Absolute state of the UK

BLOODY BRITAIN: English County to ‘Replace Kitchen Knives’ with ‘Blunt Utensils’ to ‘Save Lives’

hannity.com/media-room/bloody-britain-english-county-to-replace-kitchen-knives-with-blunt-utensils-to-save-lives/

Attached: fags.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scottmann4NC/status/1106128906480951296
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah i know, the authorities here are pathetic and cringe
but we have already had this thread

We are such little people to them. No wonder things are getting more resilient to big government i.e. Brexit.

Attached: ViviSorrow.png (1415x1000, 1.58M)

Imagine being such a shithole full of mudslimes you can't even let people own kitchen knives. You fags are so cucked it is absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 1560435290833.png (450x410, 16K)

WoW, what a time to be alive

>“Blunt utensils will replace kitchen knives in the homes of victims of domestic violence"

Bit of a waste of time if you ask me.

(((they))) did it to Europe then the UK, now (((they're))) doing it to you!

Attached: 1560494280608.png (484x402, 239K)

Almost makes you want to commit a high profile murder in Britain with a pipe-wrench just to see how the authorities would try to "fix" the problem.

No just cut throats with the edge

>women judges
all you need to see

brits gonna bong

Attached: god save the queen.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

Attached: British faggot police.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

This is actually very based. Generally domestic abusers are the stronger person and knives could potentially be used in self-defense by the victim. I glad they're being disarmed so we can abuse with impunity.

based and caliphpilled

Attached: 1516416277527.webm (540x960, 1.16M)

jesus fucking christ

Honk Honk

oh no, my drunken and abusive self will be unable to stab my wife with a peace of iron.... oh wait

Dude, you can be stabbed and killed with a pointy stick. Removing the tip from a knife will not make them safe, it would make them harder to use by normal people and just as lethal by criminals.

I see that ginger beard guy a lot he must be part of the LGBT response team which is a real thing

What a great fucking plan.

>Sharpens his blunt metal object with a rock

I thought the Jewish star was on that flag wtf

Every time you would be using hate speech make sure to quote a religion, preferably Islam. This way it's tied to religious freedom and you're better covered from legal troubles. They wouldn't dare imprison you for quoting a holy book for other reasons as well, mainly the resulting chimp out from the religious community.

Attached: blackadder-a-cunning-plan.jpg (576x417, 34K)

This wasn't even the best part of the story.

> “Every knife sold in the UK should have a gps tracker fitted in the handle. It’s time we had a national database like we do with guns. If you’re carrying it around you had better have a bloody good explanation, obvious exemptions for fishing etc,” tweeted MP Scott Mann.

twitter.com/scottmann4NC/status/1106128906480951296

Fucking kek. When will they just admit it's niggers?

Wew Lawd