Festival Season

Roskilde Festival (music festival in Denmark) wants its opening act to be a singalong by the attendees... Really lame idea, BUT they want us to choose the songs they will sing, in the comments on this FB post. Let's suggest some proper fucked up songs. They want it to be danish songs, but let's just suggest something like Fag by Eminem. Or just comment "Den danske sang er en ung blond pige"

Attached: Skærmbillede 2019-06-14 kl. 13.32.51.png (1398x942, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e5tEoIrXK6o
youtu.be/l6C4BiaFHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=e5tEoIrXK6o
youtube.com/watch?v=BxL_eYcMjDA
youtube.com/watch?v=rK645FhX4Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=WpI4xlt0q9E
issuu.com/roskilde-festival/docs/rf18_guide_final_issuu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vote for Islamic call to prayer.

could do some of the wehrmacht's marching songs

use some political-ish rock and metal music like

Megadeth The Threat Is Real

Iron Maiden Be Quick or Be Dead

Muse Uprising

The only answer:
youtu.be/e5tEoIrXK6o

Sounds good to me

AUF DER HEIDE BLÜHT EIN KLEINES BLÜMELEIN

Die Fahne Hoch or Horst Wessel Lied

>Aerosmith
>Rage Against The Machine
>ZZ Top
>Peter Gabriel
>headliners @ Roskilde 25 years ago

Now that's a pretty damn comfy lineup, frederik

Attached: RF94TI.jpg (189x344, 33K)

the first track on this album
youtu.be/l6C4BiaFHZU

Attached: 1516997217792.gif (354x286, 60K)

>requests

anal cunt . i just saw the gayest guy on earth

Attached: 1560316419303.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: irelel3.jpg (659x709, 76K)

erika.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5tEoIrXK6o

OP here, can't post the link, but go to Roskilde Festivals FB page and comment on this post:

Attached: Skærmbillede 2019-06-14 kl. 13.48.55.png (1032x1246, 1.11M)

>
Or comment "Rasmus Paludan er danernes lys" and watch the fireworks

youtube.com/watch?v=BxL_eYcMjDA

facebook com/orangefeeling / posts / 10155850622371706?__tn__=-R

Never heard this till now. Thanks Fren

Attached: vwpvyli7fwpz.jpg (1000x800, 110K)

UND DAS HEISST!

Skrewdriver.

youtube.com/watch?v=rK645FhX4Tg

Attached: 65654652688711.jpg (590x525, 49K)

Fuck, I wonder what it would be like to go Roskilde today. I haven't been since 2009, which was just before the whole far-left radicalization started to hit the mainstream. It must be intolerable today.

Erikaaa

Attached: 1507656852928.png (600x600, 192K)

Klingon battle song. Or Nazi national anthem. Either or. Wait, fuck that shit, Dethklok, they need metal.

>Now that's a pretty damn comfy lineup, frederik

Yeah, back in the 90's.

THIS DO IT LADS

Attached: DeepOne.jpg (430x546, 101K)

The organization behind roskilde have made the whole festival a left-appreciation thing. 2 years ago some syrian band opened the biggest stage (which is usually done by a local danish band), and i think they broke the record for lowest attendance at the opening koncert. They keep pushing their leftist agenda to the masses, but the attendees dont care cus they just want to get fucked up and listen to some music. The organization are always smug about every single climate friendly decision they make, but forget to mention the repercussions which the festival-goers always complain about. They use millions every year to promote hippy bullshit, then dont have enough money for prober artists, and yet the ticket price still rises. Shit festival, which has allready been overtaken by several other danish festivals.

this.

Attached: 1552473750604.png (960x552, 310K)

Actual Danish SS song:
youtube.com/watch?v=WpI4xlt0q9E

>The organization behind roskilde have made the whole festival a left-appreciation thing.
It was always like that, given that it's a music festival. It's not exactly a venue for right-wing views. However, I imagine it's far worse now, since mainstream media has gone far-left, and young people today dress and act like faggots, and are socially retarded. The late 2000s was the last era where social media didn't completely dominate people's lives and where not everyone had a smartphone.

I actually have the booklets for 06 and 07 here, so I can see check what agendas they were pushing.
Right from the start it says "humanitarian focus".
They causes they're pushing in 06:
- Act against slavery.
- Let the women go (Slip kvinderne fri). Some anti-prostitution thing.
- AIDS fund
- Protest underwear
- Some kind of transsexual stewardess thing (entertainment, not a cause)
- Anti drugs (yeah right)

There's some other stuff as well, but there's surprisingly little compared to what I would assume there is today. No outright feminist, tranny or immigration shit, which I assume dominates the agenda today.

This festival will be a great muslim gropefest.

fpbp

Why'd you stop attending?

Various reason, but primarily because my group of friends stopped going. Roskilde is very camp-oriented (it's an 8 day festival, where the first 4 days are just camping without any official concerts), so if you want the full experience, you go with a large group and claim your own area to set up camp. We were about 15 people in our camp. Friends and friends of friends.

By the way, I looked up the booklet for 2018, and it's all far-left propaganda.
- Anti-rape propaganda
- Safe spaces
- "Take a stand! Tolerance and respect!"
- Art and activism
- Tent for (left-wing) debate
- Greener festival
- EQUALITY
- Article about Chelsea Manning, who's giving a speech
- Left-wing art
- Feminist sing-along.
- FIGHT IN EQUALITY (whines about the 1%)
- Vegan food

Fuck, it just keeps going. Look at it yourself: issuu.com/roskilde-festival/docs/rf18_guide_final_issuu

If they did this out of their own initiative, Jow Forums would seethe. If they did this due to Jow Forums subversion, no one would have a problem with it. In both cases, you'd end up with a call to prayer of a foreign religion in front of thousands of european people.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)