Harriet Tubman on the $20

IT'S OFFICIAL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

nyti.ms/2XL7gCH

Attached: Screenshot_20190614_082933.jpg (1080x1336, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article182651026.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viola_Desmond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MLK should unironically be on the 20 dollar bill

Wtf did tubman do anyway?

Also MLK was a straight male so fuck dat guy. OPPRESSOR.

Lol Tubman was another low IQ nig nog who did absolutely nothing. Just used now to increase the sense of white guilt so amerimutts will be fine when reparations are implemented by (((politicians))) to redistribute wealth of the middle class even more

I unironically supported this. I couldn't help but laugh at the irony of going back to using black people as currency.

(((They))) hate Andrew Jackson, he killed th central bank

>image of the $20
the ink image is the easiest thing to do, it is all the holographic shit and the plastic stuff for anti-counterfeiting that needs tested and it the costly and time consuming parts.

Nigga I can't wait to get a pocket full o Tubmans. Imma draw ropes on that bitches neck.

Stole farm equipment.

It is the duty of every American to deface this toilet paper.

Why Harriet Tubman? The $20 dollar bill should be reserved for true African kings.

Attached: shaka-zulu-african-kings.jpg (600x900, 104K)

They will never change the 20, pure stupid SJW bullshit. we don't got money to pay for printing all this shit.

Ill just start carrying around more 100s instead and when getting change ill ask for 50s and 10s fuck that shit

She was a Gun toting Republican.

I’ll make it a habit to request for 20s with Jackson with black employees so that they REEE, call me racist, and make a scene so that I can get them fired. Bring it on niggers

Im ok with this. Jackson should never be on any currency it was a slap to the face of his legacy. The zoomer leaf clearly doesn't know history.

we need to really flip the script and put Saint Brenton Tarrant on the $20, first non american, so progressive
or Dylan Roof
or we could just leave andrew jackson on it, but driving a dodge challenger

The fuck are you talking about idiot? The reprint bills regularly to keep abreast of counterfeiting. They were literally going to update the design anyway.

Just draw on it like this when you get one

Attached: Tubgirl.jpg (3200x1680, 2.21M)

Don't forget to add fried chicken or watermelon.

>an epileptic nigger who had god delusions is now on my currency

Obama was a mistake...

Attached: 15605164657561061875990390124050.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

we might have something here. what if there were a million 20's with a rope added to the image?

Who the fuck is that guy?

These kike nigger journalists can’t help themselves but write more and more pro nigger articles

Attached: F08F6F56-5CFC-4A36-BDD2-A12DA6B4A0A0.jpg (640x940, 107K)

We need cross out dollars and write in chickens

at least you guys didn't get your FIRST PRIME MINISTER replaced by a mulatto lady who refused to leave a theatre and spent like 4 hours in jail for it, like us Canadians did.

Attached: 200px-Canadian_$10_note_2018_specimen_-_face.jpg (200x436, 28K)

50s are trad and patrician. truely the currency of the white american

This bill must be bait, but you can see the US position itself to subjugate Africa with its constant racial politics.

my thoughts lol

i like where you going with this. would be funny to stamp the SHEEEeEEIT face over them
>50s are trad and patrician. truely the currency of the white american
digits confirm

>preliminary design
>far along
What

Attached: 1530416970307.jpg (933x933, 75K)

Why her? Like there's no black women in all of the history of the US that are remembered for more than singing or racial protesting. Where the fuck are the actual role models?

Literally who?

I will unironically write nigger on every single $20 I come across.

Yeah well, we can still use it to buy food. Imagine needing a $500 bill for a single carrot.

>nigger
>straight

Attached: Almost prison.webm (202x360, 1.77M)

>straight
He doesn't know...

Trading black people for goods and services is back on the menu boys!

>Nogress starts a racial protest
>Face on the $20 bill
>Whites start racial protest
>Attacked by media
Hmmm, I guess racial equality hasn't been achieved yet

This, just add racist speech bubbles like "SHEEEEIIIT".

They were saving this one for President Hillary. They fucked up and now it won’t ever happen. Kek!

I think it would be better if she was on the 500 dollar bill so she would be relevant in the future.

Kek, 4D chess to force whites to use plastic. Well played.

>$20 is now worth $12
Inflation is a hidden tax on all of us.

Correct.

>A pro-gun black Republican on a bill
So?

Was she at one point president of the united states of america?

Tubgirl, look it up

Good. Andrew Jackson hated the federal reserve and was put on the 20 as an insult. This woman was a GOD FEARING, PRO SECOND AMENDMENT, R3PUBLICAN. everything liberals hate.

MLK fucked dudes?! FBI have any proof?

no she helped some niggers

>plastic linked to numbers on a computer somewhere
>money
its a trap!

A $20 bill is now a Laqueefia

They put him on there to spite him. Hamilton would be more fitting.

No.

Not gona happen

>not paying for everything with $2 bills and Jefferson gold dollars
Sloppy job, CSIS.

Worthless person on a worthless piece of paper.

Why is the altright so certain on historical revisionism with the presidents?

