youtube.com/watch?v=KpPFObOh-5Y
pastebin.com/A7N0MEGa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_war_crimes

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

it was China rape of Nanking 2.0 when

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

weapons of mass destruction must be in Iran.
let’s start a ten year occupation
You probably did, JIDF

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

The American people aren’t buying it
We all know it’s a false flag to drag us into war with Iran
Just like Assad, remember when he was 95% done with defeating ISIS and victory was right on the horizon when he (((decided to gas his own people for no reason))).
The American people knew then and they know now.

Attached: DB7DF10A-93AC-49BF-9A31-236B24A3514B.jpg (104 KB, 1024x576)

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION KIKE. I cant wait for the unruly mob to turn on you again!

Attached: protocols-of-the-learned-elders.jpg (53 KB, 495x670)

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

have you read the protocol or the international jew by henry ford? the american people, the majority of people, are stupid!

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

Do not let your family fall for this nonsense.
Make sure that every person you in real life knows about Zionism and the crimes of the Jews.
This is the only battle that matters.
Make sure that everyone you know is aware of these topics.
Who cares about optics the future of all of us is stake.
Spread your knowledge IRL.
Always be spreading the things you learn online in real life. Always.

Attached: 742615B3-9B72-4B62-B164-BF882B6D8AAB.jpg (45 KB, 874x373)

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

theres a reason why ford printed half a million copies of it BEFORE nazi Germany even existed

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=DE0691CE358EE373F8435FA545020449

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

Kek, Based Nips aren't falling for this bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMrkjFNjrC0&t=1s

This is the work of Saudi Arabia and Israel!

Why would Iran attack a tanker while in the middle of a negotiation?

The MassGomi are at it again (Reference to Masscommunication or Mascomi as know in Japan. Gomi means trash and is a play on words. Basically MSM is trash.)

Attached: 1551421447150.png (903 KB, 1365x1194)

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

based nips

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

have gas

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Why would Iran attack a tanker while in the middle of a negotiation?
But the Japs themselves attacked Pearl Harbor while they were negotiating with us, hardly a foreign tactic to them

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Yea launching a “surprise” attack on the entire pacific fleet stationed in Pearl Harbor. The negotiating diplomat even declared war right around the time the attack was launched. These are two distinctly different circumstances my lad.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

That oil was meant to be shipped to Singapore. Everyone here already knew Iran didn't do it and it's clearly a false flag.

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

a bit anti-semitic there by the japs eh

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

This is 101% true. Mossad or US themselves, just like Saddam's weapons of mass destruction which were nowhere to be found after all... Sad! War Economy is a serious business.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

Ive been reading.

Very likely theory, Israeli sub (lookup the German ones sold to them) used an under sea weapon or flew exploding drones just above the water into the ship.

Assuming it wasn't Israel I'd suspect the Saudis using small subs.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

don't forget you have to ease into it. most americans have an unreasonable love for jews.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

israel did pearl harbor

Attached: 1531518310909.png (94 KB, 680x788)

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

Everyone knows this is a false flag.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

What does Iran stand to gain from attacking Japanese vessel on same day they do peace talks?
Doesn't make a fucking sense.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

Real nips don't post here, it's english teacher losers and vpns.

David Diaz
David Diaz

Japan and Iran are friends, why the fuck is this such a big deal to pol

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

知ってる

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

Dude he was killing kurdish people, for no reason other then the fact that he didn't want them to join in brothers in norhtern Iraq to form their country. Kurds are a 30+milion nation that does not have its own country and gets attacked by syrians and turks all the time.
F Assad, his father was based and a good man, but his son is a backstabbing traior.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

america war not our war fuck off !!

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

Like besides showing to people in power in Iran that they are just the right kind of insane and willing to attack anyone and anywhere, as long as the Ajatollah nominates something as a target?

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

私は日本語が話せません

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

(笑)出来る

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

When will we form the second axis, nipman? We'll help you with the pacific if you march against Russia.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

risking annihilation of your country for some sabre rattling
yeah sure.
I dont believe in this "are muslims are freedom hating terrorists" meme
Glowniggers need to up their game.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

japanese people don't like russia as they stole our island

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

Never. China has beat Japan before, they can do it again. Japan knows this.

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

A surprise attack meant to cripple any US response
vs
a single attack on an oil tanker
Yeah totally the same thing. This isnt pearl harbor 2.0 its gulf of tonkin 2.0. Its time for yet another 'peacekeeping' mission.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

china man weak and small and full of gay

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

We'll give you your islands back if you help us fight them

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

The state of Israel didn't exist in 1941.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

That's stupid and you're clueless.

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Kek

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

strawpoll.com/pacw2feg

Let's see what Jow Forums thinks.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

test

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

strawpoll.com/pacw2feg
Israel

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

Based japanese will unite asia

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

Oh really? they aren't insane. Then lets look at exibit A post UN world, Iraq without support of any permanent members of the Security Council goes after Kuwait, giving UN the only one possible reason for the whole world to gang bang Iraq in to oblivion. Or egypt. Have Mubarak making stuff peaceful. Even get along with the jews, which is always a plus. As soon as they get some freedom, they go full islamic brotherhood, which were considered a terrorist organisation, by the fucking ottoman empire, and every ruler in middle east since the brother hood existed. Start attacking tourists, the one thing that makes your oiless country money.

