SJWs claim another victim

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

be accused of being transphobic
suddenly can make attack helicopter characters
SJWs claim another victim.

Attached: trannies-ruin-everything-again.png (1.08 MB, 952x853)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jso_pPgDLlQ
youtu.be/kRX8ACb-gWg

Angel King
Angel King

As long as Im not forced to play a tranny who cares

Have sex

John Parker
John Parker

other trans issues
give them a finger..

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Check your bluepilled privilege shitlord, I don't want triggering content in my virtual safe space.

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

One Harajuku cybertrap prostitute assassin character coming right up!

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

gender fluid
will it be cum, vag secretions or both?

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

just like in mass effects ??
Perfect.
fuck a gay amazon male drone

Attached: 1515285321433.png (112 KB, 812x760)

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Dystopian future in "one the worst place to live in America," full of degeneracy, terrorism and chaos
There are trannies
Cheks out. CD Projekt playing the left's cards against them and they don't even realize it.

Attached: 1521685543564.png (134 KB, 323x241)

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

As long as Im not forced to play a tranny who cares
Have sex
They're creating the LGBT generation that will not care about reproduction and help the elites introduce a reproductive ban.

And you're helping create that generation too.

Anyone who is not retarded needs to start spreading the word about this.

AI is coming, and with AI they don't need us, so they are planning to kill us all off. Knowing this yourself does not help you at all, you need to spread the word. And take any opportunity you can to fight back against LGBT and anyone who pushes it. We need a viral grassroots movement or we will be exterminated.

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

I half-expected the last few AnCap Paultards left on Jow Forums to flood this thread claiming that cyberpunk isn't "an accurate depiction of libertarianism."

Jose Long
Jose Long

it make far more sense that in the future dystopic society revolving around body modification all manner of freaks to exist, the makes no sense a black, cripple female commando to exist in a ww2 setting, it's all about the context, look at it from this way - you will be able to remove tranies with impunity

James Evans
James Evans

trans people are an essential part of the cyberpunk atmosphere.
im gonna make a badass hacker trans woman

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

We already had a "gender slider" in Saints Row 2. That was over 10 years ago.

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

How, sexual preference is biological. If a fag in a videogame makes you gay it only means you were gay from the beginning.

Faggot

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

FUCK, i really wanted this game, lads.

Attached: 1508202988240.png (390 KB, 503x388)

Jack Young
Jack Young

CDPR is not from western developers... but it is set in the west, I expect interactions with woke characters in game will be comical and nothing more.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

It's a dystopian transhumanist setting in California, where the more augmented you are the more you lose your humanity and are more likely to enter cyberpsychosis. I.E. Trannies will be psychotic, always on the verge of suicide, how is this not redpilled?

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

you will be able to remove tranies with impunity
I didn't think of it that way. You're right, time to remove hormone supplement.

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

Game was probably looking like shit so they do this politics shit to cover

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

have sex
Jew spotted.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

sexual preference is biological.
Kike spotted.

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

At least you can choose to keep it out of your game,I guess.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

It's easily the most anticipated game of 2020. It was looking fucking amazing, which is why the SJWs came for it like flies to shit.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

le 4-d chess xD
gas yourself.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

In one of the gameplay trailers one if the bad groups is a bunch of evil white supremacists and a woke black woman talks about how they want their "fairy tale all white Europe back that only ever existed in their fantasies"
So yeah, no.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

why was it such a good game bros?
you were even canon trans too, one of the guys just says “uh you look different” and they dont bring it up again because youre the fucking boss.

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

And this is why I didn't pre-order. Dropped.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

"yes"

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

If sexual preference is not biological then how are government chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay?

Checkmate athiest

Attached: images-(3).jpg (9 KB, 225x225)

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

How, sexual preference is biological. If a fag in a videogame makes you gay it only means you were gay from the beginning.
Faggot
We're literally going to all be exerminated. Even if you are a Jew. With AI literally just a handful of people can exterminate the rest.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

So I could play as a guy, walk up to someone and say I'm a girl, and they'll believe me? I didn't realise we were getting a Canada simulator...

Attached: 1548355223113.jpg (67 KB, 583x435)

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

this is good

its an unintentional, subtle redpill. Cyberpunk 2077 is dystopian so it fits perfectly.

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

If sexual preference is not biological then how are government chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay?
Checkmate athiest
The stuff that is declared a "science fact" by psychology is all garbage. The entire field is garbage.

BTW even people who go along with what they're trying to do are going to be exterminated.

All your family. Everything you've done is pointless. It's all a lie. All the movies are a lie. All the music. It's all propaganda. It's all preparing you to help destroy your fellow man for them.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

How can there be hundred of genders if gender is just a social construct? I don't get this gender theory shit or maybe i am just stupid.

Attached: ehh.jpg (18 KB, 550x550)

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

CPDR gives trannys what they want an install them into the game
now every player in the world can kill virtual trannys as much they like
Based

Attached: 1558894322076.jpg (51 KB, 602x602)

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

cyber- what?
play the game made by that westaboo jap.

Attached: westisbest.jpg (104 KB, 661x1023)

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

You weren’t gonna buy it in the first place poorfag

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

Why you guys so mad about a game that features the character becoming more "soulless/less human" the more body mods etc they change?

The creator of the setting basically is saying these trannies etc are not human!

How funny is that?

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

CPDR gives trannys what they want an install them into the game
they don't buy it anyway because they were never going to in the first place
50% of trannies that complained about this commit suicide before the game even ships
Fixed

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

It makes sense for the setting. I'm definitely gonna buy the game. It's not gonna be some bluepill garbage like shills will have you believe, I don't expect to be fully redpilled either. I just expect a fun videogame. Trans-humanism(and genderism) is the whole premise of the game. This isn't a game in a medieval setting with out of place shit

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

game set in dystopian future where the body is no longer sacrosanct
surprised that you can a make a literal anything character
They're staying true to the universe , ill give em that
It anything, it should be a mirror for the tranny globalists to look at, but they won't as all they see if a "win"

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

I actually was thinking about it. I don't usually preorder anymore or get into any sort of open beta because I've been burned like that before. But I seriously was considering buying this game because really not many games even catch my interest anymore and I thought this looked cool. Now it looks much less cool and I don't want to spend my money rewarding a company that decides to backpeddle to cater to 2% of the population.

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

trans women play a lot of video games
this actually lets you be trans in game which is super rare, it’ll probably be popular.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

D R O P P E D
O
P
P
E
D

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

That's the new Watch Dogs game fag!

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

Who cares?
It's not like they are pushing for non-whites in medieval europe or something
It's totally believable that you would have some attack helicopter in 2077, especially when they can probably get a robot cunt

Attached: file.png (126 KB, 384x313)

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

don't get me wrong, "gender theory" is all bullshit
but yes, you're just stupid

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Trans-humanism(and genderism) is the whole premise of the game.
Meanwhile JC Denton exists in a world with no faggots or trannies and redpills are dropped constantly.
trans women play a lot of video games
I don't care if mentally ill faggots larping as women play video games. They're still only a tiny, insignificant minority of players. I don't want to play as a trans character. It's a useless feature and including it made me decide not to purchase this game.

