OH NO NO NO

cbsnews.com/news/oil-tanker-attacks-gulf-of-oman-tanker-owner-seems-to-dispute-us-account-of-gulf-of-oman-attack-today-2019-06-14/

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 2019-06-13T000000Z_1316950182_RC199A7355C0_RTRMADP_3_MIDEAST-TANKER-800x534.jpg (800x534, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ur765
rt.com/news/461845-kokuka-owner-rejects-mine-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=Id-bQqmqlsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>b-baka, shut up

Attached: 20190614_073119.jpg (666x666, 370K)

Is it finally happening? Are Israel's days of terror over?

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

death to the great satan

Oh shit another USS liberty?

JEWS BTFO

>unironically linking to main steem meteor

Who gives a shit, if anything it's better that it's mainstream news, means that a lot of people will see that the literal owner of the ship and the crew dispute the US claims and video. It's absolutely based. Redpilled honest japanese.

Fuck this draft dodging little pussy

>the US claims and video

Where is that video?

Do you not know how to use google? Look it up

Learn to archive you newfag retard.

I've done it for you this time, don't repeat this mistake again.

archive.is/ur765

The burning ship is the Front Altair, the Kokuka was damaged but no fire.

Attached: 1920605.jpg (800x549, 528K)

BASED JAPANESE MAN
SAVING THE WEST FROM A KIKES FALSEFLAG

dont deprive the nips of oil.
dont repeat history.

And the Kokuka was apparently damaged by a limpet mine

Attached: 73246db710ce432cbe9767a9cb2e5ccb.jpg (2000x1500, 1.08M)

Hahahaha, fuck your false flag.
NOW STOP DOING THIS SHIT. THE WORLD HAS HAD ENOUGH OF UNNECESSARY WARS!

Attached: 1315136470193.jpg (600x450, 111K)

And the unexploded mine was retrieved by an Iranian patrol boat

Attached: Patrol Boat Mine 1200.jpg (621x440, 18K)

This thread is being slid hard.
Dont let it happen

Attached: 1324120424869.jpg (1200x1600, 583K)

>acting like this is evidence of ANYTHING...
just die kike.

Owner of ship says "Damage was above the water line".
That fucking rules out mines and torpedoes, so what else could have done this?

> The Japanese company that owns the ‘Kokuka Courageous’ tanker has said its crew spotted “flying objects” before the attack in the Gulf of Oman, contradicting US claims that the vessel was damaged by a naval mine.

>Yutaka Katada, president of Kokuka Sangyo, told reporters on Friday that sailors on board the ill-fated oil tanker observed “flying objects” just before the incident in which the ship caught fire and was badly damaged. The giant vessel was hit twice, first near the engine room and then on its starboard side.

>He suggested that those flying objects could have been bullets, and called reports of striking a mine “false.” Both points at which the ship was damaged were above her waterline, which couldn’t be so if it had struck an underwater mine.

rt.com/news/461845-kokuka-owner-rejects-mine-attack/

30mm cannon shells fired from a US drone?

>giving the government version of events

Attached: 1531679541240.png (241x264, 77K)

Not saying they planted it, they just retrieved it.

the governments version of events is useful when you want to know what didnt happen. because they lie basically all the time and their word isnt worth anything.

how is government a legitimate source. its not

A limpet mine is like a fridge magnet, it can be attached wherever they want.

the Jap said "flying objects" which implies either a missile or ayy lmaos
looking at the damage, there is no way it was a missile, it would have been a lot messier if it had been hit by a missile. as for ayy lmaos, that's just stupid.

this was 100% the work of limpet mines, the only question is who put them there. we will probably never know for sure unless the perpetrator accidentally spills the beans

Naw, More like gulf of Tonkin.

Probably now the Iranians have one unexploded mine. If it was not planted by Iran they could show it to the world. To help understand who planted it.

DJI with RPG attatchment? Lol

CLEARLY the US had a drone in the area

i've seen the video, i cant even make out a retrieval.
whats the deal with them releasing resolution from 1990 :/

>He suggested that those flying objects could have been bullets, and called reports of striking a mine “false.” Both points at which the ship was damaged were above her waterline, which couldn’t be so if it had struck an underwater mine.
Aka he doesn't know and is just relaying what the crew told him

Attached: ANA_1390838501.jpg (322x215, 30K)

We don't like people like you here.

Someone's going to take this video and reverse it, and claim it's proof Iranians placed the mine

Attached: 1536108895130.jpg (499x265, 20K)

Why this shitty quality of image??

Is this the quality of the US Navy's cameras today?

This looks like if it was recorded in the 70s.

youtube.com/watch?v=Id-bQqmqlsg

Obviously the drone is very far away. So the Iranians could not see it. This is the reason for the bad quality of the video.

>The Japanese owner of the Kokuka Courageous, one of two oil tankers targeted near the Strait of Hormuz, said Friday that sailors on board saw "flying objects" just before it was hit, suggesting the vessel wasn't damaged by mines.

Nimitzsayswhat?

Nimitz

unlikely, autocannons make a very loud, distinctive sound that the crew would have definitely heard (brrrrrt at a high rate of fire or THUMP THUMP THUMP at a low rate of fire)

>Company president Yutaka Katada said Friday he believes the flying objects seen by the sailors could have been bullets.

Bullets? What? How can you see bullets in the air during the day. I know that during the night you can see a certain type of bullets, but during the day?

>Is it worth it? Let me work it
>I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it
>Ti esrever dna ti pilf, nwod gniht ym tup
>Ti esrever dna ti pilf, nwod gniht ym tup

Who filmed this? I work with camera equipment and I'm pretty darn sure the people on the boat could easily see the device filming them out at sea.

Ahhh, ask question surrounding false flag.... Thread slides.

Especially if they are talking about objects way up in the sky at that distance it would be virtually impossible. Also would their not be bullets recovered at the impact site

So you're saying the Iranian navy sailed up to the tankers, installed your mines on it's hull then sailed away without anyone noticing?
That's even less believable then normal mines jumping out of the water.

I want to know too. bump.

Didn't iran attacked IJN warships or something afterwards, im not following the news much

naw it's another luisatania

That is one high quality image