Why is the weather so cold when we have global warming? Can the left people here explain this to me? The way it looks...

Why is the weather so cold when we have global warming? Can the left people here explain this to me? The way it looks, we need a lot more global warming. Warm weather is great.

Attached: john-oliver.jpg (1200x675, 48K)

We're melting over here

Attached: ApartheidSignEnglishAfrikaans.jpg (665x609, 102K)

The sun's not even shining here right now. Is this the global warming that's supposed to be so terrible?

Seasons becoming more extreme; ice age imminent.

It's around one degree Celsius increase over the course of the last century. It's so slow you'd never notice it

That means less nigs

Nice

Attached: 3913.png (4034x2912, 2.18M)

>survival of the fittest

Everybody complaining about climatchange is a betafag that is just scared of a bit of competition

weather =/= climate

You sure he understands that? Germans haven't been the same ever since they lost two wars and got cucked into importing mutts.

I'm sure all of your Kulturberreicher and Nafri-Goldstücke would love to get a few more degrees. Reminds them of the desert they came from

Climate change, not global warming, desu
Also full acceleratism, 100 millions running to the US border because its too hot will be fun

This! Its the middle of June and im wearing a hoodie!

Weather deniers btfo

The term "Global warming" was dropped a while ago.
The "correct" terms are now "Climate Change", "Climate Emergency" or "Extreme weather"

It's Cold as fuck in Brittany and full of Solar Radiation Management over the sky.

Attached: spilling-MOAR.jpg (2048x1363, 359K)

lmao
Has there ever been a more obvious scam??

Its 30 degrees there. You'll live.

Attached: 1517655699775.jpg (953x960, 87K)

> Has there ever been a more obvious scam??
The push to leverage "Climate emergency" into the public consciousness is in full swing at the moment. Google are doing their part

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 11.57.34.png (1354x1202, 548K)

I remember having 30°C in June...We can't have that anymore
I believe you

*siiiiiip* that's what I say! SAD!

I'm not sure if I believe in global warming but this is a pretty stupid question as if you're unable to grasp the concept of averages.

Anyway if you even care to have a discussion about global warming around here, even the most retarded of the mouth breathers will ridicule you
>derrr user, there have been many scientific studies on the manner
As if scientific studies haven't been totally bunk before.

It's called "global warming" because we notice an increase in the average yearly global temperatures. That doesn't mean it's hotter all around the year, that's not how averages necessarily work. Your argument is the same as saying black people aren't less intelligent on average because all your black friends are very smart. Good for you, I guess, but that's not what average mean.

It’s all messed up. One thing leads to another. They say we’re due for another Ice Age, and “global warming” may accelerate it by melting some polar ice, causing fresh water to mix into the Gulfstream, and somehow changing its warming effect on the continents it affects. That’s the theory, anyway.

>global warming?
that's not a thing anymore
it's called climate change now
also in the 70's and 80's it was called global cooling

Attached: 1560022891261.jpg (711x422, 39K)

Listen you have to accept that we need to eradicate everyone in Africa and the middle east to prevent global warming.

Global warming is a meme science. Mostly delusion meant to disempower individuals in further service to the meme.

This, I'm fucking dying from this heat.

The used to call it Global Warming, then "rebranded" it to Climate Change.

With GW temps have to keep going up. With CC they can tie it to hot, cold, wet and dry.

We're in a grand solar minimum.

Temperatures still go up with climate change. It was changed to that from global warming since the global averages cause different effects in various parts of the globe. In Northern Europe it could even cause another ice age while the world as a whole keeps getting hotter.

>weather so cold
30C/85F here now, wtf are u talking about?

Not yet.

It's already started. Lurk more.

Eradication would be desirable, but that's not what's happening.

Attached: invaders.jpg (2304x1508, 2.35M)

It's the fucking Sun, you idiot.
Global warming isn bullshit.