How do you think the current generation of young men(18-24) would fare in a war?

How do you think the current generation of young men(18-24) would fare in a war?

Attached: 1558982997429.jpg (1200x749, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YGn6qT1sfpw?t=43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as anyone - die bluntly, while being a number in some high ranked officer statistics chart

not great
but considering the technological / economic advantages, and also the fact that both the right wing and left wing would feel an existential threat if say europe were attacked by muslims, i think they deff could perform
also a lot of them don't have much to live for, so the military could give them like a second home

If anyone ever comes to draft me I'm going to kill them.

So much for American patriotism. What if it's a Race War?

Just like any other generation

pretty good if their guns were fired by mouse and keyboard

Not as badly as the millennials would. But any average normie is going to have a bad time, and that's been true for the last half a century.

From a historical perspective they were still just as green as your regular fortnite playing zoomer fag you see when at the local grocery store. It was the experience of combat/trauma that shaped them into those grizzled war veterans you are comparing them too. Take a 100,000 zooomies out of highschool, throw them into the meat grinder, and the 10,000 or so that comeback will look all grungy and grizzled like the army men you jack off to OP.

Attached: 6468e084beecccb042648adc3f4c7c77.jpg (600x902, 103K)

hopefully die or overthrown their judeo bolshevik zionist govs

stupid comment zero common sense

unironically could be the case (like operating some drones)
military always has tech ahead of its time hidden away

The survivors are gonna do pretty well. Try to be one.

I would kill fucking everyone I see. Fuck the rules of war, fuck the Geneva convention. Couldn’t care less for that bullshit.

Fucked
t.20yrold

I'm not dying for Israel's war. I'm not sacrificing my life rich bastards' ambition.

I’ll fight.

Like poster above, I’ve not much to live for, and this world can crash and burn for all I care. I don’t care if my actions in war will perpetuate further chaos or restore order. This world is absolutely meaningless.

Got a badass over here.

Attached: Mematic_meme_20190608_073533.png (800x534, 587K)

I’m 20, btw

>get put to the firing squad for being insane
nothin personal kid

well I have sons. I would go as far as become cannon fodder if it helps the cause to secure a future for my children.

In a just war? Just fine. Our only issue is that any 'just war' automatically precludes half of the population(non-native and 1st generation immigrants) from participating at all.

You're too old and valuable already. Your sons are the cannon fodder now and your job is to teach them the difference between Germanic and Judeo-American Global interests.

As a individual you don't act, do or fare in the industrial war. All you do is hoping that the dice of death don't rolls over you and you try staying sane and leading your men through death on the fields of honor.

Attached: ErnstJüngerTrenchrunner.jpg (894x894, 198K)

I wanna join the army and be a real first person shooter, fuck videogames.

I strongly disagree. I am not a boomer. I value my children higher than my own life.

Do this but shoot your commanding officers

I'll handcuff myself to a rabbi. See where they send me then.

have you seen those niggers fight in central africa? i'm convinced FPS games offer an advantage over their shitty aim.

Attached: vektor.jpg (600x469, 23K)

One has to impose meaning on the world. Our enemies do it and are succeeding nicely. Time to grow a pair. We are perhaps weeks from “finally had enough and for no reason at all...”

But he is right. Men between 16 and 23 are the cannonfodder. They are young, fanatic, fit and the society hasn't invested so much in them yet and they normaly don't have own families yet.

Attached: Mädel.jpg (530x530, 22K)

was ernst possibly the most based dude to ever live?

Most militaries will not take recruits with multiple children except as a last resort. Regardless the greatest threat to your children are your own government at this point. You are in a death spiral of national and ethnic suicide.

Attached: giphy (16).gif (320x180, 1.28M)

depends what I'm fighting for

Attached: 1560025797938.jpg (769x1024, 106K)

>smothers his children
sounds like a boomer to me

Video games should be like real life. You buy the game, you play, you get killed, you can’t play that game anymore. There is no “re spawn” point irl.

based

She is right, this black, red golden flag ist just disgusting

Attached: dwwd.jpg (480x728, 34K)

stop using my computer gramps

Not very well I think. A life of luxury isn't good motivation for war.
Maybe once daughters start getting raped and brothers start getting stabbed we'll have a vengeful army.

is that erwin smith from AOT?

He's right though, if you're idolistic and thinking an 18-30 year old would be any more capable than you at war because they're some magic ubermensch because they worked in a factory or on a farm then you're mistaken. Manual labour doesn't make you a good soldier out of the blue.

you can get milk pumped at gas stations in america?

