Launches a war that kills 50 million whites and destroys any hopes for white nationalism succeeding

>launches a war that kills 50 million whites and destroys any hopes for white nationalism succeeding

Why did he do it?

Attached: 1560463025985.jpg (650x341, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSI5LkRGOKg
youtube.com/watch?v=2eoPCrjcz6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9yGlH-9kZAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef1BehqAOzg
youtube.com/watch?v=MsuSU8DPwng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have sex

I swear ive seen this post before. what are you up to mossad?

Hitler didn’t start ww2, the allies did.

>Hitler didn’t start ww2, the allies did.
*conquers half of europe*

shut up you virgin

Attached: 77028480-nazi-germany-at-its-greatest-extent-during-wwii-in-1942-with-german-allies-and-states-under (1300x1163, 137K)

narcissistic personality disorder?

I hope you realize that occupation and annexation aren't the same thing.

Also, don't be a hypocrite

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

This desu.

No one gives a shit about large empty landmasses. Germany started wars of conquest in Europe.

Why did Japan attack USA?

Hitler declared war on Poland over Danzig, a 99% German city that voted to join Germany but was blocked by Poland.

Britain declared war on Germany for this even though USSR also declared war on Poland. WW2 was started by Britain and had nothing to do with Poland, but was about trying to stop Germany from becoming a global power.

Also, having allies isn't the same thing as occupying territories. The map you gave is intentionally misleading.

Also
>Well I can conquer 1/3 world but you can't take back a city that voted to join you

because you faggots are unable to just sit on your continent and mind your own business.
Would have been better for you if you had just kept with the original monroe doctrine

The Jews bankers baited them to get the US into the war

The same reason China ultimately will. The US forces them into an economic position where they have no recourse but to do so.

Where the fuck did you get this 50 million number? Are you a literal 60 IQ nigger?

fucking kikes

Attached: 1555500855090.jpg (1927x10000, 1.94M)

Britain started the war, retard

>>Well I can conquer 1/3 world but you can't take back a city that voted to join you
Because waging wars of conquest in Europe and disrupting the balance of power in Europe is precisely what caused war you small brained incel.

You think if Germany went and plundered some subhumanoid race on another continent it would matter?

>destroys any hopes for white nationalism succeeding

lol we're literally going full fash at an alarming rate bro. The future is white, mark my words.

>Britain declared war on Germany for this even though USSR also declared war on Poland.
The Versailles treaty and the subsequent negotiations between Chamberlain and Hitler only covered annexation from Germany. Not the USSR. The USSR broke no pact, when will you retards understand this. It wasn't just

>Hitler bad

In regards to the geopolitics at play

Go read.

because when you "rebuild and revitalize" your economy entirely off of military buildup and production like the Nazis did, you have to invade somebody eventually or it'll all come crashing down (because you need more demand for all that supply you're creating). For example, that's part of the reason that the US starts or gets involved with so many proxy wars, our military industry needs them to survive

>Hitler declared war on Poland over Danzig, a 99% German city that voted to join Germany but was blocked by Poland.
nah it was because of
>corridor
>German civilians being literally genocided on our soil
>couple border incidents
>we were about to invade them
>we were stalinist communists
>we kept insulting you
you just still cant make up your mind after 80 years

>Hitler gave a speech in Berlin on 26 September 1938 and declared that the Sudetenland was "the last territorial demand I have to make in Europe".[5] He also stated that he had told Chamberlain, "I have assured him further that, and this I repeat here before you, once this issue has been resolved, there will no longer be any further territorial problems for Germany in Europe!"[5]

who knows. hitler was a retard.

The first vienna award was indeed foul play, but the claim for Danzig was justified.

>Hitler gave a speech in Berlin on 26 September 1938 and declared that the Sudetenland was "the last territorial demand I have to make in Europe".[5] He also stated that he had told Chamberlain, "I have assured him further that, and this I repeat here before you, once this issue has been resolved, there will no longer be any further territorial problems for Germany in Europe!"[5]

>The 1939 German ultimatum to Lithuania was an oral ultimatum which Joachim von Ribbentrop, Foreign Minister of Nazi Germany, presented to Juozas Urbšys, Foreign Minister of Lithuania on 20 March 1939. The Germans demanded that Lithuania give up the Klaipėda Region (also known as the Memel Territory) which had been detached from Germany after World War I, or the Wehrmacht would invade Lithuania.