John Kelly
John Kelly

bit torn here. Transhumanism is all for this shit so it makes sense in an in world kind of way but god everyone is sick of this shit. Ive stopped playing games mostly because its just propaganda films with gameplay interspersed at intervals now.

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

Nah. It's mental gymnastics. It not supposed to make sense with logic and reason. Just the fee fees of those who can't handle reality

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

social construct /= not real
colour is a social construct we made up arbitrary categories in the light spectrum. social constructs usually have a use value. Gender is as real as colour when it comes to society. SJW's say that this construct isn't necessary for society and that it hurts people and thus should be abolished "abolish gender". That's all there is to know.

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

"THEY HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH."
When are they going to realize these fucking parasites aren't going to buy the game anyway?

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

Fucking rockstar shills now start going to Jow Forums to get us to play useful idiot and be anti-CDPR. Not gonna work

Carson Long
Carson Long

Trans-humanism(and genderism) is the whole premise of the game.
Think then about the effect that will have in encouraging people to become trannies? You have to think about how things will effect the world. This is not neutral "art" this is evil propaganda and it will have an horrible effect on the world.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

The whole year is going to be about pozzing it and making it unplayable isn't it? These mentally ill faggots are going to end up making it to where they don't even promote anything until right before release where nothing can be changed. How privileged of a life does one have where they kvetch about representation in video games because cyperpunk and body mods somehow means trans support??? I think they just want anything that depicts the future to be strongly pro-trans because they're convinced that's the way it will be. "Dude it's not gay, I saved up enough rewards points from Nabisco to buy this new sphincter. It's ok to suck on my balls. I bought them from a black women who replaced her bits with an uzi so it isn't gay."

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

still not happy
What a shock lmao

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

How can there be hundred of genders if gender is just a social construct?
Because they can literally push any idea no matter how self-contradictory. Think about that. think about the implications of how they can push literally any idea no matter how stupid as long as they apply a little punishment.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

thats fine, youre entitled to your own opinions. personally, I’m excited for a game with this kind of representation and am happy for the ability to create a character I can relate to more in that way. You dont have to play a trans character but if the existence of them in the game is enough to set you off then good for you, I’d rather you play a different game as well.

Adam Green
Adam Green

Because big brother says 2+2=5 and it always has. Thats the meaning of room 101.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

the Cyberpunk setting is supposed to be a degenerate shithole full of every kind of depravity, so it only makes sense that trannies will be in it

Attached: 1559292460987.png (1.13 MB, 1024x898)

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

Colour isn't a social construct you braindead chimp. Colour is used to describe certain wavelengths of light. Something that describes a natural phenomenon =/= social construct.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Do you know anything about the game at all? About Cyberpunk? If anything it's anti-trans. I wish people that don't even play videogames will stay out of this, at least look into the game before making baseless assumptions

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

future dystopia where augmenting and modifying your body is the norm
people turning themselves into full blown animals or pieces of machinery
replacing your cock however is unheard of
ok faggots

Attached: 1560515489910.png (199 KB, 350x750)

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

colour is a concept we made up to describe and classify natural phenomena. We invented these categories thus they're social constructs.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

When are they going to realize these fucking parasites aren't going to buy the game anyway?
We've allowed things to get so bad that people are now pushing LGBT thinking that it will benefit them to push others out of the genepool. We're at the point where this type of degeneracy helps sell shit because people want to fuck others over. So word of mouth ends up being favorable.

This is the biggest obstacle to fighting LGBT right now. People think that they're just pushing rivals out of the genepool. And they think they are clever for thinking that, not realizing that the people they're pushing are going to be used to implement regulations outlawing their own right to reproduce.

James Myers
James Myers

Great, here we go again with this bullshit that video games can influence people. Is my little brother going to be a satanist for playing wizard101 or become drug dealer for selling drug in Roblox user? Fuck off, take your bullshit whole or diced and shove it up your ass.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Again, we didn't invent 'colour', we invented words to describe it.

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

It's a dystopia story op

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Get married

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Great, here we go again with this bullshit that video games can influence people. Is my little brother going to be a satanist for playing wizard101 or become drug dealer for selling drug in Roblox user? Fuck off, take your bullshit whole or diced and shove it up your ass.
Everything you watch effects the way you think. That's why propagand rules the world. And the things that hit you hardest are the things you aren't fighting against. The things you aren't expecting.

Powerful organizations are not pushing LGBT representation because they just want to be nice, they're pushing it for depopulation. And they're creating the generation that will help them kill the rest of us off.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

I hope they don't have like some male character who acts bro-tier but later on reveals to you that he has a vagina. Felt betrayed enough when they tried to social engineer me with Soldier 76.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

wizard101
That shit has some serious masonic themes. You better watch it.

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

very low iq detected

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

Great. I fucking will. Thanks for ruining something else your constant kvetching you disgusting mentally ill faggot. I'll just use the time and money I would have spent playing this game at the gym, getting myself hyped for the day I finally decide I just can't take it anymore and give my life to end as many of you as I possibly can.

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

This game is set in globohomo, transhuman dystopia where sexuality has been exploited to its limits in order to advertise coporations goods.
It would be fitting to add such possibility to play as tranny. I bet there will be some kind of store where you can change sex on whim and downside of such procedure will heavily outweigh benefits.

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

colours like red and blue are inventions. They're groupings of observable phenomena. Those groupings aren't objective. Our taxonomy of colour is made by us for our convenience and thus a social construct.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

youtu.be/Jso_pPgDLlQ

Attached: 1533393173919.png (13 KB, 914x1091)

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

No, it means that as a guy you will be able to create a female character and vice versa. This way you can be transexual :)

John Murphy
John Murphy

Saints row was doing it as a joke though

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

oh im shaking in my boots.
im not afraid of any right wing troll.

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

lol what a fucking faggot

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

Whatever you say man. Good luck not killing yourself before the release date faggot.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Mate thats an entirely different game that no one bought or played.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

why, are you triggered that tannies are put into video game? grow up you pathetic faggot, what's next we can't bad guys in video games too?
you fat moron, eat shit

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

k. As a straight white male though you should be probably more concerned because your suicide rate is almost as high as you think the rate for trans people is.

Attached: 1BB410DA-CA0A-41D0-BA4D-12084CC98214.jpg (56 KB, 695x960)

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

Yeah some cybernetic character is going to have a detachable-cyber-robo cock to trivialize the plight of these faggots who just mutilate their genitals.

If you're critiquing fantasy where detachable dicks are required to give your ideology merit in the future, you're obviously mentally fucking ill.

Attached: 1560454281000.png (49 KB, 645x773)

David Fisher
David Fisher

why, are you triggered that tannies are put into video game?
Because they're creating a generation that will help them outlaw procreation.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Someone hasn’t actually read 1984. Big Brother doesn’t want you to believe that 2+2=5, it wants you to believe that 2+2=whatever Big Brother says it is on a given day. The Left doesn’t really care about making you believe that men are women, they just want to break you to their will.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

It's been 2 years since I stopped watching new movies, stopped playing new games, stopped listening to new music because of shit like this. God DAMN. I rather listen to a blues singer in the Metro station, and pay him 5$ for the excellent performance, truly more fulfilling than the gender neutral, and plastic shit from professional studios.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

It does go with the theme this time around imo.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

It's MA'AM

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

It is supposed to be incoherent, that is the whole point. If they can make you accept it anyway then they can make you accept anything.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Still got a penis?

