Hey buddy, I'm a good Christian, vote republican, and I served in 'Nam...

>Hey buddy, I'm a good Christian, vote republican, and I served in 'Nam. Are you going to fight Iran and defend the Republic? Or are you millennials too chickenshit to fight for your freedoms!!??

Attached: vietnam-war-reconciliation-tile.jpg (210x210, 11K)

Fuck off boomer no young men should die for Israel, they should overthrow their own government

You kids have had it too easy!! A war is what you god damn need to toughen you up.

Hey, Poser,
If you fought in 'Nam, the last thing you'd do is try to shill for another war.
Begone.

Why don't we declare war on Israel, they attack us everyday.

Eat my cock, ZOGbot.

>too chickenshit to fight for your freedoms!!??

Nope. Too smart to kill and die for Exxon. But thanks for playing!

Attached: free-falling.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Sand niggers deserve to suffer.

So yeah I'd sign up

Cowards. The government will take away your freedoms if you don't fight for them!

Fact the Jews run the media gov and Hollywood they are all on the same team and are murderous genocidal pricks Iran is the peace loving not the judenrat wicked child fucking faggot hell known as the totalitarian crooked usa

Hey man, if it wasn't for us patriots, your frog ass would still be speaking strudel, instead of sand nigger

Iran is a desert nigger ruled by an Islamic goat fuckers. They need to be turned into a glass crater, you muslim loving faggot.

>fight for the freedom of having globohomo shoved down your throat
nah I'm good

Dab on dead brown people

Found the twinkle toed freedom hating communist Cock suckers. I'll be watching you.

Yep...lemme tell you kids, Israel is our greatest ally and we gotta go in and protect them from them terrorists. Ever since I was a boy, I remember my teachers always telling me Israel was our best friend and always there for us as a shining example of democracy in the middle east....and they were right! This is a country built on Judeo-Christian values, after all! We must protect our BROTHERS IN CHRIST and use that American Might to show em who's boss!

Attached: 1530190492292.jpg (235x215, 9K)

Your non-white abomination of a country does actually but whatever you say, mutt.

Why would you zoomers deny the boomers the vicarious joy of losing another manufactured war?

Oh wow, the tough subhuman will be watching on behalf of Moshe. Real scared.

Attached: 1548346427254.png (1024x957, 587K)

So stop sending people there and fucking glass it already.

Repeat for the kikes, Samson option be damned.

I’ll do the most patriotic thing possible. I’ll do what the president did when he was called to serve. Who knows? Maybe one day I can be the liar in chief.

Found the democrat, the demon rat

FPBP

You approve of malingering?

You're a traitor to 1776!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>Iran is a republic
>Republic is a citizen state
>Citizens are the ones that hold land
>Only the very rich in Iran hold land, which are 4%
>Tmw you realise Iran is an oligarchy

so just liek ameriga. mind blown
inb4 some mutt comes with his i hold acres bro

I see what you are.

Attached: 48568945698.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

kekkk

Found the Iranian shitskins

This LARP is very cringey.

Americans are naturally cringey to anyone outside of America, so my larp was good.

Is no one going to point out that he's not even close to correctly wearing those medals, and likely bought them? Stolen valor!

Strudel? Eh you mean German? We've always spoken German, we are ethnically Germans and our language just slowly developed into a German dialect, a hundred years ago our Lang was still called german

O and we would have been better off if a Germany won and annexed us

This is for I was In NL when I posted that

Shoot him with an ar15!!! That will reach him.

how many white men are going to fight for a country that treats them like a liability so the abuse can continue, instead looking to defend a country that treats them like KANGZ

voting christian republican and going to nam did more to destroy american freedom and prosperity than anything i could possibly manage

No Combat veteran talks like that

Hello Jew I have an oven for you

Attached: 1555726844743.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Damn right my boy is in the Army and I want him in a box for Israel

Attached: freedum isn't free.jpg (577x359, 64K)

Can't we just drone 'em?

Attached: 1541214159711.jpg (1363x780, 160K)

Go die for Israel you kike shill

Yeah, I'll fight when Iran invades the US shores.

How to spot a onions boy

Attached: soy-boy.jpg (752x568, 57K)

Attached: 1560436529601.jpg (768x1024, 70K)

Based bong user

Americans never had to defend muh freedoms in war. Last time when it was close the French actually handled Britain 90% and yankees did a small skirmish with them.

Correct. OP is a fucking LARPer

t. 82d Airborne Infantry vet

why the fuck is everyone ITT playing along with OP's shitty roleplaying?
just sage and move on you retards

3/10 bait

Then you should start a military coup or regret not larping in a state militia group and posting on Jow Forums

Because no one jumps into antiwar threads so milay as well troll the war shills
>JIDF Unit 8200
>Breitart NeoCon faggots
>MIGAtards
>DOD psyop warfare
>etc

Attached: clarke 7 countries.png (720x652, 232K)

Found the communist gun grabber