Be Iran, good life under Shach, trading with the entire world. Good friends with teh US and Israel. Motherfucking islamic brotherhood trained wierdos come, blow up the country enticing youth by telling them old people don't know it better, and if young people would get to rule it would be heaven on earth. Wreck a good country, and a great civilisation in to some egypt/pakistani level shit house, and then start exporting it to other countries.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

It has nothing to do with Japan. Why would the make a military response?

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Well to show the world that they are on the side of good. That they are friends of the US and Israel, and that they are not going to support unlawful attack in inernational waters.

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

China has 400 nuclear warheads, Japan has 0.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

this

1) Saudi Arabia benefits from this in both the political sense and the economic sense. Iran looks dangerous and Saudi oil prices go up.

2) Iran is trying to de-escalate. They do not want and can't afford a war with the US. They know that they would lose. Saddam Hussein's situation was similar- he was shocked that the US invaded.

3) Japanese intelligence suggests it wasn't Iran, as Abe was meeting with Iran at the time, and the SDF doesn't view Iran as a threat.

Furthermore (though this might just be "fog of war"), Japan reported "flying objects" before explosion, not consistent with mines. Why would anyone risk "removing mines" once planted anyway?

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

the Jew fears the Samurai
more like the other way around.

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

the idea existed

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

The tanker is a Japanese tanker, and Japan has oil agreements with Iran.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

actually one of the tankers was theirs... so it kinda does involve them

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

The Mutts did it
Every single possible problem we have today is stemming from Mutts

Attached: TheMutt.gif (1.47 MB, 1000x1000)

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

good life under Shach, trading with the entire world
(((trade))) with the entire world isn't worth the shame of being a slave to ZOG for people who still have national pride, kike. evidently they didn't feel like their lives were so great. The Shah was able to unite ALL iranians agaisnt him, from commies to the religious right. he fucked up hard.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

go back to wherever you come from you netouyo filth

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

As I recall Japan was quite literally raping China in WW2

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

なあ、マック先生、何でいつも酒臭いんだの?

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

That's a Pinkoid Divide and Conquer shill
We're soulmates sharing history and culture

Attached: AverageAmerimutt.png (628 KB, 633x833)

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

but 2ch is always talking about and posting stuff from Jow Forums. Also the owner of this place is Japanese I'm sure he comes here sometimes

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

says the mutt that left home because he is such a loser that he has to work at the mcdonalds of english language education half way across the world

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

that's a very hot take sir, you're going to need to take off your memeflag for it to be approved

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

But the people that took over had no national pride. They destroyed the persian culture and turned Iran, which was a glorious place to live, in to pakistan 2.0. It would be as if dudes from the woods of alabama took over and suddenly everyone would have to wear over alls and litteraly fuck their cousins.

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

show us on the map where the big bad US touched you leaf.

Julian Long
Julian Long

These used to be so imaginative with limitless potential, why did it stop?

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

here you go

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

sloppy job by mossad with iran removing the planted evidence

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

lol!

Attached: ZERO.png (97 KB, 330x580)

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Found the actual nip. Incredible

Liberal english teacher

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

Thank you for your cooperation

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

i think you mean 1.0
muh 6 trillion rape victims

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

Agreed

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

ユダヤの仕業
はっきりわかんだね

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

sad after the saudi israeli fals flag it would be fun to see japan bombard israel

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

Yes Mutti, we all know how pure the EUs intentions are in all these conflicts.

How about we just agree that foreign "military interventions" by globalist empires are ipso facto despisable, no matter if some minority somewhere might actually be oppressed, or are you gonna declare war on Turkey next?

Attached: Ferkel.jpg (66 KB, 1024x578)

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

They destroyed the persian culture
No, the only thing that could destroy Persian culture is ZOG globohomo which has already destroyed European culture as well as what passed for American culture. Dressing like a slut and twerking on instagram is not part of persian culture. The ayatollahs were able to successfully rally the nation after Saddam invaded with American approval, THAT'S how they got so much power, they were the only one's able to fight while the liberal and commie wings of the revolution were too weak (being liberal and all).

If the West had an equivalent of the ayatollahs our culture would not be so degenerate. We need to learn from Iran.

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

No problem friend. My grandfather flew planes in vietnam in the early 60s, met my grandmother there too.

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Why does everyone assume they were Iranianjust because the government told them so, the video quality was cut and colours removed so you can't tell who they really are.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

The fucking Jews, as always. Why bother making this thread, we all know the answer.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

yeah and they are all for china people wwwww

go fuck self

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Cute, was your grandmother from Saigon or southern farmland?

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

Don't bother use logic or critical thinking against them, it doesn't work. It is obvious that there is 0 concrete evidence that Iran was the perpetrator.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

lmao Ahmed the Muzzie shill, how are ya nigger?

come and take it.

