God I love America now

Italian degenerate director working for HBO wanted to make a series about "teenagers" growing up in an American airbase. they came there, spent time and money but then a general red the script and told them to fuck off from the base.

Can a base general be more based.

No, it can't.

stripes.com/news/an-hbo-crew-hoped-to-film-at-a-base-in-italy-then-the-army-saw-the-script-1.585384

Attached: quaritch_288x288.jpg (288x288, 21K)

Fucking goddamned Wops. Absolute tomato niggers.

Attached: D2F6E585-DA66-46F3-AC6A-9D612B6426EF.jpg (800x450, 149K)

I like the Avatar edit :^)

Attached: 1544147112530.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Let me guess. Globohomo garbage.

>VICENZA, Italy —The director: an Oscar-nominated Italian known for sumptuous, sensual movies featuring beautiful people desiring each other in beautiful, sun-drenched places.

The US base need to fuck off from Italy, fucking american bootlicker

This. OP needs to walk to the nearest bridge.

Suck my tomatoes, leaf.

You can't even make pizza right you fuckin pasta nigger

Attached: Без названия (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

I'll spare you the read
>dyke burger colonel (soooo progressive)
>stationed in Italy, as the supreme leader of the bace ofc
>brings her faggot son along
>faggot son start playing buttfuck game with locals and soldiers alike

Attached: Barbarian.jpg (711x642, 59K)

This asshat is an half sicilian/half algerian mutt, a communist and friends with the biggest pedophiles in Hollywood, and judging by the content of his movies, he is probably a pedophile himself. He also insults Italy and italian culture daily. You must understand, leftists destroy and sabotage nations in their quest for power, they regard those who share the country with them as ignorant fools who have to be brainwashed or exterminated, and have utter contempt for the history and culture of the nation they are in. The only nationality a leftist can have is "criminal scum". This guy is not italian and will never be an italian, and this is proved by the fact they literally expelled him from two cities because of his insufferable attitude alone, and is well on his way to be expelled from the third one too.

Also, is right, americans need to fuck off from here, and this is not limited to their nigger and tranny army, i mean ALL americans. You fuckers ruined this country in 1945 and did everything in your power to silence italian nationalism time and again, while allowing and in some cases even aiding the reds to operate undisturbed. Guadagnino is a product of the jew degeneracy you imposed.

Attached: 1518046686797.jpg (640x640, 171K)

>You keep a large military presence where you need to keep the peace.
Where else is it so needed to keep the peace and to project force user?

Attached: american bases.jpg (1160x715, 65K)

Attached: 1512031194147.jpg (591x461, 35K)

Silly words, though.

Guadagnino? E pure giudeo

fuck you idiot

We should remove them like the japs did on Pearl Harbor.

Attached: images (6).jpg (191x264, 15K)

They will remove themselves as soon as Civil War 2 happens. Either what few real americans remaining (ie: cowboys and rednecks) win and so they stop ruining other countries and resume to care only about their own like their Founding Fathers intended, or the jew/commie alliance wins, and they are promptly exterminated by all the shitskins, who aren't going to rebuild anything and who also are going to snap when whitey gibs aren't an option anymore because there are no taxpaying whites left.

Attached: 1557470173406.jpg (700x700, 55K)

>HBO
What exactly did they expect?

Attached: disgust.png (600x878, 681K)

Really like how Italia becomes more and more based.

Might migrate down south soon.

They didn't remove anything. We removed them the rest of Asia and the pacific

Trump tried but didnt work,the american congress voted against him, Soros with his bullshits in Crimea didnt help too,China with his expansion in Africa same,Salvini is a Zog slave and probably will support an attack against Iran,he was with Berlusconi and the only reason why Sam did not remove Berlusconi was for the hypothetical support against Iran.

This

Italians can't fight wars, it would be nice if they could but they're too occupied by coffee and pizza

the Italians, whenever they have been called to defend their homeland have always won. let go of stupid wars of conquest, threaten them and see who they are

>based base general
Top keks pasta user

mamma mia I certainly wont

First off, Mussolini fucked your country up good.
Second, no, we won't fuck off. In fact, our bases stay and we'll continue to come over and make fun of your tiny, bedazzled Jean-wearing homos.
Third, theres literally nothing you can do about it.
And fourth, I LIVE fucking your big-tittied countrywomen. Nothing makes me happier than when I blast on their dark, freckled chest while Sergio cries in the next room.

*hand motions*

Bwahahaha. You know theres a height requirement to fight a war, right Lorenzo?
>nb4 weight requirements
Not according to your countrywomen, manlet.

>no faggot shit on my base
Based

you're kind of a dick bro

it was not my intention to appear hostile, ameribro

ya ya ya
italians are short and niggers
back to playing video games, donkey

no problem, just shitpostin'

There simply is no point whatsoever in dealing with ANY “foreign policy” problems until we have dealt with the domestic enemies we have. So far the “Deep State” is winning. Why in the hell should we risk a goddam thing to help them?

Pretty fucking based. So strange how all the bad guys seem to have the right idea these days. Thanos, This dude, Hitler.... It's almost like we are being programmed to see good for evil and evil for good.

