From today's march on Budapest

From today's march on Budapest

Attached: e5360b07b12ff405f943340748854b79.jpg (3500x2333, 848K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fegyver-_és_Gépgyár
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Swedistan is so cucked. They don't know what is it like to live in ethnostate

Attached: tengri.jpg (1080x1717, 370K)

Sorry, are these refugees or identitarians?

Attached: 1552216621784.png (640x1136, 421K)

Thanks. Would have thought it's Kazan or Ufa.

There is no marching or anything in Hungary, just unbearable hot weather.
The reverse image search will show it.
We are not producing combat weapons, just troop carriers, mobile radars/labs, and water purifiers. In this year they want to open the first weapon factory because of nato obligation. So your pict is a fake shill to trigger your hohol kind.

hungarians are part mongol i thought everyone knew this

>said by a gypsy behind the memeflag
reveal your romanian flag and play straight

RUSSIAN
MADE
BUK
MISSILE

100% identarians

Looks like Europe is full of 99% subhuman ethnostates.

There are enough weapons stockpiles to be selling for decades and decades

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fegyver-_és_Gépgyár

Most of them look European. Just that one guy in the far left looks kind of iffy.

>muh ethnostate
Ok kid, time for a fucking redpill

Attached: 1529776384745.png (757x794, 618K)

>Hungarian gang

Nigger those two look like Gypsies.

Isnt based Orban going to buy 300 f 35?

You're starting to get it, Tyrone Washington from the American ethnostate

Attached: 1529590190504.png (660x1221, 562K)

rusty shits we left and it will cost more to be combat-ready again than buy new ones. there was a government (named Antall Jozsef) he gave away the most and free 20 years ago. He was an retard shit we keep remembering his craps everyday.

So how many Gypsies are in Hungary?

Fuck knows, but they are taking over

Attached: 1529774481830.png (511x1084, 366K)

Those are libtards from the x years ago happened "ceu protest", when orban kicked out that "gender education" unidegree-factory. Because the locals did not give fuck and did not go to protest with libtards, they invited foreigner sjw activist from us, france, germany, sweden and nl.

memeflagging butthurt romanian already told you, play straight and reveal your flag.

btw they are selling out their own gypsy women abroad so basically this is their problem and we dont even try to protect them.

>retarded dumb gipsy trash
>taking anything over

kuk

volga tatars and baskhirs both have majority blue eyes and fair skin

EVROPA

Your flag means you're 30% gypsy, congratulations.

>btw they are selling out their own gypsy women
That's not true. A többségük magyar.

Attached: 1529680888035.jpg (907x656, 128K)

Think around 15-20% but they are always moving cuz criminal lifestyle and where they get more gibs in the EU. This way the EU is "blessing" but before the EU they fled to Canada en masse.

>tryhard romani
tiresome and sweaty that you are doing here

Nem tudom miről beszélsz fideszbuzi.

Attached: 1539345661229.jpg (760x449, 49K)

these are all gypsies walking

I did a little research and at most right now they're around 10% of Hungary's population.

cigányok

Show flag bro.

Don't trust the official statistics, they are like your Caucasian Mexicans

Too many

Like a half of ethnic Hungarians are non-European subhumans that descent from assimilated gypsies, serbshits and jews
Please, all Romanians are not even European. Literally every single ethnic Romanian is part gypsy and part kipchak rat

Show flag shlomo

No official ones say 3%.

know your place liar shit

btw now I have better things to do, so have a nice shilling. Anyone who is really interested in the hungarian everydays is able to visit the country and check it wtf is the reality.
>or just check the youtubers who already visited my country and uploaded their own videos +their oppinions

bbye memeflaggers

Dude stop confusing Gypsies for ethnic Hungarians and Romanians.

Unironically, gypsies are far better than romanians.

How does that logic work?

Here's the ultimate redpill

Attached: 1529856334837.jpg (700x482, 150K)

I don't. Like a half of so called ethnic Magyars have some cigan ancestry, and ALL ethnic Romanians have some cigan and some kipchak - pecheneg ancestry.

same shit

a good examle actually. Orban is like 1/4 or 1/2 gypsy that LARPs as Magyar

Why does Hungary even exist?

