BoJo

What does Jow Forums think of Boris? Will he get the job? If he does, will he be any good?

Attached: 1066393211.jpg (1000x541, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CoifaIEvC0Q
theguardian.com/politics/reality-check/2016/may/23/does-the-eu-really-cost-the-uk-350m-a-week
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm honest, he looks like a tard

He's the only one who can at the moment. No other tory has the charisma to make a decision on Brexit and have the party fall in line behind it. He also doesn't give a shit about being blamed if we have a few bad months afterwards, he's survived way worse political storms. Put it another way: if the Tories spaz out and elect someone else, they are doomed to LibDem 12% vote status from here on in.

His new girlfriend is a fucking vegan though, so expect a lot more of that bullshit for the next five years or so.

Attached: 1559148307381.png (268x294, 106K)

kek, he isn't going to bend an inch for the Global Vegan Agenda. I think you might be right, he is a maverick and doesn't give a fuck, which is a good thing.

>gf is a vegan

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

BoJo and brexit are the only thing that could keep the tories in it, if they dont leave Farage will be PM next election

He will almost undoubtedly get the job.

He will be a monumental fuck up, as he has been inevry other job.

Egotistical arrogant liar, who will with luck go to jail for his lies over the £350 million a week.

Brexit incoming!

Attached: brexit needs you.jpg (1920x1150, 354K)

prob the only conservative party member who will probably at least pursue brexit seriously

Attached: ML7f46f[1].jpg (790x444, 74K)

He'll trigger the libs and own the libs.

press X to doubt. he has no actual party and clearly doesn't want it. he left his party after he got waht he wanted.

>lies over the £350 million a week
explain how stating the amount we give to EU a week is a lie. explain how the lies regarding our country becoming third world tier overnnight from Remainers is less of a lie. explain how it is a lie if you cannot know what £350m is going to be used for until it is back with us and being spent elsewhere. Am I lying when I say that if I got a pay rise I would put it is a savings account, and since I ahven't yet gotten a pay raise and I haven't opened a savings account, I must have tehrefore been lying?

i'd support him
he looks pretty based

Veganism is the next Jewish attack of whites.

Attached: fxTEGc5.jpg (710x529, 32K)

>explain how stating the amount we give to EU a week is a lie

it isnt a lie if you state the right amount.

Boris lied.

basic fact.

Closet remainer. Why anyone believes a word out his mouth is beyond me. If he gets in, I'm voting Brexit Party forever.

Again I ask, how is it a lie to say how money will be spent if you have yet to recieve the money you are intending to spend?

They aren't a real party and have no manifesto and are not standing for regular office. Their EU success was pure protest.

>explain how the lies regarding our country becoming third world tier over night from Remainers is less of a lie
well not quite third world yet, but give it time...

since the vote the pound has crashed so our imports now cost more than 350 million a week more than they did before it. the country has slowed down in its recovery, every European country has passed us in recovery from the recession, our exports have fallen, inward investment has fallen, tax revenues have fallen

and we have not even left yet. Go ahead, actually leave, and even better do it with no deal - on WTO terms (that the rest of the WTO does not agree we can use, and every member of the WTO desperately wants to make better trade deals to not use them...) and then we can talk about how the economy is really going to do on leaving.

you Leave fucks keep saying "we haven't left yet, so the benefits of leaving haven't happened." well it works the same way. We have not left yet so the utter disaster has not happened, but there is far more reason to think that it will than to believe the Leave lies.

Give it to the NHS? Don't you mean sell off the NHS to the USA and give tax breaks to the rich?

