Time to settle this, who were the aryans?

Indians europeans, persians central asians
Who the fuck is the original aryan?

Attached: 300px-Centum_Satem_map.png (300x160, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XSVZB3zJ35I
youtu.be/eOM2fT6tBFE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagat_Singh_Thind
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture
youtu.be/3JhaVxqUMn8
youtu.be/_1OVwuCdkK4
youtu.be/F-ZNTMMbVwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marija_Gimbutas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aryan is a tribe that was called sintashta that lived in central asia before descending to india and iran
So the only aryans are their descendants in those places

According to the Nazis? Nordics.
Historically? Iranians.
According to the ancient Greeks? Greeks. Not even other people who were identical to them, they were the chosen of the God and had direct Olympian descent.
According to Mussolini? Nobody.
According to Jow Forums ? Everyone and no one. (They all claim they are huwhite, but the others aren't)
According to Amerimutts? Caucasians.
According to Arabs? Arabs.

They were unironically, scientifically proven White Europeans. Watch and educate yourself, memeflag Paki/Indian:
youtu.be/XSVZB3zJ35I
youtu.be/eOM2fT6tBFE

Attached: images (1).jpg (633x485, 45K)

Dravidians.
Look at these specimen. They actually have nordic features just ana example of true Aryans were the ancient farmers of Indus valley.

Attached: images (61).jpg (445x330, 26K)

Persians without plastic surgery are dirtier than arabs desu.

Attached: images (69).jpg (524x586, 37K)

They coined the term Aryan, though.

Whitoids will tell you it's the Yamnayas but yamnaya culture proved that they were never white to begin with. They were darker than europeans with non-blue/green eyes and black hair.

Those are albinos, Pajeet. Take that memeflag off. European skin isn't albinism.

This is true
They were the Andronovo, not the Yamnaya. The Andronovo were fully genetically European and had a genotype similar to modern day Germanics or Slavics.

yes

wrong

Warning : Literally all memeflags in here are either Indians or Pakis.

I'm not talking about skin color. Look at this man for example, could you tell he is indian? No because dravidians have Nordic features its just doesn't pop up due to their skin color and race mixing with abos.

Attached: images (70).jpg (634x424, 21K)

Do you consider yourself aryan? Post pic

This is true. Aryans were proto-Slavs that went east. Some returned over time to their homeland, but were called Scytians/Sarmatians, even Alans or Huns by then.

I just watched that video last night by Survive the Jive. It's really good. He also gives links to all the source material in case anyone wants to read the papers.

Aryans replaced hunter gatherers in Northern Europe almost completely, whereas they only mixed a tiny bit with Australoid Indians.

Indians however have resisted christcuckery and pisslam and stuck to their Aryan culture.

Attached: IndiaAryanCulture.jpg (908x476, 125K)

Christian and islamic culture is cleaner imo

Attached: 1560079620011s.jpg (249x167, 6K)

>Dravidians have Nordic features
No they don't. The man you posted doesn't. He just has a skin disorder. That's not the right Indian genotype. Talking about genes (which is more important than phenotype anyway), all Indians cluster very far away from Europeans. If you gave that man a DNA test, he would cluster far away from Europeans. If you gave him an IQ test, his results would differ too. If you gave him a psychometric analysis, that will differ too. The bacteria in his mouth and gut s different from that of a European. The prevalence of true blue-eyed and blonde hair gene in that man is absent. The occurrence of genes that makes European behave a certain way is different in that man. You're talking right out your ass like a typical meme flagged Indiot.

Attached: 1556371602054.png (481x515, 20K)

Yamnaya cluster literally with finno ugrics tribes
Finns for example are 67% yamnaya the highest proportion in the world, also all indo european tribes were blonde or redhead except yamnaya ( excess of chg ancestry)

Attached: 1558873062841.png (1600x2168, 478K)

So i've been told

Attached: ChristCuckPussy.jpg (615x409, 46K)

Yeah, but not exactly. Aryans (and others) replaced Sardian/Basque-niggers. Its not one grouo but a constant wave after wave of new people ultimately from the East.

Thats a fullblooded Dravidian. Not a nigger, but an example of convergent evolution.

Attached: 60361c975f49e50f212e529c1a72fe5a.jpg (498x750, 58K)

Basque are unironically much better than you in every metric thou

The original Indo-Europeans were CHG + EEHG. CHG = Caucasus Hunter Gatherers, EEHG = Eastern European Hunter Gatherer.

Both of these populations are present in modern Indians and Europeans.

The Indian flag ITT is a known proxy shill. Ignore.

