Be accused of being transphobic

>be accused of being transphobic
>suddenly can make attack helicopter characters
SJWs claim another victim.

Attached: trannies ruin everything again.png (952x853, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jso_pPgDLlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As long as Im not forced to play a tranny who cares

Have sex

>other trans issues
give them a finger..

Check your bluepilled privilege shitlord, I don't want triggering content in my virtual safe space.

One Harajuku cybertrap prostitute assassin character coming right up!

>gender fluid
will it be cum, vag secretions or both?

just like in mass effects ??
Perfect.
>fuck a gay amazon male drone

Attached: 1515285321433.png (812x760, 112K)

>Dystopian future in "one the worst place to live in America," full of degeneracy, terrorism and chaos
>There are trannies
Cheks out. CD Projekt playing the left's cards against them and they don't even realize it.

Attached: 1521685543564.png (323x241, 134K)

>As long as Im not forced to play a tranny who cares
>Have sex
They're creating the LGBT generation that will not care about reproduction and help the elites introduce a reproductive ban.

And you're helping create that generation too.

Anyone who is not retarded needs to start spreading the word about this.

AI is coming, and with AI they don't need us, so they are planning to kill us all off. Knowing this yourself does not help you at all, you need to spread the word. And take any opportunity you can to fight back against LGBT and anyone who pushes it. We need a viral grassroots movement or we will be exterminated.

I half-expected the last few AnCap Paultards left on Jow Forums to flood this thread claiming that cyberpunk isn't "an accurate depiction of libertarianism."

it make far more sense that in the future dystopic society revolving around body modification all manner of freaks to exist, the makes no sense a black, cripple female commando to exist in a ww2 setting, it's all about the context, look at it from this way - you will be able to remove tranies with impunity

trans people are an essential part of the cyberpunk atmosphere.
im gonna make a badass hacker trans woman

We already had a "gender slider" in Saints Row 2. That was over 10 years ago.

>And you're helping create that generation too.

How, sexual preference is biological. If a fag in a videogame makes you gay it only means you were gay from the beginning.

Faggot

FUCK, i really wanted this game, lads.

Attached: 1508202988240.png (503x388, 390K)

CDPR is not from western developers... but it is set in the west, I expect interactions with woke characters in game will be comical and nothing more.

It's a dystopian transhumanist setting in California, where the more augmented you are the more you lose your humanity and are more likely to enter cyberpsychosis. I.E. Trannies will be psychotic, always on the verge of suicide, how is this not redpilled?

>you will be able to remove tranies with impunity
I didn't think of it that way. You're right, time to remove hormone supplement.

Game was probably looking like shit so they do this politics shit to cover

>have sex
Jew spotted.

>sexual preference is biological.
Kike spotted.

At least you can choose to keep it out of your game,I guess.

It's easily the most anticipated game of 2020. It was looking fucking amazing, which is why the SJWs came for it like flies to shit.

>le 4-d chess xD
gas yourself.

In one of the gameplay trailers one if the bad groups is a bunch of evil white supremacists and a woke black woman talks about how they want their "fairy tale all white Europe back that only ever existed in their fantasies"
So yeah, no.

why was it such a good game bros?
you were even canon trans too, one of the guys just says “uh you look different” and they dont bring it up again because youre the fucking boss.

And this is why I didn't pre-order. Dropped.

"yes"

If sexual preference is not biological then how are government chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay?

Checkmate athiest

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 9K)

>>And you're helping create that generation too.
>How, sexual preference is biological. If a fag in a videogame makes you gay it only means you were gay from the beginning.
>Faggot
We're literally going to all be exerminated. Even if you are a Jew. With AI literally just a handful of people can exterminate the rest.

So I could play as a guy, walk up to someone and say I'm a girl, and they'll believe me? I didn't realise we were getting a Canada simulator...

Attached: 1548355223113.jpg (583x435, 67K)

this is good

its an unintentional, subtle redpill. Cyberpunk 2077 is dystopian so it fits perfectly.