>On 31 March 1939, in response to Nazi Germany's defiance of the Munich Agreement and occupation of Czechoslovakia,[5] the United Kingdom pledged the support of itself and France to assure Polish independence (probable statement).

>On 25 August, two days after the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, the Agreement of Mutual Assistance between the United Kingdom and Poland was signed. The agreement contained promises of mutual military assistance between the nations in the event either was attacked by some "European country". The United Kingdom, sensing a trend of German expansionism, sought to discourage German aggression by this show of solidarity. In a secret protocol of the pact, the United Kingdom offered assistance in the case of an attack on Poland specifically by Germany,[3] while in the case of attack by other countries the parties were required to "consult together on measures to be taken in common".[10] Both the United Kingdom and Poland were bound not to enter agreements with any other third countries which were a threat to the other.[11] Because of the pact's signing, Hitler postponed his planned invasion of Poland from 26 August until 1 September.[12]

reeeeeeee britain started

it wasn't because Hitler promised "no more territorial demand in europe" 1 year earlier.
he gave up the claim like retard, but he didnt care because he was paid only to bring Germans down to level of sub-saharan niggers and make them suicide themselves by attacknig everyone around

He wasn't aiming for (((white nationalism))) you galactic faggot.

I hate this argument. If he won the world would be perfect. But he lost, because the rest of the white race conspired against him

Attached: USSR swastika.jpg (373x211, 92K)

>he was paid
oooh, would that be a conspiracy?

>If he won the world would be perfect.
lol

Attached: 687cd083912938249bd08f66425ef3dd.jpg (800x533, 21K)

The British gave a war guarentee instead of negotiating over 99% german city Danzig.

"Pat Buchanan - Churchill, Hitler, and The Unnecessary War"

"Hitler was right on the issue"

youtube.com/watch?v=NSI5LkRGOKg

youtube.com/watch?v=2eoPCrjcz6Y

youtube.com/watch?v=9yGlH-9kZAg

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef1BehqAOzg

youtube.com/watch?v=MsuSU8DPwng

Attached: buchanan.jpg (868x1333, 176K)

Because he was one of (((((them))))

He’s a Jew that facilitated the creation of the Jewish state. The greatest secret of the century.

fuck off kike
all red movements were paid by Redshield banking family
that includes ashkeNAZIs

yeah, just like how the Germans "negotiated" the reoccupation of the Rhineland and the occupations of Czechoslovakia and Memel

This. It's so obvious. The whole point was to do what OP said. Notice almost immediately after the war ended the Jew began the africanization of Europe (including the "victors") and the beginning of the creation of the africanized, deracinated Goyim cattle.

Everything since then has been about that, just look at the EU fundamental rights of people of African descent papers for god's sake. How much more brazen do these kikes have to get?

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

This. Crypto. Think about it, invading USSR when you can barely make the current war work. Lel.

I live about an hour's drive from the ancestral home of your King's family.

Of course he was a French military man of great prowess. Unlike your King during the second world war who maintained neutrality, adn didn't join the fight against totalitarianism and mass murder and theft.

You didn't even fight.

My immediate family of course did. Being of Northern Irish birth, all my grandparents, great uncles and aunts, (and indeed my father in law himself, who was about ten years older than my parents), fought in the war or did war service.

But none of yours did.

so thanks for posting that picture of you with your favourite flag that you hold so proudly.

Yes you are correct. Justified or not that stuff never matters in politics, I guess he would have gone to war at some point anyways. He was after all first and foremost a German nationalist not a white nationalist. In 1941 the french and british basically lost the war, but the brits couldn't accept the defeat and brought the yanks in. Since then Europe has become the plaything of greater powers, after the war the british were in shambles and gradually reduced from their glorious empire to Americas sidekick, France a mere husk of it's former self and Germany defeated. In Europe the war certainly only produced losers.

ITT total delusional idiocy

Ok, you hate jews, I get it. But does it have to warp your mind so much that you spew this utter utter crap?

Hitler didn't want war.

Attached: 1515999173221.png (752x587, 366K)

t. never read mein kampf

>Why did he do it?
you really think you can trust history?

