Reminder that brown eyes are not white. Shun brown-eyed people. Give favors to light eyed people...

Reminder that brown eyes are not white. Shun brown-eyed people. Give favors to light eyed people. Impede brown-eyed people as much as you can, in your career and daily life.

Attached: 1557583436019.jpg (2620x1056, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance_(genetics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ignore hapa posters.

Attached: ugh.jpg (480x360, 29K)

sage and hide

Some examples:
-Always give in a bad word for a brown-eyed person if they're a candidate for a position in your company
-If you're an employer, simply don't hire anyone with brown eyes.
-Vandalize the property of brown eyed individually. See a parked car that you know belongs to a brown eyed person? No cameras? Slash three of the tires. If you slash all four, the insurance will cover it. You can also key their car. The financial setback might prevent them from reproducing.

Canadians aren't white regardless of any other factor

You sound like a woman or a jew

Your "country" is a containment zone for mutts lmao. That's where all the brown eyed people in Europe are going after the uprising.

Imagine unironically posting from china

坚持脚本

bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance_(genetics)

even your genes are bottom fags why don't you just bend over and get some superior genetic material inside your boipucci

slant eyed, yellow demon nigger

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 126K)

I unironically do some of this shit to blue/green eyed fags

boiling

>implying that's not canada soon

your govt has been literally spending millions for a while now to attract foreigners to come over and take your jobs and fuck your women... talk about being a literal c-u-c-k

bump

Is she now black? Shut up, dumb idiot.

Attached: a3f159f4e254b63e6a5159aaf302f8a2.jpg (800x600, 65K)

looks like a gyppo. fits in brazil

That thing isn't human to begin with.

i shidded

Even lime jelly has human alpha frequencies.

You will die.

There are billions of niggers who dont work,don't own cars or go to job interviews, and they still breed like rats.
Your plan is to destroy the ones who want to work and overcome their subhuman status.
You , my dear leaf, you are more of a nigger than all the niggers on the world combined. I have read canadian posts before, but yours is the most retarded. Do the world a favor, go and feed a polar bear with your corpse.

jew

Celebrate Diversity

Attached: diversity-pride.jpg (832x555, 172K)

Kek. Your ancestors had brown eyes rape baby.

That kid is not diverse. It's White and boring!

Blue and green offer plenty of diversity. Brown only offers feces.

The ones who live among whites are the worst, because they can potentially contaminate a light-eyed person's genes. That's why it's paramount to sabotage their livelihood until they are eventually deported.

Pathetic

Attached: mirada-de-carbon.jpg (355x500, 126K)

Is this swedish girl white?

Attached: sad-swedish-fan-714933.jpg (620x413, 79K)

Pretty good post my non-gypsy fren

>Being so autistic you care about someone’s eye color
For dating it makes sense but why do you give a fuck otherwise?

>Quick be anti-white
>W-what, you don't want to be anti-white? Well let me invent a new definition of white that precludes half of all whites!

No.

no

mutts

why do mutts think having light eyes is such an impossible standard?

Attached: gedmatch eye color.jpg (833x563, 129K)

Prime example of a fine Canadian bitch

Attached: 63933c3e01fdea429ff86646ab8939d6.jpg (1334x2000, 330K)

are you indonesian, maghrebi or turk?

>bX8eC/50

Attached: The OP.jpg (300x400, 25K)

whiter than you, Mohammad.

No, you moron! Gee, try to pay attention!

I'm an Anglo faggot.

Thank you leaf. I love my light eyed brothers, it's hilarious watching these subhumans seethe in this thread. Daily reminder shit eyes, you will never be white.

Canadian is the code word for NIGGER.

Brown eyes subhumans on suicide watch.

>t brown eyed mutt

Messed up a bit there, you middle eastern mongrel?

Okay then, fuck yourself

Listen buddy, this whole you're not white if this and that is complete BS
If you look white YOU'RE WHITE ENOUGH! We're not fucking kikes who need a DNA test to verify their fucking inbreeding, concentrate on the shit brown skin and the apish facial features not some completely unrelated fuckery like eye color. I'm almost certainly whiter than you cannuck and so are almost all the people i grew up with and i knew plenty absolutely beautiful white girls with black and brown eyes that had zero nigger in their entire ancestry so forget about that shit!

Ayo we whyte now whiteboi

Attached: 57C13866-EBFF-43E5-BFA7-8124B0542F4B.jpg (780x405, 35K)

exactly xD

t. Mutt

I think the pink nipple test is more accurate. Just ask all your employees/ applicants to show their nipples to confirm their whiteness

according to Varg she would be a christian muslim african arab mixture with no attachment to the ancient ways of placenta worship that only his autistic wife knows about.

Attached: 1543308981555.jpg (913x1024, 458K)

What if you have brown eyes, but your kid has blue eyes? Can the brown eyed parent at least visit their kids in the ethnostate?

or how about looking the people in their fucking FACES lol
I get it, you all live in this awful mutt countries where you have 15 white ethnicity in every 10 whites but here in the old world you can tell 9 out of 10 times if someone is a pollack a German a Greek or Italian a frog or whatever just by looking at them so this whole conversation makes absolutely no sense.

Kike nigger detected. Mommy finished washing your clothes?

germans can never get a joke, even Austrians

Oh yes, you leafs really love your feces.