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

歴史を忘れる者は、それを繰り返す羽目になる。

Attached: DD-731.jpg (207 KB, 674x400)

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

Do you really need to ask?

Attached: 1540291996971.jpg (38 KB, 626x377)

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

because who else would remove the planted evidence? you think plan A was a grainy photo?

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

japan has the backing of the entire US military arsenal. china has zero military strength. half of Texas could beat china in a "war". fuck off idiot

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Shouldn't you be busy drinking vodka, being poor, getting aids, or dying from krokodil? Pretty much the only options in that shithole

Dylan James
Dylan James

easily as japan man eats food whereas russia man eats ciggarette and vodka and dead dog wwwwwwww

James Hill
James Hill

The Rothschild and others had been buying and stealing lands in Palestine from a long time ago. The creation of the state of Israel was but a matter of when, and everything was set in motion long before WWII.

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

I would be happy, if turky was removed from map. It is a fake country, that makes both the middle east and europe worse.

Dude Persian culture was more then 60s. You understand that what Iran has right now, is a culture developed by back water dudes from egypt, who based their idea what a culture should be in arabic countries , without knowing or being in one to begin with, and then that "thing" get transplanted in to Persia WHICH ISNT ARABIC TO BEGIN WITH. It is as If american jews, tried to decide how people in India should live, because there were some jews there under Mogol rule.

And if you think the ayatollah are not degenerate. then you don't know much about Iran.

Grayson King
Grayson King

When we get Poortugal?

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Russians aren't white. I'm Christian and ethnically Germanic.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

dead dog
hes not korean, no need to be rude

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

stay away from the card tables simpleton

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

japan man eats tofu with small penis and is dead drunk alcoholic who pays ugly girl with much make up 5,000 yen an hour just to talk to him

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

Japan has a defence force, not a military. They won't go to war unless they are attacked.

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

安倍と岩屋はユダヤの手先だから何もしない、憲法改正もまだまだ先だな

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

the funny thing is that Mutts actually believe this
the whole population with the IQ of 68

Attached: TradeWar.png (1.76 MB, 1600x900)

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

haha very true !

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Ah they rallied shit against Saddam, They forced people by using the guard to scare people that their families will be killed if they don't go to war, and getting gear from the soviets.

Them "rallying" the nations is the same tier as French rallying their for the ColoniesvsAnglo war.

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

Did you miss the point where they were?

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

yeah, but for an extra 2500 yen, i can stick my ding dong in her hoo-hoo, and you can sit here and wish you can fuck a japanese girl. Your jealousy is projecting too much.

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

As I recall China beat Japan in WW2.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

See Japan, that is why you need less immigration. That's the english teachers you're getting.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

I can immediately spot an old boomer bastard stuck in cold era beliefs. wake up imbecil, you crap yourself.

Attached: 1559028315909.jpg (13 KB, 289x292)

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

and if they are attacked America will defend them... kinda our job

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

I've seen some outrageous claims accompanied by very grainy images in my time but this one took the cake. Sometimes I wonder if this is a joint Israeli-Irani-American government troll

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

and america eat shit burger every hour to stop heart exhaustion

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

How would you know did you even have history books in Pakistan.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

No, no, no friend. Wrong side of the conflict friend. My grandfather from my mothers side was sent to North vietnam as an volenteer to teach how to use new missle systems. He met his future wife, at work.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

China was fucked until the Soviets started saving their Buggy asses

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

I used to think you were right until I started learning Russian and visiting your 2ch. Now I feel the cold war stereotypes are an under exaggeration

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

easily as japan man eats food

we don't call fish leftovers a food here.
pork, beef, good old rye bread, thats a food.
and please don't neck yourself, I like nips, you are funny.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

China never really beated Japan, they just stop expanding after they got involved fighting against the Yanks and us Brits
Also, they were only interested in the coastline, not the inland.

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

And if you think the ayatollah are not degenerate
i know Persians have a tendency towards degeneracy, the ayatollahs keep those urges in check, we need to to do the same thing here. There isn't going to be some Zoroastrian revolution in Iran, just like there isn't going to be a pagan revolution in Europe. Iran absorbed islam and make it part of persian culture, hence why their revolutionary government works in Irna, but no arab country has a similar "islamic" government. Islam is part of Persian culture now, like Christianity is part of Western culture now.

They forced people by using the guard to scare people that their families will be killed if they don't go to war
yea war is hard and normal people don't like to do it, good governments get the people to stand up despite their weakness.

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

wouldn't be surprised if the Clowns are involved

Attached: 1521357497325.png (149 KB, 480x466)

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

I bleached plenty of girl over there, FOR FREE, but I don't care for fucking a tuna fish thanks.

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

Forgot flag sorry

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

you can only fuck dumb bitch girls to make bastard children and degenerate country kindly fuck self !!