>If sexual preference is not biological then how are government chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay?
>Checkmate athiest
The stuff that is declared a "science fact" by psychology is all garbage. The entire field is garbage.

BTW even people who go along with what they're trying to do are going to be exterminated.

All your family. Everything you've done is pointless. It's all a lie. All the movies are a lie. All the music. It's all propaganda. It's all preparing you to help destroy your fellow man for them.

How can there be hundred of genders if gender is just a social construct? I don't get this gender theory shit or maybe i am just stupid.

Attached: ehh.jpg (550x550, 18K)

>CPDR gives trannys what they want an install them into the game
>now every player in the world can kill virtual trannys as much they like
Based

Attached: 1558894322076.jpg (602x602, 51K)

cyber- what?
play the game made by that westaboo jap.

Attached: westisbest.jpg (661x1023, 104K)

You weren’t gonna buy it in the first place poorfag

Why you guys so mad about a game that features the character becoming more "soulless/less human" the more body mods etc they change?

The creator of the setting basically is saying these trannies etc are not human!

How funny is that?

>>CPDR gives trannys what they want an install them into the game
>they don't buy it anyway because they were never going to in the first place
>50% of trannies that complained about this commit suicide before the game even ships
Fixed

It makes sense for the setting. I'm definitely gonna buy the game. It's not gonna be some bluepill garbage like shills will have you believe, I don't expect to be fully redpilled either. I just expect a fun videogame. Trans-humanism(and genderism) is the whole premise of the game. This isn't a game in a medieval setting with out of place shit

>game set in dystopian future where the body is no longer sacrosanct
>surprised that you can a make a literal anything character
They're staying true to the universe , ill give em that
It anything, it should be a mirror for the tranny globalists to look at, but they won't as all they see if a "win"

I actually was thinking about it. I don't usually preorder anymore or get into any sort of open beta because I've been burned like that before. But I seriously was considering buying this game because really not many games even catch my interest anymore and I thought this looked cool. Now it looks much less cool and I don't want to spend my money rewarding a company that decides to backpeddle to cater to 2% of the population.

trans women play a lot of video games
this actually lets you be trans in game which is super rare, it’ll probably be popular.

D R O P P E D
O
P
P
E
D

That's the new Watch Dogs game fag!

Who cares?
It's not like they are pushing for non-whites in medieval europe or something
It's totally believable that you would have some attack helicopter in 2077, especially when they can probably get a robot cunt

Attached: file.png (384x313, 126K)

don't get me wrong, "gender theory" is all bullshit
but yes, you're just stupid

>Trans-humanism(and genderism) is the whole premise of the game.
Meanwhile JC Denton exists in a world with no faggots or trannies and redpills are dropped constantly.
>trans women play a lot of video games
I don't care if mentally ill faggots larping as women play video games. They're still only a tiny, insignificant minority of players. I don't want to play as a trans character. It's a useless feature and including it made me decide not to purchase this game.

bit torn here. Transhumanism is all for this shit so it makes sense in an in world kind of way but god everyone is sick of this shit. Ive stopped playing games mostly because its just propaganda films with gameplay interspersed at intervals now.

Nah. It's mental gymnastics. It not supposed to make sense with logic and reason. Just the fee fees of those who can't handle reality

social construct /= not real
colour is a social construct we made up arbitrary categories in the light spectrum. social constructs usually have a use value. Gender is as real as colour when it comes to society. SJW's say that this construct isn't necessary for society and that it hurts people and thus should be abolished "abolish gender". That's all there is to know.

>"THEY HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH."
When are they going to realize these fucking parasites aren't going to buy the game anyway?

Fucking rockstar shills now start going to Jow Forums to get us to play useful idiot and be anti-CDPR. Not gonna work

>Trans-humanism(and genderism) is the whole premise of the game.
Think then about the effect that will have in encouraging people to become trannies? You have to think about how things will effect the world. This is not neutral "art" this is evil propaganda and it will have an horrible effect on the world.