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

Lost

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

Someone hasn’t actually read 1984. Big Brother doesn’t want you to believe that 2+2=5, it wants you to believe that 2+2=whatever Big Brother says it is on a given day. The Left doesn’t really care about making you believe that men are women, they just want to break you to their will.
No, elites DO want you to believe specific things. They are clearly setting the population up to be massively depopulated.

And 1984 is not quite on point. It implies the only interest is power itself with no goal. In reality every organization always has people on top of it who are controlling the organization. The organization is never self-interested, only presented that way. It's a way to hide the true culprit.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

dystopian world which allowed degeneracy in order to introduce a totalitarian regime of ruling corporations which thrive on said degeneracy
One of main characters most memorable lines is "we have a city to burn" (literally bring this shit down)
You can be a degenerate but it'll affect your story and how you react with the world and how the game ends
You can complete the game without firing a bullet if you're that much of a faggot
See user this is the kind of game that will be so good that people will remember it as they did Deus Ex. The game will be prophetic and people will chimp out because of it regardless if they are sjw or some pseudo nazis. I believe it would be a real cyberpunk game where you can be what you want yourself to be. And you will see shit..

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

nothing to look forward to in life but watching your country, race and people die
everything you like kiked and infested by trannies and faggots
I don't blame them for dying. Having to deal with you would probably make anyone feel like that.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Middling intellect confirmed.

Parker Young
Parker Young

Fuck all your trans issues. It is absolutely ridiculous these freaks are trying to force the rest of society to kowtow to them. It's literally like the lunatics running the asylum. So tolerant! Let's make all people mentally ill for the sake of equality!

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

Middling intellect confirmed.
If you are trying to read books to get the "answers" you'll always be wrong because no mass-media shit is ever intentionally on-point. It's always a little off to misdirect you.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

So now i can purge degenerates from the game, sounds good

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

So tolerant! Let's make all people mentally ill for the sake of equality!
It's about depopulation, not equality.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Lmfao. Move along, retard.

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

the true culprit
They are called Jews.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

I h8 shitty transhumanism games.
Give me nature.

Evan Long
Evan Long

stop whining about made up problems. none of that is a reason to kys. just live a good life and stop trying to tell other people how to live their lives.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

this
how can normies be so naive

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

It's been 2 years since I stopped watching new movies, stopped playing new games, stopped listening to new music because of shit like this.
Same. It's impossible to enjoy any of it anymore. I hear the nigger music playing in the gym over the music playing in my headphones sometimes and that's to remind me why I don't.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

playing videogames as an adult

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

Kek

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

Says the faggot trying to insist that men are women.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

the true culprit
They are called Jews.
No there are a lot of people involved who are not Jews. For one, China is probably heavily involved, especially in the anti-white shit. Tearing the US apart with racial strife and harming white people makes sense for them. They're trying to avenge the century of humiliation and even pushing drugs on us like the UK pushed opium on them back in the day.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Dropped. Wait who am I kidding? I'm done with gaming anyways.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

this
how can normies be so naive
Because we need to spread the word more. it needs to be viral or we are doomed. We do not have much time.

Lmfao. Move along, retard.
Make a point or STFU

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

what is gender fluid? is that jiz?

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

YOU DIDNT MAKE ENOUGH AND DIDNT WASTE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE REMAINING 0.000000000001% OF THE POPULATION WHO ARENT CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY
LITERALLY HITLER
When can we start gathering miles of ropes? We're going to need a lot of rope

David Cooper
David Cooper

im a trans woman. if you disagree with how i live my life i dont care. youre the ones getting pissy because the developers are including people in their game you dont like for ideological reasons. youre sjws.

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

We all have a responsibility to respond adequately to trans issues it's 2019

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

I already made the point, retard. You haven’t made one, however. You’re just spewing bullshit to pretend you’re smarter than you are on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving board.

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

stop whining about made up problems. none of that is a reason to kys. just live a good life and stop trying to tell other people how to live their lives.
The people who you are encouraging to do away with their reproductive ability are going to be used in the future to take away yours.

And you will not be able to object after decades of allowing society to instill the idea that procreation is irrelevant.

What happens to other people DOES effect you and you need to figure that out really fucking quick.

William Lopez
William Lopez

Attached: 33gkq8.jpg (120 KB, 500x701)

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

So in essence you’re using the exact same argument that lefties use to say video games promote violence. But video games don’t make mass murderers, the same way they don’t turn people gay/trans

John Peterson
John Peterson

I already made the point, retard. You haven’t made one, however. You’re just spewing bullshit to pretend you’re smarter than you are on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving board.
Literally all you are saying is that I'm dumb. You haven't made or proven any point, it's just a blind claim. You're afraid that if you actually attempt to prove something you'll be proven wrong.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

The more trannys are in this game, the more I can shoot them.

Great!

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

stop whining about made up problems.
That's both pathetic and hilarious coming from a faggot that thinks he's a woman.
just live a good life and stop trying to tell other people how to live their lives.
Why are you even here on our board you hypocritical fuck? Any chance I had at a good life was destroyed by people like you. All that really matters to me anymore is sending you fucks to the oven one way or the other.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

Well it's supposed to be "futuristic"

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Fuck this game for caving to the .02% obnoxious activists.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

Sauce?

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

So in essence you’re using the exact same argument that lefties use to say video games promote violence. But video games don’t make mass murderers, the same way they don’t turn people gay/trans
Everything has en effect. However, violent video games shouldn't be expected to instill violent actions unless the actual things you're doing in the game involve glorification of killing innocents.

But of course none of this is an automatic "you see this, you become this", it just has an effect.

All media has an effect and all of society is filled to the brim with that garbage.

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

Eh, it fits with a cyber-future setting, provided the corresponding problems are in the daylight (i.e. no mary zu here). Dystopian future helps as well.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

Live however you want. And idgaf about trans people being featured, especially in a story about a corrupt and degenerate dystopian society (not unlike the one we live in). But stop pretending that the LGBT movement as a whole isn’t trying to force us all to live by their rules.

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

so you pathetic western faggots turn into trannies just by seeing one in media?
stop planning your tranny mental illness on other things, you are just a faggot.
what about any other thing in video games and movies, or even books? can't you have homosexuality, killing, rape, laziness displayed in any of it because people might copy and engage into it?
most of this shit is determined by heritability, you dumbshit

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

Found the Jew

Attached: detected0.gif (335 KB, 200x200)

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

A bullet piercing your empty head is a social construct. In fact what was known as knives has become so offensive and aggressive the social construct of the word knife changed to that of the word bullet. However user this post-modernist bullshit does not change the fact that you are mortally wounded and are going to die.

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

finally i can play as big dicked feminin tranny

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Fuck this game for caving to the .02% obnoxious activists.
The activists are just a front. They never have any actual effect. No multi-billion dollar company is going to cave for a few "activists". The "activists" just exist to divert your attention from the elites behind the scenes.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

wasted digits really.

Evan Price
Evan Price

like I said youre making up your own problems. Im pretty sure trannies didnt ruin your life, its either fine and youre making up problems or you fucked it yourself.
and its not your board, I have a right to be here too.

Luke Long
Luke Long

I'd say youre full of shit, but that in game soda ad was pretty much doing just that - modernizing degeneracy.