Attached: 45342224365.png (491x634, 237K)

Attached: 32532621323.png (749x791, 343K)

>posts picture of Hitler contemplating the model of the new captial of Europe that he was going to build when he conquered it all

>didn't want war.

lol

He didn't want to conquer Europe, he wanted to liberate it from the jews.

huh, I didn't know Raeder was part jew

There are plenty of full Jews that I know today and I would be happy to fight besides.

> pro nazi posts from country where lots of nazis fled to... spouting nazi propaganda
I wonder who could be behind this post?

none of those men are jews. Under nazi race laws, none are jews.

You are committing the same ridiculous fallacy of assuming that someone who is part jewish in ancestry is despite the other (larger) part of their ancestry, and their upbringing, suddenly a jew with an entire cultural and genetic behavioral inheritance. You are assuming that one drop of jewish blood makes everyone the same.

it is the worst kind of bullshit non science

and even if some were full jews, they were also nazis. Education and upbringing and personal attitude is far stronger than any genetic disposition.

You don't get to define arbitrary standards "well I can do this but you can't do that" you dumbass.

These countries annexed by Britain were sovereign people with ancient traditions subjugated for profit. Hitler just wanted to reunite Germans that were now minorities in other countries.

>Hitler declares war on Poland for a valid reason
>Britain activates the one-sided pact and declares war on Germany
It's pretty easy to understand. Dunno why you are having trouble with realizing that Britain had their sights on Germany.

You can't compare uninhabited wilderness with the occasional tipi/hut to established European countries

My grandfather did nothing wrong.

>Hitler just wanted to reunite Germans that were now minorities in other countries.

and kill the people he hated adn steal lots of stuff

that would be your nazi grandfather that had to flee europe because of the war crimes he committed?

lol

every fucking hitler bait thread
its always the same

Attached: 1556999018637.png (325x550, 9K)

>an inb4 in your tripcode

Attached: c3p8yhlnpqkx.png (801x405, 346K)

Jealous of our great country. Also because japs aren't as smart as weebs think they are. Also fuck hitler for fucking over white people

nope. We blame him for the policies he put forward and acted on, with which we do not agree.
and which the "international clique" did not force him to adopt.

take some fucking responsibility.

>we

he was german

You mean the jews?

He didn't destroy hopes for white nationalism succeeding. The people opposing white nationalism right now are the ones destroying any hopes of it succeeding. They would be opposing white nationalism exactly the same even if Hitler never existed. You can only blame him for killing the people he actually killed. The whites killed by the Allies cannot be blamed on Hitler.

Based kike poster

Very hypocritical of you considering you profited greatly from the annexation of Czechoslovakia from both the Czechs and Slovaks. You then showed him the finger when he made a perfectly reasonable request.

Yes they can. People were living fine. Whites still had all the power, eruope wasn't so open, Berlin had its walls. It wasn't until Hitler begin to be a dumbass that caused everyone to turn their heads and become these white knights of social justice all because Hitler gave them a reason to rise. It's Hitler fault for trying to wipe out a religion of white people.

>Tells lies about Hitler
>1 post by this ID
Imagine that.

>take some fucking responsibility.
Funny how when the Germans held the Jews responsible for everything the Jews had done against the Germans, you freak out and act as if it was the worst thing to ever happen.

yes all those who think that nazis were thieving slavers, murderers and torturers who started a war of aggression europe.

you know, anyone who has read any history and is not a deluded nazi fanboi

really? do I ? freak out?

does not sound like me at all.

Also when you say "the things they had done." you mean the things they didn't do, but Hitler used them as a scapegoat, don't you? as well as the things they had done.

just because you are white you are not automatically german ubermensch
also he didnt want the war, but was pretty much forced by poland and uk

>war crimes

fuck off nigger

Charming.

Are you suggesting the nazis committed no war crimes? (Oradour...Lidice... warsaw ghetto...)

Because he believed he could? Who can speak for the motivations of the dead?

Attached: 1555640604434m.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

the ultimate troll

Hey French kike I see your jewing this thread too! Don’t you have anything better to do than argue with teenagers?

This. Dont know why there is so much false information out there that he declared war on 3 countries at once

Not even the allies liked you jews! That speaks volumes. If they did they would have accepted you as refugees

Retarded Brit. It was Poland that started it. We were just getting back are original land.
He probably would of won if he controlled japan better and actually had them defeat China and then fuck up Russia while he was defeating england. It was japan that lost the war for the germans by bringing in the US.

>declare war on Germany
>"wtf why are you conquering us?"