>“There were concerns about the content of the script,” Bockholt said. “There are themes in the script that do not fit in what the Defense Department would support.”

Amazing.

Attached: 1543529621122.png (509x454, 310K)

I'm pretty sure average height in Italy is higher than in the USA

Checked
If being accurate is a requirement to make a movie/series about military related subjects, then Hot Shots! and Part Deux are true events, and Charlie Sheen is a fucking coked out American hero!

Ovvio

They annihilated your fleet in the Pacific, explain that "nothing".

#metoo

It's maybe a bit pathetic but true. Avatar is a celebration of savagery.

We are ok with that. We don’t want to fight wars to empower (((somebody))). All we want is to be left alone. We are fine.

Temporary strategic victory. Rebuilt in no time and overwhelmed them. They lost their entire empire while we became world superpower.

>Le funny italians can't fight wars meme

Aside from the fact this piece of british propaganda was created so the rotten toothed britbong fuckups would not be scared shitless by grandpa Rossi, which despite being led by incompetent idiots and severely outnumbered and outgunned charged british positions under apocalypse tier artillery barrages and sent hundreds of grandpa Atkins to their graves by splitting their head open with shovels and strangling them with barbed wire, let me ask you a question: if we are so catastrophically bad at fighting, then why in the mother of fuck is America trying to involve Italy in all their wars for ZOG? Why we had to cover your asses in Somalia, Afghanistan, Lebanon, the Balkans, Iraq, Lybia and countless other scenarios in which Italy had absolute zero interest in getting involved? Not to mention that the Allies forbid Italy to ever take any military action that doesn't involve defending the italian territory by forcing us to change our constitution after WWII, yet they are the first to forget about it when some third world shithole needs to be "liberated" and demand we do their bidding, the constitution be damned? Genuinely curious, are you not afraid the italians will switch side or sabotage your efforts with their incompetence?

You faggots won WWII because the entire world united against the fascists and had infinite money. Those kind of miracles don't happen again. And you know it, that's why you try to be friendly with us but at the same time continue to repeat the WWII anti italian propaganda. Because if the italians ever go fash again, they can convince other countries, including your own, to go fash themselves and put an end to ZOG.

Attached: 1558243714106.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

We pushed your shit in 80 years ago. Deal with it. If it wasn't for your shitty army hitler would have held Europe and we wouldn't have troops on your soil.

Based paisan. Casapound FTW

We gotta stop romanticizing the past that isn’t our future

The USA has been pozzed and will remain pozzed

Whites are to cowardly to take action

Remember when Jesus said the meek would inherit the earth? He was talking about limp twisted globohomo

It was a warning

>Hitler would have won if it wasn't for Italy!

Not even Jesus would have won a war against 3/4 of the world, including America, Russia and China. Anyway, what exactly did you win? The right to become an hated minority in your own country? The right of having to divert almost all the money you earn to fund dem programs? The right to send your sons to die for Israel while the worst kind of shitskin vote against your continued existence?
Dude, you better concentrate to reclaim your country instead of talking shit about mine.

Hitler considered the americans as sub-humans too,he wants to destroy New York with a nuclear bomb,of course the nazis were still working on that and did not know the real power of that,just an hypothesis.

And out os My fucking country also we have two or threee...

Reeeeeeeeee..

Italians made very good accounts for themselves in the Eastern Front and in Afrika. Modern Italians are extremely based, just with mostly bad leadership

Fake News...it was already done. It's called Iron Eagle.

we are evil?....we are evil.

Attached: FINALLY.webm (640x328, 265K)

>Because if the italians ever go fash again, they can convince other countries, including your own, to go fash themselves and put an end to ZOG.

You are way too optimistic, fratello.
To the point of being naive.

To “convince” people nowadays you need control of the media. What happened in November 2016 is an exception and (((they))) won’t make the same error again.
We are all fucked on this planet, and fucked for goods.
The number of wars we fight for someone else is only going to grow.
Stay tuned cause Iran is next and be prepared to watch how the media will talk about a fair and rightful war to defend from the bad Iranians.

The world enemy is richer, more organized, more determined and more ruthless than all of us.

Can't believe they tried to make this guy out to be bad.

Fuck!
They are playing the gost card we are moar people tham they are.
Let them shit the world one moretime and they probably will soon know the real shoah.

Pasta niggers need to shut up. Italian soldiers are a joke even Hitler had to send troops to defend Italy. Damn Fallschirmjäger and SS had to be sent to rescue Mussolini. What a fucking joke.

Look, do you remember the red team operator pasta, which explained how the Left would be utterly fucked in a Civil War 2 scenario and they know it? Do you remember how it's also explained that the Deep State would even attempt to start WWIII in order to avoid cowboys and rednecks reclaiming their country? Because that's what is happening. This is a two pronged attack on America: silence real americans so they can't convince others to reclaim their nation and evict ZOG, and immediatly send conservative whites to die in some foreign war, so the Right will be deprived of numbers for Civil War 2 and for the 2020 elections. Also, crackdowns on rebelling whites will be framed as crackdowns against perfidious traitors who are sabotaging the war effort. It all depends on what you do now: allow WWIII to happen, and ZOG wins.

Attached: 1556119616712.png (804x800, 137K)