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

My first post to you was the only relevant point in this meaningless exchange, and it went over your head. Go actually read the book, dumbfuck, because smart, educated people can tell that you’re just bullshitting.

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

COLORS ARE PHYSICS DIPSHIT

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

I didn't believe the legend but i was wrong the based leaf exist forgive me for my sins

James Wilson
James Wilson

Make a game for tranny scum then faggot. Why should we have to change what we create to make allowances for whiny cunts like you. I don't watch ru pauls drag race and say "where's all the straights at" I just don't watch it. Keep yourself to yourself and your kind may be allowed to exist a little longer. Keep pushing and the entire planet will push back a lot fucking harder. Name one thing a tranny has ever invented that's benefited mankind?

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

You have to approach this game as a window into the Hillary timeline. This is about a timeline where globohomo won and it will be rife with criticisms of globohomo and dehumanization

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

Either way, same end result.

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

they aren't, a vocal minority of opportunists take advantage of the movement for personal gain and those cases are paraded by the right even though theyre not so common.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

This isn't a game in a medieval setting with out of place shit

I think the Medieval era was full of out of place shit like robots, from a prior high tech civilization.

Attached: Dr-Who-robot-knights.jpg (237 KB, 781x617)

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

kek
This.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

homosexuality is heriditary
Nobody could possibly be this retarded

Attached: 1547166965149m.jpg (118 KB, 1024x853)

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

so you pathetic western faggots turn into trannies just by seeing one in media?
stop planning your tranny mental illness on other things, you are just a faggot.
what about any other thing in video games and movies, or even books? can't you have homosexuality, killing, rape, laziness displayed in any of it because people might copy and engage into it?
most of this shit is determined by heritability, you dumbshit
It all has an effect. Propaganda rules the world. Elites spending so much time pushing LGBT is not because elites are nice people who just want those faggots to feel good. They want people to become faggots.

Bezos didn't buy WAPO because he had a childhood dream of running a newspaper. He bought it to help him manipulate people.

Same for every other media empire. Propaganda rules the world. It shapes how we think and feel about everything.

Of course one little thing doesn't instantly change everything about you but when these elites come together and agree to push something it is pushed literally everywhere at the same time.

They're not doing that to please a pre-existing market, they're doing that to modify behavior en-masse. And they don't give a fuck about any of us, that's why they are pushing depopulation. They fucking hate us. Stop assumign they're doing this for a good cause. They don't do ANYTHING for a good cause.

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

10/10 would play

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Assassin's Creed did that and it was absolute shit, though it felt more like magic. Either go full fantasy or full realism

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

As long as they dont pull a Read Dead 2 and make all the muh oppressed characters unshootable (indians/blacks), I am excited to purge the distopia of degeneracy in pure rpg fashion.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

The last of his kind, careful now we don't want to startle him.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Trannies are a precursor to cyborgs. The Cyberpunk genre is propaganda for that.

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

As long as they dont pull a Read Dead 2 and make all the muh oppressed characters unshootable (indians/blacks)
Wait they seriously did that? What a bunch of assholes

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

A vocal minority that controls the media, academia, the courts, etc., and is using you as a tool to erode multiple freedoms and undermine the cultural bedrock of the Western world. Stop bullshitting, honey. It’s not a “vocal minority” just because you’re not actively apart of it, and it doesn’t stop being a corrupt, insidious agenda just because you get to be “represented” in a fucking video game, you petty, self-indulgent narcissist.

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

colour is a social construct we made up arbitrary categories in the light spectrum. social constructs usually have a use value. Gender is as real as colour when it comes to society.
This is great bait, I must say.

Attached: putinkippis.jpg (27 KB, 441x446)

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

My first post to you was the only relevant point in this meaningless exchange, and it went over your head. Go actually read the book, dumbfuck, because smart, educated people can tell that you’re just bullshitting.
Mass media is not there to enlighten you, but to make you stupid in one way or another.

Making you stupid in ways that are profitable to others.

They use "read a book" or "get educated" while defining what "educated" means and being gatekeepers for what the books consist of.

You're falling for the fallacy of "find a source and trust it" rather than thinking for yourself. If you are not spending the majority fo the time processing/testing/evaluating data yourself you're just filling your head with garbage.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

What you do is pressure them to add all 151 original made up genders including attack helicopter. If they add one weird thing you make them add them all.

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

1. I dont know how or want to make a video game, I’m just appreciative for this one. You’re the one getting pissy about it.
2. you dont do that because the vast majority of tv shows are all straight people, you dont need representation when you're the majority by far.
3 is a stupid question so i wont answer it.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Because trannies and fags are disgusting subhumans who've never contributed anything of worth to society. Literal abominations who deserve all the mental and physical anguish that can be sustained by a part human virus

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Attached: STAHP.png (22 KB, 402x600)

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Either way, same end result.
No, it's quite a different thin. If you think it's just a few activists you underestimate the problem and cannot even think about a proper solution.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

Just don't buy it

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

behavior is not significantly influenced by genes

All behavior is influenced by genetics and therfore heritable. Not all genes are expressed or expressed the same way in every generation

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Because it was about as serious as you should treat trannies

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Fucking die of aids already you fucking disgusting faggot

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

youre insane

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

I am stoked for this game. CDPR hasn't let me down yet. This is a puff piece for trannies, CDPR only would put in a sexless character if it fit the script, which it does in dystopian cyberpunk future.

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

This isn't Sonic

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

no thanks

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

This right here, fuck all media. There hasn't been a AAA game I've even considered in years. Fuck movies, fuck music and fuck tv too, revolt against the modern world

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

All behavior is influenced by genetics and therfore heritable. Not all genes are expressed or expressed the same way in every generation
Everything in the genes can be overruled by learning in the brain. The human brain is capable of adopting any behavior or being trained in any way.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

You're blind

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

Genderfluid
Spurting
Everywhere

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

You’re literally trying to argue that you’re so fucking smart that the most brilliant works of literature, written by some of the greatest geniuses the world has ever known, aren’t worth your time because they’re “mass media” (lolwut). And you expect me to take you seriously. You’re not as smart as mommy told you. Read a fucking book or two, you ignorant clown.

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

Cant you afford a decent pc garçon? Maybe if you worked more rather than prancing around in hi vis you could

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Yea theres a lot of forced bullshit in that game. You cant use weapons in the indian settlement or the town where you have to help blacks against the evil racist whites, youre forced to kill ex confederates, have to participate in a suffragette march, etc. Theres alot of modern leftist moral lecturing from the main character which is ridiculous considering you play a hardened murderer and thief.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

he doesnt want to play a transgender person
Fucking transphobic piece of shit it's people like you that make transgenders killthemselves shame on you shame shame shame

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

everything is partly heritable, if you don' believe this you need to go back to pleddit.
they aren't pushing LGBT, dumbass. cyberpunk is low life high tech, meaning it's full of people who are low-lifes, they are presenting trannies as a negative, not a positive thing.
propaganda can't turn you into a tranny or make you kill someone for stupid reasons, this is why propaganda is always subtle and non-radical, if it isn't then it fails. I'm not saying they are doing it for good cause, they are just telling a story and you are mad and whining because some unpleasant realities are included into it.
Depopulation is a GOOD thing, anyone who uses this term is a retarded boomer and should go back to r/ donald