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

youtube.com/watch?v=WxLuIQLzVK4

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

tfw when you can tell that its really just english teachers at nova who dont have any classes booked so they shitpost on company computers pretending to be japanese

Ryder James
Ryder James

China was fucked until the Soviets started
You mean the Bolsheviks, you pleb. They tossed America under the bus, and sold you all out to the chinks around the mid 60's. Goodbye industry, hello mandatory holocaust classes and vaccines. You're not too fucking bright, bud.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

China won the Second Sino Japanese War. Plus China today has nukes as well as one of the most powerful armies, navies and air force in the world. Japan only has a defence force. If China and Japan went to war today China would win.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

see

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

I'm Christian and ethnically Germanic.

sure you are, Ahmed. whatever you say, nigger. I know you are definitley not a German, I can bet a pile of gold against bucket of shit on it.

Attached: 1560089170373.jpg (2.84 MB, 3800x3400)

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

we're tanking in terms of WW2 only. Kindly go Seppuku yourself,

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

you use the function wrong and say to know japan go to avenger fansite yarou

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

Kindly go Seppuku yourself,
No I don't think I will. I'd rather watch you destroy yourself with willful ignorance and worthless consumerism. More entertaining.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

only are some autistic Pinkoid cucks such as yourself obsessed with girls whom you'll never ever even talk with dating with some different races of men

Attached: CrackersCucks.jpg (23 KB, 376x376)

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

isn't it obvious?

Attached: 1b0.jpg (105 KB, 1004x1024)

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Dude just let this mass of people spread out across several countries take your resource rich lands and form a country that could never stand without constant US babysitting
Assad didn't even do much to the Kurds. They were too busy getting slaughtered by ISIS east of the Euphrates while Assad was busy fighting ISIS to the west. Kurds don't deserve their own country
Kurds are a 30+million nation
nation
no

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

they keep the urges in check of normal people. Not the guard, not of their own. The corruption in Iran is something only a Russian can understand.
Also Iran before revolution was muslemic. It was traditionaly Iranian Muslemic. same way all the other countries in the region were, before they got the islamic brotherhood bug. Now they are some sort of Islam, that some dudes in egypt thought Islam should be. They even forbid the teaching of history, or learning the Koran, unless you go to a religious school, which lo and behold are all state controled.

yea war is hard and normal people don't like to do it, good governments get the people to stand up despite their weakness.
In general sending people to war, so they die and you don't have to feed them AND on top of that you can get their land and custody over their wife and children, is considered a fucked up thing to do, even by middle eastern standards.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

20,000 Chinese women were raped during the Rape of Nanking. 300,000 Chinese civilians were killed. This is a fact. There are videos, photos and survivors to back this up. Even the Tokyo newspaper at the time boasted about Japanese soldiers beheading Chinese civilians for fun.

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

no doubt but it's not China vs. Japan but it'd be more like the East vs. the West
your Divide and Conquer shills aren't gonna work anymore Pink boi

Attached: EASTversusWest.jpg (612 KB, 1024x683)

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

you should never, NEVER visit 2ch and all Russian boards. I mean it. there is no place on Earth with more % of total degenerates. Bad thing: we have them as well. Good thing: they are not so many in total numbers, they are irrelivant and the best is - they suicide sometimes.

Attached: suwQRhJZSBI.jpg (136 KB, 960x504)

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

they are more then 30milion kurds. There 24 mil in Turky alone.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Not everything is the Jews fault.

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

All i heard was
Memeflag
More memeflag
Then I gave up reading

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

I can bet a pile of gold against bucket of shit on it
Says the retarded bolshevik

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

But russian chans have the best nudist boards :(

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Prove me wrong, Khabib Abdullah from Great Britain.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

And they're not a nation. They're glorified gypsies. You want to see the Middle East turn into an even bigger clusterfuck? Then carve out the 4 countries they're spread across and call it Kurdistan.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

China has one of the strongest militaries in the world. The US military is full of gays and trannies. You're fucked if war breaks out with China mutt.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

PSD-11 you comlpete and utter moron.

Is this your first day on Jow Forums you UN shill?
People have actually studied some history here, you'll really need to try harder.

Attached: Search-LUCISTRUST.jpg (47 KB, 600x600)

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

They are the most noble race alongside Armenians that live in the entire region. With a reach culture and a tragic history. Best food and best looking people.

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

China has a military of Russian/American knockoff planes, Generals that are political appointments that have never even sniffed war, and a logistical nightmare of an army to maintain. The best they have is being able to defend their coast with missiles and nukes if they're feeling suicidal.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Palestine never has and never will exist. It is an illegitimate terror state.

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

Am not a mormon, I am ortodox christian you fuck.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

citation needed chang

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

What kind military response is Japan going to throw at Iran anyway? They don't have the ability to operate outside their little corner of the world currently. The news might as well not even report it because only a brainlet would think Japan could or would do something like that.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

You will lose a war with China. America is weak.

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

They are the most noble race alongside Armenians that live in the entire region
Here's a (You)

Attached: jooooooos.jpg (13 KB, 251x201)

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

Oh rly? then take a look at this map from the XVI century

Attached: G14XFM.jpg (373 KB, 1300x1213)

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Zion Don is gonna be pissed

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

I'm British retard.

