How can Greece make its gypsies leave for Germany or France?

How can Greece make its gypsies leave for Germany or France?
Bulgaria and Romania become much whiter, I want this for my country too.

Attached: 1535330097535.png (750x563, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4n8rCvbLbM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_Roma_migrants_from_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_culture
ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do noncitizens have rights? Find the grandchildren of whoever made such nonsense rules and cut their throats.

Just send them here instead desu. It will take care of the incel problem too.

Attached: F986E2B2-E6CE-4783-AA75-40DB4B9846A6.jpg (400x600, 38K)

Tell them that they're Turkish refugees fleeing from Erdogan and Germany will be all over it.

Why you are such a little bitch making threads with a meme flag? I know you are the same Britbong behind all those threads.
Tell your whore mother to make you a sandwich and stop letting niggers run trains on her

Americans romanticize gypsies, like we Europeans do with native Americans.

They're both useless shitskins.

Why don't you answer you little bitch you like watching your mommy getting fucked from Abdul right?

you basically need to shoot yourself in the foot. Bulgarian economy while getting better is worse than what Greece was during its financial crisis. And that has been going for the last 20-30 years. Also 80% of people here hate gypsies and that includes turks too.

You're willing to take one for the team. wow user. just wow. youtube.com/watch?v=l4n8rCvbLbM Except for a 10 minute laugh these people are worse then niggers. then again niggers tend to be funny at times with their nigger tier stupidity.

tldr: social and economic exclusion will make them migrate. however some will unfortunately stay and they will be worse than the ones that left

>Bulgaria and Romania become much whiter
>said the Romanian
Oh suuuure...

OP is a son of a harlot

Stop demonizing Gypsies. They are just people trying to survive and be happy. They just want to live.

Attached: Ion-Antonescu meme.png (500x715, 736K)

Neither Gypsies nor Native Americans are shitskins. They’re a beautiful people with a beautiful culture.

Wanna trade? We’d take 100 Gypsies per our 1 minority.

Someome must really hate Greece

This. Just imagine how comfy this lifestyle would be.

Attached: 7B3EDD38-E0F9-4CAD-BCEA-9065001E5921.jpg (420x361, 155K)

>Gypsies
>People
Yeah, right. I’m sure you’ll get someone to accept that, but it won’t be anyone who has ever seen a gypsy. We’re talking about a class of people so eminently hate-able that even during all the “let’s all get along cause we’re the good guys” post-ww2 propaganda, gypsies were and are still openly prosecuted around the world, even in the civilized parts of Europe.

Gypsies stick to their own communities and refuse to assimilate, and that all on its own is something you want to avoid in a country as having power structures stronger than your citizens that can take things from them isn’t a good thing. The second issue is the taking. They steal shit ALL the time. It’s how they sustain a nomadic lifestyle without doing any modern work/jobs of any kind. Nobody wants to be fucking robbed, and they travel in packs, where a lot of citizens just want to take a walk, and don’t necessarily want to have to have a pack of friends for protection against gypsy thieves. That is the reality you live with with them in your country though. Could get jumped and robbed or pickpocketed at any moment.

>Gypsies
>Not shitskins
Citation Needed.
American here. No we won’t. Fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_Roma_migrants_from_France

We are all fucked Mozanakis. Surf the Kali Yuga.

Attached: 1553067464060.png (528x4464, 181K)

Spoken like a true Amerimutt who has never been outside of US and never seen an actual Gypsy.

Attached: rom1.jpg (963x541, 147K)

Does this look like a shitskin to you? You’re probably not going even a real American, just some bitter Euro living here, mad that nobody here will side with you on your stance on Gypsies.

Attached: C65D7AF4-139A-48B0-9C96-684C82C8A660.jpg (520x780, 68K)

Attached: rom2.jpg (1900x1171, 725K)

Thats not what gypsies look like user...

Every female who isn’t old or a child in this image is beautiful.

lol I unironically remember you spamming this shit and exact same images on Jow Forums months ago where we had this discussion, holy shit you are one delusional brain-on-disney-and-cheeseburgers cuck

Compared to modern obese Amerimutt? Maybe.

Attached: rom3.jpg (1600x1200, 380K)

Call me crazy, but I kind of like gypsies. They are silly looking and can't speak the language properly, despite being born here. They live in their own little communities and raise cute little thieves. They try to sell stuff, but they are dirty and nobody wants to touch anything they have touched.

Also our PM just offered to give them money to send their kids to school. We'll have gypsies in our schools from now on.

>>Bulgaria and Romania become much whiter, I want this for my country too.
>believing in the /pol shills

Buddy, you are delusional. Just drop a visit at them and you will see "how white they are" in the reality. I have spent most of my time in these countries (business) and year-by-year worse. They are in deeper shit than they admit here.

Greetings from Turkey

You are in huge shit too, buddy. Turks will be a minority if this shit goes on.

That is honestly not my problem, i have citizenship in other countries too, but basically yes, you are right, but in Turkey the biggest problem actually is the government and not the population mixture.

Oh, so you don't know crap about Gypsies either?
Greeks have been paying Gypsies not to pull their kids out of school since 80s or 90s. They still do it.
They also run beggar businesses. Bring their distant relatives from Bulgaria or Romania, cripple them badly, like burning them with hot oil or breaking their arms and legs and letting them heal crooked and then send them to beg on the street. Each one has his personal corner on the street mapped out, it's a serious business.
Some throw their kids under passing cars and then extort money out of drivers threatening them to go to the police.
Many of them sell drugs, others run child farms, selling their kids to infertile couples. Many doctors have made a fortune on these fake births. Basically what they do is make all the paperwork to the name of the mother who's giving buying the kid while some gypsy gives birth instead. That saves them the hustle of going through 4-5 years through courts to adopt that kid.
Gypsies also run local dumps where they dig for anything recyclable or anything else they can sell and rivaling clan often kill each other over garbage and dispose of corpses right there.
So, yeah, you can call them 'cute'.

Attached: rom4.jpg (2000x1333, 1.16M)

Nah, Erdogan is based. I hate him, but I wish we had a PM (Don't use a president) this based.

Turkey has more than 5 million Gypsies but your government doesn't recognize them and claims they are just turks(they are)
All Gypsies in Balkans were slaves from Ottomans, all Gypsies have Turkish DNA(whatever asian-arab mutt DNA is that) alongside with their Indian one.

Plenty of Gypsies Larp as turks here,

They joined the EU. Gypos go where the money is.

No it won't. We're full. We don't want them. If you want to fix America's incel problem, fix the nigger & fattie problem first!

Majority of them don't look like that. The hot ones are actually a rarity.

Pic-related is what they really

Attached: 263395544.jpg (800x542, 169K)

You know nothing about the türk realpolitik. Erdogan is not based. He's dictator but not the good kind.

Turkey is on slope.

Fuck me... That's the first I'm hearing of any of this.... Does the gypsy birth thing really happen? I mean who in their right mind would want to raise a gypsy? In Greece we have an expression when a kid is being a brat we say their parents probably got it from the gypsies. If I find out that these where it comes from, I'll lose my fucking mind.

Gypsies are Indians. Look up Y-DNA haplogroup H. They're so inbred they have their own exclusive haplogroup.

Attached: rom5.jpg (800x533, 196K)

This is what they really look like, user

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

They are not white.

They are a mix of Indian. They are sandniggers, & are to be avoided at all costs.

Their entire culture thrives off of thievery & parasiting off of whites.

End the free gibs. Get rid of them.

and no, things are better, my city(and region) used to be gypsy free but communists moved them in few blocks in a neighborhood and in an small village some distance from the city.
In like 2000-05 I used to know, as a child, the gypsy children "gangs" because I would get in flights with them.
Nowadays the gypsy neighborhood has only a few gypsy families, and with fewer children than they used to have.
The gypsy village is also almost deserted( but sadly some gypsy families manage to live well so they won't leave soon)
The only regions where Gypsies still thrive and multiply are S and central Transylvania, the Hungarian majority counties and ofc some counties in the S
True a lot of cities are infested but because of EU gypsies becoming an problematic minority (like the Hungarians) was postponed few years.
In Romania Hungarians ask for autonomy, in Hungary is the Gypsies
More Romanians mix with turks, Tatars and even Hungarians than with Gypsies
So yeah, mixing still happens but at least it isn't with the lowest subhumans

Yeah, it costs around 15-25k on average, many Greek obgyns have made tons of money on that shit. Usually this kind of this is accessible to Northern Suburb Athenians and upper middle class. It's a way to go around courts since adoption takes many years and costs pretty much the same. It's mostly Zefyri and Menidi Gypsies who run baby farms, Santa Barbara Gypsies are richer and they usually recycle, sell cheap chinese shit in shops, maybe some drugs on the side.

Funny that the first European civilization was Indian. Now fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_culture

>DNA analyses show that many samples belonged to the paternal haplogroup H, that is common in Dravidian speaking people in India, Pakistan and Romania. Haplogroup G-M201 was also found frequently

ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

>One of the earliest cultures that are known to have used the Swastika was a Neolithic culture in Southern Europe, in the area that is now Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, known as the Vinca Culture, which dates back around 8,000 years.

Then later destroyed by cumskins

>According to Marija Gimbutas, the Vinča culture was part of Old Europe – a relatively homogeneous, peaceful and matrifocal culture that occupied Europe during the Neolithic. According to this hypothesis its period of decline was followed by an invasion of warlike, horse-riding Proto-Indo-European tribes from the Pontic-Caspian steppe.

You are on a slope, but it's not Erdogan at fault. Poor guy is trying. If I was in his position, I would be scared shitless. Every day that passes without a (((coup))), a (((rebellion))) or an (((assassination attempt))) is like a miracle.

The non mixed ones can look straight up abbo
In pic there are 2 Gypsies and a turk actress
Mixing with Ottomans obviously happened

Attached: pixlr_20190427200550848.jpg (2048x2048, 1.71M)

leave a trail of bikes locked to trees heading north

Fucckkkk me.... How do you know all this? I always thought they were harmless little window washers and cell phone stealers.

So they went to India then they returned back to Europe as slaves of Ottomans?
Its no wonder that these new findings about that culture doesn't change almost at all how people think of the past,
nothing of importance, like the life of any gypsy

Pajeet, please.
>We wuz Vinca but 5k years later we forgot how to poo in loo.

I'm worked for medical supplies company for about 15 years in Greece, met probably more than a thousand different doctors. Now i moved to Bulgaria and run my own business here. Greek bureaucracy and taxes got insufferable at some point.

Attached: romcrime.jpg (800x500, 64K)

>try to mixture the Hungarian questions with the gypsies
You have lost every credibility in the topic. Usually I have no problem with the romanians, but you are the worse kind. The one has real reasons to demand rights, the other does not even have right to be here. If you don't know and see what are the differences, you really have no place in a civilized world and should not try to take your part in an adult conversation.

Who creates and builds, those rights have to be granted, and those who just prefer the chaos and destruction they have to be removed.

And now predictable way I am waiting to blame me because of my origin or because I can not support your brainless chauvinist rant.

I want to know more, I know next to nothing about gypsies. We don't have them here, thank fucking god. They do exist in burgerland, but not in these parts.

Tell us or greentext everything you know, please.

You guys need to legalize weed and tax it. I have been saying it for a year now, after living in Athens for about 6 months. None of you ever take what I say seriously, but it would turn everything around for you. Your current culture is (((alcohol))) and (((cigarettes))) anyway

Thanks for letting me know, man. I was dumbfounded. Either I'm drinking dumbfuck juice or it's a somehow well kept secret.
Are you in Spain for vacation?

They look like any Southern Euros with a deep tan.

There's little to no interaction between locals and Gypsies in Greece. They live in separate areas, kind of like your Indians on reservation. Make their own makeshift favela style towns out of any trash they can find. A few have made their own upper gypsy class neighborhoods like Santa Barbara in West Attica. Mostly due to gibs. Greek government mimicked your gibs to niggers and other minorities and gave them 0% mortgage loans to buy land and build houses.
Mostly daily interactions between Gypsies and Greeks is either when a Gyppo sells you shit or steals your shit and gets caught.
Gyppo upper class is semi-tolerable. They mind their own business, but still might discreetly sell some drugs. All of them are inbred. There's no intermarriage between Gypsies and anybody else. Their parents pick their wives around 12-15. There's some issue with the dowry too and the bride must be a virgin. They also display they wedding night sheets on the balcony the next day and there's a custom that some relative has to buy that shit from them, usually they get like 40-50k for one of those.
They pop kids non-stop, lots of them come out deformed due to inbreeding. E.g there are some kinds of glaucoma that are exclusive to gypsies which have went effectively extinct in the rest of population. Obesity among their women is pretty prevalent. 3/4 female gyppos above the age of 30 is at least 120kg.
For some reason they dislike wearing shoes nearly as much as they hate bathing and you see them walking around in slippers everywhere.
When it comes to Gypsy cuisine drunk pigeon is their signature dish. They throw seeds dipped in alcohol to feral pigeons, then catch those winged rats and cook them. They're also into some weird voodoo shit, despite the fact that most of them are Greek Orthodox. Fortune telling on cards and palms, some weird cures and shit. For example they believe that hedgehog blood cures vitiligo so they catch those poor rats and bleed them dry.

So what if it’s the same image if it proves the point? Most America have no problem with Gypsies.

Those are older women dude. It’s rare to find a young Gypsy woman that isn’t at a 7/10 at worst.

I'm in Kirklareli on business and i don't want the roach flag above my posts.

>Their parents pick their wives around 12-15. There's some issue with the dowry too and the bride must be a virgin. They also display they wedding night sheets on the balcony the next day
that was our custom and that of many nations too, not too long ago.perhaps we should reinstate it, if we hope to ever beat the demographic decline

But if gypsy babies are raised as Greek, aren't they supposed to be part of Greek society?

I can't rly see the difference between a greek and a gypsy

US are retard-tier when it comes to ethnicities. Your politicians call themselves native americans when they have a vague 1/64th "heritage", "transblack" is something originated there too.

The picture you posted is likely Irish Travelers larping. Why do you never say anything about the ethnic romani the balkanons post here? Why are they so phenotypically different than your perceived image of gypsies?

You're a retard.

Holocaust 2: Gyppo Boogaloo

If you can call cucked places like Kolonaki or Filothei Greek society.
Although Gypsies already have some Greek genes in them. Those stories about Gypsies stealing kids were basically accounts of some Gypsies realizing that a full-on inbred fuckfest without any fresh blood in it isn't really working for them.
Although technically, nowadays Gypsies don't really mind having deformed kids due to government gibs for disability, plus they can always throw that kid out on a cardboard box on a corner somewhere to beg and make even more money.

shut up

based

>nobody
malaka, den eimai kanenas

gypsies are not native Europeans, they come from India, why equate them? the gypsies have not made great empires and structures like the Aztecs and the Mayans

Greeks are just olive niggers

old

Irish wouldn’t wear Eastern Euro Gypsy clothes. And they’re not. I post the more Eastern European/Hispanic looking ones all the time too. Nobody here would have a problem with them.

Attached: DBE5EFAF-62DA-443F-8DB7-AC5267DA9399.jpg (484x599, 114K)

are you retarded? they don't look eastern european whatsoever, they look like indian beaners

Then come to Europe and see what they're really like. The vast majority are ugly, lazy, thieving, agressive animals.

Seriously, they come from the lower caste of India, then add centuries of inbreeding and criminal activities to create one of the worst races to walk the Earth.

Gypsies are Europeans dude. Eastern European and albeit tanned, but still European. And I wasn’t implying they’re exact parallels, I was just saying they’re both great. Gypsies have done great things in their own right. Some of the most amazing musicians and music to come out of Europe are Gypsies. They have unique and colorful clothing that’s really intricate. They build and live in amazing wagons that take serious artistry and craftsmanship. How can you say they haven’t made anything?

>memeflag coward
>thinks his post has value

Attached: 1507958186939.jpg (577x684, 184K)

They don’t look Indian at all. They look like anything between Eastern European and Latina, but some look like a mix of the two.

Gypies were already banned from all muslim countries.
Why should soon to be muslim countries take them in?

yeah they do, same shit in the streets skin color.
t. they are a bunch of literal shitflingers

>one of the worst races to walk the Earth.
Wew, you are clearly very sheltered, because I can name 3 worse ones. Way, way, way, way worse.

Nobody wants to be robbed?
well fuck you, i'm nobody and i sure as shit don't want to be robbed.

Do it

Based, Doctors engineers thieves and rapist or Germany and France NAOW!

Name them, then.
They have a parasitic lifestyle: begging, pickpocketting, stealing metal from cables or other sources and burglary are their means of subsistance. And please stop with the wagons: they all live in nice caravans and drive Mercedes.

Mutt, lay off Disney. These are their wagons. They're called Datsun truck, that's the Gypsy national mode of transportation for the last 40 years.

Attached: romcar.jpg (1598x901, 172K)

It will be
1) Europeans
2) Asians
3) Arabs.

Or it will say 3 subraces of Europeans.

tell us their great construction or conquest

Gypsies are pretty cool I dont have a problem with them.

Reasons?

Traditional,defend their own,refuse to allow their women to date outside of their group,helping.

yeah, i personally want more. you cant genocide gypsies if there are no gypsies

>romanian defending gypsies online

thats 1 way to commit Jow Forums suicide

Is this supposed to be statement made in English?

It's crazy how much they look like Mexicans. But they don't have mongoloid blood?

I honestly care little what Jow Forums has to say I come here mostly for news

No, they just have an inbreeding problem because people around them barely ever wanted to breed with them.

No they are basically a discarded indian caste. Imagine poos that ditched other poos. Literally worse than niggers. And other anons from Romania,Hungary,Bulgaria and diaspora countries can confirm.

Attached: gypos.jpg (200x300, 13K)

No, maybe some Gypsies in Russia have some, but not in the Balkans.

Attached: romchimpout.jpg (1346x660, 188K)

Gypsies here are heavily mixed so you are partially wrong, even you tried to hungarize them.

Looks like Danny Trejo.

Attached: 483762.jpg (484x452, 71K)