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

I have a right to be here
Ultimate kek
Your problemes are your fault
In thet case was it your fault that you where born a man then don't complain about it stay a man

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

Lmfao. You’re so confused about the world you can’t even figure out what gender you are, honey. Maybe I’m not the crazy one here.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

what are you talking about? in most cucked parts of the world having guns is illegal and killing trans illegal too. I get that we all have a responsibility to make the world a better place and this can be achieved if every trans get shot, but i do not want to go to jail

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

I literally don't care in the cyberpunk universe, hyper feminine traps with huge throbbing cocks that squirt forth huge ribbons of liquid silk are the best

John Flores
John Flores

this is completely wrong and has no bases in any kind of research, go spread your leftist pseudo-science back on reddit

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

BUT CRITICS SAY THE STUDIO HASN'T DONE ENOUGH TO ADDRESS OTHER TRANS ISSUES
lmfao

when are these fucking retards going to learn that you can't win with these people? you're already the bad guy for a stupid ass twitter joke, nothing is going to fix that

Juan Young
Juan Young

not supporting the few non-cucked media to fight it
CDPR in games, Mel Gibson in movies, dunno about music

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

I hope the developers make the bathrooms in the game trans-friendly. That will really show the bigots.

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

You’re literally trying to argue that you’re so fucking smart that the most brilliant works of literature, written by some of the greatest geniuses the world has ever known, aren’t worth your time because they’re “mass media” (lolwut). And you expect me to take you seriously. You’re not as smart as mommy told you. Read a fucking book or two, you ignorant clown.
Works are selected to be promoted based on whether they manipulate the public in a useful way. You presume that the people doing this, even if they are geniuses, are being honest and good. That is a flaw in your way of thinking. Once you realize that they have a bigger incentive to push lies than the truth, you have to re-evaluate quite a lot of things. No one is going to spoonfeed you that, though, because throughout human history humans have competed to try to make each other stupid, often stupid in particular useful ways.

You're depending on others to help you and they have had more of an incentive to harm you.

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

Here's hoping Volition gets the SR2 Source data from the Polacks who were tasked with the PC build at CDProjekt Black. Given all the progress the fanbase has made with kludging together mods it would be phenomenal to have multiplayer work without the hoop jumping required now that Gamespy's dead.

Also SR2 is cyberpunk as fuck.
-Mega Corp ULTOR pulling strings from behind the scenes also has their own extra legal personal army.
-Theme gangs complete with an "Asian Invasion" bunch of street samurai with the Ronin.
-Complete Body modification available at the "Image as Designed" plastic surgeons.
-Start from a comatose state strong enough to throw newspaper vending machines and people like bags of garbage. Only get stronger and weirder from there as you unlock powers/augments through diversion chain completion.
-Excellent radio stations (With the music mod that adds the stereo audio from the 360).

Yeah buy it for PC and get this:
youtu.be/kRX8ACb-gWg

Attached: SRTC-stilwater.png (1.16 MB, 2033x953)

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Fucking aids ridden shit sucking fag, I hope you get septicemia from an infected hairball. Quick, dilate before you die you fucking disgusting cunt

Attached: 1556251856448.jpg (108 KB, 782x778)

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

I swear to god I don't understand these companies.
All these snowflakes don't buy their games and normal people couldn't care less about that nonsense and just buy whatever looks cool.
Just fucking ignore the twitter retards, how hard can it be?

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

he doesnt want to play a transgender person
Fucking transphobic piece of shit it's people like you that make transgenders killthemselves shame on you shame shame shame
Why don't the elites who are pushing LGBT push for everyone to be treated well? Why don't they push for a general outlawing of treating people poorly? It's because they don't actually like you, me, or any other person. They just want to push people into LGBT because they want to set up the generation that will outlaw procreation.

James Rogers
James Rogers

I'm not mad because this actually fits with the dystopian globo homo hellscape setting the game takes place in.

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

this is completely wrong and has no bases in any kind of research, go spread your leftist pseudo-science back on reddit
The human brain, just like a computer, can take on any algorithm.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

More bullshit. Enough already. That shit may have fooled your double-digit IQ English teacher in your high school essays, but it won’t fly here.

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

things got better only when I stopped complaining and just delt with it by transitioning.
oh yeah, wanting to transition to stop your suffering and believing the world is run by a evil cabal are totally the same thing.

Attached: D26127ED-33E1-41C7-952B-DE4D7B29CDC5.jpg (21 KB, 500x453)

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Read the interview, at no point do the devs ACTUALLY say you'll be able to create transgender characters. Gaming press scumbags are trying to railroad them into toeing the line.

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

What the fuck is the point? How are you supposed to represent genderfluidity when there are only two biological sexes?

Carter Green
Carter Green

You have a right to die from aids, you fucking bacterial cesspool

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Bullshit. Perhaps that is what certain parties seek to make it, but that was never a fundamental principal.
True, but if you have any realistic solutions that are better than speaking out, I'd like to know them.

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

I'm being facetious the idea anyone has to give a fuck about trannies is beyond absurd and makes me want to start resettling people in Minecraft

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

More bullshit. Enough already. That shit may have fooled your double-digit IQ English teacher in your high school essays, but it won’t fly here.
Any English teacher is going to push the lie that literature was created with good intentions. This is based on nothing.

People are competitive. Always have been, and always will be. I'm sorry if you filled your brain with a lot of crap. Before your brain will function properly you have to re-evaluate all of that.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Implying that the fags wont be neutral NPCs, player characters and allied NPCs only.
Look into your heart. You know it to be true. You'll never kick open the door to a tranny bar and shoot everyone inside in a modern game.

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

I too do not care about, but I do not like them as well. They are also so much discussed by the media and establishment that with the time I have started to think that maybe they should be .... uninstalled from Minecraft.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

based

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

True, but if you have any realistic solutions that are better than speaking out, I'd like to know them.
It's good to speak out, we cannot do anything without convincing as many people as possible, but we have to be speaking about the actual problem. You get hilarious results when people, like Sargon of Akkad, think transgenderism is just being pushed by "SJWs". For people to adequately plan, they have to know what is going on.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

i dont have any stds and never will. youre probably filthier than me. im a virgin. stay mad though.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

The original tabletop game, Cyberpunk.

James Edwards
James Edwards

Cry more then cunt, you fucking disgust me. Your minds.existence is a mere blip in human history, when sense has returned to the planet we will price you like the vermin you are. The holocaust will Look like a day care centre compared to the 2nd coming. Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine and whine some more. No one's ever loved you, no one ever will, kill yourself on livestream so I can cum while the last etchings of life leave your twisted broken body fucking tranny scum

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

This is how the author of that article looks like. PEAK NU-MALE. Probably a paedophile as well. Dr. Pizza 2.0?

Meanwhile, Poland cucks worse than ever. End the "based Poland" meme.

Attached: Mo-Muzuch.jpg (36 KB, 400x400)

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

The world is run by a number of competing “cabals.” I honestly dgaf if you’re a tranny, but don’t be a fucking retard.

And yes, I would argue that wanting to fuck up your endocrine system with hormones and mutilate your body all to pretend you’re something you are not and will never be is much more insane than recognizing the political reality of the world.

