IT HAS BEGUN! House Armed Services Committee passes bill create a U.S. Space Corps!

spacenews.com/house-armed-services-committee-votes-to-create-a-u-s-space-corps/

>the HASC bill says the transition period begins on January 1, 2021; and ends not later than December 31, 2023.

WE SPACE MARINES NOW

Attached: 20190614_075421.png (800x1066, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0yKxBbwtMc
youtube.com/watch?v=PgtLjj4Ka08&t=901s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Aerospace_Forces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool, now we can die for Israel in space.

Attached: Bolton.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Your First Recruits

Attached: Treasure Force.jpg (1024x819, 419K)

racemixing in SPACE

I want to bag myself a Bugman

Why the fuck did they never use armored vehicles or fast moving buggies against the bugs

doubt it will be any different than space compontent of russian aerospace forces

A GOOD BUG IS A DEAD BUG!

The novel is different, they had power armor.

Your nation is broke to do this foreigner. Shut up, we're taking over the solar system.

>The novel is different, they had power armor.

In this timeline they will have mobility scooters

Attached: 1560352325864m.jpg (872x1024, 83K)

Will the jews claim their actual homeland is a solar system with a planet with a huge amount of tritium which is used to fuel spaceships?
Will kikes set up martians against each other and will now the muslim mixed race jewrope become mixed-species jewrope?

Space age officially just began

Attached: 1504322568526.jpg (2240x1320, 1.35M)

*Not martians but alien species on the planet with tritium deposits

For you and your broke nation,
Stay mad.

Show flag

Because the movie is retarded when it comes to anything beyond attempting to subvert and satirize Heinlein. Fuck Helldivers made more sense the movie and it was satire of a satire

Attached: helldivers.jpg (1920x1080, 1.63M)

No, you fucking flaggot

lmao

Attached: 1560352342839.png (400x400, 38K)

Terrible idea because while it would be good to fold all space assets under one branch, they are all going to fight to keep their fiefdoms. The second largest air force in the world is the US Navy. Are they going to move their flight assets to the largest air force in the world, the USAF? No. The US Army isn’t going to give up their helicopters. This creates a bunch of flag officers with all that bullshit for nothing.

Nah m8, America is going to put a McDonalds on every planet and "find" oil on every single piece of rock in the Sun's gravity well.

Attached: 1520196243937.jpg (1025x769, 113K)

Space is fake and gay. Just another money laundering scam.

Show flag

Your broke nation probably focus so much on memes than actual things. Get fucked foreigner. We're going to up there ruling the fucking solar system while your ass is down there about muh politics. AMERICA always first to do shit.

Respect us.

Can the air force or the navy fight for command of a fucking SPACE SHIP

Attached: haha time to remove xeno.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

They're bringing their tech out from the black projects and so forth to begin this.

Sending all mutts to die in space might help make Earth white bring it

Attached: 1560353950194m.jpg (878x1024, 117K)

Probably one of the reasons why theres a space force. To put an end to this retarded argument.

Space soldiers? I think I just came a little.

Not bad, not bad at all.
Oh, by the way,how is that Austrian space program coming along?
Good,I hope.

Attached: eyes.gif (491x316, 1.41M)

Why are you so jealous,
Your nation has weak broke wealth and can't do what America do. Deal with it, we give you protection for fuck sake loser

Read

Bump

my nation is to broken to have proper airforce, we still operate MiG-21s
good luck, may all other great powers join superpower that is US in exploring space, and even warfare in space. Militirazing something is best way to advance it

Attached: Space Janitor.jpg (568x400, 74K)

Can't pay for healthcare but can pay for space cruiser star wars fantasy nonsense. Great job America.

Ask the liberals for money, their hearts are already bleeding it for everyone else BUT their countrymen.

Show flag you broke foreigner,
Let me see broke country is.

C O P E

Attached: 1459705973030.png (762x813, 1.24M)

Can't wait to defeat the Martians for saying Israel has no right to exist.

You fags push for demilitarization of space not so long ago.

Or was it just about denuclearezation? Deployment of conventional weapon to space is impractical anyway, even if it's not illegal, especially considering you only ever fight brown children and durka militia.

Getting a working space force up and running is more important for humanity than healthcare. The possibilities it opens up are endless.

Maybe the jews are looking for their lost homeworld

It's like Galactica just without the robots

Listen Ivan,
Get your space program ready or whatever then come talk.

*space corp.

Space has never been demilitarized newfag, it was just a public face while nations did it in secret.

Cant wait for exos to annihilate Israel and bring peace to earth.

USSS LEMAY

What if the exos are Israel

Russia had space force for years you imbecilic mart sharter. The USSR was the pioneer of the weaponized space, that's why you western faggots started crying and pushing for the Outer Space Treaty.

This

Was going good until the emus attacked now is set back 10 years

>die for israel
>but in space this time

>Russia had space force
And look where your nations is now?
We be up the planet's colonizing and mining asteroids and so forth.

Meanwhile Russia is so broke they have to merge with Belasuas or whatever.

Chuckled.

>We
no white males allowed, just trannies, women of colour and midgets

Under appreciated reply

>Britbong mad he's island nation doesn't do shit for space.
Stay mad, we'll oversee you brits as usual.

Attached: 20190614_090737.jpg (1080x810, 314K)

>We be up the planet's colonizing and mining asteroids and so forth.
Sure, faggot.
Galactic superpower by 2023

Attached: Shart.jpg (637x860, 185K)

why are you celebrating zog space force

fucking retard

Funny...but sad too.

Because its true.

Because the Federation WANTED to suffer some early casualties, so that they could wage a very lengthy slow war against the bugs to maintain their grip over the common populace.

There's already a movie about the US space force

Attached: MacheteKillsAgaininSpaceDreh-696x379.jpg (696x379, 33K)

Absolutely civilian post

That's a submarine from an old playstation game fyi

>Ivan is mad America will be the first as usual powerful space empire so he now he goes to spamming pics to cope.

Seeething.

Shut up you broke island nation. Your nation politics so fucked it's beyond repair, we'll be doing the work out there. Meanwhile good luck with your brexit

Attached: d5a5c24399001fb4fc46fd314fc63489.jpg (662x1024, 119K)

The military is rapidly becoming a joke, this will just be filled with black women and trannies.

It already exists. This will be just some pretend space camp and the promising few will be drafted into the real thing.

Attached: spaceships.jpg (604x904, 47K)

SPACE marine brainlet.

You think Trump is going to waste his time with that bullshit.

You sound like a foreigner

Croatia already has significant presence in space, we operate couple of space missile corvettes, flagship being SRTOP-91 Franjo Tuđman, main base is space station Perun with Brodosplit subsdiary called Brodosplit Space Special Objects operates drydock for building and maintaning ships.

Congratulations your catching up to China and Russia.

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

But still nothing compared to the US.

The Gooks and Vatniks don't have a space force retard.

Did you sneak that into EVE?

Attached: nrIm95p_d.jpg (640x254, 14K)

ofcourse, USA is significantly bigger, advanced and wealthier than us

>Congratulations your competing with China.
Fixed that.

This is basically a cold war/tech race with China. Russia is nothing but a annoyance honestly. They're not as strong as you think.

Imagine watching the movie and never reading the book. How embarrassing.

nah, Brodosplit, they make alot of stuff in land shipyard in Split. It's easier that way

youtube.com/watch?v=M0yKxBbwtMc

Would you like to know more?

LAMO redneck retards
youtube.com/watch?v=PgtLjj4Ka08&t=901s

Damn, the Trig ships have slav/balkan names. Thought I found another "TPTB sneaking sekrit shit into media for fun"
>Damavik
>Vedmak
>Leshak
>Rodiva/Zarmazd
>Kikimora
>Drekavac

Slav bro that's a Austrian not a Australian.

space is a hoax

Why do I know you're a sperg

What's with broke bitter and near collapse foreign countries being so upset over the us being a space EMPIRE. Meanwhile their leaders are being fucking hippies for everyone.

Just cope more

Attached: starship-troopers-game-comic-movie.jpg (1400x700, 173K)

Shhhhh.

>Thought I found another...
elaborate please

meant for

Your "space force" is going to be anti-satellite warfare just like the Chinese and the Russian.
Yeah Russia isn't the big bad guy it used to be but they have anti-satellite warfare tech already in place.

yeah you are probably too dumb to understand thunderfoot so here's the easy version : its not politics its physics that keeps you from space

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Aerospace_Forces

Attached: 1463486098526.jpg (500x313, 20K)

Yea, but I want better CGI.
Is that too much to ask?

>mfw I am a retired Marine who works for NASA already
Old news.

No

We're going to have Space Marines, and we're going to get deployed from Orbital Drops. Trust me, I know.

NO FUCK YOU LEAF STOP SPREADING DISINFO

Attached: scinfaxi-class submarine.jpg (2550x3509, 876K)

The only good bug is a dead bug.

Is it like the rods from god thing only that they'll drop lardasses because it's cheaper?

Wrong, we're doing space colonisation around 2020. The US will bring out their Black Projects secrecy gear and begin to start taking over the nearby planet's.

Says the idiot who people keep electing the same woman over a decade or more despite what's happening to his nation. Lmao heke coping.

Topkek. Here, have a (You).

EARTH IS FLAT, SPACE IS A HOAX. NO ONES BEEN TO SPACE

This guy legit git you mixed up. But hey Eurabian eat a dick if you're butthurt.