What does Iran have to gain by blowing up an oil tanker?

What does Iran have to gain by blowing up an oil tanker?

Attached: 3D40C67F-0136-4CEA-848D-384DAEFA71D5.jpg (750x1212, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/c0bwwz/deja_vu_of_iraq_war_lies_as_mike_pompeo_blames/?sort=new
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A safer world for Israel of course!
And isn't that what you should all be dying for?

who wouldn't want to go to war with the us man think about it

>Iran

You mean USA*

Attached: TA6O8G5.jpg (720x540, 117K)

Its zionald Drumpf's very own Gulf of Tonkin incident to give the JewSA goverment the casus belli it desperatly needs to attack and invade Iran for the benefit of Israel and the Rich Jews in charge of financial, industrial, media and political affairs.

Why do you even seek some excuse anymore?
No one trusts you.
Go and kill full stop.
Ascend to your final form of a totalitarian satanic empire.
No nation will fight you.

Attached: 19849_1.jpg (450x236, 94K)

Totalitarian satanic empire sounds pretty badass

Wtf i love 666 jews now

FUCK OFF JEW

It shows the US that they can get away with it and they can't do shit about it.
It's literally their way of telling the US to go fuck themselves.

Iran is an autocratic Islamic dictatorship. It is a bad actor in all this. Regime change in Iran must happen and its people liberated.
Do you even know how many Iranians want to come to US?

Is that a soap pod pizza?

>What does Iran have to gain by blowing up an oil tanker?
They hate freedom. Oh, and they're evil muslims.

America needs to be nuked. Why the fuck would iran be on the scene retrieving unexploded bombs? The lying is so fuckin pathetic by this puppet.

They hate us and want to destroy us via economic crash

And why not?

the only correct and proportional response for no major human injuries and no impartial third party evidence is for the USA to drone the site of the new third temple

Top kek

HELL YEA TIME TO GO FUCK THEM FUCKIN RAGHEADS UP REMEMEBER IT WAS THEM FUCKIN RAGHEADS THAT TOOK THEM TOWERS DOWN I WILL PERSONELLY BE ENLISTING ALL OF MY CHILDREN INTO THE ARMED FORCES SO THEY CAN PROTECT OUR DEMOCRACY AND PROTECT ISRAEL. ISREAL IS THE LAST BASTION OF FREEDOM IN THAT MIDDLE EAST MUDSHIT RAGHEAD CONTROLLED WASTELAND. THERE OUT THERE HOLDIN THEM RAGHEADS AT FUCKIN BAY OUT THERE AND DESERVE MORE MONEY THAN WHATEVER LITTLE WE GIVE THEM. GOD BLESS ISREAL AND GOD BLESS THE USA IF YOU DONT AGREE ON PROTECTING ISREAL YOUR A GOD DAMN GOAT FUCKING RAGHEAD TERRORIST YOURSELF BUD ITS THAT SIMPLE BUD FREEDOM AINT FREE

As usual the only one that benefits is Israel.

Attached: BD71ACD7-144D-4D21-979D-1F6487F1B027.jpg (600x375, 54K)

They hate us cuz they anus

>What does Israel have to gain by destroying the only nuclear threat in the region?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)

They only realized what they had done was a big mistake after they had done it which is why they sent the patrol boats that placed the mines out to collect them.

Leverage

Show your real flag Juden! Reeee!

It really doesn’t affect us much at all. We have our own oil and lots of it. The global economy might take a hit, the saudis might lose some money, Europeans and others might have to pay more but USA is fine when it comes to energy.

I am hoping Trump ignores this and just keeps pestering Iran. Iran oil output has already slowed from 3m barrels to 500k lololol trump is killing Iran. On top of that he is killing China who desperately needs that Iranian oil.

Trump 2020, easy choice really

Attached: 1560487227693.png (1176x223, 47K)

People on the right realize there is no point dealing with Iran until after we have dealt with our domestic enemies thelibtards. So we don’t give a shit about this. The libtards really want us to care but we just don’t. They don’t want to care because they hate the Jews worse than we do. Truth is we don’t care because we hate the libtards more than anything else in the goddam universe.

Why... why would you ruin a perfectly good pizza like this...?

I don't know, OP. Why did Assad gas his own people?

Attached: 3rd Reich - Nazi Germany.png (1280x835, 60K)

>USA
you mean Israel

Don't ask that question goyim, it's antisemitic.

It was Iran goyim honest.

Attached: EB97463E-9102-49E7-BB85-5E753EBF9F3B.jpg (1200x994, 709K)

I don't know user

Why did gaddafi shoot up his people at Benghazi?

Attached: Barack+Obama+Muammar+al+Gaddafi+G8+L+Aquila+lYwk19HhZ7ll.jpg (594x432, 70K)

does anyone have the pic of the stuff about it not being a torpedo and the way the boat was facing?

Attached: humanHelp.jpg (460x615, 52K)

>Iran written all over it
literally by jews

For internet points, of course.

>saw flying objects
AYY attack confirmed!

Attached: AYY.webm (813x814, 718K)

This war will be bigger and bloodier than anything burgers have ever experienced.

Why wouldn’t you just fire an anti ship missile at it? Seems like that would be easier that a special ops operation that takes a shit ton to plan.