Attached: admixtures.png (488x536, 156K)

That's not what I'm saying. Obviously the ancient aryans were hunters and not europeans. But they do have phenotypes which are similar to europeans.

See, if you could bleach her 100% she could pass as an european.

>According to Jones et al. (2015) and Haak et al. (2015), autosomic tests indicate that the Yamnaya people were the result of admixture between two different hunter-gatherer populations: distinctive "Eastern European hunter-gatherers" with high affinity to the Mal'ta–Buret' culture or other, closely related people from Siberia[4] and a population of "Caucasus hunter-gatherers" who probably arrived from the Caucasus.[15][3] Each of those two populations contributed about half the Yamnaya DNA.[5][3] According to co-author Andrea Manica of the University of Cambridge:

>but but Andronovo.
Andronovo were rape baby descendents of Yamnaya. Nothing will change the fact that Proto-Indo-European culture came from Yamnaya.

Seething. Learn lingo of this place before posting, mutt.

Iranians are just arabs who think they are better than every Arabian country.

Yeah. That only means that protoEuropeans tried to uplift unwashed masses of SouthIndian niggers. Tried is a key word. They even butchered sanskrit protoreligion into this hindu bullshit.

>No source
False. The Andronovo were definitely WHG + IE. That is what modern day Europeans are too. Indians have an Onge/AASI and Iran_N component.

Europeans and Indians are genetically very different and distinct groups. I know Indians want to be White and in some retarded, ass backwards logic want to claim that, but genetics and your mere physical appearance disputes all of it. Europeans and Indians do not have a common ancestor. There is no natively Indian genetic component in Europeans. Indians are a miscegenated, inferior racial group.

When the Scythians came into contact with Indians, they knew you were different and inferior.
When the Greeks did they concluded the same.
The Romans did the same.
The Portuguese did the same.
The British did the same.
America retroactively deported 20,000 Indians out of the USA after this case as it was legally ruled that Indians were NOT White and this did not belong in America:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagat_Singh_Thind

Attached: 1554478740343.jpg (978x1024, 209K)

Do you have any more good sources to learn more about our Aryan heritage other than STJ?

We need a basque dravidian alliance to reclaim our native home in europe and india lets putt all those indo niggers in their place

As pointed out here, the Steppe_EMBA cluster doesn't even cluster with modern Germanics and Nordics. And Sinshata_MLBA, clusters closest to modern day Indians.

>Indians want to be white.
No, we just don't want *you* to we wuzz into our culture.

>Scythians
>Greeks
Funny you say that, the Manusmriti literally calls Greeks and Scythians to be lowly tribes. It was Indians who considered Greeks and Scythians inferior and impure.

>Romans
Literally traded with Indians.

Pic related, seethe all you want shill

Attached: Al_Andalusi_Indians.jpg (869x2287, 893K)

based.

Attached: 1529568238611.jpg (1920x1775, 236K)

Attached: iran.jpg (838x730, 112K)

>No source.

Cringe and Cope Mr. Wuzzer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture
>According to Jones et al. (2015) and Haak et al. (2015), autosomic tests indicate that the Yamnaya people were the result of admixture between two different hunter-gatherer populations: distinctive "Eastern European hunter-gatherers" with high affinity to the Mal'ta–Buret' culture or other, closely related people from Siberia[4] and a population of "Caucasus hunter-gatherers" who probably arrived from the Caucasus.[15][3] Each of those two populations contributed about half the Yamnaya DNA.[5][3] According to co-author Andrea Manica of the University of Cambridge:

>The question of where the Yamnaya come from has been something of a mystery up to now ... we can now answer that, as we've found that their genetic make-up is a mix of Eastern European hunter-gatherers and a population from this pocket of Caucasus hunter-gatherers who weathered much of the last Ice Age in apparent isolation.[3]

>According to Haak et al. (2015), "Eastern European hunter-gatherers" who inhabited today's Russia were a distinctive population of hunter-gatherers with high genetic affinity to a c. 24,000-year-old Siberian from Mal'ta–Buret' culture, which in turn resembles East Asians[17]

>EEHG were literally chinks
lol

The wuzzer with the Indian flag (likely a proxy) is right now seething hard. Indo-Europeans literally descended from chinks.

Yamnaya cluster closer to finno ugrics , then baltics then nordic and slavs and then tajics the rest of non europeans are much far away even an spaniard is genetically closer to yamnaya than a iranians for example

Lol didn't we give them millions of dollars in compensation?

I was talking about Sinshata_MLBA.