To produce women for sex trafficking

Attached: 1529722063387.png (1906x726, 1.03M)

>>OP
>memeflag
>2 posts by this ID
>No subject
>No context besides "From today's march on Budapest"
>Hating on Sweden out of context

'Tis sophisticated shilling, SAGE.

Attached: sage_herby.jpg (1600x1200, 396K)

I would say if you're 90% White/European or more and that non-White blood isn't Black than you're White.

Gypsies can get bleached. Orban seems based and redpill and if he has kids with a White Hungarian women they're kids would be seen as White.

Oh look, OP restarted his router!

Attached: faggot_in_the_alphabet.jpg (500x368, 57K)

You're pretty obvious at this point, gyppo

Get off the proxy

Attached: 1529829902836.jpg (926x617, 212K)

In most pictures he looks White. I think he's only part Gypsy but still, he's pretty base.

I'm not Gypsy and I'm from Houston Texas originally.

>he's pretty base.
That's like saying Obama is based

Get off the proxy, fagot

Why don't you show your flag?

Well I'm only assuming based off his words and actions.

Every Hungarian with a brain knows that it's just propaganda

The reality is crime, corruption and white flight

>I would say if you're 90% White/European or more and that non-White blood isn't Black than you're White.
that's because you are a fucking mongrel.

gypsies are literal dravidan apes - they ARE black. jewish, arabic, southern blood = black blood. indian, gypsy, south east asian blood = abbo blood = black blood = ape genes = subhuman status for ages to come

>Orban seems based and redpill
He literally said that gypsy crime doesn't exist

>Gypsies can get bleached.
Yes, but they will always remain Gypsies. Take the travelers in Ireland or Scandinavia for example, they have blonde hair but still act like Gyppos.
Same as the Jews, your ancestry may mostly be European, but your most foreign origins remain dominant of your social behaviour.

Gypsies used to be slaves in the Balkans, for a a good reason, their genes are entirely adapted to their social caste, which is mostly adopted from India, as they originated in the Punjab.
The highest are some sort of successful criminal, sportsman or musician, middle are thieves, lowest are beggars, but none of them ever create anything lasting, nothing worthy.

Your American mental illness is the problem.
You can't literally fuck people into Assimilation, otherwise your national anthem would already be "kumbaja mylord" and Germans would sing it too.

>I would say if you're 90% White/European or more and that non-White blood isn't Black than you're White.
The one drop rule.
It can universally apply to any person of mixed ancestry and determines that this person is non-White.

If you're less than 31/32 Native European, with Jewish or Gypsie origins, then you are not White.

Attached: one_drop_rule.jpg (720x540, 78K)

So why is he still elected?

Attached: 1556929055451.gif (512x512, 697K)

>Get off the proxy, fagot

Attached: 555-come-on-now-9681213.png (500x318, 238K)

So how we handle the Gypsy problem?

He's a dictator who controls the media and rigs it and the opposition is shit and fractured

Gyere haza, fideszbuzi

Where you from mate?

what does it matter cuck

we are not being taken over islam
while you are

they are literally raping your women.

Attached: fuck islam.png (908x465, 31K)

Get rid of them. You can start by ending all free gibs

>Take the travelers in Ireland or Scandinavia for example
Those are not south asian gypsies, but local degenerates that decided to act like nomads

>If you're less than 31/32 Native European, with Jewish or Gypsie origins, then you are not White.
If you are not purely European, you are not White*

1/1024 Spanish or 1/32 gypsy - doesn't matter

Hungary

But where do we send them? India?

unironically you never lived among them so you dont know shit.

and when it comes to Canada
who am I supposed to think of?
You country is literally cucked, you have no ethnic identity. so stfu

Where you live now?

coup the government, ban non-Europeans from you nation, introduce the racial laws and establsih a DNA-based citizenship

mass removal of gypsies and gypsy mutts to india works just fine
those are pakis raping pakis

post government issued id with your stuff blurred out

>So how we handle the Gypsy problem?
As the most pragmatic and realistic method: European governments gather them all for a great "fiesta at the beach", then before they notice, we drop them at the Turkish border, pay the Bulgarians and Greeks to ensure that the Gyppos can't return.

Of course there's still RAHOWA.

those are literally gypsies but whatever.

Bekaphatod a faszomat

you sure about that. have fun with the future islamic proxy states that will pop up in the UK

Attached: inshaallah.png (1366x768, 1.31M)

>1/1024 Spanish

The Spanish are White.

What they protest against of?

my dad always said we should put them all on ships made out of paper and set them free on the Black Sea.

>1/1024 Spanish

>doesn't matter

Attached: 0_outta_10.jpg (495x480, 43K)

Getting the band back together

>and Greeks
those anti-fascist dumb sandniggers will spoil everything

How about we provide WMDs and biological weapons to Croats and Ukranians who are known for their genocidal blood thirst and unleash them to hunt down remaining gypsies within Europe after deportation campaign
muh islam!

the problem is not the ideology, but genetics.

Brazil is barely islamic
They are literally part arab/jew and thusly part black.

he's speaking Hungarian so...

>today i will remind them
President of Romania

Attached: 6BD27638-2A2A-4A34-9213-9328463CB8E2.jpg (740x431, 46K)

Romania has a rich history

Attached: FE10FCA8-AD26-4631-8959-BC4B802709F4.jpg (750x1189, 170K)

Which 2 nations benefited the most from the World Wars?

That’s correct.

Attached: 02593EB0-7AFA-4367-AA08-BE79D4ADE932.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

Chief Rabbi of Romania orders its POTUS to desecrate Hungarian cemeteries.

Attached: A31B9C13-E2EB-453C-A8E6-054571572FF2.jpg (474x290, 26K)

>the problem is not the ideology

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Befriending unbelievers is one sign that a Muslim is bound for Hell.

Quran (3:85) - "And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sahih Muslim (19:4294) - There are many places in the hadith where Muhammad tells his followers to demand the jizya of non-believers. Here he lays down the rule that it is to be extorted by force: "If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them"

Have fun Mahmoud.
Also I agree the problem is also genetic. But imagine that you cope with your white skin when you're probably 170cm over weight or under weight not being able to bench your body weight, deadlift 2x bw and squat at least 1.5 bw and then have you talk about genetic superiority.

>They are literally part arab/jew and thusly part black

What kind of Jew logic is that? Jews aren't part Black and "Moors" isn't an ethnic term. I would say most Spaniards are pure White and the ones that aren't are mostly White. Also being part North African doesn't really mean anything since some Berbers look White.

Like Zinedine Zidane. I've always thought he was an ethnic Frenchman.

Attached: Zinedine Zidane North African.jpg (620x413, 37K)

Ich spreche kein Ungarisch, Kumpel und ich benutze keinen Proxy. Deine dumme Meta-Politik interessiert mich 'nen Dreck.
Halt doch einfach mal dein dreckiges Zigeunermaul du shill, hör auf mit diesem Faden auf die Titelseite zu stoßen.

Dieser Faden ist nur zum gleiten da und deine Martin-Schulz-Israel-Fahne und dieVerwirrungstaktiken kannst du dir in den Arsch schieben, Ziggi.

Attached: screenshot-1.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Hand over the foreskins goyim

Attached: 74A961F4-18B4-44B2-A358-C7D1455B5996.jpg (707x400, 184K)

Get more triggered, shill.

Attached: (you)ng.png (616x480, 237K)

You could have just said that Mohammed is a fucking arab.

THAT ALONE should be enough of a reason to outlaw islam within territories of Europe

He preserved Saxon blood in gypsylands
Looks like Dieter Bohlen - from Northern Germany

Attached: Modern Talking.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

and yours was founded in 1776 whats your point?

We were here on this land fighting Islam before your ancestors even sat foot on America.

nice bait really.

fuck off, mongrels

we DONT need southrons. They NEED us.

We don’t migrate to their shitholes

But they come to OUR nations.

We are self sufficient

They aren’t

We are racially clean

They aren’t

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture

We have nothing to GAIN from them and everything to LOSE by associating with them.

Be it money, outbred genetics, beauty, homogeneity or cold shaped intelligence

Attached: southronorcs.jpg (1000x1000, 227K)

I think that's an Orthodox Christian though.