Aus/pol/ - WE'RE STILL FUCKING FULL edition

I'm not racist, but can we please move all the new immigrants into the buildings that are flammable and falling apart?
If they fix the building and survive, they earn the privilege of becoming "honourary wogs" and go on probation for 10 years.

>Residents of a building in the inner-Sydney suburb of Mascot have been evacuated because of "identifiable movements in the basement area", Fire and Rescue NSW said.
>Mascot Tower’s structural issues show there are “signs of a problem” and engineers have deemed it necessary to evacuate about 96 units, its spokesman said. There are no signs of any “immidiate structural failures”, they said.

baka.com.au/sydney-news/mascot-residents-evacuated-after-identifiable-movements-in-the-basement-area-20190614-p51xwt.html

Attached: Fuck off we're full print.png (3154x2939, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/business/companies/levels-not-seen-since-the-gfc-nab-calls-the-retail-recession-20190613-p51xbr.html#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Police have cordoned off the area. Multiple fire trucks have been parked outside the building for several hours.

>Rose Hirst, 30, was returning from work when she found out she’d have to evacuate by 9pm. She called her husband and told him to "bring stuff and hurry".

>"I’m worried because I’m pregnant," she said.

>Ms Hirst has lived in the building for a year but said she’s not sure where they will spend the night.

Attached: shitboxes falling down.jpg (1136x933, 145K)

You mean it's been 4.5 hours and we're still fuckin' full?.....farkin' hell.

>'Levels not seen since the GFC': NAB calls the retail recession
>The bell has tolled for the ailing retail sector, with the National Australia Bank declaring the industry is "clearly in recession".

>Instead of end-of-financial-year sales, landlords and tenants will be waving white flags.

>Adding to the sector's woes is the unseasonably warm Sydney weather at a time when retailers are trying to sell excess winter stock to make way for spring arrivals.

>The foe of online shopping is also looming larger despite the best efforts of bricks-and-mortar owners and tenants to entice customers.

baka.com.au/business/companies/levels-not-seen-since-the-gfc-nab-calls-the-retail-recession-20190613-p51xbr.html#comments

Attached: boomer comments.jpg (813x901, 150K)

Can’t even build apartments tradies are faggots lmao

People fear downturns like they are nukes these days, they used to just be considered normal. Faggots.

Built by chinks? Fucking useless workers.

Built by those white dumb cunts in utes that think they’re so tough

If that happens no more shitskins invasion we won’t be able to afford it bring it on

How else am I meant to earn 180k a year if I don't skimp on materials.

Hourly reminder that we're beyond fucked. Hope you've at least reached your second lesson of Mandarin.

Attached: apa-group-map-data.jpg (700x613, 52K)

I’m going to buy a flour sifter I want to bake something do you think girls will like me better if I can bake them a nice sponge cake?

You're a pooftah m8. Even more gay than craft beer drinkers.

I think it would nicely compliment a roast lamb dinner, we’ve forgotten about how nourishing , both culturally and nutrionally, English cooking can be

I’m not sure what would go with pork though, maybe apple crumble, have you ever made apple crumble?

Veggies and/or mash with apple sauce mate

I wouldn’t mind trying my hand at a custard tart, that’s what the serfs used to eat back in the day

I’m referring to after dinner, maybe I could cook for Daisy Cousens

>English cooking
You're taking the piss m8.

Attached: d106d4a0be377aaa304c424a6a0a7c61--british-english.jpg (236x236, 15K)

Only if its made in traditional fashion with goats cum.

I’d eat that

Lets pay our daily blessing to Saint Tarrant

Attached: mr t.png (489x380, 237K)

It's pretty tasty. Like an ugly girl with an innie.

Glow harder faggot.

Quiet, subhuman.

Attached: 1558872420505.gif (646x466, 526K)

صدم

aus/pol has really gone to shit.

Attached: 1551217618508.jpg (895x759, 122K)