Attached: Sinshata_MLBA.png (1600x2168, 484K)

>Low IQ Indian still posts Yamnaya crap even after the writing on the wall says they were Andronovo.
Having an IQ of 80 must suck, poonigger.
>Indians don't want to be White
Kek
>Romans traded with Indians
They were an empire that traded with practically all the known ancient world.

Attached: 53177.png (1047x625, 51K)

So the original Proto-Indo-Iranians (Aryans) seem closest to Saami and Tatars, then Tajiks, and then modern Indians, from what I'm getting here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture

Yamnaya were the ones who started Proto-Indo-European culture, Mr. Kang.

Im not the guy you asked but I'm Greek so I'll reply. Yes I consider Greeks to be the only Aryan race. The characteristics of the Greek Aryan Race are: tall structure 1.80+, dark brown or black hair, green blue or brown eyes, hairy legs and arms, athletic body. Those were the characteristics of the Ancient Spartans who were the purest Aryan Race. These are the characteristics that I also have as their descendant (I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, 1.90 meters tall and very athletic). Therefore I'm Aryan.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-133228.png (720x1280, 688K)

Stj? I dont know what are you talking about, i mostly only read scientific sources and get to hear some lessons about this as a free listener at my uni. Its not rocket science you know, just seeing patterns and getting conclusions from straightforward data.

No, they weren't. The Yamnaya never came into India.
youtu.be/3JhaVxqUMn8

I know you're a dumb poonigger and won't really understand the video (even if you manage to open it). So here's the dumbed down version for you:

The Yamnaya went Westwards. Mixed with WHG and Neolithic European farmers to create the Corded Ware Culture (CWC). This makes them fully genotypical modern European. A descendant group of the CWC went South East and formed a new pastoralist group called the Andronovo. It was this group that invaded India.

Attached: images (2).jpg (290x265, 18K)

You're cringe too.

Kang, but Sintashta_MLBA doesn't cluster with modern Europeans at all.
The Sintashta culture, also known as the Sintashta-Petrovka culture[1] or Sintashta-Arkaim culture,[2] is a Bronze Age archaeological culture of the northern Eurasian steppe on the borders of Eastern Europe and Central Asia, dated to the period 2100–1800 BCE.[3] The culture is named after the Sintashta archaeological site, in Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia.

The Sintashta culture is widely regarded as the origin of the Indo-Iranian languages. The earliest known chariots have been found in Sintashta burials, and the culture is considered a strong candidate for the origin of the technology, which spread throughout the Old World and played an important role in ancient warfare.[4] Sintashta settlements are also remarkable for the intensity of copper mining and bronze metallurgy carried out there, which is unusual for a steppe culture.[5]

Asha Logos
youtu.be/eOM2fT6tBFE
youtu.be/_1OVwuCdkK4
youtu.be/F-ZNTMMbVwE

Nobody brought up the Sintashta, poonigger. They have nothing to do with either your pooskinned race or Europeans at all.

>The Sintashta culture is widely regarded as the origin of the Indo-Iranian languages.
What part did you miss, Albert "Nordic Chakravartin" Gupta?

IE most likely picked uped blond hair and light eyes from globular amphora culture

Greeks. Pure. What.

Greeks are mostly Doric conquerors of Pelasgians. Dorics most likely were a whiter folk. Greeks later thought of them as primitives - with purest dorics being considered most savage Greeks. Macedonians amirite?

I know you're genetically a full blooded, purebred poonigger just by how low IQ all your arguments are and with how much conviction you believe all the half truths your primitive brain tries to piece together.

Okay so here's the simplest, bite sized version for your Dravidian brain:
The sintashta were the predecessors to Iranian genetics and culture. The Iranians also contribute a component to the Indian genotype, but the Iranians are still very racially distinct from you. The Sintashta are to the Iranians what the Yamnaya are to Europeans.

based Indian (real) BTFOing the Nordic wewuzzer ITT (likely a VPN)

The fact that PIE originates from literal Chinks decimates all your LARP.

Sure, the andronovo bought it to India, doesn't change the fact that andronovo were also raped by descendents of chinks.

East Asians are the master race. Europeans are subhuman confirmed.

Nice memeflag, Paki.
>PIE originates from chinks
The chinks aren't even in the picture here. Source or gtfo.

blue - huwh*te bois
red - SARMATIAN Bvlls

Can someone who understands this shit please explain to me how this works? why are there separate R1b and R1a and which one of them belonged to the Aryans?

and how can we know which genes belong to aryan subgroups like Celts, Romans, Greeks, etc.? or is this impossible and only the primordial tribes can be traced? To my knowledge it goes something like
>I genes are the first wave of proto european hunter gatherers
>J genes are the second wave of neolithinc farmers
>R genes are the third wave of aryan steppe nomads

And another thing that interests me is why do they keep emphasizing that they were a culture of patriarchy and warriors, how is this any different from anyother human civiliation like china or mesopotamia or egypt for example?

