It's literally the international banking cartel. A Jew know who that is.

Haha

They weren't trying to sink the ship user.

Fun fact: Boston Terriers are roughly the size of a limpet mine.

Attached: 08581ABD-2D52-4526-B01C-12439F8D7C2A.jpg (1024x530, 119K)

So the sayeret...

Attached: image.png (396x385, 138K)

...metkal figured out how to set the timers correctly.

Attached: image.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Well he did say over 20 which includes 40.

saudi arabia. same ones behind 9-11.
israel is a close ally of saudi arabia.

british muslim confirmed

Actually there's reports that some unidentified drones were flying around the ship before explosion. Could be kamikaze drone.

>TO PREVENT THE FUCKER SINKING AND SPILLING ITS CONTENTS
I think that jewever did this didn't care much about ecology.

You must not be a sailor, surprising with the amount of cocks in your mouth, but modern ships have these things called ballast tanks that allow them to alter their draft. A feature that may be useful when, oh I don't know, there's a fucking hole blown in the side of your vessel right at the water line.

You know, "waterline" called that for a reason. And you can see it on that pic.
>The waterline is the line where the hull of a ship meets the surface of the water. Specifically, it is also the name of a special marking, also known as an international load line, Plimsoll line and water line (positioned amidships), that indicates the draft of the ship and the legal limit to which a ship may be loaded for specific water types and temperatures in order to safely maintain buoyancy, particularly with regard to the hazard of waves that may arise.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpCyP1sM_cA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Fuck off, kike. Go fight Iran yourself. They aren't our problem.

or they just dumped the ballast to lower the water line when they realized they were hit and to assess the damage

apparently, they have video of them placing the mine there

how the fuck do these spooks have video of this?
youtu.be/gb5mISH9MmM

Attached: 1560422609943.png (318x303, 148K)

That...or you false flag yourself to artificially raise them. You guys already helped Ukraine do that.

And to stop water from pouring in?

im always amazed why turkey intel doesn't leak on mossad/usa operators shit

They already had false start literally one month ago (May 12) right there, in port of Fujairah, but there wasn't any video of incident from anyone and somehow nobody in the port noticed anything until it was shown in the news. And then, on June 13 we have this.
Fucking glowing niggers can't do anything right.

oh mossad, you so crazy

Attached: 1485563148109.jpg (491x491, 75K)

Oh look, a Muslim flag.

If the Japs even caught wind of them they could've turned into the boat placing mines

Tanker crews are trained on using these kind of defensive tactics against pirates

This is false flag shit

>placing

title says removing
why the fuck would they be removing mines
one picture I saw had one mine still attached

>how the fuck do these spooks have video of this?
You only have evidence when you want there to be evidence. Starting to get it, yet?

Attached: Mossad_seal.svg.png (1024x1024, 187K)

Anyone else not give a shit about this at all

saudi/mossad/one of the hundred pmcs working for the gcc

Russia benefits the most.

Higher oil prices and a weakened USA.

Attached: 1560040274559.jpg (250x226, 21K)

leak reveals a hole and subsequently the hole gets patched and intel ceases to flow through so they remain silent

More of that """reliable""" British intel? Sure Jonesy, right after we finish up with the shit show you handed us in the 2000s

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 126K)

Ya it was all over the news, OP. The Navy release video of it. Who fucked your wife this morning?

>Because they used Limpet mines.
Ya don’t say......?
We’re trained Russian whales involved?

Attached: 7C48AA76-5DEC-4018-A603-0AFCF2245A2B.gif (344x272, 816K)

The only cool thing the French ever did

What if the first one hit below the waterline because it was (somebody) trying to raise oil prices and the second above the waterline attack was (another body) trying to false flag for war?

wow you're rude :'(

Please accept my unconditionnal surrender.

Iranian oil hitting the open market is the #1 threat to both Russia and the House of Saud.

Why do you think both governments backed Trump so hard after Obama made that deal with Iran?

makes sense - guess it happens occasionally when an agent "retires" or "khashoggi"s