Falun Gong

So what's up with them? Why have all Chinese governments for more than last quarter of a century been so eager to persecute them?
What did they really do wrong?
P.S. Have you received an organ transplantation from the falun gong practitioner user? What are your impressions? Are they good healthy organs?

Attached: D27EBBA4-FCA5-478D-9970-E937CA1EB759.png (225x224, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utOFpj33TGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were very healthy, they were non-GMO and especially organic

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

>naziyinyangs.png

Religious movements have a habit of turning into outright rebellions in Chinese history.

youtube.com/watch?v=utOFpj33TGQ

They're the chinese version of scientologists. No normal "religion" has the amount of financial and media backing these guys have. It's just not natural.

Good for them that they got rid of some retarded supposedly "ancient" religion from the 90s. God would i love to do that with jehovas priests, space people, scientologists, muslims, kikes etc..

The qigong exercises they promote could be heatlhy though, just don't follow the religion and learn the proper esoteric form of the exercises and your organs will be worth harvesting.

>No normal "religion" has the amount of financial and media backing these guys have. It's just not natural
Exactly my thought. Probably a better entity than the CCP by far, but the whole we're just friendly tai chi practicing people that were suddenly persecuted doesn't sound right. Especially since they appear to have some mysterious funding. Epoch times and China Uncensored are worth paying attention to.

footage of a PLA officer apprehending a Falun Gong master

Attached: kill-bill-2-eye.gif (324x259, 1.17M)

I used to see protesters around Chinatown in Australia and they'd get death glares by the local Chinks. Haven't seen them around for years now, this thread just reminded me of them. Weird.

No religion or cult is 100% bullshit. They start off with reasonable
shit as a gateway into the other cultish stuff. By the time you start questioning it you're already most likely too far gone. Qigong is quite healthy in fact, but you can get that sort of training elsewhere and not from a cult.

Epoch times and China Uncensored is literally their propaganda arm. Imagine if the U.S. kicked out the scientologists and they ended up Europe and spent the next 20 years doing nothing but hit-pieces on the USG. That's what the Falun Gong has been doing.

>Epoch times and China Uncensored is literally their propaganda arm
I know. But it gives you an interesting look into the conflict. Also pretty much anyone trying to share information on politics and culture is propaganda. Figure out the truth for yourself based on various bits of information that are presented to you. I think you're really stretching with the Scientologist comparison here.

I think either Bodhi Mantra or Robert Sepehr have discussed this in their vids

>>I think you're really stretching with the Scientologist comparison here.

Not really. The scientologists hate for the psychiatric profession as a whole is very similar to the hate towards CCP by the FLG. Even the way they use money and influence to undermine their political enemies to discredit them is extremely similar.

But I agree, that's why I said don't follow the religion, the video I posted in my previous post are some of their exercises, no need to watch the exercises, but do watch the opening, if this shit doesn't scream "cult" I don't know what does, senpai.

>psychiatry
>CCP
These are wildly different things to be opposed to. The CCP is a legitimate threat to a lot of people and has a military, controlled judicial system, and 1984 style control over their citizens. As for Scientology my hunch is it's a scam that doubles as a protection racket against other hollywood cartels. Superficially I can see the resemblance, but the CCP is a completely different animal to anything Scientology faces.

they're literally fucking crazy. They believe in levitation and magic power, and were trying to infiltrate the Chinese government in the 90s, which ultimately led to the crackdown.

Sort of cultish, have weird beliefs.
Have a following because chinks who dislike the communist party see it as a way to thumb their noses at them.

They also think global warming and evolution are a lie.

This is what I read. They were ignored until some radio show gave them negative press and the next day a mob of Falun Gong members turned up and surrounded the station. The Chinese government doesn’t feel comfortable with non government popular movements

>by the time you start questioning it you're too far gone.
Utter brainfart desertnigger with your stupid contradictio terminis. Don't tolerate yourself to mumble nonsense. To question is detachment in se, with acceptance constituting reattachment--which does not necesarily have to occur. I come from a level of cultism you can't even imagine, nurtured into it from birth; you know nothing at all and HAVE TO REALISE THIS. You are a walking heap of selfindulgent ignorance, and it is because nobody ever calls you out on your completely retarded nonsense that you are strengthened into thinking that you ever had a real thought. Start thinking or kys, stupid vegamite faggot.

Is your name jonny? Did you used to comment on thelastpsychiatrist blog?

It's not. I've just been on Jow Forums for 2 days non-stop, am drinking my 10th coffee of the day, and am listening to heavy metal. I also really can't stand people who don't know what it's like to disentangle your whole identity and who dismissively talk about that which they don't understand.

You're were right. I come from a normal 2 parent family so I have no experiences with cults whatsoever. I was merely projecting my hypothetical response were I to be placed in that situation.

Sorry to make light of your experiences.

>No normal "religion" has the amount of financial and media backing these guys have

Attached: kaab.jpg (1200x925, 474K)

problem is that if the communist government can say what is right and wrong, they may say that a movement or a hobby you enjoy is wrong. We are on Jow Forums god damn it! We talk how Hitler was a good man even though he is the enemy of the jewish state we are in. If the jews could have had the same government power over people they would come for you and make you an organ donor. I am not even saying that this is not happening in the jewish world, I am just saying that it is much slower.

Not a fair comparison if you consider that Islam has had almost a millenium to amass that many followers. The FLG has barely had 40.

I see
>flag
And I remember that
>Australia and NZ are part of the belt and road
and
> there are a lot of chinks in Australia
so..... are you a chink?

Attached: Pepe-the-Pooh-China-Uncensored-2019.jpg (640x480, 81K)

I know what qigong is. I think that gives things away.

China is communist in name only. The high IQ take on China is that the current regime is just a continuation of the cycle of dynasties. China has always been ruled with an iron fist.

Fair enough, I guess.