Niggers

Is the American nigger the worst kind of nigger?
>Violent
>Low IQ despite living in a decent society
>Lazy
>13=50
>Worships criminals
>Daily chimpouts
>Barely speaks english
>Dindu nuffin
>Broken families
>Hood culture
>Takes a shitload of gibs and still are poor
And these are just a few

Attached: fuck niggers.jpg (587x343, 23K)

Technical answer is no, 100% serious here. Pic related is the worst kind of niggers. I'd rather have a world of dindu's and have all animal abusers wiped out.

Attached: KXqWbxxNqJBiUii-800x450-noPad.jpg (768x432, 113K)

Please leave this site faggot

If I see you taking your anger out on your newborn puppy just because you don't have the balls to stand up to black people, I'm going to fuck you up for real.

>single mothers raising children from multiple fathers
>abusive to children
>hostile toward education
>unable to speak proper English
>require gibs to live
>high crime rates
>fail to maintain property
>inconsiderate to neighbors and loud
>slovenly, trashy, prone to littering
>belligerent attitudes
>poor work ethic
>entitlement mentality

They are wonderful people who should be celebrated

niggers truly are the irish of the world

The correct answer is yes. My dad took a job in the city back in the 90’s and thought it would be fun to move the whole family there. My sister and I naively thought it would be fun to go to school with the nogs. We thought they were like the huxstables or something. After two months my father bought a house in the burbs and he commuted from then on out. Nothing happened to me but my big sister was being harassed and abused in the hallways and a trip to the worthless negress principal redpilled the fuck out of my dad. I saw sadness in his eyes that I’d never seen and I know it’s because his worldview was shattered. He’d never lived around nogs and he’d fallen for the meme that they’re human. He realized his folly and he still apologizes to my sis and I when we bring up the black school. Thankfully nothing worse happened to my sis but she was changed too after that. I was too young to really care at the time but I was happy to move because the black kids my age were really stupid and not into any of the stuff I was into.
Tldr; nigs be noggin

The Irish are the only good Western Europeans, stfu.

>Is the American nigger the worst kind of nigger?
Nope.

Attached: zoomali.jpg (618x464, 70K)

Isn't that a lower IQ than fucking gorillas?

WTF

Some gorillas.

Attached: zoomali4.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Yo that’s pretty fucked

Ayyo hol up

That nigga has slanty eyes

So u wus saying we was asians n shit?

>Russian lurrrrves leprechaun gypsies
Potato niggers will stick together desu

>gets more quality white pussy than I would if I were a multi-millionaire

See, here's the thing about the Amerinog, they have 20% more Euro Gene's than African Nogs, plus a history of breeding for manual labor, with fair education, and a world-class diet compared to Africans.

American Nogs are the top tier biggers in the world. Just enough Euro DNA to be smarter than Africans.

Bred to be physically capable (good healthy slaves).

With an abundance of food and nutrition.

That's what makes them so dangerous. We Americans bred the Super nog and unleashed it into our world. Smarter than Africans but still filled with those animal instincts and lust for violence that's inherent in all nogs.

American Nogs are the absolute worst.

Niggers are the same all over the world. If they come from America is irrelevant.

Attached: 1545767055162.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

Nigger ur using the ayy tone meme to act like a nigger. Your Reddit spacing is atrocious

lolno

NOT ALL NIGGERS

>They are wonderful people who should be celebrated

Attached: 1560470890061.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I’ll vouch for niggers in the Bahamas. I rode a bus and they literally had Christian pastors making speeches on the radio in the bus. They were very nice niggers. I even wandered off to a non Tourist zone, got way too drunk and the bartender negress cut me off before I got way too shit faced. These locals said if I wanted weed to go with them in their car, but at that point i was like nah that’s probably not smart and walked back to my hotel. I could have easily been stalked or something but wasn’t.

Stfu nog

Nogs were kept in check until the welfare state kicked in. Just look at pictures from the 50’s and compare them to today.