>Again I ask, how is it a lie to say how money will be spent if you have yet to recieve the money you are intending to spend?

and I say, when did I claim that was the lie?

although of course it is.

not only did we get a lot of the m120 million a week we actually gave to the EU back in grant aid and suppor to the UK, which would have to be paid for by the UK or just let all those functions fail, and not only did we get a huge amount of other services from the EU that we paid only a small share of the cost for which we will then have to either go without or pay the whole cost for, or agree to keep paying the Eu for, so that Johnson's lie that it could all be taken back adn used on the NHS is obvious, but also as we always knew, the Tory intention is to stave the NHS of cash until it fails, then sell it off for profit to thw US and their own profit hungry backers to then screw money out of people and give us USA style third world health care.

>well not quite third world yet, but give it time...
Speculation.

>since the vote the pound has crashed so our imports now cost more than 350 million a week more than they did before it. the country has slowed down in its recovery, every European country has passed us in recovery from the recession, our exports have fallen, inward investment has fallen, tax revenues have fallen
Cherry picked claims, we have added new jobs to our economy also and downturn is only based on furthur, such as preparing for leaving the EU and having no clear dat eto leave. My company has done the same, changing our business model and stopped spending as much money, all to prepare to leave. We won't start spending money until we leave either. We cannot afford the unknown quantity.

>and we have not even left yet. Go ahead, actually leave, and even better do it with no deal - on WTO terms (that the rest of the WTO does not agree we can use, and every member of the WTO desperately wants to make better trade deals to not use them...) and then we can talk about how the economy is really going to do on leaving.
speculation on how good or bad it will be

>you Leave fucks keep saying "we haven't left yet, so the benefits of leaving haven't happened." well it works the same way. We have not left yet so the utter disaster has not happened, but there is far more reason to think that it will than to believe the Leave lies.
So you want a big question mark and also to be correct in every claim without the event happening yet? Can't have it both ways.

>Give it to the NHS? Don't you mean sell off the NHS to the USA and give tax breaks to the rich?
Why would giving it to the NHS require this?

>and I say, when did I claim that was the lie?
>although of course it is.
schizo posting.

>not only did we get a lot of the m120 million a week we actually gave to the EU back in grant aid and suppor to the UK, which would have to be paid for by the UK or just let all those functions fail, and not only did we get a huge amount of other services from the EU that we paid only a small share of the cost for which we will then have to either go without or pay the whole cost for, or agree to keep paying the Eu for, so that Johnson's lie that it could all be taken back adn used on the NHS is obvious, but also as we always knew, the Tory intention is to stave the NHS of cash until it fails, then sell it off for profit to thw US and their own profit hungry backers to then screw money out of people and give us USA style third world health care.
1. You talk about all the amounts we get back but don't mention all that some states take, such as Poland that has been given 1.3 Trillion since its induction to help stimulate its indusstry, industry that will one day be a competitor to ours perhaps.
2. Tory intention is not the leave campaign, vote for another party user, a vote to Leave is not a vote for eternal toryism.
3. Third world tier healt? The USA? Kek, say what you want about the pitfalls of private health, their healthcare quality is high. I prefer the NHS personally, but let's be fair and balanced.

>speculation on how good or bad it will be
Healthcare, Housing, Trains, Security, Water Quality and other shit was bad before and the EU had no issue in this
Claiming that you will end up in some magic paradise just because the EU left is bizarre to me. Even the most based people who where in the post brexit plans left after a while, because they knew that the MPs wouldn't pass half of the laws required to get things fixes (not unlike the hyperbroken US congressional system)
Yes, lots is speculation, but fixing the NHS wasn't high priority for 20 years so we can assume that it won't be for another 20
Plus you will have to have new kinds of contracts to allow doctors from the EU work there, which can take years to finalize and end up in hospitals
So, greet your fellow Indian doctor payeet doing your ass check today, not Boris from hungary

>Claiming that you will end up in some magic paradise just because the EU left is bizarre to me
never did, but it is speculation claim we will be living in a Hellscape too.

>Yes, lots is speculation, but fixing the NHS wasn't high priority for 20 years so we can assume that it won't be for another 20
Probably and that is nothing to do with Brexit.