Attached: 97d192baaadf6bf8a385dba35a746a7a--scythian-tattoo-roma.jpg (678x960, 146K)

Pay dembts

Y'all need to learn about the Eurasian steppe and the Kurgan cultures. Aryans undertook successive migrations from as far east as the Altai to as far west as the danube and every time they established new colonies and kickstarted cultural revolutions in those areas, bringing foodstuffs, textiles, metals and culture into Europe.

>According to Haak et al. (2015), "Eastern European hunter-gatherers" who inhabited today's Russia were a distinctive population of hunter-gatherers with high genetic affinity to a c. 24,000-year-old Siberian from Mal'ta–Buret' culture, which in turn resembles East Asians[17]

Like it or not, Bjorn, no matter how much you pay for that Indian VPN, you'll always have to come to terms with the fact that PIE culture (and therefore your culture by extension) descended from CHG + EEHG, and EEHG were closer to East Asians.

The Andronovo were just another stage of IE evolution. The progenitors were Yamnaya. You know, how you accuse the Chinese of "copying" Western things, same thing Aryans did, copied the Yamnaya.

BASED india accepting their Chinese heritage.

Serbs were the original aryan vedic culture. After the war in outer space colored people came to earth as refugees and we taught them our religion and also breeded their women

Survive The Jive. He has some great videos.

Thanks, Pagan bro

>come to terms with the fact that PIE culture (and therefore your culture by extension) descended from CHG + EEHG
It's wholly irrelevant what proto-groups created the modern genetic mesh of Europeans and our associated groups to the topic of "Aryans". The fact of the matter is that Aryans/Europeans formed a racial group that dominated your kind and shaped your sub continent in all ways and still continues to do so up to the British Raj.
>EEHG were closer to East Asians.
No, they weren't. Stop scamming on anime imageboards, Pajeet. The EEHG have a hypothesized genotype and they inhabited the Balkans + Carpathian mountains.

Attached: 1556454673621.jpg (696x960, 52K)

Those are outliers

Attached: ClJi_3cUgAA_igS.jpg (1048x1039, 143K)

>No, they weren't.
Cringe. He isn't even scamming there lmao. EEHG were East Asians racially. Lol. You try to deny it in the face of evidence.

Pathetic Nordic Kang.

these :333

Attached: ossetia-men-women-traditional-costume-north-caucasus-people-culture.jpg (1280x800, 256K)

They were not East Asians. They were probably closer to Native Americans, little Pajeet.

t. Jose-Fernando Santiago

Yamnaya ( the original cluster with fino ugrics)
Sintashta ( aryans) cluster with north east europeans

Tje only one close to yamnaya except for euros are takics

Attached: Sintashta_PCA.png (1218x757, 187K)

>Native Americans
So, Mongoloids.
>Pajeet
Not even a pajeet.

Insofar as Aryans is a mythological concept that refers to the Chaddiest of whites: definitely me.

There are separate R1 haplotypes/groups because of allopatric genetic drift, essentially the earlier R1a was isolated from the core population and through genetic drift it changed from the host population. What confuses people is that it is sort of the reverse for R1 in europe, because R1a got here first and the R1a in the host Eurasian population changed and R1bs migrated into Europe later, so Europe has both haplotypes both from Eurasia but at different times.

>how can we know which genes belong to aryan subgroups like celts romans greeks?
We have genetic data from contemporary individuals, but all ancient geneticists will insist it's a very small sub-sample to base larger demographic theory on, so don't take it as gospel. There is a lot more variation in any given population than you can gather from a few samples. We absolutely do not know what the prevalent genome for the average greek or celt or roman looked like and MOST the evidence suggests that the majority of shared sequences between all European groups date back to long before later migrations we might associate with aryans. We're talking the solutrean-gravettian periods etc, 15-45k years ago.

>I genes first wave, J genes second wave, R genes third wave.
Problem with that is over thousands of years there was a hell of a lot more migration and mixing going on than 3 events possibly cover, and migration itself doesn't cause haplotype deviation, genetic drift does.

>why do they emphasize a culture of patriarchy and warriors
There aren't a lot of settlement site excavations and eurasian countries of today prefer to dig up the elite burials/kurgans etc because it is more appealling to more primitive academic circles and to the nationalistic governments in those areas. Hence they find early harness, swords and wealthy males. The reality is that marriage is probably the bigger defining trait for them and it appears that young males had to vie for the affections of the daughter of the chiefs.