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

Cure herpes

Attached: this-kills-the-roastie.png (13 KB, 795x522)

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

fucking christ get help

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

cope

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

Becoming trans helped
That's not my point my point is that his probleme can be the fault of someone els so what you said is retarded

Attached: 1558984496824.png (84 KB, 400x297)

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Brainlets refusing to even learn what cyberpunk is supposed to be about. News at eleven

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

Nice cope

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

there are no groups operating secretly from the shadows though, theyre called corporations and they do it in the open. they have no goal, theyre animals eating for short term gain with no picture of the long term.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

This is totally pathetic and obnoxious.

why every protagonist is white in hollywood?
why movies don't have female main characters?
why no trans people
why...
why..
why..

Is this bullshit really getting to the west culture? You were all truly kangs..

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Based and redpilled. Buy Kingdom Come if you haven't already. Didn't give in to the mob.

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

virgin
actual tranny
You're a fucking meme mate. Why do you envy me for boshing fat lines and fucking hot birds. Have sex trincel

Attached: 1556194468910.jpg (159 KB, 1024x770)

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

things got better only when I stopped complaining and just delt with it by transitioning.

oh yeah, wanting to transition to stop your suffering and believing the world is run by a evil cabal are totally the same thing.
You took a bunch of drugs. It's possible you could have fixed your problems with other drugs without cutting functional private parts off.

But psychology has declared that the end all be all solution definitely involves you cutting your private parts off.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

You cant tell a company what they should do, that's the nice thing about capitalism. Of course they should listen to their stakeholders. But their market analysis is probably showing that adhering to mentally ill faggots will be profitable for them. Besides many games have main characters with personality disorders... Like postal dude or CJ doesnt matter so much in my opinion.

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Attached: 1509571876303.png (65 KB, 645x729)

William Jackson
William Jackson

the fault for anything is never entirely on any one person. Arguing about that is pointless, its best to know what you want to do and just go for it.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

You are seriously just a gaping anus oozing nothing but bullshit. I think you’re smart enough to stop doing that, though, if you start paying attention to yourself. Recognize that you know literally nothing about the world and start taking steps to change that. Start with reading some fucking books.

David Butler
David Butler

Thats a lot of cope

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Is this bullshit really getting to the west culture?

kikes

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Which is why I put the blame on the devs and the activists. If they wish to play it as such, I will counterpoint it in every breath. Exposing the truth requires more than theoryand calling out a lie with a counterpoint to a facade is more efficient.

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

Any other company I would have immediately stopped caring about the game, but CDPR has a lot of good will with me. This is probably just optics for the twitter trannies

Jace Long
Jace Long

nobody envies a degenerate slob like you

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

You are seriously just a gaping anus oozing nothing but bullshit. I think you’re smart enough to stop doing that, though, if you start paying attention to yourself. Recognize that you know literally nothing about the world and start taking steps to change that. Start with reading some fucking books.
You have a logical issue. Assuming that the people who wrong famous books are smart, tell me why they would be honest, and the people promoting them would be doing so to intentionally help others?

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

You might pretend that words don't hurt you but I know, that while you pen your suicide note, the remarks made in this thread will haunt you. As you cock the gun, put the cold barrel against your throbbing temple, index finger quivering, I know you'll be thinking "maybe they were right..."

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

I dont want to though. Honestly I hope things get better for you dude.
being trans doesnt mean you want genital surgery. the hormones were enough for me I just wanted to be seen as a girl.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

buy kingdom come
they didn't give in to the mob

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Can you at least give the Injuns booze and blankets?

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

and to be honest, in general the arabic population always watched hollywood movies, but we have never even cared for colors of people in the film, what matters is the content, not what fucking nigger/nazi is in da fucking film

and oh yes; kicks are fucking with every culture possible and demolishing its values so they all can be easily-manipulated puppets.

I mean, explain this to me:

Attached: jewish-feminists-war-on-women.jpg (356 KB, 1600x2812)

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Which is why I put the blame on the devs and the activists. If they wish to play it as such, I will counterpoint it in every breath. Exposing the truth requires more than theoryand calling out a lie with a counterpoint to a facade is more efficient.
Put blame on all of the people involved. But you cannot just talk about devs and activists. They are relatively powerless. It is big money people behind them that are the drivers behind all of this and if you leave that out it's pretty pointless to even spread the word on this because people will not see the true danger.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

I'm a fortune teller. Wanna know how you're going to die?

Suicide

John Jackson
John Jackson

Honey, do you really believe that? I doubt it. There are myriad elite groups operating from the shadows, and there have been so for all of human history. You’ve been meticulously programmed by people a helluvalot smarter than you to think otherwise — and the fact thet you’re trans indicates that you’re particularly susceptible to subversive social programming. You’re on Jow Forums though, so there’s hope for you yet.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

On my third playthrough rite now my mang

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Fuck off faggot, haven't you got some migrants waiting outside to rape your husband?

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

gaymers rise up

Attached: N5RwnLZ.jpg (53 KB, 405x720)

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

based

William Perry
William Perry

That's a lot of cope. Face it, cd red is pozzed

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

is it as buggy as they say? or has it gotten better?
also how is the mod scene?

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Look at the bluepills on this fag.

Mason Young
Mason Young

They're shills. The ones of us that play videogames are thrilled about how this game triggers trannies. Shills hope to snag some dumber ones among us to be against the game by trying to fabricate a false consensus

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Attached: 1560240676569.jpg (201 KB, 792x1024)

Ethan James
Ethan James

you are out of luck, kingdom come has gay characters, therefore by the same logic, it's shit and degenerate

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

brags about doing drugs

neck yourself nigel

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Seeing shit like this makes me glad I gave up the video games back after the Wii.

Attached: 1558735470130.jpg (34 KB, 580x548)

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

i literally could not care less about what people think about me, especially not internet strangers.

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Actually if there was ever a platform where a trans gender fluid queer bla bla bla thing would not feel shoe horned it would be some robot futuristic sci fi game like this

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

its much better

why is georgia so shit?

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

being trans doesnt mean you want genital surgery. the hormones were enough for me I just wanted to be seen as a girl.
So you took powerful drugs that helped change the way you think and removed stress.

But psychology was happy with you believing you are something you are not, rather than seeing that as the problem. Elites forced them to declare the problem as it is.

Also, I believe that they will not allow you to be considered a girl unless you go through with "transition". I believe that just allowing you to do the hormones is bait. But we shall see.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Combat was a bit clunky around release, it's much better now.

Don't know about mods.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Tranny right here. they're obsessed with Ryan Gossling on /r9k/

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

You’ve been meticulously programmed by people a helluvalot smarter than you to think otherwise
I don't undestand how you see this, and yet believe that trusting in books is the source of truth. Elites have always pushed propaganda through books. You don't get fundamental truth from books, but only from your own brain.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

a reproduction ban is most likely to occur because of "muh autism", "muh birth defects", etc.

it'll be outlawed because unnatural production is "safer" the same way humans won't be able to drive cars someday because humans driving was too dangerous

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

It was all invented by a peadophile in the 60s who raised a boy as a girl and forced him to do unspeakable acts with his own brother. Look up "John Money".

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

More bullshit. Read some fucking books. Don’t treat them as gospel. Absorb their ideas, the ideas of people smarter than you by leaps and bounds, whether they’re right or not. Synthesize your own ideas from what you learn. That’s real education, and right now you are transparently uneducated and willfully ignorant. I’m done with you now, come back when you’ve actually learned some things.