>Plus you will have to have new kinds of contracts to allow doctors from the EU work there, which can take years to finalize and end up in hospitals. So, greet your fellow Indian doctor payeet doing your ass check today, not Boris from hungary
Ever been treated by a doctor here? They are already all pajeets and ahmeds.

Short answer:
If you are someone who likes Trump...., then you will like Boris.

Let wherever you personally happen to fall on that spectrum guide your opinions.

>>all will be well and we will flourish adn be better off after brexit..
Speculation.

Even he doesn't do jack shit, at least you'll have a cuppa

Attached: 1547406120545.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Literally nobody in the UK aside from a few starry-eyed Tories actually want him to be PM. He is even less popular than Trump was. At a time when the UK needs unity more than ever, he is the worst possible choice to be PM. Unfortunately literally none of the other candidates are valid, but he is without a doubt one of the worst picks. Even more unfortunate is that the opposition of Labour are considerably worse.

The UK is fucked and has no creditable leadership.

Attached: 1446329630053.jpg (490x313, 25K)

literally didn't say that either. projection.

I really want to see him and Trump hold a joint press conference

>Why would giving it to the NHS require this?

oh dear you do not keep up with teh news do you?

farage has repeatedly said he wants to privatis ethe NHS, so has most of the tory party.

the point is that not only was it a lie about how much money would be freed up - at best less than a third the amount stated - but that it is also clear that good old Boris is promising tax cuts for the rich, adn the much vaunted great trade deal with teh US will involve allowing the US companies to bid for NHS work. whish is the Toriy method for slow privitisation, and syphoning public money into private pockets by getting more adn more services given to expensive profit making private firms, and taking it out of the cheap adn effective adn better run public sector.

if you don't know this them you are not paying attention.

I wud also add that the caution shown by your company int eh UL has been mirrored by thousands of comapnaies on theis side of the Channel - so that my old firm in teh Uk that i was trying to help out in my semi retirement here in France, has seen massive losses in future sales and ccontracts not renewed, because of the uncertainty. and those losses will nto be regained whatever happens post brexit or if the whole stupid idea is called off. those sales have gone to other companies int eh EU, adn they now have home advantage. Post leave it is highly unliekly that nay of the custom can be regained as there will forever be uncertainty about the future trading position. being out of the Eu means being out of the loop for free trade with the Eu forever.

>He is even less popular than Trump was
but... trump was elected? he is popular, no?

The rest of your post I agree with, but there is no unity available until we leave, and teh arguments from raving loonies on both sides settle down. Once we see that literally nothing will happen after leaving the EU, we can unify.

USA comes 12th out of 12 for health care in the developed nations poll. It comes thirtieth in the world for maternity and neonatal care.

for some things, for some rich people, it is good, but the costs are three times the UK costs for the same treatment with no better health outcomes (or much worse ones in comparison to the UK) across the board. It is shit tier care for the vast majority of people at three times the cost as proportion of GDP.

bascally the US is being bankrupted by shitty profit taking health service, adn loosing vast amounts of production as a result.

that is the future for the uK.

And Farage supports exactly the same thing as the tories...

also, your complain tha tPoland gets more than us - well not only did the UK benefit massively fromt eh Eu in free trade adn low costs of trade, all of which is being lost, but yeah, that is the way the club works. Not everyone gets out exactly what they put in or more than that (basic economics) Poland's development makes them a better market for us. it is win win. You talk like a protectionist who thinks they only win when others loose.

He was a good Mayor!

>it is speculation claim we will be living in a Hellscape too.

but oh so much more likely than the magic paradise. Economic Hellscape is easy to achieve. magic is... well not.

>things will go to shit but we should do it anyway

is that a better representation of your position then?

Attributable to his Circassian ancestry.

>Jew
He is a Jew. I would never trust a Jew.

>12 out of 12
Shit, if it were second in a poll of two you would say it is in the last place. And by the way, none of this has anything to do with Brexit. If you think the Tories will do this, vote for another party.

