Reminder that this is something that actually happened (Belgium)

Nothing will stop the forward march of European degeneracy other than Islam
vimeo.com/297926568

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-133351_Browser.png (2560x1440, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/29792656
youtube.com/watch?v=B7eMUwkKiFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you know that throughout history people were banging in front of their children? It's only recently because of Puritans that we view sex as such an immoral act that children shouldn't witness it.

Attached: aa.jpg (837x214, 47K)

this little slattern wants it

Attached: 1552535591353.png (251x269, 62K)

At least they are white, i'm surprised they did not put a nigger fucking the white bitch

>Semetic religions

Attached: VARG.png (600x708, 915K)

They tried to do the same in Brazil. In thr south, thw whitest part of the country (coincidence).

There's nothing wrong with showing children how we evolved as homo sapiens. Hardly degenerate. Are you guys really this retarded and close-minded?

Only the puritan Ameritards would think something as innocent and natural as sex between two people (whites at that) is "degenerate", which is kind of ironic considering the US is the epicenter of degeneracy.

Name one civilization that did this.

>inb4 he meant cavemen

Fitting, given the flag.

If you’re ok with this. Then you are ok with LGBTP niggers showing kids their dicks, and letting pedos molest kids.

Attached: 0615EC55-3F3C-43CB-9437-565DF867120B.jpg (1024x681, 47K)

>islam will stop degeneracy
I always get a good laugh when I read these. Go molest a boy you mudslime fruit.

Attached: islamic puritan values.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

I’d put a bullet in you.

Right on!

Attached: Women Are Jews.png (475x402, 12K)

That's the fakest Jewish shit possible.
Meanwhile our people (Muslims) are stopping your cuck people from forcing LGBT shit on our kids.
Admit it, you are promoters of degeneracy and we are the defenders of anything that is pure in the world.

Get in line

>destroy the child
>corrupt them all

>muslim
>UK
Get out reeeeeeeee get out shitskin brown poo

Its deeply inappropriate for pre-pubescent children. This has nothing to do with Puritanism. Children come into sexuality at thier own pace and this stuff can be psychologically damaging.

Again. This has noting to do with being a prude. This is exactly why homos should not be parenting. A blasé attitude towards sexuality and small kids is not good. Sexuality is not an inconsequential recreation. It’s a very deep thing, that kids aren’t equipped to deal with... and shouldn’t even be an issue for thier brains until they are entering puberty.

Ahmed, you're only allowed to protest degeneracy because you're a protected class. If British Christians existed and protested degeneracy they'd be hauled off for hate speech.

Sticking your dicks in little girls is no better than sticking your dick in littilw boys abdul Muhammad achmed .

Me too

Jesus at least show two attractive people not those gross bags of flesh

Same shit happened today

>vimeo.com/29792656
>Belgium
Oh shit
>Starts speaking dutch
Relief.exe

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>Did you know that throughout history people were banging in front of their children?

Nigger coping for the fact that a bunch of strange men used to gang fuck his mom in front of him because no daddy is normal in black americans.

nigger

Belgium is a failure, 1830 never should've happened.
Flanders should have remained independent and the lazy fuckass walloons should've taken care of their own shit. I'm paying 1k€ a year for some useless french speaking cunt in the south

I would burn the body

>this little slattern wants it
spoken like a true allahnigger, iqbal

At least it is a same-race couple

>Meanwhile our people (Muslims) are stopping your cuck people from forcing LGBT shit on our kids.
I'd rather kids be exposed to LGBT stuff than raped by a fucking filthy paki cunts.
You vile, child-raping, terrorist-spawning pieces of shit are far from 'defenders of anything that is pure'. You can take your moral high ground and stick it up your arse, abd al-khinzir.

Attached: Innocence of the Muslims.jpg (316x421, 91K)

>Our people
>Muslims
>Flag
Muslims have fucking ruined this board worst than leftist. Half this shit is all muslim anti west propaganda.

>Did you know that throughout history people were banging in front of their children?
checks flag, figures
also this

>this stuff can be psychologically damaging.
Give me a break, leaf. The kids already know about all this stuff - just not responsibly.

What the hell is wrong about teaching sex education to children? That's literally either right before or the time when they'll be most sexually active. Also, today's children are hitting puberty earlier and therefore stuff like this needs to be taught earlier as well.

If they could just make sex education for children normal again, like it used to be. Instead of being the biggest attempt at pushing liberal narratives. It has LGBT-agenda all over it now, not only just same-sex gay stuff, but trannies plus the interracial shit.

Really makes you think

Attached: 59141635419.jpg (604x32, 11K)

Pedo spotted.

Attached: 1558687010964.jpg (512x512, 217K)

>dutch
>calling me a pedo

go away, kleuterkutje

>216277213
Ishnallah. Based pakiposting.

>other than Islam
If you were under islam, those kid would be getting fucked

>Belgium is a failure, 1830 never should've happened. Flanders should have remained independent and the lazy fuckass walloons should've taken care of their own shit

"should have remained independant", Flanders wasn't even a thing in 1830

east-'FLANDERS', west-'FLANDERS' and Zeeuws-FLANDERS, thats all flanders. before that it was the graafschap i think (only east and west-fl)

which i forgot to say were of course part of the netherlands but fuck them. still better than being stuck with walloonfags tho

Islam won't do shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7eMUwkKiFY

>the kids already know about this stuff
nah, only when you're exposed to shit like this do they even think of it.
I remember I didn't even know what a faggot was until middle school, didn't stop me from calling other kids that and vice versa. Let innocence last as long as it can.

I dont have a problem with Islam at least we will get traditionalism back and I can stone whores.

jesus fucking...

>Children come into sexuality at thier own pace

Yeah, before they are even born you imbecile! Have you spent one second reading into psychology, neurology, sociology? Sexuality is present in all humans from the moment their brains are formed in its basic composition. Of course sexuality is part of a childs life. To see how babies are created between two consenting adults isn't damaging but 100% natural, for children as much as for adults. Sexual behavior BETWEEN an adult and a child is what's wrong, what's damaging.

This practice is an ethic and cultural one. But they should fucking behead every single one of those disgusting animals.

Almighty God will punish them in this life and the next.

what the fuck

>we will get traditionalism back and I can stone whores

Typical german fetishist

and then...
FOR NO REASON AT ALL
People elected Hitler.

yes this was common before the invention of the hall house

additional factoid: age of consent laws were prompted by early feminists which were christian conservative activists