Keanu Reeves Proves Jow Forums Is Wrong

>Raised by a single mother and turned out fine
>HAPA without mental illness or ended up being an incel

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-074558_YouTube.jpg (1271x720, 206K)

he's like 1/3 Asian

>What are statistically outliers
Kys faggot

Wasted trips

Some single mothers can do it, and given menus insane focus and will, I'm guessing his mother was also super human

But just because one chick can do it doesnt mean it should be promoted like it is today. The only reason he was raised by a single mother is because his dad went to jail

HAPAs are only psychos if the mother is asian
He's attractive. If his personality were transplanted into a 4/10 guy everyone would call him a beta.

It's even less than that. Can you even into math?

>single mother and turned out fine
Isn't famous for being depressed?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (950x633, 221K)

Isn't Elliot Rodger a statistical outlier as well?

Throughout history there has been millions of men raised by single mothers, especially in times of war. And those -unironically- strong women pulled it off.
But it shouldn't be encouraged like it is today.

>hover hands in picturess with girls
>photographed kissing a tranny

i wonder if he posts on Jow Forums?

>Isn't famous for being depressed?
His baby was a still born. His best friend died of a drug od. His gf died of a car crash. His sister had a leukemia.

Most people would have rope themselves

He regularly visits /b/ in my humble opinion

He's literally the exception that proves the rule.

He would have gone full elliot rodger if Will Smith had not turned down the matrix

>the guy who rides a motorcycle at night with the lights off, full speed to numb his pain has no mental illness.

Facts

I love him

i imagine keanu writing "tfw" posts on Jow Forums.

He had a rough start to the century

>>HAPA without mental illness or ended up being an incel
He is also some retarded celebrity with no children

Are you retarded? He literally just came out in an interview that these a lonely cuck who has no friends and almost never talks to anyone.

He's probably in this thread.

He also fucked a tranny!

Attached: 1553024208064.png (1000x1881, 854K)

It has hit me that this is the male equivalent of Tifa from ff7.

>one guy who beat the odds nulls all the other 10 million+ losers

ok op. now go suck a dick.

that comic is great. i didnt see the end coming.

He’s like 1/8 East Asian. Maybe even less than that. This woman is more black than he is Asian.

Attached: 4C07FABE-7B35-47D0-B7E4-3BAB0A8D5FC3.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Attached: BC5C02C2-723E-450B-A5C4-B2442595D202.jpg (750x913, 378K)

Isn't he dating a tranny?

>His baby was a still born
Fetuses aren't human.
>His best friend died of a drug od
Junkie trash aren't human
>His gf died of a car crash
So?
>Woe is me

watch the edge, edgeboi, someone might get cut.

Jamie Clayton is beautiful though

>muh (((statistics)))

>Depressed
>No family
>No wife
Turned out real fine

Eternal Keanu

Attached: F796ADBC-FEEC-4202-BE8D-6D9F9D4DF544.jpg (640x1120, 84K)

dumb nigger

that's some Man from Earth shit right there

imagine being this much of a little faggot

Keanu is LITERALLY autistic. His weird mannerisms, literal interpretations of questions during interviews and obsession with small details and perfectionism is obvious proof. The only reason he doesn't seem weird is because he is very very attractive.

Statistics can be whatever they want, faggot. It's a tool to manipulate public opinion, just like (((polls)))

U mad?

Hapas are actually the master race though.

Attached: b4ec20cbbefded85a85f0eddc692a1a5.jpg (602x903, 212K)

so what about FBI crime statistics. and any other manner of valid stats. your line of reasoning is batshit retarded and throws the baby out with the bathwater. kys lukewarm IQ nigger

He also fucked a tranny, so ...

>believing the fucking FBI

You're either a fed, a kike or an idiot

Yo, Keanu; aren't you on team bipolar?
I'd offer you a beer either way.

Parents who give an ACTUAL FUCK make a big difference.

Parents who educate their babies and small children MAKE A BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE

> Most parents let only the government educate their children

Government education is SUPPLEMENTAL

> tfw. my kids are reading novels and the government is teaching their classmates ABC's, because their parents are absolute garbage shit, because the government educated them too.

> being a little harsh, it's not their fault their parents failed them, and their government failed them too.

So he's a quapa? Anyway i like him

he isnt just a hapa. he has some middle eastern blood in him. i think he lucked out in the timing of his career . it was still the toss up as to who was next for white people to pretend to be friends with. black people were told they would only really have the rest of the 90s probably and mexicans still had no real representation in hollywood mostly. so he kind of checked off a few boxes just by himself

and the thing is he doesnt really look like a foreigner so it was less intrusive than say harold and kumar

kek

i found i also saved a pic from "martian magazine" whatever that is.

Attached: foxford.png (1000x1413, 651K)

>So?
>wasted opportunity for saying 'women aren't human
you had one job, nigger

Keanu is a cool guy but he seems very troubled. no children, no wife, probably struggles with depression, he seems to be drunk a lot, in interviews he said he doesn't really have any friends. he has a lot of shit going on

The exception proves the rule user.

>no such thing as outliers
>bell curve doesn't exist

K

in a way, he will live forever in CDPR game

Checked, but he’s exceptional. God I love that man, he’s the modern day equivalent of Jesus of Nazareth.

Probably all 3 really.

>Raised by a single mother and turned out fine
Not true. His mother remarried and he grew up with a father figure. There's something called outliers.

He clearly looks older you fucking retard. Plus he's wearing makeup in half of those pictures

>he has some middle eastern blood in him.
No. He has no ME blood. He was only born in Lebanon.

>HAPA
Isn't he 1/16th Asian?

>This woman is more black than he is Asian
then that makes me 90%black

arent modern egyptians 5 or 10% sub saharan african on average?

How has he "turned out fine"? He has 0 skills and just looks good. Society needs thinkers and workers.

>I am very lonely
>Fucks a tranny
Yeah...

spbp

This is 100%

I fucking hope so

please tell me that isn't true

He looks like wojak

"i am literally autistic"
-some SJW

Oh it's true user.

He was diagnosed with depression when his wife and kid was killed a few years ago. Plus he's drunk all the time
Elliot's mom was Asian and he was ugly af.

Sure, anyone can make it if they get a super high paying job to become a professional liar at a young age. Duh.

go fuck yourself keanu, your hafu ass isn't welcome

> Charles Reeves was born in Beirut on September 2, 1964, the son of Patricia (née Taylor), a costume designer and performer, and Samuel Nowlin Reeves, Jr.[6] His mother is English and from Essex.[7] His father, an American from Hawaii, is of Chinese-Hawaiian, English, Irish, and Portuguese descent.[8][9][10][11][12] Reeves has said, "My grandmother is Chinese and Hawaiian so I was around Chinese art, furniture, and cuisine when I was growing up."[13] He has also spoken of his English ancestry, mentioning watching comedy shows such as The Two Ronnies during his childhood, and how his mother imparted English manners that he has maintained into adulthood.[14] Reeves' mother was working in Beirut when she met his father.

He's 10% Asian, not HAPA. Just your garden variety Amerimutt.

lol he prove Jow Forums was right.. why do everyone keep on proving Jow Forums is always right?

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

>>Raised by a single mother and turned out fine
>>HAPA without mental illness or ended up being an incel
Read up on him a bit, he has severe mental issues including long term depression.