>free trade
we can have that without the EU, nothing is lost. Ya know, like every other nation on earth that isn't one of the members.

>Poland's development makes a better market for us
Doubt. It makes them an economic competitor.

>We don't always get what we put in back
>We get so much more back than we ever put in
Once again, the Europhile sacrifices anything on the Alter of this union. An economic union a half century old is the only thing holding together a continent that has been the glory of the whole world for nearly 3000 years. But no, leave a customs union and a trade zone and it's over for us.

never said anything about paradise, stop saying I did, you stick to your own words and I will stick to mine.

not that either

> things are much more likely to go to shit than to get better, but we should do it anyway.

better?

>Shit, if it were second in a poll of two you would say it is in the last place.

12 out of 12 and not just last but last by a huge margin. number 11 was so much better that the gap is startling.

you should maybe look into it since that is your future...

youtu.be/CoifaIEvC0Q

>projecting this hard

still nothing to do with brexit, if it is a tory plan, it is a tory plan, so vote out the tories. Our NHS was founded is 1948 and had nothing to do with the EU, an entity not even born yet. It will be there when they are gone too. Now...... wanna talk about BoJo?

>nononononononon, my dear fellow
based and poshpilled

what is there to say about the lying cheating drug taking hypocrite?

he is going to be PM, he will not get a new deal, he will not get parliamnt to accept the old shitty deal, he will either fall in an election, or be forced to go for a second referendum which may well cancel brexit, or (and this willhorrify him even more than the first time) demand it and force him to fuck the country up, thus destroying the tory party for a generation if not longer. His legacy will be continual ridicule, as he deserves. i give it six months before he is replaced, a year tops.

>what is there to say about the lying cheating drug taking hypocrite?
who gives a shit about drugs

>he will not get parliamnt to accept the old shitty deal
He doesn't want to

>destroying the tory party for a generation if not longer
that has already been done by Cameron and May

>replaced and country ruined
speculation

restore the british union of fascists

doubt he will do any good considering his track record but atleast he's bants

Attached: 74839359_p0.jpg (1200x849, 437K)

oh so you are happy about the lying adn cheating?

Or are you not happy about it.

I thought you wanted to discuss him.

he didn't lie about the amount we do give them that much we jsut get reimbersed some

>he's survived way worse political storms
i doubt he'll survive this one

Are we seriously gonna sit here like this guy isn’t a spitting imagine of a bit trump?

I think his drug use in youth is utterly inconsequential.

theguardian.com/politics/reality-check/2016/may/23/does-the-eu-really-cost-the-uk-350m-a-week

plus he was fired as a journalist for lying, making up quotations and making up stories (lying) many about the EU.

how much are you getting paid? I could use a second job to be honest.

I just like his shaggy blond hair and I hope he makes the trannies seethe

he makes all the non based aristocrats seeth, but he has had a haircut since fren.

That's all I want at this point. Meltdowns are comfy.

>Boris
sounds like the damn Ruskies are colluding with your elections bro

>BoJo

Based nickname.

Boris is a British name you bum-fucking yankee.

That's not what Rocky and Bullwinkle taught me

How much are you getting paid?

I am retired adn if I could get paid for posting the kind of shit you post... i still wouldn't because I have self esteem and moral principles. Unlike Johnson.

If accelerationism is the only option, we might as well do it with style.

He will get the job.
He will be disappointing.

Correct
Incorrect

>Boris, Borys or Barys (Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian: Бopиc; Belarusian: Бapыc) is a male name of Bulgarian origin. Nowadays, it is most widely represented in Russia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, North Macedonia, Poland, Montenegro, Serbia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson

>Place of Birth: Manhattan, New York City, New York, U.S.

>Ethnicity: English, 1/8th Turkish, 1/8th Ashkenazi Jewish, small amounts of Swiss-German, German, French, European Royal, and Irish