Contrapoints "deradicalises young right wing men

who falls for that shite they claim to deradicalize us but really its bullshit and the people claiming to be "deradicalized" are faggots and shills from here
the natural reaction to shit like this is to be even more radicalized on trannies and how they get the rope along with kikes jannies niggers

Attached: file.png (1111x650, 972K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xYXUeSmb-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5zXIRKCCs3U
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If that faggot Contra can actually disarm and deradicalize you, then you never were a right winger in the first place. Even Sargonites are more resilient than this, if you are convinced by a tranny itself during a debate or a video, you are beneath contempt.

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

Notice the fluctuation between the views, if almost as if, that "thing" is riding whatever theme is currently trending

Why are discord trannies spamming this tranny as some kind of role model? He is far from passable and look god awful.

yep.
If you are even able to consider anything said by a man in a wig, then you are beyond saving.

Attached: 1491704084157-.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

I'm pretty sure leftist "deradicalization" is just gaslighting

true

The deradicalization comments in his videos are trolls and memes. Dont think he knows that he's being fucked with.

He deradicalized me away from anarchism and drove me into the arms of the alt-right

>What you gonna do, tell me to watch contra points? Kill yourself faggot
Based soph

>the natural reaction to shit like this is to be even more radicalized on trannies and how they get the rope along with kikes jannies niggers
this 100% i didn't gave a fuck about this faggots before they started spouting how they're deradicalizing people. now i want to curb stomp them

Attached: 1555459042972.jpg (750x747, 235K)

a true young right wing man would not watch a degenerate tranny leftist youtube ranter

deradicalized? who the fuck do they think they're fooling?

FPBP
If you say you were convinced by Contra-Points you are either a closet fag yourself, were never right wing and just larping or some combination of the two.

deradicalised young right wing men by turning them into left wing communist. bread tube needs to be gassed.

Attached: 1560360706399.jpg (1024x803, 54K)

These people and the way they behave is literally what radicalises them in the first place.
The left genuinely don't seem to realise that shit like this:
>pic related
Is more likely to turn someone fascist than a fucking pewdiepie video

Attached: liberal-child-abuse.jpg (375x647, 51K)

I just don't want to be kept up all night by IQ 80 people

Contrapoints touched my wee-wee in a gender neutral bathroom once. He told me "what are you, a faggot? Can't handle a real woman?"

*HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK*

Attached: 1_z5Z6AB8LVAtFVPCTZS-d9w.jpg (1024x574, 161K)

>implying women can be "radicalized" in the first place
they'll parrot anything the popular crowd around them does

>I've been deradicalized. Now I believe in multiculturalism, trans rights, male privilege, white privilege, and feminism.

Uh huh. Alrighty.

How do you do fellow Alt-Righters. I was just an ordinary guy who was radicalized on Youtube by Ben Shapiro and Philip Defranco. But then I watched some videos by Contrapoints and now I don't care about demographics. I used to think European people being made into minorities in every country they exist was a bad thing. But now I see I was wrong.

Also I cut my cock off. You should too. Giving puberty blocking hormones to kids is totally normal.

Attached: 1560460557974.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I'll become deradicalized when they stop forcing niggers and trannys on me

Only moderate shit can "deradicalize" people. Going full clown on them only pushes them all away further.

this

Stop posting threads about this mentally ill faggot.
Fuck off.

Part of me wonders if they're just trying to convince their own side that we can have our values and opinions easily changed once confronted with their bullshit

Because we know - and god knows - that this is absolutely not the case. This angle makes us look morally weak and wishy-washy

Like we aren't bombarded with their propaganda from every institution 24/7 anyway

Attached: 785985794889.png (256x462, 300K)

They are such degenerate bot driven psyoping fake demoralization gags they will die

Only an idiot could think you can have your mind changed by a tranny freak

Attached: 1559053061490.jpg (802x600, 152K)

not a shill because if i was i wouldnt be shitting on them in the op

Half of her fanbase is "women" or people who identify as such. In fact most of left tube is comprised solely of women and söyboy trannys.

This. If your response to seeing a tranny is anything other that revulsion and disgust then you're brainwashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xYXUeSmb-Y

I was deradicalized by The Alternative Hypothesis

I have a suspicion these guys are falling for the tactical nihilism of the left that deconstructs traditional morality while maintaining a fervent religious adherence to liberal values like anti-racism, anti-homophobia, and anti-sexism without any rationale or convincing framework as to why these things should be considered wrong and how they would possibly advance any desirable societal goals when they are equally arbitrary first-order preferences under a true nihilist outlook that are merely socialized by the state educational system and antithetical to the proper functioning of a civilization.

>her
a leaf...

> It happens
> Eg: Ever since the Vox incident Steven Crowder got hundred of thousands of new followers...

