Are human females the most useless group in the entire animal kingdom?

Are human females the most useless group in the entire animal kingdom?

Attached: 2000px-Venus_symbol.svg.png (2000x2000, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aGA0dIz9-Wk?t=402
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>human

be more specific there are dozens of species of humans.

I'm talking about the animal kingdom. Female lions are hunters, female birds share parental duties and bond for life, female bears and tigers stay with their young and raise them to be strong alone. Every female gender in another animal group serves a great purpose. What purpose to human females serve other than spend a man's money and complain all day

>What purpose to human females serve other than spend a man's money and complain all day

It may surprise you, but in most of asia, women work equally as hard as men. in fact some countries can't even tell the difference between the two!

>sucks cocks and eats cock cheese and cum
>licks assholes
>licks and sucks on balls
>sucks a bunch of fingers that were deep in her ass and cunt

Later on that day...

>Sweat Sweat, eeeewww can't handle sweat, enough with the sweat already, you're killing me with the sweat

Yea women are subhuman scum.

Asians emulate ants, great

White women are awesome
White men are awesome

Yes since one of them gave birth to you

Except you haven't done any of that shit soiboy

They look almost the same too.

I dunno, my GF loves how sweaty I am after bounding her.

I'm just saying the hypocrisy is off the charts.
She does all that nasty shit and she says
>EEWWWWW
at any tiny thing that might be out of place.

Same. Mine even likes when I'm a bit sweaty after the gym.

Smack that bitch one in a while cuck.
Wtf is with men today

No, the robustness of homo sapiens mtDNA allows species hybridization. Without it we would have never absorbed neandrathal and therefore would not have the ARHGAP11B gene which contributes to the reproduction of basal brain stem cells, triggering a folding of the neocortex.

But, only caucasion/mongoloid males have this. Its why huwhite males have 20% more neurons and synapses then females.

Attached: mason-9-1-fig1.png (909x855, 177K)

I'm not saying it bothers them really but they use it as an excuse and to humiliate and undermine guys.
If she doesn't like a guy she should say it but she starts doing the reputation attack game
>he's a stinker he stinks... he ALWAYS stinks, that's why I said no
And then goes around and tells everybody when she could just say she doesn't like the guy.
I've seen one of these bitches sit in a room full with terrible puss and necrotic stench for hours without flinging and then commenting on a guy who walked a mile or 2 in the summer sun and wasn't 100% fresh.
I've seen these whores sitting in front of a rotting hobo in the bus when there was free space in the back and only lifting their ass at their stop but comment on this guy or that guy's sweating.
They are toxic social vermin.
And I know the suck cock without making the
>eewwww sweeeeat
face.
Never mind the piss smell the cum smell and the cock cheese smell.
So fuck em.

They are meant for breeding and rearing of VERY young children. Once those kiddos hit 4-5 though the father takes on a good amount of well in the form of disciplining the children. Basically making sure that they listen to mother.

I don't need an arrest warrant for no chicken head drama.

youtu.be/aGA0dIz9-Wk?t=402

Die alone, faggot

The female gender problem needs to be addressed and the idea of the replacement of females with sexbots and artificial wombs made mainstream.
The extinction of females is the only way to get beyond type 1 civilization.

No. They are only just needed to create more life... dumbass

Attached: 1540579043066.jpg (1062x1062, 944K)

If girls couldn't make babies there'd be a bounty on most of their heads...

that would be niggers

Absolutely, no doubt, even fucking ants are more useful. But I still love females, no matter how completely useless they are.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

very useless, their only function is to give birth to male humans, and anyone can do that

No, being useless is better than preventing anything from being done like jews do.