Western males are fags

Why don't have western males any passion to protect their women/their nations, but have a lot of AGGRESSIVE PASSION towards virtual toys?

youtube.com/watch?v=hvIjMjzKaiw

This whole video.

Attached: banjo.png (1484x753, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VE2Dc1sx71U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Because they're holding onto the only time I'm their life that was enjoyable. The reality sucks ass.

watched for 1 minute, had to tap out.

Attached: 1559932293618.jpg (900x900, 196K)

Jow Forums wants to destroy everyone's fun just as much as feminists it seems.

Remember these are the same group of people
youtube.com/watch?v=VE2Dc1sx71U

>Why don't have western males any passion to protect their women
I wouldn't stick my neck out for some mentally ill leftist roastie whore that would otherwise reject me or screw me out of everything I have. They wanted to destroy white men and flood us with immigrants, this is what they wanted and this is what they deserve. I would never lift a finger to help a woman.

In short, it's how we were raised.

There's of course also the chemical problem.

It pisses me of as well.

Thank you for your concern.

There were an awful lot of niggers in that video OP, would you rather they all be on the street shooting up white people?

Attached: 961ae006e10fbc702747fa22f58b932ac8d5be95f99550c3efc25dceaf89c541.jpg (660x436, 60K)

dont want to get killed defending someone, or if I succeed then to be prosecuted for hate crime against muslims and then killed in jail by muslims

I just want to go homa alive,user

>western males any passion to protect their women/their nations
Because the last few decades both their women and nation have been taking a massive dump on them. And instead of wondering why they are pulling out of society, they mock them some more. Now we all know (((who))) really is behind all that neo liberal shit and its up to us, the very few redpilled individuals, to wake our brothers up and bring them back to the light.

Attached: 1557580278571.gif (532x461, 2.46M)

I got to 2:04

Pretty sure most of these guys are over reacting on purpose. It pays to be gay

Attached: 1557970829660.jpg (540x720, 82K)

There are ethno-specific pathogens which affect the Y-chromosome of Whites causing them to be more feminine.

Attached: Oppressed kid.png (1526x1035, 2.66M)

>Why don't have western males any passion to protect their women/their nations, but have a lot of AGGRESSIVE PASSION towards virtual toys?
Propaganda is how the world is ruled and it's how everything came to be as it is.

What are the chances WW3 will purge these people?

Good Times create what kind of men?

Hey, it might save them. I'm sure Western countries are aware of the research Iran has done to reverse the gay.

I don't understand the smash meme, thought people were excited because an actual banjo VIDEO GAME was coming out.

It's Over

Attached: Clicquot Club 1913.jpg (812x580, 112K)

>make cartoony 3d platform on the N64
>semi-nostalgic character
>"fucboi fanbois" play shitty console franchise 2 decades later
>sperg out over the revealing of some 3d rendered file that some gook coders made in 2 hours, and they buy it for 15$ Essentially generating capital out of thin air.
>not making CAD files in Autodesk to use in a computer numerical control milling machine to fabricate prototype rifles to use in the upcoming revolution.

The works project welfare program known as public schools. Raised in an environment of power tripping feminist teachers who hate little boys.

oh i didn't know there were feminine population of white male in 1800s

Attached: 1559505480425.jpg (640x640, 38K)