So now that we have evidence that Iran did it

When's the war starting?
Has the US gov chickened out already? Ahahaah

Attached: 150113.jpg (446x250, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2019-06-14/iran-sends-team-to-tanker-in-gulf-to-see-if-rescued-crew-can-return-tasnim
pastebin.com/A7N0MEGa
youtube.com/watch?v=3DSN-UBc-L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rescue boat
>"THEY'RE CLEARING UP THEIR TORPEDO MISSILE MINES"
Absolute state of the United Arab States of Amerisrael.

>the absolute state of the USA
now even the dutch can muster up the courage to doubt the US narrative. Trump did not restore respect for the USA. A show of strength in Iran can change that!

does look like a standandino utility workboat

the image is hopelessly useless lacking most usual reference markings

why are there so many people standing on deck

They want to watch the enemy killing them, passively.

Sloppy job mossad

Obvious idf shillary. Sage

>So now that we have evidence

You have a picture of a little boat next to a big boat.

You have nothing.

The Gulf of Oman is pretty far away from Israel. What do you think is the range on that boat?

Considering Iran did actually rescue the crews and the boats seem fairly full..
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2019-06-14/iran-sends-team-to-tanker-in-gulf-to-see-if-rescued-crew-can-return-tasnim

Japanese PM was at visit in Iran to beware all countries of a war
Why the fuck would Iranians target a japanese oil tanker during a visit of its official in their country?
Doesnt make sense.

And thats some utility boat not a god damn torpedo boat.

Why would we go to war over a country attacking another country's boat? What's more, why would you laugh at us declining to go to war over a country attacking another country's boat?

Memes aside, you better hope to God the government is stupid enough to do something. If you cant fully grasp the wide ranging implications of the US no longer guaranteeing safety of navigation in the world's oceans, you're going to be very, very surprised by how bad things can get in the next decade or so.

nice dingy you've got there rabbi.

Attached: 1554679068415.jpg (882x731, 124K)

I really don't see how this proves anything

Fuck off (((America))) .
This is not a war for us. This is a war for Israel and we don't want any part in it.

Pic related we gonna do it again.

Attached: 73796-bio-chirac-cigarette.jpg (960x630, 56K)

France is cucked and will join us to war with Iran. Yucky france man.

Tankers get bombed any where the country with Jurisdiction is going to investigate, if a mine was removed that did not explode it may provide clues to who did this attack.
Claiming Iran bombed them for doing what any nation would after such a incident is just more evidence of the Zionist Bolshevist Red Judean World orders control over international media and all western Politicians

We already refuse once and you, to this day, rage about it.
Remember this pathetic "Freedom fries" and pouring French wine in the gutter episode.
We don't forget about that. Pouring wine in the gutter... So uncivilized...

Attached: defile-14-juillet-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 278K)

This. OP needs to take his meds. I've seen better quality UFO photos that were more convincing. Clearly it was taken with a potato camera tied to a kite.

vous êtes un francais cuck

>french
>military
lmao

I’m guessing someone’s sat has more information... or a sensor in the area captured the echo.... way too much technology out there recording stuff.

WAIT FOR IT...

Attached: D9A1Iv8WsAEW3fU.png (550x664, 420K)

...GOTCHA!

Attached: D9A1JkAX4AAG5Xl.jfif.jpg (680x554, 17K)

Nobody wants you sand niggers to "join" us. The majority of your country is pro-sand nigger.

Irán: Lets rescue the nips, o whait, Is that a mine? Let's go and risk our life's to defuse it
USA globo-homo: see they are killing machines, such savages djdjfjufbvbd

washington regime already mad as hitler, for start war of annihilation or not?

Attached: 713548_original.jpg (750x858, 68K)

Google trad sucks mutt
> America's futur
lmao

Attached: ill_1075092_d.jpg (688x344, 41K)

Iran is asking for an ass whoppin' 'merica style if ya'all ask me.

Attached: file.png (945x590, 469K)

Nice 1940s quality surveillance photo faggot

Then why your people in 2003 was crying about it Burger?

>why are there so many people standing on deck

To be as close as possible to defective mine. Very interesting thing, never miss a chance to be around one, while sappers disarming them.

Pretty soon wine will be illegal in France under sharia law

It’s probably infrared from a helicopter two miles away....

Placed on port

>he doesn't make a school trip of deactivating military ordinance within arm's reach
Why even live?

Nigger I've seen plenty of IR videos and photos that is not modern quality, or it had deliberately been altered to mess with clarity.

Only for Allah ofc!

>tug boat next to big boat = evidence

fuck off Israel

That mine has jumped out of the water onto the ship hull. It flew 2m high! Sophisticated stuff.
which is why they omitted the auto-detachment feature LOL

Because you had an obligation to do so, but declined. If that's your choice, so be it. Just means next time we have an obligation to you, we're more than justified in declining to honor it. But yeah, it pisses people off. Doesn't mean they expected you to actually be any help.

Like France has ever done anything to help anyways... You guys are a literal joke even though I hate kikes and don't want this to happen as much as anyone else. You're out of your element. You don't have a seat at the table. Now get the fuck out of the kitchen, go outside and eat some snails maurice.

> Because you had an obligation to do so
No. France is a autonomous country. We do as we please and if we can BTFO the burgers then I'm all in. You 2003 war wasn't justified too.
> Doesn't mean they expected you to actually be any help.
Then why we see protests against France on 2003 if we are such a small and incinificant country ?
Like renaming French Fries in Freedom fries kek.

Maybe because you go to war for nothing
> Muh they gat massive destruction weapons I swear guys! Now go die for Israel.

So, 4 miles away

>France is a autonomous country.
An autonomous country that signed treaties and incurred obligations of their own, autonomous, will. Again, you chose to sign agreements with the US just like you chose to ignore them. That's fine, I don't blame you for that. And it's not just France, almost all of Europe does the same thing. All it means we might not be inclined to honor our agreements with you as well.

>You 2003 war wasn't justified too.
No such thing as a justifiable, or for that matter, unjustifiable war.

>Then why we see protests against France on 2003
Again, you broke a deal. Tends to cause some anger, regardless of the circumstances.
>Like renaming French Fries in Freedom fries kek.
Literally no one did this. We still call them french fries. Maybe your news stations found one guy in Texas who decided to call them freedom fries and ran with the story to make you feel important. Seems like it worked.

I would really like to not have to see these hideous rats anymore, but I guess I’ll just have to keep this picture showing how all kikes are subhuman coward garbage who only can kill small children.

Attached: 0A9F1B45-512A-4D46-8ECE-24BE40E8ABAD.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Lol stupid stupid Jew.

You'd be shocked to know your grandma was getting passed around by Americans right about this time 75 years ago.
She called it Freedom dick!

i'm glad ww3 is being delayed. i need to dig my bunker first.

Attached: bunker.jpg (962x1025, 126K)

Israel getting exposed like the true fools they really all are.

pastebin.com/A7N0MEGa
/htg/ predicted the false flag in April.

consider this
youtube.com/watch?v=3DSN-UBc-L8

Great job user! The other anons are clueless who conflate stupid wars with Iran doing nothing wrong.
Iran's regime is evil, what doesn't mean we should start a war with them. But ignoring the fact that they are a bunch of lying faggots because you can't keep two conflicting thoughts in your heads at the same time, is fucking retarded. Grow up!

Attached: 1560440857160.png (1080x1080, 1.64M)

>that
>bunker
get on my level

Attached: 91Ah5va7jcL.jpg (2296x1344, 995K)

France is always based when refusing idiotic Zionist adventurism. Keep at it.

Those brown people on the primitive buildings YouTube channel could dig that in a week

no. Trump is going to make a CAPS tweet soon!

>France is a autonomous country
Dude, I dont know which country is the most jew'ed in the world but I know for sure its between France and the USA

France is nothing else but a kike governorate, just like the USA

Two rich and powerful countries competing on who's gonna suck shlomo's dick best and who's gonna start bombing the middle east for the jews first.

Dark days for America. Keep refusing Zionist atrocities. You’re in the right. I also suspect you guys secretly liked being part of Hitlers empire.

Imagine being told you need to go grab one of the explosives that didn't go off and bring it back because we don't want anyone finding out it was made in Israel.

Lol we don't want your pussy "military" everyone knows you guys turn tail and run when shit gets real. Brit bongs are the only once worth thier salt over there.

Evidence of Iranian boat removing a mine is not evidence of Iran placing the mine. Interesting that the mine didn't go off? Perhaps it was deactivated so the U.S. can get the photo you see here?
It's not like there's a history of false flag events/lies to get the west involved in a war beneficial to Israel now is it?

reminder: this is how the zuckbot will live out ww3 underground while we're getting nuked above.

Attached: nukes.jpg (620x413, 94K)

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE OBVIOUS ABSENCE OF ISRAELI FLAGS IN THIS THREAD AND IN ALL THREADS ABOUT THIS?

The Shills, lads, they're out in proxies today.

Attached: 1547412433890s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

This has nothing to do with Israel this is the Trump admin

Attached: 1560518407178m.jpg (812x1024, 120K)

World war three isn't happening anytime soon. Japan isn't in a position to start it yet. Iran or Israel bombing some boats sure as hell isn't going to start anything more than regional skirmishes.

>trillions of dollars stolen from us to give to the military
>potato cameras and garbage
>can't even protect our own borders
Reminder that the US is currently being invaded by literally millions of foreigners

Let the elite entomb themselves under the Earth until they eat each other.

They're kind of one in the same

They all have air vents which can be blown the fuck up

we need a public bunker project. we could build them all in white areas for uh logistical reasons. don't need the underground footlocker looted in the apocalypse and all if you catch my drift.

I thought sea mines explode under water not magically jump 10-15 feet in the air and stick to the side of the hull.

Sloppy job mossad you're not dealing with retarded boomers anymore

Fuck America, One day i will kill all USA embassy workers in here.

>potato cameras
That camera was probably live recording the entire gulf and all of iran's territory at the same time in ultra resolution from a satellite and you're seeing a tiny cropped out and digitally zoomed-in excerpt!

Those kikes stirring up trouble again.

I can label pictures too.

Attached: February_5 _2003_trucks_at_the_Al_Mussayyib_chemical_complex_along_with_a_decontamination_vehicle.jp (800x600, 140K)

They're limpet mines not sea mine mohammed.

Attached: 3566tree.jpg (824x465, 81K)

>Obligation
They had an obligation to go after the perpetrators of 9/11. Iraq didn't do 9/11 you cunt.

>not even the same ship
Avi you're getting sloppy.

Attached: typical tricks.png (1211x552, 630K)

Attached: D9AH8v5UcAA6sDk.jfif.jpg (680x509, 59K)

Doesn't really matter who did it. You can't fight a war against a non government entity living in caves in afghanistan. We got attacked by sand niggers, and so the public demanded dead sand niggers.

Why are Americans so easily triggered?

Israeli subs

I know it's confusing to brainlets that one image is in colour and the other is in B&W, but try to be only 99% retarded.

>Literally no one did this.
Literally fucking CONGRESS did this.
>On March 11, 2003, Republican U.S. Representatives Bob Ney and Walter B. Jones directed the three House cafeterias to change all references to French fries and French toast on menus, and replace them with Freedom fries and Freedom toast, respectively.
You have to be over 18 to post here.

Why do you have bad teeth, you British bitch. You are a seething man.

We got attacked by Israel.

I'm not saying they did it, but you would attack the Japanese ship while Japanesd delegate pleading for peace to show you dont give a fuck. It's how Trump would have played it.

Also even if they did do it a full scale war isnt the answer. Speak softly etc.

Also a further point, sloppy job by Mossad and the boomer neocons, no one is falling for this. War with Iran wont happen, and you can be sure the UK wont get involved

Limpet mines don't work unless they're under water, fucko.

Point proven again. Europeans aren't interested in fighting America's wars anymore.

Whenever I see United Kingdom/British flag
I will say this

Hello British Man
HELLO BRITISH MAN

HELLO SAHEB (BRITISH/EUROPEAN)
Hello ingrej saheb

ingrej/ইংরেজ in bengal means English and its word origin from Portuguese

HELLO BRITISH MAN
ONE GOOD THING ONLY IN BRITISH INDIA THAT MOST 90% BRITISH ERA CANAL, BRIDGES, RAILWAY BRIDGES, DAMS, RAILWAY ARE GOOD QUALITY AND THEY STILL LAST LONG

Oh wait Ancient and Middle age India made great water drainage and underground you stupid idiot
Saheb means respect, European especially english, indian boss
I won't respect you saheb

This is hate thread of Indian women

Replacing population of indian women in india is good
I don't hate all Britishers
why some British officer in India married to defective Indian women in 1800s
Also oh wait
Indian railway made another great bridge in this year by using european standard
It will last up to 121 years lel

if you come to calcutta/kolkata to visit my house or to find me you will be beaten or vanished

I am Indian with yellowish skin and most Indian women will be replaced

>t. poo
>t. poo

I will say this

Hello British Man
HELLO BRITISH MAN

Hello ingrej saheb

HELLO BRITISH MAN
ONE GOOD THING ONLY IN BRITISH INDIA THAT MOST 90% BRITISH ERA CANAL, BRIDGES, RAILWAY BRIDGES, DAMS, RAILWAY ARE GOOD QUALITY AND THEY STILL LAST LONG

Oh wait Ancient and Middle age India made great water drainage and underground you stupid idiot

Also oh wait
Indian railway made another great bridge in this year by using european standard

if you come to calcutta/kolkata to visit my house or to find me you will be beaten or vanished

You saheb

Shut up
I do poo in loo

absolute horseshit

I will say this

Hello British Man
HELLO BRITISH MAN

Hello ingrej saheb

HELLO BRITISH MAN

Also oh wait