Attached: hate-speech.jpg (620x367, 39K)

What does this image have to do with anything?

I've watched most of his videos and if anything I have less respect for traps and the left. Fundamentally it's the same clown world pseudological rhetoric everyone else is shilling. Contra used to debate people, I don't know exactly how he went from debating them to dressing up as them and strawmanning their arguments, but it is unsettling. The only value I can see in the content is as a tool to demoralise and alienate the salvagable zoomer soys from leftypol and chapo.

Attached: 1560135927019.jpg (595x842, 348K)

>Contrapoints
In the Words of Soph,
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT.

>not a shill because if i was i wouldnt be shitting on them in the op
>We never play both sides, goy!
You're either a moron or you're in on it. Neither is desired.

Attached: 1345971120851.jpg (336x335, 21K)

They'll lock you up for that here.

I have watched many of contrapoints videos, my favorites are the Darkness and Gender Crittical.
I admire her wit and eloquence, she is a very smart person, and although I disagree with many of her claims, what it boils down to is this, "be kind to each other", trans people have a lot of mental health issues, bulling them will not help them get any better. OP is a faggot.

kike
>shilling for contra points

contra means drugs in slang

in other word its means yer brainwashed

>deradicalize us
>us
Speak for yourself shitskin. Im only here for the humor, satire, and the occasional opportunity to give good fatherly advice to young men struggling in a society that demeans them

Attached: 1560284892314m.jpg (804x1024, 311K)

angry inferiority complex shitskin/gook/jew projecting insecurities

the usual shit

I can have my own opinion, not your personal army. I find her very smart, out of respect I choose to call her "her." Do I agree on many of her trans issues? No. What is the most important aspect of contrapoint is that it is a male brain, not a female that produces her "min-speaches" and its sad because no woman I know can debate an issue that good. Is she suffering from Gender dysphoria? Yes, she is mentally ill. Will I bully her for it? No.

No one is being deradicalized. The guy in the NYT article is a plant, stiife, et. al.
It'a all just an astroturfed effort to promote politics acceptable to GloboHomo GayPlex on the site while simultaneously eliminating opposition.
No right winger gives a fuck what a tranny has to say. When searching for a cure for cancer (fag shit) would you impose DOUBLE cancer? (Tranny shit)

>not your personal army

i am the army goy

Attached: 304922.png (720x718, 714K)

ReMember the walk away movement, the globohomo copy that and they can turn back the red pill, all they accomplish is showing how uncool to be deradicalize. Also why don't they deradicalize antifa? Really make you think.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5zXIRKCCs3U
15:00 - 25:00

They were always leftists.
They join right wing movements, defraud them to fund faggot lifestyles, then once they get caught and need to bail out, they pull the
>I was radicalized by the right
card to distract and get another cheap dig in. The two faggots from rebel media did the same thing. It's hilarious because the fact that the right lets them in shows that the intolerance narrative is bullshit, and the fact that they keep stabbing people in the back shows that history's take on faggots was justified.

omg the memes ahh I saw their memes :'(

Attached: 1506109337389.png (645x773, 58K)

They wouldn't be trying to "deradicalize" us and LARP as "ex-alt-righters" if they weren't scared shitless of our numbers growing.
They know they can't keep it up forever.

checked

> her
retard

Its a shill attempt to get impressionable kids to listen to leftist rhetoric.

No matter how many times you make this thread it doesn't get any more true. Nobody is swayed by the words of a troon.

It was three arrows that did it for me, he's like the left wing alt hype, nice video aesthetic

>aesthetic
I think you mean autistic

are they called contrapoints because they use the konami code to deradicalize the game?

Attached: contra.png (288x385, 150K)

How could anyone be "deradicalized" by anything aside from a brain wipe? There's so much video evidence that jews are in a conspiracy to destroy white countries

The absolute state of leafistan.

Attached: castro.png (685x578, 574K)

>Says alt-right unironically
hehe

Attached: 1551790088913.jpg (500x447, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
26:02
>and then I saw the memes... ...he was meming the whole time

Attached: 1504626241428.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

most right wingers started as liberals. that's what they mean by deradicalized. they went back to what they always knew more or less.

Based and Greek-pilled.

Attached: 1548379215193.png (600x516, 75K)

I watched one of HIS videos a while back to see what the buzz was about. All HE does is cherry pick certain statistics and hurl around leftist buzzwords while trying to be cute, which comes off as creepy because he's a man. It was very easy to see through his bullshit and I'm not an expert.

debased and classical-greek pilled.

It's even more creepy when you consider that he's 26

Umpteenth reminder that if anything at all, contrapoints and his annoying mannerisms radicalize me

yup
the reason sodomites were and are still persecuted is because they push this shite