Is that the princess who was courted as the most beautiful in her kingdom cant remember if it was Turkey or Persia

Your map is to tiny like your penis

What the fuck are you talking about eastern european hunter gatherer cluster closer to every european populwtion , they had only 10% nagassan admixture more or less like today finns

>Mongoloids
Not exactly. Even Native Americans have only 14-38% of Mal'ta / EEHG DNA. They were a unique ancient group and don't really fit in to any modern day racial groups purely as you're trying to do.

On a different topic, even Native Americans aren't fully mongoloid. They have a large caucasoid admixture as well.

Attached: images (3).jpg (320x410, 15K)

They purposely flew director toured the Carrier task force and refused all communication and hails to turn away

Anime characters are the only real aryans

Halt, you sayin our UKKO TIER PALEO SIBERIAN MASTER RACE COUSINS are ((CHINKS))?!?!

nah mate,..... Native Americans, our fellow Hyperboreals, aren't some riceniggers from Myanmar. The Chinese stole the first Dynasty of Uralic related Liao Civilization, and Native Americans are related to Selkups, a fellow Uralic people. Other paleo-siberians such as Yeniseyans are also related to Native Americans.

We're N-haplomeme

After watching this last week i researched more and after the Yamnaya went west and before the southern Andronovo migration they still had a lot of genetic contact between them

"James Chatters, the first anthropologist to examine the skull of Kennewick man, said that it lacked the "definitive characteristics of the classic Mongoloid stock to which modern Native Americans belong", adding that many of the characteristics of the skull "are definitive of modern-day Caucasoid peoples".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man

I think the original were in Iran,
But the more important ones were from the Black Sea region who domesticated the horse, and managed to conquer everyone including Egypt

>And another thing that interests me is why do they keep emphasizing that they were a culture of patriarchy and warriors, how is this any different from anyother human civiliation like china or mesopotamia or egypt for example?
The story goes like this. There's a kurghan hypothesis which was eventually proven to be true, however in the begging it was pretty pseudo-scientific rambling of a feminist who slept her way into PhD. So she knew that there are these small artifacts of pre-IE cultures found in some parts of Europe - the fat venus things - and she believed this meant that the pre-IE cultures were matriarchal and since they are matriarchal they of course(!) had to be peaceful. Now the idea is obviously stupid(the fat venuses may have been for all we know an elaborate your momma joke), but the location of the "patriarchal" indoeuropeans was based on some decent research and that's why her theory was eventually proven correct.

As for patriarchy it's likely that they sort of were heavily patriarchal in comparison to the pre-IE European farmers, but that's kind of broad guesswork(for example pre-IE minonians depicted more women in art than IE myceans). The assumption that they were more warlike mostly comes from their attitude towards statesmanship - typical IE societies had parallel military and priestly authority, with the king(who had the political power) being part of the warrior society and thus aristocracy following suit(as opposed to ME where the king was more of a priestly figure).

Yes, thank you for adding that.

Attached: Kennewick_Man.jpg (1567x1560, 817K)

Only faggots post images of men in costumes

Attached: adyghe-traditional-costume-north-caucasus-circassian-women.jpg (729x782, 501K)

The aryans were a group of people that came from near the caucasus. They spread to europe, to the middle east, and to india. They interred with the native celtic and euro tribes in europe, with the the Arabs in the middle east, with the denisovans in india. This mixture created the modern populations of these regions. This is why unique haplogroups are shared from Europe to India and nowhere else. All these groups have some level of shared ancestry. This does not mean that Indians or Persian are white. It doesn't really mean anything at all. It's the story of a people who migrated to different places and interbred over time. Take that for what you will.

I will always be pissed i walked over the Kennewick man grave site also watching the hydroplane races only 10 years before

Yes. And 7 people killed themselves after getting their marriage proposal to this princess rejected. Imagine the beta-ness.

They are so beautiful :3 they must be Georgians?

But Alexandar and his army were blonde.

Attached: 52e2a857364d7d7eacccfa8844d13225.jpg (500x889, 94K)

File Name for he three girls was
adyghe-traditional-costume-north-caucasus-circassian-women

Attached: df13b760325a29d58e0e3daa751e855a.jpg (690x960, 136K)

Attached: Caucasus.jpg (716x716, 98K)

the patriarchy stuff is so prominent because the lady who first came up with the idea of a Yamnaya invasion of Europe was a feminist who tried to argue that evil patriarchal yamnaya raped peaceful matriarchal farmers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marija_Gimbutas
We know Yamnaya were patriarchal and this fact alone is enough for the thot to think that farmers must have been the opposite and therefore matriarchal.