Attached: whatyoufightfor.jpg (720x926, 69K)

The writing isn't great, but Attack on Titans' art is hideous like any other anime.
Why are japs so artistically illiterate?

WRAAK dammit.

Whites generally posses no will to fight or endure long term struggle or conflict. Ironically, the few based nigger/spics...
>inb4 based nigger/spics
>pick one
out there would be the the ones that would help lead you in a fight.

Attached: 1553659117424.jpg (425x315, 35K)

It will look like a giant pillow fight

>american patriotism
lmfao. literally the only real patriots left are hardcore racists that hate the government

They would be pissed that thots get a free pass and not contributing anything in return for the protection rendered.

Africans have never won a major conflict against whites in history. Whites colonized the entire African continent. Blacks never even made a dent in Europa.

>blacks never even made a dent in Europe
user...

Attached: 1559522293513.jpg (992x1458, 234K)

>Whites generally posses no will to fight or endure long term struggle or conflict.

Attached: 1524643419905.png (1238x1056, 549K)

/thread

for once i agree with the german

Pretty bad. All of my room mates are in the age range and they can't even do basic shit like clean up after themselves, at all, ever. They don't clean their rooms, can't turn a light off after they're done using it. They do nothing all day long. They're practically already dead/disabled and they aren't anywhere near close to any kind of fighting.

she was killed by a slav muslim though

drafting doesn't work anymore now that everybody can see through all the bullshit thanks to the internet.

besides we're at a point where elite teams of soldiers and good drone tech is way more important than mindless cannon fodder.

We live in weird times, I cannot predict how our future will be

>"come back" from dying for another country
>have no will to live

Moortugal

We have an entire generation of young men that spend a majority of their waking hours playing video games. Think they could pilot a drone?

I want to believe. But I dont bet on it.
Pic related

Attached: 1559950160393.jpg (600x729, 56K)

but there are more gay blacks than whites though

Attached: 1560378699631.jpg (1087x2048, 395K)

They'd be alright. It would be a shock to their system like any war but the strong ones would adapt.

>waking hours playing video games. Think they could pilot a drone?
>pic related

Attached: sky king.jpg (960x540, 26K)

better than any other generation. because all young men currently are suicidal. they would fight more recklessly than anyone else and thus would fare in war more efficient. and because theyre more efficient, they would destroy the enemy only to get more and more frustrated with themselves because they seem to be unable to just die and be saved of their misery - thus becoming even more furious and efficient.

Attached: 1559327198704.jpg (835x768, 72K)

This. People don't go from their bedrooms right into war. People who are drafted into the military go through something like 2 years of training during which time the job of the officers is to break you down and then build you back up to be tougher and stronger.

If anything I think that modern young men would have some benefits in battle, first of all young men today have a lot less to lose, way less of them are in long term relationships and marriage, or have kids. Many of them are fucked by increasing automation and loss of jobs and they have less and less hierarchies they can climb. Plus I think there's more men exposed to complex teamwork and tactics through vidya.

If you look at games like say Planetside, we were running in groups of people that were often squads of 7-10 and then platoons of 4 squads and then maybe 4-5 platoons. All coordinating over comms, all balancing squads to have the right number of each resource, running drills to get drops perfect and practicing formations. Doing coordinated attacks like this of 100-150 players against an enemy that's maybe running the same kind of thing in a defence, often upwards of 300 people. I don't think those skills of teamwork and organization are trivial and they're almost certainly transferable to some degree.

Like shit, I have one working with me out of state that is a former army (did his 2 and jumped ship) and I've had to wake his ass up every morning so far. Even today, we have a 16 hour drive home and I'm gonna have to go get his lame ass up just to go fucking home.

he's right you fucking sperg

Erwin is a gigachad

shit like this is precisely what's killing the West

send the remaining white kids off to die in a land on the other side of the globe and ship the refugees back to their land to replace them

you people are evil

I'm reminded of the episode of Murdoch Murdoch where they fight Bill Clinton because he tries to rape Murdoch-Chan after slipping her a roofie. And Clinton says "1 boomer is worth 2 millennial, this isn't gameboy color, it's whoop-ass season" then proceeds to beat the absolute shit out of both Murdochs. I kinda feel the same way. I'm late 30's Gen X and I think honestly I would destroy several 18-25's in a fistfight at the same time if I wanted to. They're all skinnyfat losers with low energy. Very few are /fitbros/

That's why I said....
>the few.

>this isn't gameboy color, it's whoop-ass season

what the fuck does that even mean

Uhhh........ it means they aren't playing kiddy little video games they're gonna actually fight and get their ass kicked? Head on back to Fortnight you're clearly mentally over taxed on this board, faggot.

