OI M8, U GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT ADVERT?

Attached: adv.jpg (741x820, 290K)

right wing mongozoids BTFO again

Attached: 1516133798398.jpg (725x1024, 77K)

Attached: 1523350814930.png (615x593, 325K)

What I don't get is how the bongs make an effort to leave the EU and at the same time go above and beyond any demands of cultural marxism and repression that the EU demands? I'd think one would leave to be less pozzed, not more.

>murican spazzes out

Attached: bec08f8b5e445395741a4126f23a9d19.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

>cultural marxism and repression
löl

Just play their game. Be outraged at anything and call it sexism, racism, 'heteronormative' or any other made up word and enjoy the show.
Sometimes when the world is burning, it's best to just add more faggots to the fire after all.

Time to go underground just to watch an advert with a woman doing some vacuum cleaning.

> TFW

Attached: planetnomore.png (600x338, 216K)

Democracy is a castrating religion.

Are they going to ban the constant dumb, helpless white males in commercials?

This is an onion article... right? RIGHT?

Attached: 1546095544097.webm (846x606, 2.64M)

Even if it was I can see this becoming reality here very soon, its also nice to see on the telly advertisements the white man is always a moron failing to do simple tasks until his wife comes and helps him

>Let's destroy the bedrock of civilization
>Yay progress!

Thaaaaaank yooooou

Get here, we're saving the white race faggots:

If someone told me 10 years ago that I shouldn't move to UK from Russia, I would consider this person a complete retard.

Good thing my parents have changed their mind.

>deranged US leftists call us authoritarians
>also leftists: "we need to be more like Europe with their hate speech laws and censorship"

H O N K
O
N
K

satanic fucks

> IT'S NOT AUTHORITARIAN IF IT FITS OUR DEFINITION OF GOOD

are feminine gay behavior and masculine lesbian behavior harmful gender stereotypes?
>ban them
>ban them
>ban them

>man is lazy
>neglecting child and wife
>Has nasty smoking habbit

>Woman is lifting the entire couch up WITH the man on it
>keeping her attention on her child
>Keeps a spotless home

I don't get it, why are they mad?

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

cuz they hate their lives and use things like this as an excuse to make catharsis

Despite the fact that WOMEN CAN DO ANYTHING, having a woman do anything is an unrealistic and sexist trope.

> Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon accused German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas of attempting to rewrite history with his recent remarks in honor of Anne Frank Day.
>“Anne Frank’s diary is NOT a warning about wishy washy pseudo universal values! Anne Frank’s legacy is a warning against the hatred and persecution of JEWS. The attempt to ‘universalize the lessons of the Shoah’ is nothing less than a dishonest rewriting of history,” Nahshon wrote on Twitter
OH VEY FEEL SORRY ONLY FOR JEWS

I'm sure they dont mean _those_ kind of harmful gender stereotypes