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

ciggarette

That's our word, but you can call it "cigga"

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Why don't you just go back to wherever you come from you stinky netouyo filth Take all of your kinds ITT with you too

David Morales
David Morales

If we kill our enemy, they win

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

No you're not lol... Stop bullshitting Mohammed, go beat your wife and stop shit posting on the Chans

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

its the normies who need guarding against degeneracy the most, if what you say is true (which i doubt 100%) then the Guard are doing their job even if they are all homos. Which again i doubt your word on. Also the MB fucking HATES iran and its revolution, it represents a huge threat to their sunni way of running things. your propaganda sucks man. And i'm pretty sure you are wrong baout learning the koran in irna sinice its probably really easy to get your hands on a fucking koran in fucking iran which is all you really need to have to "learn" it. fucking mizrahi kikes like you are dumb as arabs, call in an ashkenazi to argue for you please.

i don't even see memeflags anymore, they all look like israel to me.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

stations a few carrier groups and missile defense systems around the Strait of Malacca
blockade all shipments to China
China collapses

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

China was winning. They beat Japan in WW2.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

videos as in this? Where is the massacre lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=_dmQxstHIqY
Also you bring up the 100 slash newspaper article but the cameraman testified that it was a propaganda piece to rally up Japanese morale in the home front. Also, if you actually read the article, it mentions that the "record" was set in the battlefield against enemy combatants, not against civilians.

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Cope, pidor

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

This means they will false flag on American soil.
Expect high casualties.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

of course you're an Anglo filth who has a serious Yellow Peril problem, which is making you desperately make the Divide and Conquer shills to separate Asian soulmates

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

Britain = Pakistani colony

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

You're a smart fella, then. I'd buy you a beer if I ever met ya.

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

I know more that you Debido
pinko
youtube.com/watch?v=l21_3GzH914

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

JAPANESE GIRLS ARE EASY AND LOVE BIG FAT GAIJIN DICKS IN EVERY HOLE

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

China killed 1 million Japanese soldiers during WW2. They held out against Japan alone for 4 years before America and Britain joined the war.

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

thats odd, that doesnt look a reference at all
youre just angry your women were whores who prefered japanese dick

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

All girls are easy.

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

abe is in talks, this give him leverage
why is this basket weaving site so dumb?

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

Says the retarded bolshevik

so how is your life on german welfare? and btw communism no longer exist here for nearly 28 years. but is't okay to be low IQ immigrant shit like you with zero education. keep it up, nigger.

Attached: zTQwqFa.gif (815 KB, 380x307)

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

Nipponese anti semites are racist. It seem their monolithic socoety has learned nothing and need diversity.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

Japan wanted to conquer all of China, however they weren't able to.

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

false flag on American soil.
9-11 happened almost 20 years ago, you're a bit late to the party, big dog... Or Wew're you referring to the attack on the USS Liberty that happened in the late 60's, then you're you're roughly 60's years out of date. Or how about the (((Iranian))) attack on American tankers yesterdays, then ok, at least you watch CNN and we all know the scope of your intellect.

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

here is one of those degenerates, I hope he will be brave next time and neck himself.

твoю дыpявyю мaмкy eбaл.

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

it was a very low priority, and if it wasnt for americas jewish oil embargo causing pearl harbour it would have been done trivially. no nation has a more cowardly and incompetent military

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

You WISH we were weak. Keep trying Muhammed

Attached: 1521488056472.jpg (52 KB, 575x586)

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

CHANG GO BACK TO CHINA

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

I wouldnt mind going to war to reclaim Constantinople.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

Whatever you say, bolshevik

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Japan obviously false flagged themselves for international pity in an attempt to pay for their insults to the Korean people

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Especially if you have blonde hair and blue eyes and tell them you can give them "private english lessons". Double goes if you are a big muscular nigger.

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

You have no proof everything is the Jews fault. You're just a far right idiot.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

An attack which the sitting president of the time had knowledge of but allowed to occur in order to have the US dragged into the war.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

based

David Reed
David Reed

Please create more Comfort women statues outside of japanese embassies, you asian jews.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

If Japan didn't fight the US, they would have easily finished china. They had already conquered most of the major ports and cities.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

China was not winning honey, you can keep trying to rewrite history but it doesn't work that way.

Attached: 1526172157329.jpg (126 KB, 1024x913)

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

And i'm pretty sure you are wrong baout learning the koran in irna sinice its probably really easy to get your hands on a fucking koran in fucking iran which is all you really need to have to "learn" it

I don't know maybe because the freaking translation and commentaries in the Koran you can buy right now in Iran are all made 200 years later, by muslemic brotherhood people in egypt? And doing something like language study of the Koran, or comparing the older arabic versions are illegal. Illegal ,even if your a scholar from an ayatollah controled school. Plus Chamenei gave himself the right to stuff that aren't in the Koran, including final interpretation of any of rules, or any commantaries to it.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Only the coastline and cities were important for them, the inland desert and mountains were not

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Пиздyй нaзaд в кpымoзaгoн, хyилa

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

the united states tried to force some one else to fight the war they want some one to do so israel will shut the fuck up

nobody cares. the tanker wasnt even sunk. also i find it odd that the media cant make up its mind. was it norweigan or saudi or japanese. only 2 ships got hit allegedly

Levi Green
Levi Green

I'm not going to spoonfeed you Jap. Look up the Rape of Nanking if you're interested in learning about your nations war crimes.

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Like I said, prove me wrong. I would love to hear your ideas, and proof with citations, it would be fun. But we both know that you wont, and you'll just call me a fascist conspiracy theorist, and brush me off, with out even trying to engage me in an intellectual debate. So... Yeah, go fuck yourself, and jews cause all the problems in the world.

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

He's not wrong. A war against China wouldnt be a one sided curb stomp for either side. It would be brutal as fuck.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

you really aren't good at keeping up with a conversation are you? He's predicting another one you dolt. Seriously, I wouldn't think a real Nip would have an issue with keeping up with such an easy conversation.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

Palestine has never been a terror state, whilst Israel has been one since its inception. You perfidious Anglo should know better.

Owen James
Owen James

you wanted to say "Russia"?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria

lmao you bongs are hillarious. oh, I meant you pakis. ethnic bongs are atupid as well. but not on THAT scale.

Attached: 1559951776040.jpg (21 KB, 563x503)

Luis Long
Luis Long

you really aren't good at keeping up with a conversation are you?
That's what my uncle Lester said, before he stuck his big toe up my butt.... You completely glazed over my point, this is how we know your kike shills. Try harder, Schlomo.

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

Attached: Evil-Smile.gif (487 KB, 500x276)

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

based asian wide meiji empire

just dont invade australia/nz and were cool

Attached: 1526612408557.gif (1.5 MB, 400x560)

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

Пиздyй нaзaд в кpымoзaгoн, хyилa

eбaл твoю дыpявyю мaмaшкy, пищaлa кaк пopoceнoк и пpocилa eщe. бeднaя дypa, oнa вeдь тeбя вocпитывaлa oднa, тyпoй бeзoтцoвщинa. в cлeдyющий paз нe зaбyдь дoвecти дeлo дo кoнцa, дeгeнepaт.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

It's some english teacher faggot that lives in tokyo and likes to pretend that they know everything about japan, but report your thread in /jp/ when you try to talk about owarai and manzai instead of AKB48

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Fix your reactor meltdown

Parker Price
Parker Price

If I recall correctly they were saying a Norweigan and a Nip vessel and that a Saudi one had been struck a while back.

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

China has no force projection. Blockade the Strait of Malacca and they're done.

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

but report your thread in /jp/ when you try to talk about owarai and manzai instead of AKB48
How big are your tits, neckbeard? I never claimed to be asian, because i'm not. I moved to a country that enforces freedom of speech laws, so that I can point out kikery without repercussion. Grow a spine you fat faggot.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

Exactly why I threw in the part about "a real Nip". I mean seriously, it's not that hard. (he probably hears that a lot)

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

you NEED the "commentaries" by dudes with beards to learn religion
Ok it was obvious you're israeli cos of the memeflag already but this just proves it further. Kikes don't follow the Torah, they follow the commentaries in the Talmud, so it makes sense you think that's how all religion works. All you need in Iran is a copy of the Koran and a farsi-arab dictionary if you don't trust the translations you can already get in Iran. Even if the commentaries are banned (which I also doubt since you are a verified retard) you can make your own without the bearded guys' input.

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

I'm white. You're faggoty banter between your boyfriend means nothing to me. You guys have no balls between the both of you. You're nothing. Realize that.

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

D'aww I think we struck a Nerve, it's so cute when it gets mad! C'mon out little leafie, stop hiding behind the Nip flag.

Attached: 4999435.gif (124 KB, 720x480)

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

One time I went there and the politics board catalog was just a sea of terrible mspaint edits of baron trump fucking ivanka

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

a sea of terrible mspaint edits of baron trump fucking ivanka
Based

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

I'm not mad, I just want you coin clippers to try to engage us with an intellectual rebuttal, instead of spamming our neighborhood with nigger dick pics and brushing us off with "conspiracy theorists" for once.

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

The Samurai is not easily manipulated by the jew

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

If you want to know Russia well you gotta come here and see it yourself. we are fine and doing pretty good shit. still have some issues with our caucasus mudslime niggers but we'll fix it (Putin is just too soft at this case)

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

I see denying war crimes is mixed in your DNA.

Liam Long
Liam Long

Sroppy job Mossad

Attached: 48840267-9160-42E1-9E1A-8520EDB54ECB.png (306 KB, 599x378)

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

30 years ago, if this event happened, the news would still be reporting right now that a torpedo fired by an iranian submarine sunk two oil tankers in the strait

Thank christ for the internet

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

You certainly tried before, perro.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

herro i think it a biggu mistake to getu japponese involve in big bushido battle brawl desu

me sit and masterbate smol jappu cock instead

James Hill
James Hill

Wasn't his soft stance a trade-off for muslims not massacring high school gyms full of people

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

coin clippers
kek

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

peak low IQ attempt honestly believing this hurts us XD

Attached: MongoloidBVLLandPinkoidBoi.jpg (80 KB, 462x959)

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

I think we should do it the other way around and let portugal have spain

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

For whatever reason, my parents just can't seem to take the jew pill. Appeals to logic, however, seem to prove effective. I know that seems entirely contradictory, but it is what it is.