The whole year is going to be about pozzing it and making it unplayable isn't it? These mentally ill faggots are going to end up making it to where they don't even promote anything until right before release where nothing can be changed. How privileged of a life does one have where they kvetch about representation in video games because cyperpunk and body mods somehow means trans support??? I think they just want anything that depicts the future to be strongly pro-trans because they're convinced that's the way it will be. "Dude it's not gay, I saved up enough rewards points from Nabisco to buy this new sphincter. It's ok to suck on my balls. I bought them from a black women who replaced her bits with an uzi so it isn't gay."

>still not happy
What a shock lmao

>How can there be hundred of genders if gender is just a social construct?
Because they can literally push any idea no matter how self-contradictory. Think about that. think about the implications of how they can push literally any idea no matter how stupid as long as they apply a little punishment.

thats fine, youre entitled to your own opinions. personally, I’m excited for a game with this kind of representation and am happy for the ability to create a character I can relate to more in that way. You dont have to play a trans character but if the existence of them in the game is enough to set you off then good for you, I’d rather you play a different game as well.

Because big brother says 2+2=5 and it always has. Thats the meaning of room 101.

the Cyberpunk setting is supposed to be a degenerate shithole full of every kind of depravity, so it only makes sense that trannies will be in it

Attached: 1559292460987.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

Colour isn't a social construct you braindead chimp. Colour is used to describe certain wavelengths of light. Something that describes a natural phenomenon =/= social construct.

Do you know anything about the game at all? About Cyberpunk? If anything it's anti-trans. I wish people that don't even play videogames will stay out of this, at least look into the game before making baseless assumptions

>future dystopia where augmenting and modifying your body is the norm
>people turning themselves into full blown animals or pieces of machinery
>replacing your cock however is unheard of
ok faggots

Attached: 1560515489910.png (350x750, 199K)

colour is a concept we made up to describe and classify natural phenomena. We invented these categories thus they're social constructs.

>When are they going to realize these fucking parasites aren't going to buy the game anyway?
We've allowed things to get so bad that people are now pushing LGBT thinking that it will benefit them to push others out of the genepool. We're at the point where this type of degeneracy helps sell shit because people want to fuck others over. So word of mouth ends up being favorable.

This is the biggest obstacle to fighting LGBT right now. People think that they're just pushing rivals out of the genepool. And they think they are clever for thinking that, not realizing that the people they're pushing are going to be used to implement regulations outlawing their own right to reproduce.

Great, here we go again with this bullshit that video games can influence people. Is my little brother going to be a satanist for playing wizard101 or become drug dealer for selling drug in Roblox user? Fuck off, take your bullshit whole or diced and shove it up your ass.

Again, we didn't invent 'colour', we invented words to describe it.

It's a dystopia story op

Get married

>Great, here we go again with this bullshit that video games can influence people. Is my little brother going to be a satanist for playing wizard101 or become drug dealer for selling drug in Roblox user? Fuck off, take your bullshit whole or diced and shove it up your ass.
Everything you watch effects the way you think. That's why propagand rules the world. And the things that hit you hardest are the things you aren't fighting against. The things you aren't expecting.

Powerful organizations are not pushing LGBT representation because they just want to be nice, they're pushing it for depopulation. And they're creating the generation that will help them kill the rest of us off.

I hope they don't have like some male character who acts bro-tier but later on reveals to you that he has a vagina. Felt betrayed enough when they tried to social engineer me with Soldier 76.

>wizard101
That shit has some serious masonic themes. You better watch it.

very low iq detected

Great. I fucking will. Thanks for ruining something else your constant kvetching you disgusting mentally ill faggot. I'll just use the time and money I would have spent playing this game at the gym, getting myself hyped for the day I finally decide I just can't take it anymore and give my life to end as many of you as I possibly can.

