What is the final solution to the Jewish question? Hitler and Nazi Germany are...

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

What is the final solution to the Jewish question? Hitler and Nazi Germany are gone so someone needs to takeup the cause. Who and when will it be? Getting real tired of the Jews desu.

Attached: 244c517b5a377146a3c2bd4bfc2bf80b-1024x1024.png (5 KB, 1000x600)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-israel.html
satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Miserable failures are unable to succeed.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

What is the final solution to the Jewish question?
God.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

You're a mental child. You LARP as if this is a real thing.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

this, jews are not real

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Nazi Germany might be gone, but we managed to cleanse our country from the Jewish menace. And they will never come back because by now we have enough violent muslims who will fuck their shit up at every occasion. It's hilarious, we're kinda using those goatfuckers as an untouchable proxy. Mahmoud and Ahmad can beat up jews wearing their kippah in public or vandalize the last remaining synagogues and nobody will speak up against it because that would be islamophobic lel.

And what are you doing against the kikes subverting your country?

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

the solution has become a conclusion and the conclusion is that they won.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

maybe mudskins immigration it's the only way to deal with jews
Lmao

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

The embrace of aryanism by the entire european race and strike like one
Once we are united its gamer over for them

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

They jave been losing for more than 2000 years , they have win a battle in milenial war .
We only need UNITY

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

All Goyim must submit to their intellectual superiors.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

that is fucking hilarious. good stuff. im not doing anything here in USA. we get arrested and charged with Hate Speech for talking about the Jewish menace. And all the attorneys are Jews so they really stick it to you.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Get them to defeat themselves. They're like some sort of mutation that gets defeated down to 1HP, retreats, rebuilds, and you gotta fight them off again and again. Instead, get them to defeat themselves. Like making a robot have errors.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

bitch please, muslims attack jews YES, but also native germans.

I personally saw how in Berlin a WHITE german guy was being chased by 2 turks and nobody helped him.
In fact there was a 3 teenager group( native white germans) who were cheering for the turks to catch up with him.

Germany has been a valueless shithole since after the war. The jews initiated the implosion from within, and the muslims are now taking over the ruins.

Buut dont try and put it as a win over jews, because native germans are pathetic value-less NPCs as a whole today. And whats worse, they will ONLY jump to action to FIGHT against rightwing ideas that are trying to help Germany against the jews/muslims/globalists.

Germany is lost bnecause the germans no longer exist in soul...and in a very near future they wont even exist physically due to the replacement by muslims.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

Who is a master? Average shlomo just like a nigger, not better.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Absolutely redpilled and based

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

Average shlomo just like a nigger, not better.
Don't be ridiculous.

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Muslims will

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

At least they tried putting clear who the enemy is till the last concecuences
Lets not repeat the error of our forefathers and fight united the next time

William Lewis
William Lewis

sounds like a scene from a zombie movie. thanks, leftists.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

solid plan actually. this guy understands jews.

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

Outlaw circumcision
Seriously

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

Attached: 51WQVIhJK2L.-SX425-.jpg (26 KB, 425x425)

Jack King
Jack King

What the nazis did was terrible. Not everything is the Jews fault.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

He is not that wrong lmao.
Got to work with one ethnic jew. Jewish high iq meme just crashed for me.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

But dasyu you are actually a slave tier races , a high verval iq merchant scamers that poison everything you touch
You are unironically subhumans and of course you will fail

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

I think the answer the JQ involves some self-reflection. Are we being the best we can be? Are we doing all we should be doing? Are we truly being obedient to God in our daily lives? There is a bit of Jew inside all of us whether you want to admit it or not. The answer to the JQ is to focus on eliminating the Jew that lives inside you. And if the white race can do that, the real Jew will have no power over you.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

So what, that includes non-jews. Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest in the world, stupid goyim.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Imagine being this stupid.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

Lurk moar

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

well written

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

Please you fucking moor nigger ! Not like your nigger and Saracen dune coon loving govt is any better. I agree though that Germany is at the brink. That Tarrant guy was an anomaly.

Attached: 6C5E4EA1-A3F3-4171-8CEF-F8B7BB89D90A.png (434 KB, 642x682)

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Yeaaa and there are literally 10x more inteligent europeans in usa alone even asians are doing better than you now

Attached: f3-large.jpg (162 KB, 850x670)

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

Smartest in the niggers world. That's the point of everything you creepy jealous faggots do. That's the point about your nepotism. You are a semitic monkeys with IQ slightly more than a nigger. You even can't sustain a moral human beings of you. You will fail. And forgotten.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

Your command of the English is just like the nigger, subhuman/10. Fucking Bolshevik filth.

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

The worst part was the mental gymnastics my "host family" for my month visit did to try and justify and avoid stating any judgement against the muslims.
And when i started talking about how morrocans were also a problem in spain and how muslims never adappt or integrate, they got disgusted at me and quickly changed the topic.
(oh and i was a teenager talking to grown adults btw)
ww2 was a war against catholics, waged by jews and protestants allied together as they have always done.

Our great leader Franco never caved in to international pressure, and always warned us against JEWS AND FREEMASONS(which are goyim controlled by a head jew)

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Found the filthy dune coon.

Attached: 91F3C3D4-1C26-4EB4-9DD4-C099C1D6405F.jpg (41 KB, 400x377)

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Fuck off leaf. I am not native.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

Oh so you’re a Chechen swine then.

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

And youre all slaves to us.
Thanks for your service, goy.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Lmao. Shut the fuck up stupid leaf. I will ignore you from now on.

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

not hiding the Jew agenda
Could it be that you’re an honest kike ?

Attached: 879AE8CB-16F0-4FFD-815D-E5475C2504C4.gif (1.54 MB, 480x264)

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

But I thought we were breaking boundaries and getting along so well !

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Reverse Torah Rituals.
satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Youre a Russian nigger
Youre basically a monkey

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

All jews are honest, user.

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Well if Hitler did win the war. Then he would've gave Madagascar to the Jews (look it up), and also the Jews would never run the world either so that would have been the solution.
But that didn't happen so here we are!

Attached: 1555143381002.jpg (72 KB, 640x640)

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

I just vibrated my dick in your mom

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

THAT WOULDVE BEEN A SLOPPY JOB

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

Tel Aviv is nice but i do not like Jews

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

Because you're an antisemite?

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

If only the guys from the Columbine high school massacre were still around they would help us kill Jews all day

Attached: klebold-harris-overlay-featured.jpg (119 KB, 1100x585)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit