What makes Germans the best posters on pol?

Seriously, why are they all so based and intelligent compared to other country posters?

Canadians = 10% super based posters 90% literal faggots and cucks

Americans = A wide range of cucks, incels, brainlets, retarded patriots, and leftists.

Russians = Random slavniggers that always type like they are drunk

Israel = VPN and JIDF posters, arguably the worst group on all of pol because its all trolls or literal glowing shills.

Japanese = 50% sea 50% weed

There is so many negative traits that can be connected to every single country poster on pol except Germany?

Why are they different?

Attached: german superiority.png (1280x768, 989)

>What makes Germans the best posters on pol?
I don't think they are.

t. Mahmud Abdullah Mohammed

japan, australia and some random rareflag are usually the best posters.

The fact that you’re all actually Turk roaches ?

The Germans have laws mandating cuckholdery faggot

The best posters are australians and amerilards
Germans are the sensibleposter-tier, along with danes, poles, hungarians, italians, portuguese, spaniards, scandinavians.
The bread and butter, but the sauce is the two aforementioned, with a spice of leaf on top

They support the iran invasion

Germans are embarrassingly low iq.

Its from all of that nigger cum they digest

best posts

100% of concern trolls are Germans.

>>>> more cucked than Leaves

SPERG MASTERRACE!!!

Attached: pepe hawkings.jpg (561x548, 31K)

Krauts = 100% humourless

Meme answer: Our strong genetics that predispose us to be hardy, free thinking and patriotic. Thank you, Russia!

Serious answer: Germany as a whole is bluepilled and quite far left. So the few Anons that reach Jow Forums and other such places have broken the mold, which takes intelligence and willingnes to apply it.

Personally I like Finnish posters, but the Southern white knight ruined a lot of their reputation. Gods, what a cucklord.

Russian posters might be the best though. Poor command of English, but cynical, intelligent and offering a very valuable, non western viewpoint.

I love how everyone has a huge inferiority complex when it comes to Germans
Sure the country is full of mudslimes and shitskins but which western country isnt these days

The rarer the flag the better the post is.

nah
60% aren't even German (including me)
half of them are shitskins
half of them are more nationalistic than Germans themselves
20% are 30+ boomers who know nothing about anything and just spam the same shit over and over again
20% are zoomers who think coming here is edgy

Attached: tea.jpg (2045x1513, 286K)

I never said krauts were funny. Australians are the funniest posters.

That doesn't change the fact that Germans overwhelmingly make the highest % of good posts on pol.

I think, the US based posters hate EU posts a little bit, because they still shit over things like single payer healthcare, limited gun access, 12 weeks abortion shit and similar nonsense
Everytime I see a "hyped" Twatter trash argument, its about stuff that sounds like "Someone invented the wheel, lets try this!"
US based anons are either newbies, completely dark energy blackpilled, or realistic preppers

this. usually they are just passive or defeatist way just confirming the things.

nid-nod commenters

Germans are the most autistic, robotic humorless posters. The fuck are you on about?

Attached: 1560207553642.jpg (756x634, 82K)

Germans really got raped that hard by slavs? Are actual genetic Germans going extinct?

The jew is right, we do 100%. Muttland is our greatest ally an we are the greatest ally of israel.

I'm of 100% Polish descent. I assume most German flag posters on /pol don't count as "German" either. The average "German" is a humorlessness, brainwashed individual. You can't talk to them straight, they're just utterly boring to talk to. The government programming is strong in the average "German".

My best mate at work is a britbong from Bath area. We make constantly fun of the "Germans" at work. "Germans" believe everything they see on TV, it's amazing how little self esteem they have.

Attached: 1481636866409.png (827x720, 313K)

Autism. Trust me. Im Anglo-Saxon and my autism harnessing for internet is off the chart.

Attached: auschan.jpg (800x450, 64K)

wtf is this?

Oh look it's another shitflingingthread.jpg

That's because southern """gernans""" are swarthy mutts that can't think for themselves. Nothing german about them.
and gtfo of my country Pollacke

fick dich und verpiss dich :>

While we are at it - give back our land as well

tyroleans are pretty based. if you consider them south german.

Danzig ist in besten Händen, adäquat rechtmäßig annektiert

Attached: danzig.jpg (500x478, 96K)

Yes. In the cities we are going extinct. Foreigners and leftists have total control. In the countryside there are places where German culture is 100% alive and dominant. The kind of people who vote Merkel's CDU or SPD because their grandfather did so in 1956. The kind of people who don't care about anything relevant national on a national level. The kind of people who fight to the teeth against windmills and new roads but vote Merkel who did not even give them broadband internet in 15 years. If they don't overrule the city people vote in the next 10 years it's fucking over. Selbst schuld.

>Seriously, why are they all so based and intelligent compared to other country posters?
Simple, germany has almost no stormlarpers. The germans you see here are mostly intellectuals who heard about /pol at university (and a minority of VPN larpers).
Meanwhile, most US and polish posters are larpers wanting to act the big bad nazi while not knowing shit about what they're talking about. For example, every time some burger starts talking about weapons, they'll claim that europeans can't have any when in reality, US gunlaws are far stricter than those in germany, austria and france at least (for example, we have no gunfree zones, no restrictions on barrel length and less restrictions on silencers). Not saying they're all like that, but most are.
As for the other countries, I have yet to notice any fixed patters. For example, there are some based israelis every now and then and I've even seen a russian who knew proper grammar once.

Arrogance.

Attached: okaycool.jpg (1199x630, 95K)

did I hit a nerve? good now fuck off you son of a ukrainian and a german, Hure der Juden

I hate Germans and my retarded boring country. You guys at least have something to do

Ok nigger

diversity makes us strong

t. islamischer Schweinskopf

>What makes Germans the best posters on pol?
NEVER HAPPENED.

>random rareflag

Attached: Rareflag.png (1535x153, 18K)

Retard fuck you

Shut up nigger retard

>Germans really got raped that hard by slavs? >Are actual genetic Germans going extinct?
Not him, but since he seems to be trolling, here's a serious answer:
germans pretty much replaced the slavic populations of eastern europe for a thousand years (german eastern colonies) until they were oppressed for being bourgeois during the days of the ussr and mostly migrated back to germany afterwards. This is why eastern EU is such a shithole - everybody who had some type of education or skills there was german and moved back home the moment the iron curtain fell.
So if anything, slavs got raped by germans and we took the bastards back home.

We have something to do? Like what get mugged by a nigger? America has absolutely nothing to do.
We have some fairs and stores and maybe some theme parks and thats about it.

> germans pretty much replaced the slavic populations of eastern europe for a thousand years
Like from one of Hitler's fairy tales, butthurt af
Germany has become the 2nd islamic caliphate

Attached: 1465669413658.jpg (289x292, 23K)

They say misery gives birth to good humour.
Germans, apparently, are the exception to that rule.

because we invented the class struggle

Attached: channels4_banner.jpg (906x424, 72K)

we learned to be modest, also no homeschooling over here

English proficiency is basically a firewall that shuts out stupid and uneducated imbeciles from non-Anglo countries. Posters from states where English is the national language are on average less educated and younger than posters from countries where it isn't.

>Polack hating cucks
>Best posters

Attached: 73737373.gif (272x384, 2.58M)

Your mom glows brighter than iran's nuclear reactor you cianigger

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

It’s their land, fuck off or give back Jresy first

This is true.

I generally like Krautposting but there is one germ with this new age esoteric bullshit about annunaki and shit like this. And I am to obliged to agree with the Hans up the thread that the most of Germany is bluepilled. One thing that I've noticed about Germans is that they are extremely good at acting upon the manuals but if something is not in it he simply breaks and can't do anything on his own. You are free to refute this point, dear Deutsche volk

Once a Kraut told me that Pole is the worst curse word one could apply to insult another Kraut.

The general trend is that the lower the Internet penetration and English proficiency of a country the older/educated its posters on the English-speaking Internet are. That's why the average poster from Sudan is a radiologist while the average poster from the US is some underage highschooler.

>behave like subhuman
>wonder why you get treated like a subhuman

Well, you can't blame poles for getting confused because when turks and refugees
>behave like subhuman
they get praised and treated to your women

Absolutely. Same reason why Pajeet posters here do not post bobs and vegene or anywhere else for that matter.
But why are you using a commie flag?