This game is set in globohomo, transhuman dystopia where sexuality has been exploited to its limits in order to advertise coporations goods.
It would be fitting to add such possibility to play as tranny. I bet there will be some kind of store where you can change sex on whim and downside of such procedure will heavily outweigh benefits.

colours like red and blue are inventions. They're groupings of observable phenomena. Those groupings aren't objective. Our taxonomy of colour is made by us for our convenience and thus a social construct.

youtu.be/Jso_pPgDLlQ

Attached: 1533393173919.png (914x1091, 13K)

No, it means that as a guy you will be able to create a female character and vice versa. This way you can be transexual :)

Saints row was doing it as a joke though

oh im shaking in my boots.
im not afraid of any right wing troll.

lol what a fucking faggot

Whatever you say man. Good luck not killing yourself before the release date faggot.

Mate thats an entirely different game that no one bought or played.

why, are you triggered that tannies are put into video game? grow up you pathetic faggot, what's next we can't bad guys in video games too?
you fat moron, eat shit

k. As a straight white male though you should be probably more concerned because your suicide rate is almost as high as you think the rate for trans people is.

Attached: 1BB410DA-CA0A-41D0-BA4D-12084CC98214.jpg (695x960, 56K)

Yeah some cybernetic character is going to have a detachable-cyber-robo cock to trivialize the plight of these faggots who just mutilate their genitals.

If you're critiquing fantasy where detachable dicks are required to give your ideology merit in the future, you're obviously mentally fucking ill.

Attached: 1560454281000.png (645x773, 49K)

>why, are you triggered that tannies are put into video game?
Because they're creating a generation that will help them outlaw procreation.

Someone hasn’t actually read 1984. Big Brother doesn’t want you to believe that 2+2=5, it wants you to believe that 2+2=whatever Big Brother says it is on a given day. The Left doesn’t really care about making you believe that men are women, they just want to break you to their will.

It's been 2 years since I stopped watching new movies, stopped playing new games, stopped listening to new music because of shit like this. God DAMN. I rather listen to a blues singer in the Metro station, and pay him 5$ for the excellent performance, truly more fulfilling than the gender neutral, and plastic shit from professional studios.

It does go with the theme this time around imo.

>It's MA'AM

It is supposed to be incoherent, that is the whole point. If they can make you accept it anyway then they can make you accept anything.

Still got a penis?

Lost

>Someone hasn’t actually read 1984. Big Brother doesn’t want you to believe that 2+2=5, it wants you to believe that 2+2=whatever Big Brother says it is on a given day. The Left doesn’t really care about making you believe that men are women, they just want to break you to their will.
No, elites DO want you to believe specific things. They are clearly setting the population up to be massively depopulated.

And 1984 is not quite on point. It implies the only interest is power itself with no goal. In reality every organization always has people on top of it who are controlling the organization. The organization is never self-interested, only presented that way. It's a way to hide the true culprit.

>dystopian world which allowed degeneracy in order to introduce a totalitarian regime of ruling corporations which thrive on said degeneracy
>One of main characters most memorable lines is "we have a city to burn" (literally bring this shit down)
>You can be a degenerate but it'll affect your story and how you react with the world and how the game ends
>You can complete the game without firing a bullet if you're that much of a faggot
See user this is the kind of game that will be so good that people will remember it as they did Deus Ex. The game will be prophetic and people will chimp out because of it regardless if they are sjw or some pseudo nazis. I believe it would be a real cyberpunk game where you can be what you want yourself to be. And you will see shit..

>nothing to look forward to in life but watching your country, race and people die
>everything you like kiked and infested by trannies and faggots
I don't blame them for dying. Having to deal with you would probably make anyone feel like that.

Middling intellect confirmed.

Fuck all your trans issues. It is absolutely ridiculous these freaks are trying to force the rest of society to kowtow to them. It's literally like the lunatics running the asylum. So tolerant! Let's make all people mentally ill for the sake of equality!

>Middling intellect confirmed.
If you are trying to read books to get the "answers" you'll always be wrong because no mass-media shit is ever intentionally on-point. It's always a little off to misdirect you.