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

been on Jow Forums since I started transitioning in 2015. thats all bullshit. im more sure than ever its the corporations.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

well atleast the original creator is based

Attached: 1560361533114.jpg (142 KB, 1080x631)

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

a reproduction ban is most likely to occur because of "muh autism", "muh birth defects", etc.
it'll be outlawed because unnatural production is "safer" the same way humans won't be able to drive cars someday because humans driving was too dangerous
The most important factor isn't a justification, but rather having enough power to go through with it. And creating the LGBT generation creates just such an opportunity. The particular justifications in the moment will be varied. But the moment will occur when they have the power to do it.

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

What the fuck is “trusting in books”? You’re not this retarded, stop trying to win points and actually think about the stupid shit you’re saying.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

1000 or more sexual partners.
Are fags just unpaid prostitutes?

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

Rip
I was planning on buying that game
I hope halo mcc won't end up being an epic games store exclusive

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

some polesh should tweet about this, hopeful they go nutz

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

And... THEY FUCKING RUINED IT
GOD DAM IT.
I was really looking forward to this shit.
FUCK YOU KIKES.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

Absorb their ideas, the ideas of people smarter than you by leaps and bounds,
Books declared to be classics are filled with logical errors and subtle lies and flaws that people who are told they have to believe these books feel pressured to agree with.

Books have been propganda since the beginning of time and often are more trouble then they are worth. In other words they require more energy to process than they benefit you in ideas.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

This is the correct take. Trannies are absolutely in theme in a dystopian cyberpunk future with rampant body modification. It's not meant to be a good future. You're not supposed to want to live in Night City.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

What the fuck is “trusting in books”? You’re not this retarded, stop trying to win points and actually think about the stupid shit you’re saying.
You don't get truth from books, deuche. You get them from your brain. And most books, even classics, are so fiilled with bad ideas, logical flaws, false dichotomies, that it's a waste of time to even look at them.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Transgender people make up less than 1% of the population, and homosexuals and trans combined make up 5% or less.

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

dont care about the social destruction of your society goyim.

Step into my SHOWER Kike!!!

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

why do Swedes turn into gays and trannies from watching video games?
maybe it's because you are bunch of closet trannies?

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

Ah a fan of Brass Eye I see.

Jack Long
Jack Long

Who runs the corporations? Who finances them? Who sits on their boards? How many of those people are there in the whole world? The answer is in the thousands, not the millions, and that’s on a planet with nearly 10 BILLION people on it. You think they don’t have their own little clubs? You think they don’t communicate, network and *conspire*, like all people do in their peer groups? C’mon honey, don’t kid yourself just because the truth makes you uncomfortable.

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

fiilled with bad ideas, logical flaws, false dichotomies
and your brain isn’t?...

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

~5% is the city statistic. Rural areas tend to have barely any at all.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Transgender people make up less than 1% of the population, and homosexuals and trans combined make up 5% or less.
This shit is changing rapidly. The indoctrination has only started recently. These stats are always from years ago.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

As long as you can create a normal human and kill all faggots on sight, I'm fine with it.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

cant beliueve cdpr is giving into the faggots and mentally disabled

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

fiilled with bad ideas, logical flaws, false dichotomies
and your brain isn’t?...
Not if you spend enough time processing shit. But what you are exposed to on a daily basis is so filled with flaws and lies, I don't think there is time to read books band also filter that crap.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

Your brain is empty and useless right now. No one will get anything useful from it, and it’s transparent that this whole charade is just an excuse for you to remain a lazy uneducated idiot. I’ve wasted enough time on you.

John Davis
John Davis

Gay sex is not real sex, it's more akin to masturbation.
Have sex, queers.

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

of course they do, but you have to keep in mind that at that level corporations function like animals chasing after profit, their food. theyre not completley at the whim of their ceos. the ceos even are not much more than cells in a living being. All the terrible things that come from this come from the pursuit of profit above all else. They have no loyalty to any ideology or to each other.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

You're not supposed to want to live in Night City.

Speak for yourself fag.
You must not be a big fan of Cyberpunk.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720)

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

so like saints row?

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

LGBT is a part of normalizing not having your own kids/adoption, that goes without saying. Making people more and more infertile is another part of this. It's tied to veganism which lowers male sperm count. It comes from every side (Hollywood glamorizing adoption) at a relatively slow pace till the people's minds are not deadset on natural birth.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

holy shit how much of a retard must you be.
Observe phenomenon>classify them>these classifications are social constructs holy shit is everyone here retarded or ?

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

Your brain is empty and useless right now. No one will get anything useful from it, and it’s transparent that this whole charade is just an excuse for you to remain a lazy uneducated idiot. I’ve wasted enough time on you.
I've read lots of shit. And it turns out to be mostly shit. Always full of lies and flaws and crap.

The "greats" are mostly crap. Philosophy is generally as damaging and full of flaws as religions. The old great false dichotomy of emotion vs logic is a powerful one.

People were always competing and the "greats" were always just spewing propaganda.

Same with History. Rulers would have only allowed historians to put into books things they wanted put into books, so the entirety of history is all a big question mark really.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

no colours is a concept there is no objective reason for why all the light wavelenghts that make up "red" are classified as red. Red is an invention.

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

LGBT is a part of normalizing not having your own kids/adoption, that goes without saying. Making people more and more infertile is another part of this. It's tied to veganism which lowers male sperm count. It comes from every side (Hollywood glamorizing adoption) at a relatively slow pace till the people's minds are not deadset on natural birth.
But people will adapt to this and the people more resistant to this will procreate and fill in the gaps and replace the people who fell to LGBT. That is why people are going along with LGBT. They think they are outcompeting people using LGBT.

What they don't realize is that the elites are not trying to make them win the game of evolution, elites are creating a generation that will enshrine depopulation into law.

Elites do not waste their money on temporary things, they invest it. And they are investing in a generation that will give them what they want and tricking people into helping them do that.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

let's talk about congressional lobby groups for a second?

yeah ... mongols cant see their kike enemy even when face to face

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

Honestly this is just a bad business move. The more they piss off everyone by giving Jow Forums what it wants the more the internet will go apeshit and they get free publicity. By bending the knee to the SJW we'll stop caring in a week and so will everybody else. Result: game flops.

The same thing happend with the last battlefield game. They outright said they don't care what the primary white male demographic wanted, and if that demographic didn't like thheir "direction" then don't buy the game. And that's exactly what happened. They decided to shove stronk wamen gurl power in our faces and it was the worse launch in BF history.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

It should make it obvious to you how much of their intent in deciding the content of the game is based on a desire to spew propaganda rather than merely make a profit.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

The CEOs don’t run the corporations, honey. They’re just management. You’re correct that corporations are organisms, in a sense. They’re pets. Someone holds the leash (and no, it’s not just the jewz). You know I’m right, you’ve just been conditioned to eschew the idea out of fear of being labeled a “conspiracy theorists” — a term cooked up and mainstreamed by the CIA operating in universities in the 60s.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

red is an invention
Brainlet
Did someone invent cones so that we can discriminate between different wavelenghts. No. Color recognition is an evolutionary trait dependent on the structure of our brain,eyr and the wavelenghts our cones absorb.

