Japan calls out false flag against Iran

archive.fo/DP5dk

Tanker owner seems to dispute U.S. account of Gulf of Oman attack
>The Japanese owner of the Kokuka Courageous, one of two oil tankers targeted near the Strait of Hormuz, said Friday that sailors on board saw "flying objects" just before it was hit, suggesting the vessel wasn't damaged by mines.

>That account contradicts what the U.S. military said as it released a video Friday it said shows Iranian forces removing an unexploded limpet mine from one of the two ships that were hit.

Attached: 1536676575072.jpg (831x1048, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4G8USEdhuY
elpais.com/elpais/2019/05/14/inenglish/1557817315_163408.html
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4
>hey here is my slide thread go here

Bump

>United States officials tried to point a finger at Iran immediately after the attacks, with US national security adviser John Bolton — who has long sought a military conflict with Iran — accusing Iran or groups linked to Iran of being behind the attacks, though he has not provided proof. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the attacks were an attempt to raise the price of oil.

>In response to the meeting, Zarif tweeted, “The B-Team boys who cry wolf are crying once again.” The B-Team is Zarif’s moniker for Bolton, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Zayed and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who are all strategically aligned against Iran

>Zarif’s tweet continued, “This time, Mossad is fabricating intelligence about Iran’s involvement in sabotage in Fujairah. I’ve warned of ‘accidents’ and false flags — we know what happens when you believe their lies. We’ve been here before, haven’t we?”

>Zarif’s reference to Mossad, the national intelligence agency of Israel, is based on Israeli media claims that the organization presented evidence to the United States of Iran’s involvement in the attacks on the oil tankers.

Ron Paul: youtube.com/watch?v=Q4G8USEdhuY

We have enough threads about this.

>I SUPPORT IRAN
Say it with me

John Bolton and Netenyahu exposed. Fucking boomer faggots you're not getting your war.

>Zarif tweeted, “The B-Team boys who cry wolf are crying once again.”

>The B-Team is Zarif’s moniker for Bolton, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Zayed and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

>>Zarif’s tweet continued, “This time, Mossad is fabricating intelligence about Iran’s involvement in sabotage in Fujairah. I’ve warned of ‘accidents’ and false flags — we know what happens when you believe their lies. We’ve been here before, haven’t we?”

Attached: 1553165294169.png (800x769, 126K)

Whos to say the tanker owner doesnt fabricate lies himself?

you are one retarded motherfucker aren't you?

Think I'll trust the United States government over some random nip.

That's anti-semitic.

Fire bolton and pompeo

Attached: 1553041796492.png (500x566, 290K)

Boomercon niggers must be silenced and forced out of positions of power. You aren't getting your false flag war this time.

Attached: 1559823021755.jpg (750x402, 63K)

Possible, but it's easy for a third party to check where the damage is and show the evidence publicly.
Also as long as there is doubt it should not be accepted as a valid casus belli.

No matter what I s been shown again and the again that the Iranian government aren't complete idiots and all these attacks on civilian ships while the Saudis, Israelis and Americans wants war sure do seem stupid of the Iranians.

>flying objects
>bullets

Attached: sudoku.jpg (680x961, 218K)

but there is a video of them pulling limpet mines off the bow of a ship.

ABE narrative to gain leverage in talks.
iran is mining the straight, this cpt got a call from the japanese whaling fleet with a script.

Attached: nuked japan.webm (648x360, 2.94M)

how can u read the "citation" of said quotation of your pic and not laugh

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org-2018.05.18-07-44-33.png (584x872, 453K)

Look like Japan wants to lose Kyoto too.

> Japanese oil tanker’s owner: Pentagon has it wrong on what happened during attack in Gulf

Yutaka Katada, the owner of one of the stricken oil tankers crippled in explosions in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday, says the U.S. is wrong about the way the attack was carried out.

Speaking at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, he contradicted Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the U.S. Navy, which released a video that purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing a limpet mine from the port side of the Kokuka Courageous.

> Katada said his ship was attacked on the starboard side by a flying object, not by a mine.

> “It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,”
Katada said, according to the Financial Times.
> “It seems there was a high chance they were attacked by a flying object. The impact was well above the water. I don’t think it was a torpedo.”

The Japanese ship owner did not say who might be responsible for the attack. Iran has vehemently denied it was involved.

Attached: 1554377318851.png (898x1096, 537K)

based japs

FUCK AMERICANS AND FUCK KIKES

Attached: 1550557651998.jpg (1064x1222, 815K)

Attached: 1531554012029.jpg (723x1182, 188K)

based Trump
>4D chess

So Osrael shot the tanker and is trying to frame Iran as a false flag?

that looks like it would snap your dick if your dick moved at an angle. I predict a class action lawsuit in the future mechanical mastubator industry.

I was hoping this would happen. Thanks nip fren.

they killed JFK

Attached: 1555577225884.png (777x770, 649K)

Tanker owner is going to "retire" from the tanker owner business.

What's the over/under that Trump has used a reality TV dialectic to expose Israeli interference and/or the treachery of the deep state?
>Build up a theatrically strong relationship with Abe.
>Go to Japan right before this, and pull all sorts of shenanigans to make sure it gets covered.
>Set up public image of friendly conflict with WarHawk Bolton.
>Japan tanker gets attacked
>US Intelligence immediately blames Iran, with many poorly sourced news articles appearing on the wires like Reuters and AP
>Trump, uncharacteristically immediately agrees with intelligence community and blames Iran
>Woahoho, our good buddy Japan says they don't think it's Iran
>How can that be?
>I guess we have to get to the bottom of this.
>Instead of rallying international unity against Iran, as was done before Iraq and Afghanistan, we have public disagreement between Japanese and American intelligence agencies.
>No citizens ever want to go to war
>CIA will get blamed, allowing Trump to purge Chinese and Israeli assets
>Pence resigns and is replaced by Vince McMahon

Flying objects? Drones that detonate on impact?

Japanese prime minister was in Iran just before the attack, and Iran and Japan have had a very strong and long relationship. which is also why the attack makes no sense.

>trusting any kind of government

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

really makes you think...

Bump. I trust the actual sailors more than a video 24hrs later

You can quit shilling now.
The public isn't buying this one.
The Japanese are now debunking the false flag.
Thats game over, false flag failed.
It is now generally understood, even by normies, that you guys do false flags. The public is skeptical now. You'll have to do better than this if you want to fool the masses.

>Not the original mission
elpais.com/elpais/2019/05/14/inenglish/1557817315_163408.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-180402~2.jpg (1080x1491, 239K)

I have no doubt. He was trying to change too many (((things)))

JFK was planning to stop the israeli nuclear program. they killed him and now israel has hundreds of undeclared nukes.

Attached: 1530939567703.jpg (600x616, 162K)

Yup

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The face you make first time: "Whut? The people making decisions that affect our lives and national security, our intelligence agencies--they're incompetent ... d-dishonest?"

Attached: kino.jpg (164x164, 6K)

We have way too many threads about stupid pointless shit unlike this.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

He's not a professional. He doesn't know much about mines and torpedos.

second half of this video gives the details about how Mossad killed JFK to defend israeli nuclear program
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

Kikes are going to have to open up a wrench shop with all these Ls

Attached: giphy.gif (350x264, 982K)

I wonder if the fact that Iran has custody of the ship's crew has anything to do with this

Be honest, do you all want WW3 to happen? Is it because the threads would actually be good here again?

>wanting the wars for israel
fuck no.

Attached: 1554521553690.jpg (650x807, 113K)