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article182651026.html
>The document repeatedly referred to some the alleged sex acts King engaged in as “unnatural” and “abnormal.”

Fuck off with your nigger babble. I hate niggers for very good reasons.

>$20 gibbs backed by the federal reserve repercussion program
Fugg

>muh based black republicans
Cuckservatives get the bullet too

Doesn't that make it only worth twelve bucks or something like that?

>Viola Desmond
They put a nigger on our $10 bill too.
It was over a nigger that was a complete and utter liar. The story just doesn't add up.
Canada had NO segregation laws and actually rescued niggers from the USA.
Then Trudie falls for some made up lies that a poor nigger woman was thrown out of a theater for being black and sitting in the white area.
After the bill came out a shitload of us investigated it.
Turns out her car broke down and she decided to go to the movies. She didn't have enough money for the good ground floor seats so she paid for balcony seats, then proceeded to sit in the premium seats on the ground floor.
When the ticket checker came around she discovered that she had not paid for the premium seats she was asked to move to the seat she had paid for.
The nigger proceeded to chimp out crying racist and was arrested.
The court documents the witness testimony all lies up perfectly. All the witnesses where also Christians, they would not lie over the price of a movie ticket to push racism. They all swore on the Bible. What the nigger told the press was three different stories of how racist the theater and white people are and how she was thrown out by evil white people.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viola_Desmond
The more you research her the more you'll find how much of a lying cunt the woman was, cashing in on getting paid for her stories by the media, every time she tells her stories they get more and more racist.
So we started making fun of Trudie and what other faces he's going to put on our bills.
I have to say, I have lots of cash pass through my hands and have only had 3 of the nigger $10 bills, turns out the stores when ever they get them are taking them out of circulation and depositing them right in their bank accounts where the bills normally get counted and destroyed by the bank.

Attached: Trudie 100 bill.jpg (500x229, 25K)

>>The document repeatedly referred to some the alleged sex acts King engaged in as “unnatural” and “abnormal.”
That could mean any sex that wasn't in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. This was the 50s and 60s with white male g-men as judges. You're gonna take their word on it? And going straight to gay sex is a stretch. He was probably just cumming in some chick's face or something.

I wonder if they'll make it smell like menthols.

Drumph has been a disappointment but whew lads!

Who is this homeless sheboon? I look forward to pretending to mistake her for that front of the bus nigger bitch.

With our 3/5th inflation. Good luck retiring middle and low class poorfags.

>human traffickers get their faces on money.

Inb4 El Chapo is on the $50 Amero.

MLK was a fucking commie why would we put his ass on the twenty?

Leave AJ he was the most based pres

Oh god yes replace all presidents with niggers so we can go back to trading niggers

Liberals don't even carry cash, why the fuck would they care?

Why does her head look so misshapen? She genuinely looks like an Obama caricature.

Cmon. He's black. Of course he got fucked up the ass and sucked cock dry. Black's try to act hypermasculine for a reason.

The democrat voting base, ie ghetto chimps, only deals in cash.

I was thinking "I stole farm tools"

>This was the 50s and 60s
Yeah, not the 1300's, you retarded maple nigger.

Just make a new denomination if you want to celebrate this ugly ape.
i don't see the problem here.

Attached: -0-.png (478x483, 155K)

WE WAZ CASH

Oh, and the "unnatural" acts were specifically at orgies. Dumb fucking syrupmerchant.

Neil fucking Armstrong should be on the goddamn $20!

Kek.

Let (((them))) print it on their paper. Never belonged to me anyways. Why it triggers morons is beyond me. Absolute mush brains

You ever heard of a dub? That's what black people call a bag of drugs that costs $20

Kek.

Yeah, g men in the 50s were icons of the libertine lifestyle. Caligula would have blushed.

>Oh, and the "unnatural" acts were specifically at orgies
So you mean nothing at all. What a scandal.

>proof
He's a nigger. They fuck everything they see.

Daily reminder we have female rob Schneider on our 10

>Neil fucking Armstrong should be on the goddamn $20!
Fuck yeah. I'd feel patriotic as fuck looking at that thing. That's real history. World history. And the Americans made it happen. Instead you got tubgirl lol

>not being a tranny Leaf who gets spit roasted by a dog and an 11 year old means you don't know what a blow job is
Cope harder. Your nigger prophet was a faggot.

>depositing them right in their bank accounts where the bills normally get counted and destroyed by the bank.
Not really how it works unless you rip them first so they are unissuable. Id like to see the tellers face when you deposit a stack of nigbucks with the same rip in all of them

Why stop with the $20 ?????

Attached: SuckaBuXXX.jpg (700x294, 90K)

Yeah, but Ohians need to let the other 49 vassal states have their fantasies that they mean something. We already conquered space/the moon. Let them have their slips of paper.

ew shes ugly af

Attached: 7D2B52B5-919D-417E-863F-F7AE3843DBE5.png (464x401, 132K)

You're angry man. I hope you work that out some day.

Was Lincoln easy on the eyes? Greatness comes in all forms

Then why the fuck should she be on any dollar note?