Playing video games genuinely has trained youth to be better at war.
Those arabs don't understand basic shit like camouflage or making sure you aren't poking out from cover

the majority, who grew up in the cities and burbs, would do lousy....with the exception of the few jocks, most can't throw, run, or lift their own body weight enough to do a proper pushup
but the rural kids? the ones still doing farm chores before school and pitching hay bales in the summer? they'll do alright....

>s-o-y face runs out of cover expecting to tank a few bullets and get le ebin 360 noscope
>starts trying to strafe back and forth
>gets laid out by a shotgun blast straight to the chest
>dies
Yeah, no.

there's like 5 kids doing farm work in the US bruh, and most of them are doing it with machines

Do you actually believe any of that retarded shit you just wrote

the whites would do just fine, the conqueror would come out in them all in a matter of time. I bet the same thing would happen with the Japanese

>2 years of training
try 2 months...that's all it took for previous generations to be in fighting shape
and while gamers can coordinate and utilize tech (and even have the endurance to stay awake for far more than 24 hours), if they can't throw something and hit a target 50 feet away, they're going to die in a real war with real grenades...same thing when it comes to controlling a real gun....

Shut up you dumb fucking nigger lover the gameboy color is over 20 years old, you're more likely to have used one than anyone in their early 20s

I live in farm country, over half the kids still do manual labor on the farms

Blacks are so strong that they took over white civilization through sheer dick power alone. You're just a stupid cuck who can't see it.

Yep. I expect even if they had access to firearms they wouldn't know how to aim without a HUD/Reticle and wouldn't be able to reload because they can't press R.
>he doesn't emulate SNES/Gameboy games for golden era jrpgs
Hey now kid calm the fuck down ok? Go ask your parents for some of your mental health pills before you give yourself a stroke. We all known how emotionally fragile you youngin's are and how words are literally physical violence and all.

sure in a healthy society,
US whites are already a minority below the age of 18
a war would just accelerate the demographic replacement by another 20 years,
assuming illegals can't be compelled to serve in a draft

Depends on the individual really, some might have what it takes to survive a war if they had the skills to take on the enemy. Strategic plan of action can make a whole lot of difference during tough times.

I think this is the weakest generation ever. They obey like the cucks that they are.Their t levels are a joke and they are raised to be social pussys by social media.

Jow Forums can be seen barfing at 1:52
youtu.be/YGn6qT1sfpw?t=43

5% capable of btfoing the rest. literally. This generation has either leftie fags and globohomo cucks or the tiny minority that is the preppers, right wingers, soldiers

Sure that's true, I'm not saying that things such as teamwork and coordination are replacements for being able to throw. But the Army will teach you how to do that in the training, they'll break down all the weak men, and train them up to have the necessary skills to fight, that's why they have that process of first putting the recruits through hell, because you need to demolish the former personality, whatever was there first, and build up a soldiers personality.

What tends to matter more in warfare is things like communication, ability to manouver fast, efficiently and intuatively into positions that give you an upper hand so the battle isn't a like for like trade off, of men and resources. The military wants to engineer scenarios where the enemies losses are greater. So brute force is only a very basic tool in military strategy.

A lot of games dont have that and dont have good strategy or requirements for communication, I'm not saying that you can take a bunch of Xbox CoD players and shove them into a war and they'll use their 1337 skills, but there's definitely a lot of games that do require strategy and most of them are war simulation games of some flavour or another and as well as training players to coordinate with one another they also teach a range of real military tactics.

But I think it's just impressive that people thrown into a game like Planetside can spontaneously self-organize in groups that can act efficiently and coherently with up to 150 people, by all deciding to split into the relevant squads, elect leaders they're willing to follow and create tiered leaderships where squad leaders follow platoon leaders and platoon leaders follow whoever is in charge. Train together to improve and then ultimately in the fight, execute all of that in real time without it all falling apart. I mean that's basically a template for the military, except it's voluntary and spontaneous and people spend thousands of hours practicing it.

Not good. At first. We are too used to comfort. It has made us soft and weak, but, war would have a steep learning curve. We would have to adapt quickly or we would die. Those of us strong enough, smart enough and lucky enough to make it for a while would end up being as good as any other generation.

Depends on if they believe in what their fighting for. I can't see many volunteers willing to die for. Feminism, transgenderism and the American gay.

>patriotism
>die in the desert for israel
these two things are mutually exclusive.

>young men(18-24)
Do you not count as a young man if you're 25?

Attached: 1188672325398.jpg (455x348, 28K)

get a load of this oldster

25 is when a man's grown up. He's less likely to fight because he's told to. More likely to need a real reason to fight.

This