Does anyone else find it extremely difficuot to watch movies or TV anymore?

Does anyone else find it extremely difficuot to watch movies or TV anymore?

I have a pirated Netflix account and haven't touched it in probably 6 months, just flipped through it for about 30 mins and could not find even one thing worth watching for more than 2 minutes. All I see are people playing pretend and the dramatic music just makes it even more cringey and unwatchable.

Not to mention all the degeneracy, every other movie has something to do with sex. I can't be the only one who feels this way.

Attached: Hollywood Sign hillside closeup.jpg (1600x1200, 1.23M)

nope. it's actually quite easy to avoid their mind-numbing bullshit.

This, once you realize how awful it all is turning it off is easy. Even without the subversive bullshit none of their media is entertaining anymore.

All I see now are people making fools of themselves for shekels and attention.

Yep, but what else to do. I regretfully pay for my account because i let my siblings use it too, along with hulu, and both companies seem to catalog nothing but faggot/dyke, sympathy for the nigger, niggers are geniuses, whites are evil zombie nazis, and racemixing is the future of civilization movies. It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1558939014802.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

That's why we watch anime, dipshit.

Based
It’s either sex, police propaganda (Lethal Weapon, SWAT, etc, etc, etc), or courtroom bullshit (The Code, etc etc etc).

same. it's all shitty netflix originals and movies selected for propaganda
this

i mostly just stick with music
when it comes to film hollywood is a 100% no

jew media is all pozzed and cucked. its mentally ill poison. havent owned a tv in 10 years. would rather stare at a wall than put myself through the torture of whatever shit is on TV

There is a reason why they call TV programming

I've not watched Cable for about 20 years and if i watch a film i usually turn it off after about 45 minutes of cheesy horse shit.
The best films to watch are usually foreign.
Youtube was a Godsend for me until the cucked cunts started swinging their Political weight around.
I also look forward to podcasts that i download daily...fuck Netflix.

Magnum P.I., The Orville, The Manifest, and The Twilight Zone are not bad, imo.

I got rid of my TV on a whim. I will never allow that shit back in my house. The truth is that the TV, even “based” shows, send out negative messaging to your sub conscious and does something else too. Because after the first few months you start to level up IRL

decreased watching kike media when they started amping globohomo faggotry / niggery to max.

Attached: hannibal2.png (799x399, 284K)

I'm just so tired of niggers being in everything.

The overwhelming majority of them can't act and the ones that can cost too much. So every show that doesn't have a mega budget has these nogs that are as about as entertaining as watching paint dry.

Attached: casr_101_ph_4075rt-4-_wide-939b10561ae2c3e83d11d23d90bbb63a1dfed920[1].jpg (1124x632, 610K)

Yes. It's why I've started only watching films from the 1930s, 40s and 50s. Nothing past 1959.

Just watch good older movies from 1950 to 2000. There is no problem with visual quality, the plot is miles ahead of the stupid shit of today's movies, and it is much harder to find any of them promoting degeneracy. Good directors are Coppola, Lumet, Darabont, Hitchcock.

Stay away from Ben Hur and The Ten Commandments.

Do not despair, you are not alone.

Based and redpilled.

So, I stopped watching one piece a while ago. Does anyone know what happens after Sanji beats the crap out of Luffy?

Oh that transhumanism agenda getting to ya? Cant handle the free mason religion eh?

Have you thought about switching to educational videos instead? You could check out your local library and see what DVDs they have. You're bound to find something. Might even inspire you to take up a new hobby.

Okay I will thanks

this, the propaganda becomes noticeable in the 1960's and gets to the point of blatancy in the 1970s.

There are plenty of good movies after 1959 and up until 2000, but maybe harder to find as you move forward. There's Psycho, The Godfather, Jaws, Network, The Shawshank Redemption, just to name some.

Attached: image.jpg (634x769, 196K)

>mfw watched Ikiru a few weeks ago
Pretty good. Kurosawa makes some movies worth a watch.

Attached: 1511583617921.gif (185x164, 300K)

You are blind. The Jews in Hollywood always had an agenda to normalize tge next societal ill. In the 50s it was divorce, and materialism. Leave it to beaver lived in a swanky new subburbs house...yes goy abandon your extended family home, pull up roots, take out a usury loan and buy this house you can't afford, keep up with the jones', sure your neighbors are now strangers, but buying this new kitchen set is great. Now watch as show an artificial dynamic of women running the house and being strong. Then every movie at that time had a divorce theme.

The 60s had lots of westerns, beyond the by now standard stronk women meme, every western had a pretty girl, overbearing father, and she was pressured into a marriage she didn't want when she really wants the sexy cattle hand. See in that time in rural USA, there was still semi-arranged marriage where the dad would marry off daughters to well established Christian men in their church. Can't have that...so they pushed the "love at first sight" meme, and the idea that hormonal ovulating women can make informed decisions about their future.

Divorce and Whoredom.

If you don't watch anymore might aswell give your account to me

i did this. every 90s movies
is a remake of a 1930s movies. the stories were all done. think of every family movie. why 90s were so perfect. they were copies

/thread

Of course it is. Thats why I do not watch anymore. Sometimes out of curiosity I will play some hollywood crap usually on some pirate streaming site like putlockers and right about 10 minutes in and I just cant watch that subversion shit.

Well said.

Even a free netflix account isn't worth it, user.

Attached: 37d544f80c457556ac72a26af8e43343846b763074e578e83403f2ed9ac7761f.gif (500x282, 1.23M)

Haven't really watched "tv" in over 6 years. Finally cut cable tv off about 2 years ago. I'd rather sit and watch paint dry on a wall...and I kid you not sometimes I just sit quietly and do just that.

According to Netflix/Hulu:

>Every couple is white male and black female
>Every black man is a glasses wearing GENIUS
>Every white man is a bumbling idiot, to be saved by a sassy GENIUS black woman
>Blacks are 60% of the population
>Gays and lesbians are 75% of the population
>All lesbian couples feature a black woman and a white woman
>All the lesbians have PhD's or MD's or are high ranking government officials
>In spite of all the GENIUS blacks walking around, and being the majority of the population, they are still persecuted by Ebil white men
>Everyone has sex with everyone constantly. Yet no children are produced from these unions.
>No character has more than one child, most have zero or are catparents.
>Every POC is a beautiful, wonderful, positive, charming, articulate, lovely, superb person with zero character flaws... making it oh so interesting to watch.

I think that about sums it up. Fuck all this kike media. Read books or play board games like a real human being.

Attached: Brainwashing.jpg (640x682, 69K)