The soviet union was a clownstate that couldn't do anything right

>the soviet union was a clownstate that couldn't do anything right
>but their propaganda was so convincing we have to keep spending millions combatting it 30 years later

Really made me think. Stay mad, burgers

Attached: Chernobyl_2019_Miniseries.jpg (250x370, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_Nr31Lv6H8&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1560298786010.webm (450x360, 2.95M)

We have acquired electricity!

Why the fuck is everybody talkin bout this dumb freaking show whats so special about it just shut the fuck up anglo mother fucker.

>keeps NKVD/KGB archives closed until 2044
>gets exposed anyway
>is butthurt because nobody is falling for commie meme again

What the shit are you talking about? Putin literally forged NKVD documents to paint the union in a bad light

>because nobody is falling for commie meme again
Oh Tovarisch...
>They always do

Attached: 1533339859535.png (1280x1241, 389K)

>but their propaganda was so convincing
Nah, you had to live there for a few months to notice the smell of the bull shit.

Wasn't gonna bite but fuck it.
You're either trolling, shilling or retarded to keep pushing gommieshit at this point. Communism will never be instated in the west for innumerable reasons. If shilling, please continue to browse, read and post. little by little the truth will be embedded into your feeble subconscious and you'll begin to spiral downward into oblivion, you'll grow ever more unsatisfied with your pathetically worthless life, all the while knowing in the back of your mind that you are wrong in every sense of the word. Everything you have been taught of this world is objectively wrong. This realisation will come if you stay here. It may not happen for some time, but little by little you will be corrupted by the harsh reality of this place and more importantly, the harsh reality of the world. You are not safe. You will never be safe and the world does not give a single fuck about you or your brain dead ideology. Have a good one

Attached: 1530950970380.jpg (630x630, 70K)

no one is trying to combat propaganda from a failed clownstate.
hbo is just trying to make some buck from the soviet's fuck up

A fuckup so big the area surrounding it is perfectly habitable now. Capitalist scum were saying 100 years of extreme radiation at the time. Just lmao at taking absolutely anything these people say in regard to the soviet union seriously.

FUCKING KEK
holy shit i literally laughed out loud seeing that shit
thanks user

Attached: 1559161751999.png (470x470, 285K)

its not though. but then again you can prove us wrong by moving to chernobyl.

post pic w/ timestamp of yourself standing outside the reactor building faggot

Classic kek

barsik barsik

He meant here. But actually looking back it wasn't that bad. I mean it was bad but not in all the areas. Education and medicine were pretty high-tier and degeneracy was subdued. Now we have rampant carnivore capitalism and destruction of anything good left from USSR.
Also degeneracy everywhere

>glass shatters
>bastard come down!
>where are you going now comrade?

I reccomend reading a small book called the Inspector General by gogol for more Russian humor.

Attached: 20190614_074737.jpg (1440x1162, 375K)

>Education and medicine were pretty high-tier and degeneracy was subdued.
>Now we have rampant carnivore capitalism and ...degeneracy everywhere
Liberty entails tolerance, and tolerance brings about your ruin.

Democracy preceding totalitarianism and all...

Attached: 1558179761486.jpg (2128x1409, 509K)

>degeneracy was subdued
Ah yes, like that time when every moscow girl picked a nigger in 1980 and fucked him in the bushes

I know you're probably trolling but why do you think they just spent billions to build a new confinement structure around the reactor building?

I honestly can't imagine how Russia is better now than it was in the Soviet era
>literally a superpower
>the ruble was on par with the dollar
>one of largest logistics networks in history
>pulled many out of poverty, only the PRC could exceed that kind of social improvement

Compared to today there may be more freedoms, but at what cost? What is the cost of lies for modern day Russia?

>this is what a society of alcoholism is

Underrated

with sound: youtube.com/watch?v=V_Nr31Lv6H8&t=1s

Attached: 1481636866409.png (827x720, 313K)

How did we lose the war?

Attached: 15224887893204.jpg (900x860, 141K)

Jason Unruhe claims the sovieta were comparably wealthy to the americans in the late 80's. Dunno how true that is but I remember him saying US economists who studied the average soviet citizen after the collapse and compared them to the average american citizen concluded the gap was not big. Might have just been a moscow thing.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 19.38.13.png (650x456, 498K)

It failed. Youre a failure. The verdict is out on marxist bolshevik kikery. Go ahead slavE kike...more to isreal now like youre all doing. Commie bolshevik mensheviks are subhuman failures.