Attached: 1509224328849.gif (371 KB, 500x375)

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

Nope, sorry fag. I'm here to stay.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

Oh child, you were the first to insult. (lest you forget)
I was having a completely separate conversation with someone else when you homed in on what I said assuming I was talking about the Soviets in the 1960's, not in WW2.

Attached: 1512193999185.jpg (24 KB, 465x361)

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

japan hasnt been with the "east" for decades retard, you guys ceased to be with the asians when ww2 happened. your closest allies are a bunch of rednecks who voted an orange moron for president

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

this thread is trash btw no talk of the issue at hand at all fuck u brainlets.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

I think pretty much so, cuz we almost solved that problem in second chechnya war, killed most of all radicals and their leaders, but Russian (people) mommies got tired of war itself, so Putin decided to go full control way over mudslime monkeys and now rulling kadyrov-puppet how he wants to. but, now Russian people start hate them -caucasus niggers - more and more. We need just good old trigger and action begins.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Yeah because Iran's leaders and the people who back him are just playing a part. It's all fake, user.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Apologies based frien, misread

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Really though, it's the same formula they have been doing since forever, let the jews fight their own wars and waste their own blood and treasure.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Wrong

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

OK Pink Cuck

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

those denying are called netouyos
they're traitors sucking Pink cocks who need all just to get the rope along with you Pinkos when the inevitable ww3 happens

Attached: CHYNA-BAD.jpg (305 KB, 1125x1161)

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

based

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

I'm thinking about IRGC whether they are backed up by China.

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

t.zainichi

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

npc wojak
transparent larping
pretending to be retarded
and on a friday night
god you're pathetic

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Japan doesn't understand because all japanese are whores

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Chinks absolutely devastated!!!!!!

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

Nah, their frogmen figured out how to set the timers correctly.

Attached: image.png (125 KB, 262x384)

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

And what's wrong with killing subhuman bug men you fucking pussy. Honestly, you're an embarrassment to my country. Either a literal Jew or just another stinking paki. Either way, fuck off, no one gives a shit about inane babbling from a goat shagging retard

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

Suck a camels dick schlomo

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

The fact that it was ONLY 300,000 is the only thing I see that is wrong.

Attached: sB1F.jpg (44 KB, 640x480)

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

THIS
makes me happy how even my boomer parents find it really suspicious

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

Oyyyy veyyyyy, whose triggered this fucking disgusting yid cunt. Shabbat shalom you hook-nosed goblinesque pedo

Attached: 1558520833254.jpg (17 KB, 239x182)

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

Literally name 1 war China won over Japan without an ally defeating japan

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Mate, i can smell a shill a mile off. Either you're an edgy semi literate 14 year old larping as a big boy, or, you're just another salty shitskin sucking JIDF camel cock for a peasants wage

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Go back to lessons retard, they'll call your mum if you miss biology again

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

Well if they shook off 2 in less then 15 years I've got some bad news

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

FaR rIgHt
Look at the prepubescent edge Lord go. One day you might even find a blue haired roastie to settle down with. The fucking state of you, you pathetic cunt lol

Attached: Blank-2183352aa51b043ebad758d1d10cc4ba.jpg (103 KB, 594x479)

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

How on Earth are the Vietnamese so based? Is it the agent orange?

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

I'll fucking rape you, you little faggot

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

but the japs have a donk.

James Brooks
James Brooks

Me thinks charlie remembers the Gulf of Tonkin.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Based Polock

Attached: 1556291060419.jpg (67 KB, 1024x576)

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE OBVIOUS ABSENCE OF ISRAELI FLAGS IN THIS THREAD AND IN ALL THREADS ABOUT THIS?

The Shills, lads, they're out in proxies today.

Attached: der-shekel-fairy.png (122 KB, 400x518)

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

get in here:

jowforums.com/thread/216277986/politics

get in here:

get in here:

get in here:

get in here:

get in here:

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

Your women fucked Jap soldiers for money because they were the stronger aggressor, and now that the war is done you feel you can get money from Japs because of that. You're the epitome of a fucking Jew, with slanty eyes. Your a Ching chong... Ching ching....

Aaron James
Aaron James

stay out of skyscrapers for the next few months, mossad will up their false flag game

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

Jesus fucking christ.....

(PRINCE) - SAUDI

(WHALES) - SUBMARINE

He fucking told you this yesterday, wake up.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

”Antwort ist Juden”

Attached: 1543431883071.jpg (48 KB, 370x300)

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Dunno, the damage to the Andrea Victory looks like an ASW torpedo drive drove up it’s ass. This isn’t how you sink or even seriously damage a tanker.
The other ship looks like it was hit with a small, helicopter borne anti ship missile. Again, not really a lot of damage to a 100k+Ton ship. It was also hit on the south side, away from Iran.