Attached: 48DDADA0-D150-43C2-ABE3-075F10B3A3CE.jpg (390x630, 22K)

I unironically don't know what the fuck Americans are thinking after they literally just lost in Syria which is a country thats 10x weaker than Iran

I understand that we were there helping but it's still such fucking jokes to think that the American military is actually capable of taking down Iran

I swear I think Americans have been huffing their own farts for so long they actually believe they're invincible

Attached: 1560430853622.jpg (910x1300, 345K)

I know you're being facetious but I've met so many people with this bluepilled mentality.

They'll be on their own, too. No other country is going to join in on this shitshow. It will change the perception of the USA forever.

Attached: 51B61vm-FkL._SX343_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (345x499, 40K)

t.me/randomanonch/64669

Just the usual and predictable falseflag

Attached: IMG_20190614_083807_411.jpg (878x1280, 279K)

>What does Iran have to gain by blowing up an oil tanker?
If that is what they considered trying to blow up a all out war is going to be a cake walk.
They are also holding one of the crews hostage. So between that and video proof of them removing a mine from one of the ships is pretty damming.
How you explain that?

Attached: 1560025104875.jpg (570x587, 43K)

I hope ppl realize that the US warmachine is completely controlled by Israhell

Name O N E single motive other than Iran bad

Attached: 29010.jpg (225x350, 56K)

Attached: 1560518407178m.jpg (812x1024, 120K)

Pissed off because of sanctions.
US has a bunch of ships right around the corner.
They hate western civilation
Iran is bad.

Attached: 1559920148293.jpg (522x522, 21K)

Your on your own now Israel nobody believes this shit anymore

So you unironically can't name a reason other than "middle east mad. Iran bad"

Amazing

It's always fun to see the height of American intellect

Attached: 1555792497542.jpg (527x598, 133K)

Literally nothing while Israel has everything to gain from dragging to US into a war with its biggest enemy in the region. Israels biggest enemy just to he clear. What the fuck has Iran ever done to us other than put their country right in the middle of all our foreign military outposts? This is such an obvious attempt by Israel to manipulate the US. They've done it before. They'll do it again and again until someone puts a stop to them for good.

Dont know if bait or retard

Idf drones lmao . The kikes are so stupid

Iran will pay dearly for this attack against the international community. Ayatollahs get ready to dance with the Big Dog! Fuck'em up USA. Hooah!

They're an evil terrorist regime bent on the destruction of American freedom, you should enlist today for the USA and Israel.

Literally just gave you 3 reasons.
No wonder Russia will always be a 3rd world shithole.
Tell me more about how he is controlled by the Jews.

Attached: 1559312487053.jpg (870x680, 122K)

Just stop it man everybody knows its the nose

Attached: StateofTexas.jpg (350x500, 52K)

probably because they feel they can win a war if they don't need to leave their country.

Attached: jews_image081-540x702.jpg (540x702, 103K)

Check out the shill comments flooding into the reddit thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/c0bwwz/deja_vu_of_iraq_war_lies_as_mike_pompeo_blames/?sort=new

Raise the price of oil.

What is so hard to believe that Iran might actually be starting shit.
I get it hurr it's the jews. Maybe you should log off of the internet for a few hours. What is so hard to believe that maybe it is Iran. Why would they be holding one of the crews?

Attached: 1560020528394.jpg (652x815, 68K)

Iran gains the benefit of a safer Israel

(((YOU))) (((are))) (((not))) (((Nepal)))

Watcha ya doin rabbi?

the homefront will be 10x worse than Vietnam.

Respek... they said they would do this and they are showing they mean what they say and no bully plese

we know it because israel had been pushing for wars in middle east including the one with iran since 20 years
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (390x1287, 186K)

Attached: 1490969430086.jpg (1939x2246, 443K)

Attached: 1555051145127.jpg (816x2880, 745K)

Attached: 1547129316733.png (936x520, 925K)

(OP)
sloppy job mossad

>The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities.

>The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: LibertyPill.jpg (851x1802, 395K)

Attached: 1555306220469.png (2200x890, 1.63M)

it's a $5 digorno

>pizza can be good

scoff

Iran does everything in there power to stay out of a war with Nato/US since forever. And out of the blue (second time i might ad) they attack a tanker ship that makes the perfect excuse for the US to invade better luck next time moshi

Attached: 1541388293715.jpg (500x525, 58K)

The holes are above the waterline is very convincing until I remembered WAVES. I guess an island nation has never witnessed a wave before.

Jew manipulation once again

Increasing the price of oil? Iran is doing terrible economically and could really use some more money.

Leverage? Iran occasionally threatens to close the straight of Hormuz in case of conflict, thereby immediately creating an oil crisis. This lends credibility to that threat.

A book was written along time ago warning is about it.

Attached: 175FB90D-BE41-4206-8FA3-4F05D9807BFC.jpg (246x369, 37K)

what do they gain?
they get america to destroy them for israel and saudi arabia

their economy is fucked, so they can fuck up the world economy. they also don't think the USA will do anything about it. Seen Trump talk shit, then blink too many times.

iran is waging destabilizing proxy wars across the ME - they hope it's their leverage.