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

No actually colour is a classification of the phenomena we observe with our eyes and we categorized these wavelenght into a few umbrella terms which are colours.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

trannies are cannon Cyberpunk 2020
what is this even

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

This

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

K, so you made one relevant point here, followed by another stream of bullshit. The point was “I’ve read a lot.”

Like who? What greats did you read? And did you really read them, or did you skim and sparknote them to pass a test? The answer is obvious, kid. You spew bullshit because that’s what a lifetime of American education programmed you to do. It didn’t teach you, and you didn’t learn anything beyond how to mash words together to look smarter than you are. Fucking stop it.

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

I don't really disagree I'm just saying it comes from all sides. Another factor is the sort of apocalyptic mindset fostered by the media and the chaotic division that makes a lot of people not want to have kids period. Then there is the constant push to have pets instead. Many buy into it wholesale "Animals are better than people. I'll just have fur babies". Every form of propaganda you can think of ties into the depopulation and synthetic birth endgame either in the short-term and/or long-term. Nothing the media does is happenstance or simply for money.

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

It totally fits the cyberpunk genre full of degeberacy

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

don't care that the world's collapsing around me in a clown show circus shit fest at least I have muh VIDYA GAYMES
genuinely astounding. unbelievable
how can life produce something so retarded?

Attached: clown13.jpg (141 KB, 1024x789)

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

kill one tranny
mission failed! Game over!!!

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

Find love

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

The problem with you is that you have some powerful assumptions that you cannot get over.

You need to question the fundamental assumption that there is an obvious set of truly edifying sources that society is interested in promoting to help you.

At best the propaganda that society is going to promote for you will be intended to mold you into a tool for the elite.

Stop assuming that the greats are great. Stop assuming that they're edifying. Stop assuming they were trying to be edifying. Those are all baseless assumptions. And the fact that they are pushed is not evidence for them being great, because you're assuming, baselessly, that truly edifying things will generally be pushed.

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

Yeah actually it's totally true i misread your post.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

I know. I'm just saying that the initial effect of trying to make people breed less is not the goal, it's the secondary effect of getting to the point where society will accept legal prohibitions on breeding.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

Based and redpilled.
You literally play as some pink haired bdsm punk degenerate altering their body in an unnatural and nonsensical way. Not very different from trannies.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

How long till you "transition" to the other side?
I just wanted to be seen as a girl
No one sees you as a girl and no amount of hormones will change that.

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

lmfao. More bullshit. And I thought so. You haven’t read shit except what you were assigned, and even then you didn’t really read it. What an entitled little retard you are. You are not special. You are not smart. You’re high on your own farts because mommy coddled you and your teachers were too stupid to spot your bullshittery. For real, I’m done with you now. Read some fucking books, fill your empty head up.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

well people treat me like a girl so im fine with that

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Your alignment shifted towards evil!

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Unlike you, I don’t need to assume whether Dostoevsky or Orwell were great or not, because I’ve actually fucking read them, you ululating troglodyte.

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

It's a cyberpunk game. There's always been transients and gays. I just hope they dont go overboard

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

Maybe in MMOs.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

lmfao. More bullshit. And I thought so. You haven’t read shit except what you were assigned, and even then you didn’t really read it. What an entitled little retard you are. You are not special. You are not smart. You’re high on your own farts because mommy coddled you and your teachers were too stupid to spot your bullshittery. For real, I’m done with you now. Read some fucking books, fill your empty head up.
It doesn't matter that I'm not special because the books pushed as "greats" were not intended to be edifying. I'm not saying I'm smarter than them, I'm saying they are dishonest.

You're assuming that they were honest. That is one assumption that you need to scrape out of your mind. It is a wholely illogical assumption.

Doesn't matter how smart I am or how smart they are. This is what I'm saying. You don't spend enough time truly evaluating how things work. Since a book wouldn't tell you what I'm telling you, you can't understand it.

James Roberts
James Roberts

The only reason I would treat trannies like women is fear of sjw authorities who could destroy my life.

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Unlike you, I don’t need to assume whether Dostoevsky or Orwell were great or not, because I’ve actually fucking read them, you ululating troglodyte.
I've read Orwell. And I used to think that I had to get truth from books, but after spending a lot of time re-evaluating things based on the realization that there's not reason for them to be honest I've found manipulative flaws in all media that i've consumed since then, even "classics" and realized that that shit is less edifying than it is manipulative.

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

I swear if someone makes a game where you play as Hitler and you have to gas all the Jews and gays, some poeple on Pol will complain because the game is full of Jews and gays.

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

i love how the only way they can feasibly include a 'gender neutral' character in the game is for it to be a fucking alien

like they just couldnt work out how tf this concept would work on a human being so had to make it non human

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

i mean irl.
im still pretty reclusive and afraid of people but when I do go out theyre always nice to me and i havent been misgendered in years.
i dont care why they do it but its texas so idk if thats really a thing

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

large company pandering to 2% of the population
they might increase sales to trannies from 10% to 15%
overall sales go up by 0.1%
but now your core audience is pissed off
solid business decision

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

I'd say both are goals that are heavily tied together.

Parker James
Parker James

You write so many words to say absolutely nothing at all. Meanwhile Nietzsche could say more in a sentence than most novelists could in a book. That’s the difference between a genius and retarded sophist like you. Now have a nice day.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

You haven’t read anything, liar.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

i dont think most people will have a problem with this, like others have said saints row 2 offered the same thing. Only right wing sjws will get mad and they dont play video games either.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

No, we will complain because the developers of that game are going to be Jews who are (once again) cashing in on the Holocaust while spreading propaganda about death roller-coasters and shit.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

They all get outside funding nowadays anyway.
Potential game sales: Few million.
Soros liberalism packet: Few billion.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

I'd say both are goals that are heavily tied together.
I'm pretty sure that the reason people have generally accepted LGBT, is that people are thinking they're just winning at evolution. And that is why I stress that effect. The only way to break the spell of this propaganda is to point out that this generation can be used to remove breeding rights from everyone. And the elties don't give a shit about anyone.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

You write so many words to say absolutely nothing at all. Meanwhile Nietzsche could say more in a sentence than most novelists could in a book. That’s the difference between a genius and retarded sophist like you. Now have a nice day.
Nietzsche says a lot of stupid shit.

You haven’t read anything, liar.
I've read a lot. And I've had the balls to question if it is actually edifying instead of being terrified of being labelled a dumby for "not understanding it".

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

i don't care because it's already a dystopian hellscape of muttified abominations. but it's funny to see large companies cave to a demographic that doesn't buy their shit.

true. it's easy when you can just print the money.

James Roberts
James Roberts

How would you know? You obviously haven’t read him, or Orwell, or anything.
“Edifying,” lmfao. You’re so much more retarded than I initially thought. I regret wasting all this time now. Bye.

John Cook
John Cook

It's never enough.

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

Spotted the jew

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

people treat me like a girl
i havent been misgendered in years
user, I...

theyre always nice to me and i havent been misgendered in years
But that's not the point. They still know that you are not a girl. Maybe after you transitioned you have noticed that people are treating you in a different way, but it's not because they "treat you like a girl". They treat you like a tranny. They don't "misgender" you because they either know that you don't want to be or because they are forced to walk on eggshells. Still, everyone knows that you are not a girl.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit