What is happening in Moldova? Are they becoming like Syria? Moldovian flags get in here

What is happening in Moldova? Are they becoming like Syria? Moldovian flags get in here

Attached: 1800px-Flag_of_Moldova.svg_-1100x550.png (1100x550, 66K)

Inb4 town rapist

Obligatory.

Attached: ada.jpg (1898x1346, 484K)

Zingaro

HAS ALL THE SYMPTOMS OF BEING A SHITHOLE.

Romanian-speaking Russia.

Nothing happens in Moldova.
99% of europeans don't even know that this country exists

based

There's a political crisis currently since the current party got suspended or something. Didn't really bother getting into it, it's Moldova after all.

Moldova, Romania, Greece will cease to be by 2030.

I fucking need to learn German asap.

This isn't reddit, fuck off.

What did germany do?

It's common reddit-tier romanian mentality to lick germany's ass for some fucking reason.

they took all the us aid money they could git gibben and set up hundreds of ngos shilling hard against russia and the breakaway region of pridnestrovia, basically spiting themselves because they were paid by the us to do so.

then finally they become 'free and democratic' and their (((pro democracy, pro eu party))) stole 25% of the countries wealth overnight and they are back now to square one while their oligarchs continue to steal everything and live overseas.

its fucked, see ukraine for a bigger example.

I really like their flag

What can europe do to save them?
Woulf a unification with Romania help?

No, it would just further increase corruption in the process of unification and distribution of social services. A revolution won't help either because Moldavian culture is just gib me dat.

just learn arabic, faggot. official language in germany '30.

the biggest tragedy is their educated youth, they have been given grants and scolarships mainly at places like that soros uni in hungary, and other us neo liberal shitholes. they have been taught to hate themeslves and follow policies that are counter intuitive and detrimental to their own country.

there is such a high rate of international jobs in the capital because it is full of embassies and un offices, all basically their to 'prove' that these policies work by spending hundreds of millions of dollars (money which never actually leaves washington) on projects with no outcomes.

meanwhile the hardworking average joe is living hand to mouth in a country that has been stripped bare.

all the while the oligarchs are banking their stolen money in london etc.

and all these trained youths, trained in what exactly? prject management of un polices, hardly usefull for a developing nation. whare are they? they all left to live in washington, london, berlin etc.

I think its a middle-eastern european thing, not only romania.

I guess if you had to choose between smelly turks, drunken russians and megalomaniac germans the third option seems better, only because you find about their mentality too late.