The absolute state of amerimutts

Woman too fat for golden corral patron to look at

people.com/human-interest/mom-kicked-out-golden-corral-crop-top/

Attached: 20190614_082625.jpg (720x1134, 366K)

>Sits on bull
>Breaks its back

Attached: 1557357104200.gif (300x168, 1.09M)

Hot

She was. A fit woman would’ve been ignored and deemed a sloot by the restaurant. It’s hard to ignore these ham planets, especially when they’re half naked and turning people’s stomach.

Attached: 1559488578273.gif (305x244, 1.36M)

Imagine the chair is your face. Mmmm.

If she’s too stupid to realize she looks terrible and disgusting in that outfit, she’s also probably too retarded to notice all the other incredibly annoying shit she was most likely doing that caused her to get kicked out.

While I dont find it fair.
I would argue that some restaurants are for classy, well-dressed people. A fat woman in a tank top certainly looks like a low-class citizen. And certain well-dressed people would feel ashamed to sit around such a woman. Just let capitalism do its thing, maybe the restaurant will get shit but maybe it's just a niche restaurant. should legal action be taken? No.

Attached: 1554957685456.gif (200x150, 390K)

If you are too fat to get your own food, you are too fat to eat.

>the look on his face

Attached: 16.png (250x337, 111K)

I guess you've never eaten at golden corral. Show flag nigger.

this would be an intelligent statement if it wasn't regarding Golden Corral.

hamboneeeeeeeeeeeeee

Damn boy, she thick!

This.

Attached: 1558250598678.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

Yep, I'm not from the US.
Just realised it's a buffet... Well yeah then it was wrong, but once again the restaurants reputation will get stained, so they kinda shot themselves in the foot there.

These “people” should not be breeding.

This happened in Erie PA I've eaten at this location at least 3 times. Golden corral has a reputation as basically a non stop slop trough with a chocolate fountain. Some of their stuff is admittedly pretty good.

I'm on this ham beasts side, Golden corral is exactly where is expect to find a land whale in a crop top stuffing her face. Let the fatties enjoy golden coral, i told my grandparents i wasn't going back there after church anymore cause it feels like eating food from a trough and it's fu if extremely loud niggers too. Although at least they sometimes have on decent church clothes, i still can't stand how loud they are.

hot would bang

hot would bang

So they can maintain their business without shrinking? That's actually a pretty interesting phenomenon... Wouldn't expect that to happen in a world where marginalizing certain people gives you very bad reputation.

If you live where I live and want to eat golden corral cause you see an ad on American TV it's either Erie or Rochester. Erie has tax free clothing and footwear and dramatically less niggers.

You weren't wrong really. Those type of restaurants live or die on being able to maintain a 'family friendly' atmosphere. You just got the wrong demographic.

It's unlimited food for a relatively low price

Attached: 20190611_221546.jpg (743x636, 289K)