They are the master race. (Nazis thought it was the Swedes, but they were wrong!) If you truly want the best for humanity you should help Germans take over the world. (NO! Germany is not the Israel of Europe!) Only vote for parties who agree to annex your country for Germany.

So why you praise Muslims?

Tell me more about suhhumans, Ahmed.

Attached: TAp2CAZ.jpg (849x619, 263K)

According to a burger.

>every single krautpost is them crying about how everything bad that has ever happened to them is someone else's fault
Drop the VPN, Cuckraut.

because we are Polish expats

>Based Israelis

A lot of based Israelis seem to have come out of Germany for some time now. Marx being an example.

I'm a zoomer but I don't think coming here is edgy. Still have pictures of great-grandpops in the SS. Blue eyes, blonde hair 100% german ancestry. Sadly, I have met maybe a low 2-digit number of people like me. Especially if you count the views in

>leaves not leafs
>memeflag

Germans are the biggest bootlickers it's not even funny

>homeschooling is a curse
>"I drink my own piss because its like vaxxing"
>Also dad put me in a cage and now I dislike redheads and have to kill them savagely

Dutch people are

Süddeutschland best Deutschland

As an American I would like to say, genocide for all! Save the planet by erasing ALL humans!

Attached: 1556204478971.jpg (600x600, 72K)

based kike

>expat
The saddest post in the entire thread. You are not an expat. You are cheap immigrant labor, dude, no matter what you try to tell yourself.

Roachland 2.0
>based
>intelligent

When was the last time you cucks won a war again?

So why is Germany the author of Europe's destruction AGAIN, faggot?

The same with green eyes and Wehrmacht great grandfathers.
Wo liegt Deutschland? Im Norden. Wo legt sich der Führer zur Ruhe? Im Herzen

Germans are always autistic and humor less. Americans are almost always retarded. Leafs and aussies are annoying trolls or very angry posters. France and Italy are pretty good usually. Russia is good, but always misanthropic and pessimistic. Poles are annoying and always bragging about Poland. Ireland is pretty good. Brazil is always degenerate and perverted.

Germany is a caliphate.

Attached: 82FDD20A-D132-46B4-A07E-8C389F624CCC.jpg (660x568, 180K)

leider hat der führer auch halb europa zur ruhe gelegt what do :(

>based and intelligent
BWHAHAHHA ITS a country filled with cattle who constantly keep voting against their interest
Fucking grüne will probably landslide the next election
But those neutered piefkes can only blame themselves because of their muh guilt mentality
This country is fucking lost

Shame because despite them being uppity pretentious faggots, they make pretty cars

Attached: A4EDBF5A-DBD7-4C7C-820B-3B6A87F6C576.png (500x559, 134K)

Den Rest übernehmen um die Kiste hier endlich mal zum laufen zu bringen?

They are good at starting them. We must push them a little further to the edge

austrians are germans, though.

In het hart

I think it's all due to the World Wars. People see the Nazis as the last great villaians of history. They required the full might of almost every other industrialized nation (and their empires) on Earth to defeat. No conflict since has even put a 1st world nation on a war footing. They have all been more or less police actions.

Nicht wichtig. Er selbst ruht sich nur aus um Kräfte zu sammeln

Tfw you are half North Italian in a German thread.

Also I cut myself today on a German womans manjaw. Send help

Germans are mid tier, Finns are the most based posters

Yes but this still doesn’t change the fact that they are neutered cattle and now they are going full autism mode with everything regarding muh climate

Also the eternal German managed to wreck our somewhat „based“ government because their newspapers released a video of our vice chancellor being a drunken brainlet tard

Also Berlin is a massive filthy trainwreck

The Northern Irish are best bar none, but due to this unfortunate flag we're swallowed up by the nonces and chavs that make their filthy nest in brit/pol/
>Germans best
There are a lot of lefty pro eu pro scat prawn krauts on this board. They post cum tributes on /b/ too. Would rangeban/10

I mean, you don't actually believe the elections are fair right.

The best posters are the leafs

speak for yourself OP

Communist posters are the best. Funny and big cocked. They make the nazis mad with how correct they are.

>Yes but this still doesn’t change the fact that they are neutered cattle

I hope you are enjoying your new 12 hour work days, wagie.

>commie thinking he is making anyone mad
I actually really like you guys. The exercise I'm going to get from digging your graves during the civil war will give me HUGE gains