I have the plan to stop white genocide. AMA

Will you do it or are you too pussy to do it?

Attached: 1558816559788.jpg (960x540, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mod_russia/status/1139188603593089024
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf? I love arabs now

I've unironically made his statement several times before even seeing the image

If white women had white babies, it would not matter what brown people did.

Niggers, I'm not joking I've the plan.

Kom lekker Hakke rikkert, domme kut

Lokaal italiaans restaurant heeft de prijs van de frutti di mare verhoogd kankeritaliaan

I am the whitest man in Italy

Are you really this new?

Waiting for orders from the Kommandant

Get me some people and this will be gud.

Does it overshadow my plan?

twitter.com/mod_russia/status/1139188603593089024

I'm spamming a video of Putin defending Jews after saying that they had consisted 85% of the first communist government. Spamming to the MILITARY HEADQUARTERS OF RUSSIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

ILL HAVE US ALL KILLED.

Attached: DerFreischützPortrait.png (512x512, 381K)

>KEVIN GET NO GF
>DA JOOZ DONT WANT TO GIVE ME PUSSY
>UWHITE GENOCIED

Attached: 1560423744145.png (546x573, 78K)

you left out the part where he says

"tie me to a missile and fire it at America"

you fucks that think muslims are you ally because you hate them need mental check ups.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:85) - "And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."

Just spill it out

Nigger, I just downloaded the image from this website. You think I'm actually watching muslim news channels?

Come on fags, don't ignore me. This is going to get Russia to nuke Israel.

Attached: jinx__by_ayyasap_d9geose-fullview.jpg (1024x1366, 259K)

That's amateur shit, you don't have any idea...

When Italy get Samson option'ed, don't go screaming and crying. But remember me.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 939K)

Okay, what's that?

Wait, isn't the samson bs supposed to be an attack against all the arabs if there isn't a greater israel?
The fuck does that have to do with us?
We are cristians ( for now ).

>memri tv
love these guys, always some good memes

I couldn't give a fuck less.

>you left out the part where he says "tie me to a missile and fire it at America"
>implying that's a bad thing

Read up on the Samson plan. Europe is a target even if its minding its own business and Israel is undergoing annihilation by ANYONE.

The fuck?
Why?!
Gib links.

By the way faggot, the way to stop white genocide is to take women rigths away, and restore patriarchy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

>Rosenbaum writes in his 2012 book How the End Begins: The Road to a Nuclear World War III that, in his opinion, in the "aftermath of a second Holocaust", Israel could "bring down the pillars of the world (attack Moscow and European capitals for instance)" as well as the "holy places of Islam." He writes that "abandonment of proportionality is the essence" of the Samson Option.

Attached: DBMkvs2UQAAtKor.jpg (1200x686, 108K)

>~My Demands~
>● Free GF

I wish we didn't have to be enemies

Through slow replacement or through a gigantic atomic bomb, we're all dead anyways! So who cares?

Attached: 56DF2CF0-D8E0-4EA6-A8C6-8137AAFC5603.jpg (800x955, 100K)

>They named it after the biblical figure Samson, who pushed apart the pillars of a Philistine temple, bringing down the roof and killing himself and thousands of Philistines who had captured him, mutilated him, and gathered to see him further humiliated in chains. They contrasted it with ancient siege of Masada where 936 Jewish Sicarii committed mass suicide rather than be defeated and enslaved by the Romans
Holy SHIT.
Is that why Nixon helped them during the 6 day's war?!
Is Israel taking us hostage?!
No way man!
Are they fucking insane!?

Samson option be damned. Besides, what are they going to nuke, the bug cities?

You mean where the cockroaches and their allies, and welfare niggers live?

Like... Oh noo.

*Big

Are you THAT retarded?
What if they nuke Rome, Paris, London, Moskow, Berlin..
They could do that.
They are in fucking rage for that shit!

Checked. Digits confirm nyc gets nuked

The best part is how much of a good goy Trump is, he's gonna be pitching in with the Samson Option.

Yeah Jews won ww2, but I can at least have some fun.

You are like a little baby, watch these pentuples
Nyc is getting nuked

Nyc is getting nuked. Digits confirm

Civil war in 2020. ARM YOURSELVES

AHHHHHH

yes please tie yourself to a missle and get intercepted by the iron dome, please do that

AHHHHH

DIGITS AHHHHH

WAR

NOO

The country instantly will be more conservative. If it gets rid of Israel AND Jew York city? Hell yes. Win win.

The bottom of your feet doesn't count, Leroy.

One thing is certain. It will be a good September for the happening thirsty.

reveal your plan, faggot

I live in 60% white Canada and pretty much every white woman I know including my wife has multiple white babies. Where the fuck do live that white ppl are hooking up with niggers and spicks instead of Chad's? Are the Chad's in your area that pathetic? Man up and have some kids if you don't already. Find a white bitch you incelibate

Attached: IMG-20190613-WA0051.jpg (720x958, 46K)

Nigger, they just threatened me to use the Sampson option if I do it. I'm thinking if I should do it.

Pussy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>he lets jews intimidate him

>Pussy.
this.