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

look at you all motivated on your way to the rekt forest

Liam Price
Liam Price

When japan will invade China and take it over?

Attached: --akebono-kantai-collection-drawn-by-alchera--241ee426a765fc172e337d16fe56bc2a.jpg (93 KB, 600x720)

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Moortugal

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

I think the reason the footage looks like this is because it was filmed at a distance in the dark.

Usually whenever I see military recorded video they don't seem to have spent the money required to have broadcast quality footage from distances they need to be at to remain undetected.

The other thing I would mention is that camera lenses are insanely expensive and bulky when getting into the telephoto variety. While I don't contend it is a money issue what I would say is that in order to operate a camera like that it takes substantial expertise and training to operate. They aren't like automatically operated consumer grade cameras and they are huge. Pic Related. I think they would probably opt for something light weight and easy to operate.

I would put to you that in all likelihood whoever took this footage did not have access to these types of lenses and therefore would suggest the reason the quality is so low is because they zoomed in to the max and then used a software zoom which degrades the available resolution of the image.

I think it's black and white because it was recorded at night. These are just my thoughts on the topic; I work in television but I am not an expert.

Attached: 70x.jpg (97 KB, 900x675)

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

The conditioning is breaking, but I bet you can find plenty of boomers who are itching to send our boys off to die in Iran.

Attached: 1559263912854.jpg (104 KB, 768x768)

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

they are actually white.

Attached: b-(1562).jpg (74 KB, 898x694)

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Kurds are terrorist faggots.
Based Assad

William Carter
William Carter

and not even access to Jow Forums

William Martinez
William Martinez

you guys all didn't watch infowars, my buddy AJ is practically ccertain it isn't a false flag. and it's the most tinfoil hatted guy with a massive audience

Attached: 1559876486231.png (317 KB, 368x429)

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

Fuck, that's some exemplary intuition.

Attached: correct100%.jpg (343 KB, 1446x1080)

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

didnt japan own Russia some time? that makes it a full circle of mutual ownage

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

youtube.com/watch?v=KpPFObOh-5Y

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720)

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

Alex Jones is controlled opposition and a very good goy if not a pseudo hebrew

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

they are more then 30milion kurds. There 24 mil in Turky alone.
you could try your luck with a coordinated attack? would solve probs with turkfags and their goatfucking leader

Austin James
Austin James

This means they will false flag on American soil
this dude gets it, I wouldn't be surprised if the "attack" had a radiation signature that linked it to Iran.

Attached: text-in-bottom-left.jpg (233 KB, 1158x1418)

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Why would there be a military strike. Man I’ve heard of Russians doing worse to American merchant ships. Japan is upto something clever. Remember Japan likes to be in control. Koreans are like the laid back westerners of Asia. Warn here warn there to a pin drop. Japanese are like no kakarot. We can’t let these fools try to gain on this lucrative deal.

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

i don't see mordor on there

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

Jesus Christ I miss the days when all this Jew shit was us just making Nazi jokes to be edgy/dark. Now we’ve got y’all trying to persuade your parents that Jews are some illuminati bullshit cause the internet circle jerked it for years

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

because he roots for israel
and it is clearly israel that did it

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

tfw you're running out of ways to falseflag a war, so you cobble up stuff you've already done and wind up with "Japanese Ships Attacked In Gulf"

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Iran is just giving america a taste of whats coming if they keep pushing.

Iran knows they cannot win a war against the USA which is why they have been training strike teams for well over three decades to blitzkrieg all oil/gas infrastructure and production in the middle east in under six months sending the entirety of the west into an economic depression.

Attached: cage.jpg (36 KB, 807x426)

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

There it is, it's just to the left of the dead sea, I think it's mislabeled as Jerusalem.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Japan knows that it was a false flag.

Everyone in the world knows that it was a false flag.

David Hall
David Hall

American ship getting uss libertyied again would be too obvious

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

ah well, anything that helps diminish the sandniggers populace is a good cause and higher priority than the jewproblem

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

pastebin.com/A7N0MEGa
/htg/ predicted the false flag in April.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

sending the entirety of the west into an economic depression.
America produces most of it's own oil you fucking retard

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

Like clockwork when revealed.
OY!!!!

Attached: 1538316291081.png (30 KB, 600x700)

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

says the Bong
You are way worse than Germans, Russians or even Americans. Better look at yours war crimes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_war_crimes

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

At a loss though and so is not sustainable.

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

thinks Pearl Harbor wasn't staged

Attached: FB-IMG-15465811180131139.jpg (1001 KB, 1427x1734)

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

20.000? That's peanuts compared with turkshits or Russians, when conquering a town the size of Nanking.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

who do you think did it?
iran

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

this desu, and Aussies ain't no better

Attached: nintchdbpict000352632073.jpg (95 KB, 960x629)

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

Iran at globohomo instigation (0dumbo/Kerry included) Not even a market crash will weaken Trump, everyone know is a bubble market with Feds and others waiting to press the button.

But a war? Half of Trump supporters are not up for more of the same.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit